The Godhead, Diversified Oneness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
God is a "Spirit" see John 4:24, and notice "a", "a", "a" Spirit, meaning only ONE PERSON. God is a PERSON according to the bible.
Well, I think when we say that God is a Spirit, we are talking about the Father whose body is seen in visions (Rev 4:2-3 for instance) which makes Him a Person. I think you are going to like how that plays out. God is also the Holy Ghost and God is also the Son, both of which embody the Spirit of the Father.
Jesus the Christ is the HOLY Ghost. plain and Simple. per your statement, and confirmed in his Holy word.
Yes, there are 2 spiritual bodies of God — the Father and the Holy Ghost. These coincide with the soul and spirit of man who is made in God's image. While we are on the earth, we are developing a spiritual man, "ghost", that will appear before Christ for reward (1Cor 3:13-15) or in judgment (Rev 20:11-15).

And then there is the Son, the "Temple" of God .. which we as sons also are. Like the Father, our souls know all our truth whereas the Father is all truth, omniscient. Like the Holy Ghost and the Son, we don't know everything. Our spirits/minds deal with truth in the course of time and in the context of inputs from the flesh and the soul .. comparing the two in order to make decisions.
7 in the bible means complete as a whole. The 7 spirit are the 7 GIFTS of the Spirit as clearly mention in 1 Corinthians 12:8-11,
I am aware of that Isaiah passage. The problem is that the spirit is one of the spirits so there are only 6 spirits in that list. 1Corinthians lists fruits of the Spirit — I count 9. I am aware of the scholarship that has gone into this question and I'm afraid the problem is that those who have answers do not understand the "kingdom of heaven."
it's not the 7 dispensation of Christ. the 7 eyes is the omnipresent of the Lord Jesus/God, who is the Holy Spirit. eyes here means all knowing, being present everywhere at the same time. also see Zechariah 4:10 also. the 7 Horns, means all POWER,
Good reference. You know, Zechariah was a prophet and this does speak of the heavenly scene and then the 2 witnesses who will appear in the tribulation. So notice that the eyes and horns are on the Lamb, Jesus. His "kingdom of heaven" is divided into 7 eras (but since you didn't want to talk about that, I guess I will refrain). Nevertheless, you are correct about the power - like to say "rule" or "reign."

Continued below

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
now, the Church (of HIStory) ruling or seeing over it, and or as you said, (his Kingdom of heaven), it's because he is the Governor.
The "kingdom of heaven" is more than just the church .. it is the whole of creation that the Son rules only in the spiritual sense and only over those who are saved (OT and NT). B/c of Adam's fall, Satan is the god of this world (2Cor 4:4).
he/the Lord Jesus is the head of the Church, meaning the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the Head of the Church.
Eph 5:32 calls Christ's headship of the church a "great mystery." He is the husband in the preceding verses. Does He rule by the Holy Spirit? I'd say yes since the Holy Spirit is the Bible that gives to us the "mind of Christ" that guides our daily living. We take that Holy Spirit and build up the image of Christ in ourselves by obedience to the Word (Ro 8:29, Gal 4:19).
all the OT prophets said some like this. "The Word of the LORD came unto me". just read those OT prophets, and see. and 1Peter said that the Spirit the Word was IN them, meaning the OT Prophets. so they was FILLED with the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit too.
Right. The Holy Spirit was "in" them means that they believed the scriptures. Many theologies teach that if the Holy Spirit is in you, you are saved. Not so. As you just pointed out, the Spirit was in the OT saints, too, but they were not regenerated as we are today. They could not receive the Holy Ghost (Jn 7:39) because Christ had not come and been glorified.

BUT the Holy Ghost was "with" them as you noted. He was the pre-incarnate Son — His bodily form was the 2nd Person of the Trinity. He wrestled with Jacob, was in the fiery furnace with the Shadrach and bro's (King Nebby even referred to Him as the "Son of God". :) Yes, He appeared many times in the OT but He could not be "in" them.
see you just answered my respond above it was the Spirit who taught/teached them the suffering of Christ to come, because he, the Holy Spirit was "IN", "IN", "IN" them.
Right. And what is the Holy Spirit? The Word of God .. the OT. But the Spirit only revealed His suffering. What would "wounded for our transgressions" mean to an OT saint? Stuff like that was yet to be understood b/c all they knew was that when Messiah would come, their sins would be forgiven.
this is the Harmony that must be between Christians,
Absolutely! I call it "fellowship learning." It is the very reason and meaning of "fellowship." 1Cor 14:29-32 teaches it very well. Enough with one man telling the rest of us what to believe! We want to be taught of God and His Spirit in our midst.

skypair

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC to all, happy new year to all. first thanks for the posts. second, I'm really enjoying this civil discussion, it is encouraging. so let's get to the business at hand.
Well, I think when we say that God is a Spirit, we are talking about the Father whose body is seen in visions (Rev 4:2-3 for instance) which makes Him a Person. I think you are going to like how that plays out. God is also the Holy Ghost and God is also the Son, both of which embody the Spirit of the Father.
since you have a long post, we will tackle these assessment one point at a time to get the full meat of each, ok. that way we can discuss one area at a time and don't get lost in other distractions. agreed, thanks.,
#1. Not so fast. God is a Spirit of ONE Person. he who sits on the throne. the Spirit/Father is "ANOTHER" of himself, the G243 alloss, in Flesh. who is called the OFFSPRING, better know as the Son, (see Hebrews 1:8). second, Rev 4:2-3, the prophet Isaiah in chapter 6 verses 1-4 already identify the LORD JESUS, the only PERSON, diversified in Flesh, which is confirmed by John in chapter 12 verse 41. pleas examine both scriptures. for it's the Son who occupy the throne. A. as High Priest. B. as Mediator. and C. as KING. all of this in flesh and bone, but without blood.

#2. U said, "both of which embody the Spirit of the Father". Error, the Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit is simply God present in us, better know as essence. now, let's get some understanding. Essence means, the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character. let's take a close look at all these 3 words which as you say embodies the Father. #1. Intrinsic. simply means belonging to. so when we hear the Father/Spirit say "MY" Son, he's saying my BODY, showing possession, belonging to. and when the Son/spirit/the Offspring say "MY" father, he's saying MY Spirit, showing possession, belonging to.
#2. Abstract. the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the Holy Ghost, in this created world we live in is considered abstract, other words, none tangible. see, the Lord Jesus is abstract in "NATURE", with a concrete body. so the Son is the Objective, and the Father is the subjective, understanding now? learn those definitions, abstract, concrete, subjective, and objective. you might need them for later on.
#3. character. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, the word Character is metaphorically rendered "SON" it's the Greek word G5207 υἱός huios (hwiy-yos') n. meaning Son, hence the son "of" God, as well as son "of" Man.of translate the genitive case of nouns.

let's put it all together. the term Holy Spirit Identify God as the G243 allos of himself in Flesh also. listen, Holy is God "Character", right, it's the Greek word G5207 υἱός huios (hwiy-yos'), meaning "Son" hence God title "Son". and Spirit is his "NATURE". Holy ="Son", Spirit ="Father", what you have? Holy Spirit. see the term "Holy Spirit" Identify Character the Son, (see Hebrew 1:3 and look up the word, express image). and the Nature of God Father, (see Malachi 2:10a) in one word. this is the plurality that many miss. because the Greek term G243 all says it's a numerical difference. and numerical difference indicate more than one in numbers, in our subject case 2 individual, who is "of" the same person. how is this done? by SHARING, see Philippians 2:6 and understand the term "Form" there. these verses hold the understanding of the Godhead which many claim cannot explain. but we can.

Now you can comment on this point. and after we finish discussing this point then we can move on to your next point which is,
Yes, there are 2 spiritual bodies of God — the Father and the Holy Ghost. These coincide with the soul and spirit of man who is made in God's image. While we are on the earth, we are developing a spiritual man, "ghost", that will appear before Christ for reward (1Cor 3:13-15) or in judgment (Rev 20:11-15).

Remember, we are going to go one point at a time and answer all question so that we can get clarity on this subject.

PCY

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
Holy ="Son", Spirit ="Father", what you have? Holy Spirit. see the term "Holy Spirit" Identify Character the Son, (see Hebrew 1:3 and look up the word, express image). and the Nature of God Father, (see Malachi 2:10a) in one word.
Hmmm. I believe the Holy Spirit is in both Father and Son .. but I don't believe it stands for the one or the other. My thought is that the Holy Spirit of the Holy Ghost (pre-incarnate and post-resurrection Christ) is the "mind of the Lord -- the Holy Ghost being in direct communication with the Father. Now the Holy Spirit in Christ is the "mind of Christ" which we also have. Jesus and we receive our Holy Spirit through the Word of God. I don't know of any other way that we can receive revelation from God, do you? I mean, when I pray questions to the Father, I always get my answers by culling through the scriptures that I know in order to "hear" God's answers. It never comes in dreams or visions.

skypair

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm. I believe the Holy Spirit is in both Father and Son .
First, thanks for your reply. second, this is correct, see the attachment in post #118. the Holy Spirit is the equal share of himself in flesh. the G243 allos. good on that one.
My thought is that the Holy Spirit of the Holy Ghost (pre-incarnate and post-resurrection Christ) is the "mind of the Lord -- the Holy Ghost being in direct communication with the Father. Now the Holy Spirit in Christ is the "mind of Christ" which we also have
the Holy Spirit is the mind of God/Jesus, HIS wisdom, scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God". understanding it now?. this was confirmed in the OT. Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old". this is the wisdom of God speaking, before his personification in flesh, this is that Intrinsic NATURE I was speaking about in Post #143.

it's one thing I have found that hinder many people in understanding the Godhead is the term "GOD". the best way to understand the the Holy Spirit, is by replacing the term "God" with Spirit. see, the term God is just the Appellation of the Spirit. so the next time you want to use the term God, just use "Spirit", or Holy Spirit instead. it will shed a lot of light on the subject at hand.
I don't know of any other way that we can receive revelation from God, do you? I mean, when I pray questions to the Father, I always get my answers by culling through the scriptures that I know in order to "hear" God's answers. It never comes in dreams or visions.
keep on praying, but not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this also. meditation, I have receive many teaching, and revelation from the "Spirit" in meditating on what I have just read today, or yesterday, or last month, or even last year. Psalms 1:2 "But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night." why? next verse, Psalms 1:3 "And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper". this is what the Spirit will do for us when we seek him.

PS I'm glad you see the Holy Spirit as the Father and Son. read Isaiah 9:6. it have the Father there, it have the Son there, it have the comforter/the Holy Spirit there, it have the Almighty there, it have the King and High Priest there, and it have the Governor, the head of the Church there. yes, all in that one scripture. but what so important concerning your question of the Spirit mind, is "Wisdom" it's there also, which is one of the 7 Gifts of the Spirit there, (see 1 Corinthians 12:7-11). so much in just one scripture. now that's a revelation and a teaching all in one. because in those two scriptures holds the keys to many of the main hot questions which divide some of the church today. see, to me the Spirit teach and reveal at the same time.

hopefully we can get to your next question tomorrow.
again great discussion

PCY

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
the Holy Spirit is the mind of God/Jesus, HIS wisdom, scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God". understanding it now?. this was confirmed in the OT. Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old". this is the wisdom of God speaking, before his personification in flesh, this is that Intrinsic NATURE I was speaking about in Post #143.
Cool! Yes, Spirit = wisdom. I love that you see the Holy Spirit in Prov 8:22-36! That was where I first noticed it. So "His personification in flesh" was first as the Holy Ghost (God's soul, spirit, and body in heavenly form) and then as the Son of God in human form = intrinsic nature, right?
it's one thing I have found that hinder many people in understanding the Godhead is the term "GOD". the best way to understand the the Holy Spirit, is by replacing the term "God" with Spirit. see, the term God is just the Appellation of the Spirit. so the next time you want to use the term God, just use "Spirit", or Holy Spirit instead. it will shed a lot of light on the subject at hand
This is good, too. The Spirit is in all three Persons and is the very "core" of what makes each "God."
keep on praying, but not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this also. meditation, I have receive many teaching, and revelation from the "Spirit" in meditating on what I have just read today, or yesterday, or last month, or even last year.
That is a regular part of my prayer time. I pray ending the day in thanks, petition, confession, and then meditating on what I've learned that day asking for clarity. Usually, in the morning I don't get right up but "listen" for God in meditaion and I often get my answers then. Over the past 25 years, I have been into prophecy, then salvation (b/c those who aren't saved can't understand prophecy so I studies how to convince them to be saved). This drove me into studying the Trinity which finally led me to notice that the Holy Spirit is not the Holy Ghost. God hs really been good to me in this way. I am glad to see that you practice this, too. :)

skypair

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all
Cool! Yes, Spirit = wisdom. I love that you see the Holy Spirit in Prov 8:22-36! That was where I first noticed it. So "His personification in flesh" was first as the Holy Ghost (God's soul, spirit, and body in heavenly form) and then as the Son of God in human form = intrinsic nature, right?
skypair, that 100% correct. you get 100 points for that one. just to add as Spirit he's wisdom, POWER, Grace, LOVE, ect..ect. ect. all the things that is God.
this is good. see the intrinsic nature is spirit, "of" God. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". there it is, "MY" OWN "ARM". my arm is just me as my feet, my hands, as the rest of me. see, I love the bible when it makes it plain. watch this, picture this in your mind. if I pick up a penny from off the floor, question? who picked up the penny from off the floor. was it my ARM, hands, and fingers, or me? answer me, because my ARM, hands, and fingers, are ME. so great on that one skypair, :).
This is good, too. The Spirit is in all three Persons and is the very "core" of what makes each "God."
ok, good, I'm going to put you to that test. so when you want to used the term "God", I'm going to remind you if you use it....... (smile). now, a revelation on person(s), just consider this. instead of three person, consider one person shared, hence two entity, or two PERSONS as one in a SHARED relationship. now, did I go over your head? no, because I know you'll understand it. just think on what I just said ok.
That is a regular part of my prayer time. I pray ending the day in thanks, petition, confession, and then meditating on what I've learned that day asking for clarity. Usually, in the morning I don't get right up but "listen" for God in meditaion and I often get my answers then. Over the past 25 years, I have been into prophecy, then salvation (b/c those who aren't saved can't understand prophecy so I studies how to convince them to be saved). This drove me into studying the Trinity which finally led me to notice that the Holy Spirit is not the Holy Ghost. God hs really been good to me in this way. I am glad to see that you practice this, too
Good, may God, the Lord Jesus bless you always.

PS I'm really enjoying our civil conversation. ok, your next question I'll post on.

PCY

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And then there is the Son, the "Temple" of God .. which we as sons also are. Like the Father, our souls know all our truth whereas the Father is all truth, omniscient. Like the Holy Ghost and the Son, we don't know everything. Our spirits/minds deal with truth in the course of time and in the context of inputs from the flesh and the soul .. comparing the two in order to make decisions.
This response of your sounds interesting, I’m very aware of the LORD in having a soul, and I also know he is Spirit. So I’m going to sit back and learn from you on this one. So please come as you want. Remember, don’t use the term “God”… (smile). but in case you do, point it out for teaching reason. So the floor is yours. May God speak for you is my prayer.

PS I can sense that I'll receive so knowledge on what you will say.
PCY.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
now, a revelation on person(s), just consider this. instead of three person, consider one person shared, hence two entity, or two PERSONS as one in a SHARED relationship. now, did I go over your head?
The best image I have of the Godhead is the image of Him He created in us. As we are soul (Father), spirit (Holy Ghost), and body (Son) .. so we are soul, spirit, and body. And as with us — say at death — we are divisible, spirit from body. Or when we first believe but we are not saved, our soul is still lost even though in our minds we believe in God.

Just so God divided Himself in order to redeem us. While the Father stayed in heaven, His Holy Ghost (Spirit + body) went to earth to create per Prov 8:22-36. Then in the course of time, the Holy Ghost came to Mary and the Spirit overshadowed her (Lk 1:35). Do you see the 3 Persons of God here?

And so imagine if you will: When we were saved, the Holy Ghost in the preacher (Acts 2:4) overshadowed us with the Spirit of God gospel (like at Pentecost ("I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh…" Acts 2:17-18) and whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (2:21). It's like whenever something is created out of nothing, the Spirit goes forth to create (Gen 1:2, Lk 1:35, Acts 2:17-18).

This is much more fun than fussin' at each other. :)

skypair

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
This response of your sounds interesting, I’m very aware of the LORD in having a soul, and I also know he is Spirit. So I’m going to sit back and learn from you on this one. So please come as you want. Remember, don’t use the term “God”… (smile).
Well, I think I explained above about "self-separation." I read the "bones" of this from a book titled "Two Views of the Trinity." In it, one of the contributors referenced Ted Peters and attributed a couple of ideas to him. 1) The "eschatological view" of the Trinity. It basically says that the Trinity won't really be revealed until the consummation of all things. This made some sense in that too many people were calling the "Spirit" a separate Person of the Godhead but a spirit is not a person.

2) The other thing he gave was this idea of the self-separation of God in order to redeem mankind. This makes much sense because we know that we are in a man's body now but in the rapture will receive a heavenly body (1Cor 15:49-53) and yet again in the kingdom of God, New Jerusalem, we will receive our eternal, "celestial" body (Rev 3:12, 1Cor 15:40). So whereas God "breathed out" His Spirit to us ("procession" they call it), He also will breath back in those He has saved (technical terminology is "spiration" which no one in the entire book understood). And this is the "of Him, and through Him, and to Him are all things" that you may have heard.

I was unable to find his writings in any books. I believe he was a professor at some Cali seminary or dept of philosophy. I should probably do a little more research on that but that wisdom just struck me as true.

skypair

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is good, remember we're not seeing who's right or wrong, but positing our views. so let's keep it that way and learn from each other. with that said,
The best image I have of the Godhead is the image of Him He created in us. As we are soul (Father), spirit (Holy Ghost), and body (Son) .. so we are soul, spirit, and body. And as with us — say at death — we are divisible, spirit from body. Or when we first believe but we are not saved, our soul is still lost even though in our minds we believe in God.

Just so God divided Himself in order to redeem us. While the Father stayed in heaven, His Holy Ghost (Spirit + body) went to earth to create per Prov 8:22-36. Then in the course of time, the Holy Ghost came to Mary and the Spirit overshadowed her (Lk 1:35). Do you see the 3 Persons of God here?

And so imagine if you will: When we were saved, the Holy Ghost in the preacher (Acts 2:4) overshadowed us with the Spirit of God gospel (like at Pentecost ("I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh…" Acts 2:17-18) and whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (2:21). It's like whenever something is created out of nothing, the Spirit goes forth to create (Gen 1:2, Lk 1:35, Acts 2:17-18).

This is much more fun than fussin' at each other. :)

skypair
This is much more fun than fussin' at each other. :). I cannot agree more, all praises to him.

First thanks for the response. second you said, "The best image I have of the Godhead is the image of Him He created in us. As we are soul (Father), spirit (Holy Ghost), and body (Son)". Great, but I have a question, Spirit is not an image, the Son, (body) is the IMAGE of the Spirit, and Soul that I agree. but consider this. "another" is the "IMAGE" of God. remember Eve is the "ANOTHER" of Adam. and the definition of Adam means "Another". according to Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments,
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

THERE IT IS "ANOTHER". see how the KJV can translate Adam..... "another". see the Man is "another" of God, hence Adam a Son of, of, of, God. Eve is Another of the man ADAM. just as we, children is ANOTHER of our mother and earthly fathers who is the image of the invisible Spirit. see, one Spirit now two. that's the image, hence the plurality of, of, of, the Spirit, simply "another". for God is a Spirit, a means ONE, but his image is expressed in "another". as you said the Son. Adam's image is expressed in Eve his "Another".

take note, the plurality of the Spirit lay in the Greek term, G243 allos. listen, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. a numerical difference is simply "another" of the same SORT, and SORT means, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature. 2. character, quality, or nature. understand the Another is numerically different, consisting of body, soul, and spirit. see, the Lord Jesus is the Body, (Son) the soul, (Father) and the Spirit (the Holy Ghost). he's the EQUAL Share. not a separate part. but the whole of the same in the share. here's the scripture to prove it. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". all of the Spirit/God is there. The "EVERLASTING FATHER"/the soul. "COUNSELLOR"/Advocate, or Mediator the Holy Ghost. the "BODY"/Prince of Peace, the man Melchisedec. this is GREAT.

instead of three we have two of the same one, only diversified. so again you get the 100 points.
ok, may I suggest instead of divide, the Spirit shared himself in flesh to redeem us. remember the Spirit cannot die. but the Body/Son can. scripture, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also". second, the Spirit/God could not stay in heaven, because he FILLS heaven and earth, Jeremiah 23:23 & 24 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD". so where can the Spirit/God go?, or stop and rest at? see what I mean. not the Lord Jesus after his resurrection, Fills Heave and Earth. scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was". what was the Lord Jesus before the world? "Spirit".

you're good on the right track there also, so another 100 points. Good.

BINGO,there is only one PREACHER in the Church of the LIVING Spirit/God, and that's the Lord Jesus, the HOLY GHOST, supportive scripture, Revelation 10:1 & 2 "And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 "And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth". this is the Holy Ghost coming down with the EVERLASTING GOSPEL, and with his feet on land and sea, is the way the Gospel shall go. by land and by sea. yes, the Holy Ghost brought down the gospel, scripture, 1 Peter 1:12 "Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into".
I know you seek to understand prophecy, so there is one for you, even on our subject topic.

I like how you arrange to understand, soul (Father), spirit (Holy Ghost), and body (Son). this is a good start. so you get another 100%. keep up the Good work. and thanks for that.

Next I'll let you expond on the 7 Spiritual Gifts of the Spirit in Corinthians chapter 12 verses 7-11 until then be blessed. looking to hear from you soon.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
but I have a question, Spirit is not an image, the Son, (body) is the IMAGE of the Spirit, and Soul that I agree. but consider this. "another" is the "IMAGE" of God. remember Eve
That's good. Actually the Holy Ghost of God is also the Holy Ghost/image of God in us. It's funny but I began thinking of the Holy Ghost as the spiritual image of God just like you said. That Eve idea is perfect. In fact, if you think about it, marriage is another "image" of the Godhead -- Father/husband, Holy Ghost/spirit of the husband, and Son/child. I've also seen this in Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Father/Abe, Spirit/Isaac, and body (of Israel, 12 tribes)/Son.
ok, may I suggest instead of divide, the Spirit shared himself in flesh to redeem us. remember the Spirit cannot die. but the Body/Son can. scripture, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also". second, the Spirit/God could not stay in heaven, because he FILLS heaven and earth, Jeremiah 23:23 & 24 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD".
Yeah, that's good, too! The Spirit IS the omnipresence of God, absolutely! People often ask if the Holy Spirit is going to be taken out at the rapture referencing 2Thes 2:6-7. NO, the Holy Ghost of believers is what is taken out.
1 Peter 1:12 "Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into".
This is music to my ears, bro. :) We are definitely of the same Spirit!

skypair

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply. you might want to cross reference the revelation chapter 10:1-3 with 1 Peter 1:12.

now to the Gifts of the Spirit, the Holy Spirit.
1Corinthians lists fruits of the Spirit — I count 9. I am aware of the scholarship that has gone into this question and I'm afraid the problem is that those who have answers do not understand the "kingdom of heaven."
1 Corinthians 12:7-11 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 "For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9 "To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 "To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:1 Corinthians 12:11 "But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will".

skypair, I count 7. time for revelation.

Gift #1. 1 Corinthians 12:8 "For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit". to the naked eye this seem like two gifts right...... wrong. it's one Gift, the Pastoral Gifts. listen. Jeremiah 3:15 "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding". Pastors are equip with both, knowledge and understanding. in 1 Corinthians 12:8 notice it said "Word" of Wisdom, not "Wisdom". if someone speak a word of wisdom to you, you get understanding, for this is what a "word" of wisdom do.
by knowing this, the Lord lead me to the understanding that women can preach, teach, and the big one PASTOR. yes a woman can pastor, because it's a gift.

Gift #2. 1 Corinthians 12:9a "To another faith by the same Spirit".

Gift #3. 1 Corinthians 12:9b "to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit".

Gift #4. 1 Corinthians 12:10a "To another the working of miracles".

Gift #5 1 Corinthians 12:10b "to another prophecy".

Gift #6 1 Corinthians 12:10c "to another discerning of spirits"

Gift #7 1 Corinthians 12:10d "to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues".

not saying that you're right or wrong. but the very first gift on the list is the pastoral Gift, and the very last one is the Gift of tongues. both work together.

what you say?.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
Gift #1. 1 Corinthians 12:8 "For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit". to the naked eye this seem like two gifts right...... wrong. it's one Gift, the Pastoral Gifts.
Actually, pastoral gifts are not individual but to the church, 12:28 — "God has set some in the church…" 1Cor 12:4-6 outlines what the spiritual gift are. 1) diversities of gifts to individuals, 2) differences in administration within the worldwide body of Christ, and diversities of operations. Then verse 7 begins "the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withall."

Now you have pointed out something very well. The "word of wisdom" = the word of God. "The word of knowledge" = what we have learned by applying the word of wisdom. And so the remainder of the gifts (12:9-10) are a result of individual Christian studying and applying the word of God.

So pastoral gifts (12:28) are gifts to the church of those it needs to minister, teach, and evangelize.

skypair

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
So the 7 Spirits/7 eyes/7 horns (Rev 5:6) are related to the 7 seals on the scroll (Rev 6) which is the title deed to the earth. The meaning of the scroll relates back to Jer 32:6-12. There Jeremiah is told to buy the field from Hanameel so that when the Babylonians fall from power, he may redeem that land by presenting the scroll (deed) with the seal affixed showing that the purchase was made by the person named within.

What happened was the there were 7 times when Jesus saved mankind from the total reign of Satan over the earth. The first was out of Adam's fall from INNOCENCE, God covered him nakedness .. the 2nd was Cain's fall from CONSCIENCE when he refused to offer the correct sacrifice and slew Abel .. 3rd began with Noah and HUMAN GOVERNMENT which was supposed to act as a collective conscience but instead les to humanist religion and not to God. Next came Abraham and God started over with one FAMILY to create a people chosen and set apart to worship and proclaim God, but they went into captivity. Moses brought them out to the LAW which, if they obeyed, they would remain God's people. The KINGDOM era was next beginning with David. It was supposed to end with Jesus coming into His kingdom, but they rejected Him. So that last era or dispensation was GRACE — and man can't fail of this one b/c God dwells in His people!

Now in these we can see that Christ "eyed" mankind, seeing whether or not man was keeping the faith or fallen. And by His rule or power, He preserved a line of faith for himself thereby denying Satan the reign over all of mankind. So just before the seals come off the scroll. the GRACE people will be taken out. At that point, the seals will be opened and each one reverses the covenant which showed that Jesus had paid for the "land." Jesus is basically letting man loose on his fellow man and 1/4 of the population of the world will be killed.

skypair

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC to all.
Actually, pastoral gifts are not individual but to the church, 12:28 — "God has set some in the church…" 1Cor 12:4-6 outlines what the spiritual gift are. 1) diversities of gifts to individuals, 2) differences in administration within the worldwide body of Christ, and diversities of operations. Then verse 7 begins "the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withall."
thanks for the response. second, not saying that you're right or wrong, but consider this. you know that Paul was an apostle, right. but did you know that he was A. a Pastor? B. a Prophet and C. Teacher. yes, all those "Title" he wore. see, pastor is the God in us to give a "Word of Wisdom", and " a Word of Knowledge". to teach and reveal thing. now let's see the apostle Paul as all. just turn to the very next chapter, 13. listen. 1 Corinthians 13:1 & 2 "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 "And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing". did you see two of the threee, pastor, and prophet. let's break it down. first the prophet gift, verse 2a. "And though I have the gift of prophecy". hold it, prophecy is a Gift...:cool:, YES, and Paul had that gift to, so he's a prophet also. now the Pastoral gift same verse, 2b "and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge". there it is again Knowledge and understanding, the Pastoral gift. remember Jeremiah 3:15, "And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding". see, Pasturing is a Gift, not an office, it's a work.

Now Paul as a TEACHER, scripture, 1 Corinthians 4:17 "For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church".

so the apostle Paul is also a prophet, a Teacher, which all comes under the heading PASTOR.
see skypair, the Holy Spirit is the Holy Ghost who reveals, listen, Ephesians 3:5 "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit". question, "HOW IS THIS MYSTERY REVEALED UNTO HIS HOLY APOSTLE NOW?, answer, 1 Peter 1:11 & 12 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 12 "Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into".

these Gifts are revealed in the Holy Ghost, who is the Lord Jesus, who is the SPIRIT/God, and taught by men.

I hope you got something out of this.

PCY

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now to your second part.
So the 7 Spirits/7 eyes/7 horns (Rev 5:6) are related to the 7 seals on the scroll (Rev 6) which is the title deed to the earth. The meaning of the scroll relates back to Jer 32:6-12. There Jeremiah is told to buy the field from Hanameel so that when the Babylonians fall from power, he may redeem that land by presenting the scroll (deed) with the seal affixed showing that the purchase was made by the person named within.
Thanks for the response. Second, the 7 Spirit are the Gifts of the Spirit in us. The 7 eyes are the omnipresent of the Spirit The 7 horns are the almighty power of the Spirit, his omnipotence, all powerful. Now the 7 seals is the complete revelation of the Spirit in the end times, he wants us to know.
Concerning the Jer 32:6-12 scriptures, not saying that you’re right or wrong, but I see it as the type or shadow showing the Lord Jesus as the kinsman Redeemer. if memory serve me, the equivalent of the seventeen shekels of silver which was paid was the amount Judas sold out our Lord for. I remember doing research on this. If need be I can get it from my online storage file. Or you can probably google it. Here’s a good read on the subject. seventeen shekels of silver equivalent to 30 pieces gold http://www.theseventhunders.org/Judas-Iscariot-Grave-Site-Purchase-HISTORY.pdf
What happened was the there were 7 times when Jesus saved mankind from the total reign of Satan over the earth. The first was out of Adam's fall from INNOCENCE, God covered him nakedness .. the 2nd was Cain's fall from CONSCIENCE when he refused to offer the correct sacrifice and slew Abel .. 3rd began with Noah and HUMAN GOVERNMENT which was supposed to act as a collective conscience but instead les to humanist religion and not to God. Next came Abraham and God started over with one FAMILY to create a people chosen and set apart to worship and proclaim God, but they went into captivity. Moses brought them out to the LAW which, if they obeyed, they would remain God's people. The KINGDOM era was next beginning with David. It was supposed to end with Jesus coming into His kingdom, but they rejected Him. So that last era or dispensation was GRACE — and man can't fail of this one b/c God dwells in His people!
Not saying that you’re right or wrong, but consider this. There are only three dispensation of the Spirit, From the Spirit point of view. Notice I said from Spirit’s point of view.

1.“CREATOR/MAKER”, the Holy Spirit, title, “Father”. Spirit without flesh. Understand, man was made subject to vanity from the jump, (creation), oh yes made vanity , listen. Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope”. now, the hope. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come”. to come? Which leads us to the second dispensation of of the Spirit

#2. “REDEEMER /SAVIOUR”. the Holy Spirit, title, “Son”. Spirit Shared in Flesh (spirit), better know as the OFFSPRING. This is the G243 Allos I been speaking of, the “ANOTHER” of the Spirit shared in flesh. Philippians 2:6-8 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross”. now that it is finished. GRACE, the ENTRANCE OF THE GENTILES. And here, gentiles include all none believers, be it Jews or none Jews.
Romans 2:28 & 29 "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God”. understand skypair, just because someone ware a bennie cap and have a beard or ware a prayer shawl over their shoulder don’t make you Jewish in the Spirit, but it do in the flesh. But we don’t walk by sight, but by faith.

#3. “COMFORTER/MEDIATOR”. the Holy Spirit, title, “Holy Ghost”. Spirit resurrected in flesh and bones, but without blood. The Ghost or the essence of him, the Spirit in us by his Spiritual Gifts, which was given on Pentecost, revealing and teaching all. Supportive scripture. Ephesians 4:8 "Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men”.
******* Important: he is the Gift, the Spirit, not some third person. and you're correct he dwells in us. scripture, 1 John 3:24 "And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us". Hold it I thought he gave us the Holy Ghost? yes, because the Holy Spirit is the Holy Ghost in us. Same Spirit.
Now in these we can see that Christ "eyed" mankind, seeing whether or not man was keeping the faith or fallen. And by His rule or power, He preserved a line of faith for himself thereby denying Satan the reign over all of mankind. So just before the seals come off the scroll. the GRACE people will be taken out. At that point, the seals will be opened and each one reverses the covenant which showed that Jesus had paid for the "land." Jesus is basically letting man loose on his fellow man and 1/4 of the population of the world will be killed.
(smile), again not saying that you’re right or wrong, but consider this. The Spirit preserved his WORD, which is totally another topic all by itself.
Now as for the scroll, the seals, and his people. Let me put it this way, I don’t believe in a pre-tribulation rapture, nor a mid-tribulation rapture, or a Post-tribulation rapture, to me the scripture are clear. Now, we have some Christian who have introduce a pre-wrath rapture, which on face value is correct in which they say that the WRATH of the Spirit/God is “NOT” for the children of God, and that’s bible, and correct. But me I’m a MID-WRATH rapture believer. And in WRATH we will be delivered. And the reason why I say this is based on bible. Matthew 24:36 & 37 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be”. well Noah and his family was not rapture before, or in the mid, or after the violence/tribulation in the world, Genesis 6:13 "And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth”. the word violence here is synonyms with tribulation. So without even going back to Matthews 24 again, clearly the bible discredit any pre, mid, or post tribulation. And second reading Genesis about Noah, he and his Family was save in the middle of the Spirit WRATH. For it was the Wrath/flood that SAVED/SALVATION the Righteous, and destroyed the wicked.

Another example of this is in the 3 Hebrews boys. They was not rapture out of the fire, but was save “IN” the fire. And the wicked was destroyed when they was cast into the fire. The Spirit protects his righteous, not only the fire not hurt them, but even their clothes didn’t even smell of smoke. What a mighty Spirit we serve. The Holy Spirit. He’s holy because of his Character, and he’s Spirit because of his Nature.

I hope this helped.

PCJ.

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
Ah, good morning, 101G. :)

Well, first paragraph .. the 7 spirits — I can see why you say what you do but I believe that, during the tribulation, the Spirit is going to be suppressed by the working of anti-Christ.

I do believe in dual application but I'm not sure I would apply it here b/c the rest of the allegory (Jer 32:6-12, aside from the 17 shekels) doesn't really connect in my mind.

As to 3 dispensations (2nd paragraph), you are on to something. Let me suggest this: From Adam thru Noah were the dispensations of man . from Abraham thru David was the dispensation of the Holy Ghost .. and from David to Jesus was the dispensation of the Son. Now in the "wind-down" of HIStory, grace is the period of anti-Holy Spirit .. the tribulation, of the anti-Christ .. and the great tribulation, of anti-God. And the last period of 1000 years is the time of the Son and Holy Spirit .. eternity the period of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Now this is not as formal a construct as the Dispensational approach, I do believe your method has merit.

Regarding the rapture, what nails it for me is Jn 21:22-23, Rev 3:10, and 4:1. In John it was told that John would not die before Christ would come back for His church. Rev 4:1-2 is the fulfillment of that prophecy in a prefiguring of the rapture of the church — specifically of Philadelphia (Rev 3:10). This view then is supported by 2Thes 2:6-7, Lk 21:36, Mt 24:36-44, Mt 25:1-12, 1Thes 4:16-17, 1Cor 15:23-24. Study up, 101G. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. :)

skypair

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, first paragraph .. the 7 spirits — I can see why you say what you do but I believe that, during the tribulation, the Spirit is going to be suppressed by the working of anti-Christ.
Good Morning also. first thanks for your reply. second I cannot buy this assessment. scripture, Revelation 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ". well John was in tribulation but got the Revelation. and from reading the letters from the 7 churches they had tribulation and made it, like wise those who wshed their robs in the Lambs blood who came out of tribulation also. Revelation 7:14 "And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb". so I can't totally agree 100% with you on that, but I will give you 50 %, because he did say this. Matthew 24:22 "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened".

but on the contrary, this is why many christian will be a martur/witness because of their beliefs and Gifts.
I do believe in dual application but I'm not sure I would apply it here b/c the rest of the allegory (Jer 32:6-12, aside from the 17 shekels) doesn't really connect in my mind.
he's redeeming the Land. he's buying it for a price. just like in the story of Ruth and Boaz, there people are redeemed. here the land is redeemed. understand now?.
As to 3 dispensations (2nd paragraph), you are on to something. Let me suggest this: From Adam thru Noah were the dispensations of man . from Abraham thru David was the dispensation of the Holy Ghost .. and from David to Jesus was the dispensation of the Son. Now in the "wind-down" of HIStory, grace is the period of anti-Holy Spirit .. the tribulation, of the anti-Christ .. and the great tribulation, of anti-God. And the last period of 1000 years is the time of the Son and Holy Spirit .. eternity the period of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Now this is not as formal a construct as the Dispensational approach, I do believe your method has merit.
one little problem, did not Adam and his descendant before Noah have the Spirit?. Genesis 6:3 "And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years". so his spirit was here With man before the flood.
Regarding the rapture, what nails it for me is Jn 21:22-23, Rev 3:10, and 4:1. In John it was told that John would not die before Christ would come back for His church. Rev 4:1-2 is the fulfillment of that prophecy in a prefiguring of the rapture of the church — specifically of Philadelphia (Rev 3:10). This view then is supported by 2Thes 2:6-7, Lk 21:36, Mt 24:36-44, Mt 25:1-12, 1Thes 4:16-17, 1Cor 15:23-24. Study up, 101G. I think you will be pleasantly surprised
I have studied up on the subject. it's also a classic Preterist mistake. which I corrected them on.
Until now, there have been some puzzling scripture that the majority, if not all, christian in the body of Christ could not definitively explain completely. Matthew 16:28" Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. and Mark 9:1" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”. and lastly Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God”.

These three verses of scriptures have puzzle a many of Christians for years. that puzzlement is now revealed, and put in place. here was the dilemma of both verses. a. if the Lord Jesus have not returned in power, even today, (because many are still waiting for his return). then there are some very, very old people walking around today. that idea is not biblical, because no where in the bible is it written after the Lord Jesus spoke theses word is it recorded that any man lived at least 2,000 years after these saying. so this nullifies anyone still walking around as a human over 2,000 years old. even per-flood after the fall of Adan in sin no one made it to a thousand. so again that theory out.

The second option, b. our Lord did return as he said he would, in his Kingdom, and in POWER before some of them standing, and in that generation tasted natural death. not spiritual death, but natural death. knowing that our Lord, JESUS, who is God, cannot lie, HE MUST HAVE RETURN BEFORE SOME STANDING AT THAT TIME DIED. so I must accept his words as truth, and search his word out for the revelation. in doing so, we now have the revealing answer?. option a is out, that only leaves option b. option b holds the true answer, which we will revealed here. YES, he did return, and here is that revelation.

The LORD “JESUS," his” RETURN is in TWO PARTS, or TWO FOLD
I'm going to make this as short as possible, without too much explanation. if you want the full details and explanation just ask.
Let's carefully, and fully explain this two fold return. what do we mean, two fold?, his return is in two parts, (first in Manifestation of Spirit, and second in bodily appearance). the first of his two fold return was in Spirit, and this return happen on the day of Pentecost, (Acts Chapter 2). this return was in power, meaning in Spirit, (the Holy Spirit). with this first of his two fold return happening before some of them standing there died, this return fulfilled the scriptures in question. this is the Lord Jesus “first” of his two fold return, and yes the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth supportive scriptures. John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you”, John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him”. the Lord Jesus said that he will “manifest himself” to THEM. but how is he manifesting himself to them, his disciple?. this is the same question Judas asked, not Iscariot, listen, John 14:22" Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?". answer, by the Spiritual Gifts that was given on Pentecost.

Now, the second fold of the two fold return, which will be in bodily form, and for all eyes to see him. the first return was not visually observed by all eyes, (the world). for he returned in spirit, (abstract form). his next, or the second of his two fold return will be visually seen by everyone in (concrete form), and all the world, or every eyes will see him. scripture, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”. this is the return everyone knows about and is waiting for. understand, this return is yet to happen. most christians calls this return the rapture for his church. 1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words”. another supporting scripture of the Lord’s two fold return, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation". this is the second scripture confirming the second two fold coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus the Christ.
always remember first return in Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the second return in bodily form.

hope that helped.
PCJ

Last edited: