The "HE" of Daniel 9:27

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
Rex said:
When Naos is used it is referring to the dwelling place of God the Holy of Holies. The place that God is present.
Now If the Jews today were ever to rebuild a temple this presents of God in the inter Holy of Holies is what makes it Naos. Other wise its simply a holy shrine hieron.
I went through this argument with another person and I don't think it is simply so.

Maybe I'll look it up in the concordance, but I remember this type of reasoning insisting that God has to deem it Holy isn't the case.

Naos can refer to a physical building - period.

I think Trekson has some examples which I can verify tomorrow. Happy New Year...

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Rex, and Happy New Year!

Rex said:
So much for the Jews building a house "naos" that God will inhabit.
The Levtical house became useless 2000 years ago. I'm sorry you feel that it still holds reverence before God when Jesus clearly said other wise.
FYI Jesus made a new and better covenant, threw Himself fulfilling the old then made a new.

Its a shame you place so much importance on prophesy you ignore and over run the message of salvation in your effort to prop up your thesis.
Maybe If you spent some time studying salvation you wouldn't make contradictory mistakes. Notice the red unchangeable priesthood, and no longer a need for sacrifices.
Both of which you believe God will honor Hebrews 5:11-12

Matthew 23
38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’

Hebrews
23 Also there were many priests, because they were prevented by death from continuing. 24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood. 25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.
26 For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens; 27 who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people’s, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself. 28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
You are right about some things, but you are also wrong about other things. You're right that we don't need to have any more sacrifices for sin because of the Greatest Sacrifice of Yeshua`s own body and shedding His blood, but you are wrong to think that's the only reason for the Temple!

Christians (and by that I mean Gentile Christians) generally believe that the Temple was just for those sacrifices, but it was so much MORE than just that! All sacrifices are not the same, and there were some sacrifices made purely for thanksgiving! Some were basically just COOKOUTS, particularly for the tribe of Leviy! The sacrifices that the people made were often eaten by the people making the sacrifice and the priests who administered those sacrifices, both they and their families! That was all incorporated into the Levitical Laws in the Torah!

It's just like Sukkot, the feast or festival of Tabernacles or Booths; it was/is just a great week of CAMPING! And, it is another thing from the Levitical Laws that will be required for all to participate:

Zechariah 14:16-21
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowl's before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.
KJV

And, WHY would that be? Well, what if I could show you that the real birthday of Yeshua was sometime during Sukkot, possibly the first day on the 15th of the Jewish month Tishrei, the time when God tabernacled (tented) with mankind and which often occurs in the month of October, possibly the 6th, rather than at Christmas time?

Check out this website: http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Christmas/christmas.html. (Btw, it's not MY website.) If Yeshua` was born on 15 Tishrei, occurring that year on October 6th, then with a normal, human gestation period of 288 days (approximately 9 months), it would put His conception on the 25th day of the Jewish month Kislev, which occurs in November/December, the time of Chanukkah, the festival of LIGHT, and I believe that the Jewish holiday of Chanukkah coincided with Christmas in the year prior to when Yeshua` was born! Thus, Christmas is not the time He was born but the time He was CONCEIVED!

So, Yeshua` will want to celebrate with people on His birthday, the first day of Sukkot! Eight days later in Isra'el, people will be celebrating the time when Yeshua` was circumcised which is the holiday known as "Shemini Atzeret," the "Assembly of the Eighth (Day)," also coincidental with the holiday in Isra'el called "Simchat Torah" or "Rejoicing for the Instruction (or the Law)."

There WILL be a Temple, too. You may THINK it won't be needed, but God says otherwise, and it is predicted to exist in the great prophecy of Ezeki'el 40-48.

Oh, and btw, Yeshua` was not referring merely to the Temple in Matthew 23:38 but to the houseHOLD of the Jews! They, the PEOPLE, were left desolate, not just the building!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Rex said:

Your a bit confused: that has been my position all along --->> the entire last page and now you make it sound as though I support such nonsense.
Its clear you have become very confused and can not even properly discern what I have said on the preceding page as well as this one.
I assure you, I'm not the one confused about this. You've obviously been taught that the temple Paul spoke of in 2 Thess.2:4 is about the spiritual temple Christ and His Apostles referred to, like in Eph.2. It is not.

That one in 2 Thess.2:4 will be another literal temple built in Jerusalem, AND it will be CLAIMED to be "the temple of God" like Paul calls it. But the PROBLEM is... GOD will NOT recognize it, even though they think to worship HIM in it! That... is the main difference that you are failing to understand. It is about a major DECEPTION by those who worship that false one Paul said will come to sit in it. And that is what Paul called the "strong delusion" there in that chapter.

It's impossible to miss Paul's point on that by using common sense when reading it as written. One has to be spiritually drunken with men's doctrines to get away from that meaning by Apostle Paul. And what is one of men's doctrines on it that causes spiritual drunkeness to their ideas? It's their treating that "temple of God" Paul mentioned as if it were Christ's spiritual temple (i.e. His Church and its foundations through Christ and the Apostles and prophets). It is not Christ's Church, not His spiritual temple.

So go ahead, show us your brain-washing again by those men, and say that "temple of God" of 2 Thess.2:4 is the spiritual temple of Eph.2 again! Prove to us you're not spiritually drunken on those doctrines of men!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Trekson said:
Hi Rex, Your words: As you can see God left the temple building and on the way out He rent the curtain do you now suppose God will grace a new temple to Jews that plan on reinstating sacrifices for sin? Not a chance IMO. "

I think everyone here agrees with this statement. The problem is you believe that Naos means "solely" the dwelling place of God and it does not. The word simply implies to "dwell in a holy place". It's used in Acts 19:24 - "For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen." It's also used in these two verses. Acts 7:48 - "Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet," and Acts 17:24 - " God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands."

So, the point is it doesn't have the strict meaning you give to it. The presence of God isn't what defines Naos. It can be any god or false god that is dwelling in any temple type building.
I spent all that time getting people to look at the difference in the two words But the bottom line is in big letters below.
The temple of God is no longer a building, IMO God was never planning on dwelling in buildings His plan all along was to restore His first intended temple MAN.
IMO that's the original design, concept if you will. Now If this is the case why wouldn't the imitator of God also desire to dwell in Gods own designed temple.

Rex said:
Then thats the same type of question you should wondering about a building as well. Will God dwell in a new temple that rejects Christ? Then move out to allow the AC to be seated?
I think Judas is a clue, the son of perdition, and just how many seats do you suppose the man of sin can occupy? I think only one.

The son of perdition is only used in John 17:12 and 2 Thes 2
Judas is a type of anti-christ
Judas is listed as a disciple Luke 6:13-16
Judas received power from God Matthew 10:1-4
Satan came in to Judas Luke 22:3

If nothing else its a template of what we should be looking for If Paul called him the son of perdition.
I do believe the AC will be camouflaged as a christian and come from the core group of Christianity today.

If the naos temple is today found in the flesh of men, as scripture points out, its a closer fit to believe the AC man of sin take his seat in the flesh
Rather than a temple building which scripture also points out is of no value to God any longer

But of course this throws a monkey wrench into the temple watcher prophets machinery.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Rex said:
Matthew 23 the last two verses addresses everything you present.
In the same order the desolation, as well as the futility of the Jews re-instituting the Levitical system.

38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’
No it does not. And the reason is because in Matthew 24, the very next chapter (which I have been speaking about), is Christ speaking to HIS upon the Mount of Olives.

Matt 24:1
1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
(KJV)

Obviously, some here don't like that Matt.24 chapter where Jesus gave His Church the signs for the end of this world. Some of them will say just about anything to get brethren away from study of that Matt.24 chapter for the endtime events going on now and in our near future.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Rex, and Happy New Year!

You are right about some things, but you are also wrong about other things. You're right that we don't need to have any more sacrifices for sin because of the Greatest Sacrifice of Yeshua`s own body and shedding His blood, but you are wrong to think that's the only reason for the Temple!

Christians (and by that I mean Gentile Christians) generally believe that the Temple was just for those sacrifices, but it was so much MORE than just that! All sacrifices are not the same, and there were some sacrifices made purely for thanksgiving! Some were basically just COOKOUTS, particularly for the tribe of Leviy! The sacrifices that the people made were often eaten by the people making the sacrifice and the priests who administered those sacrifices, both they and their families! That was all incorporated into the Levitical Laws in the Torah!

It's just like Sukkot, the feast or festival of Tabernacles or Booths; it was/is just a great week of CAMPING! And, it is another thing from the Levitical Laws that will be required for all to participate:

Zechariah 14:16-21
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowl's before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.
KJV

And, WHY would that be? Well, what if I could show you that the real birthday of Yeshua was sometime during Sukkot, possibly the first day on the 15th of the Jewish month Tishrei, the time when God tabernacled (tented) with mankind and which often occurs in the month of October, possibly the 6th, rather than at Christmas time?

Check out this website: http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Christmas/christmas.html. (Btw, it's not MY website.) If Yeshua` was born on 15 Tishrei, occurring that year on October 6th, then with a normal, human gestation period of 288 days (approximately 9 months), it would put His conception on the 25th day of the Jewish month Kislev, which occurs in November/December, the time of Chanukkah, the festival of LIGHT, and I believe that the Jewish holiday of Chanukkah coincided with Christmas in the year prior to when Yeshua` was born! Thus, Christmas is not the time He was born but the time He was CONCEIVED!

So, Yeshua` will want to celebrate with people on His birthday, the first day of Sukkot! Eight days later in Isra'el, people will be celebrating the time when Yeshua` was circumcised which is the holiday known as "Shemini Atzeret," the "Assembly of the Eighth (Day)," also coincidental with the holiday in Isra'el called "Simchat Torah" or "Rejoicing for the Instruction (or the Law)."

There WILL be a Temple, too. You may THINK it won't be needed, but God says otherwise, and it is predicted to exist in the great prophecy of Ezeki'el 40-48.

Oh, and btw, Yeshua` was not referring merely to the Temple in Matthew 23:38 but to the houseHOLD of the Jews! They, the PEOPLE, were left desolate, not just the building!
I believe in the date of conception and birth as you do

I also don't toss out a temple, there is now a temple in the heavens that the earthly temple was designed from.

But in context of 2 thes 2:4 temple, lets not confuse the prophesied reality at the time this verse is speaking of -> with another future event. That being the Kingdom of God manifest on earth.
I am merely focused on this event that people point to and see a need for an exclusive temple building for the AC to sit in. A careful examination doesn't support it IMO. Nor do I think a Glorified Jesus will move in after its been desecrated in such a way.

In reality people that watch this event "new temple building" and insist on its necessity before particular events can take place are in a round about way DATE SETTING. Timeline setting based on a building

I respect your opinion, and admire your language skills, I suspect you my hail from Jewish descendents, at times I think you may allow that, If it be true or not, to skew your view or consider Jews and or all Israel to still be superior to everyone else. Your desire to hang onto the second half of the last week is why i mention this. I don't believe God operates in that human trait. I wish I knew much more about Hebrew customs and could listen to those that knew first hand the full deepth and breath of their meaning, simply because God established everyone of them for a purpose. He does nothing without meaning and intent He makes no mistakes, even when He lead Paul to speak in the manner he did in 2 thes and 1st and 2nd Cor--> we are now the naos temple. Their will be a Jerusalem as well as a temple but I don't think its going to look like the dump in Jerusalem today. Nor will He be pleased with a temple that desecrates His sacrifice If it is built.

Rosh Hashanah

Happy new year by the gentiles calender

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
Rex said:
Then thats the same type of question you should wondering about a building as well. Will God dwell in a new temple that rejects Christ? Then move out to allow the AC to be seated?
I think Judas is a clue, the son of perdition, and just how many seats do you suppose the man of sin can occupy? I think only one.

The son of perdition is only used in John 17:12 and 2 Thes 2
Judas is a type of anti-christ
Judas is listed as a disciple Luke 6:13-16
Judas received power from God Matthew 10:1-4
Satan came in to Judas Luke 22:3

If nothing else its a template of what we should be looking for If Paul called him the son of perdition.
I do believe the AC will be camouflaged as a christian and come from the core group of Christianity today.

If the naos temple is today found in the flesh of men, as scripture points out, its a closer fit to believe the AC man of sin take his seat in the flesh
Rather than a temple building which scripture also points out is of no value to God any longer

But of course this throws a monkey wrench into the temple watcher prophets machinery.
This whole post is nothing but foolishness and childish word study.

Judas was dead when Paul wrote 2Th 2:4 - they are not the same man.
The man of lawlessness in 2Th 2:4 is not Judas, but a man. Men cannot sit in a temple of flesh.

But of course, as you sign off, we find that you're really on a "mission" and rather than take the language at plain, face value, you'll do anything to twist it to mean what you want to mean.

In the one 'seven,' the false prophet of the "land" will have a talking image of the conquering King of the North set up in the stone Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and the anti-Christ will come in and accept it and he will set himself up as god. Two laws will go out from this event which make the Great Tribulation so terrible for Christians and we are told explicitly by God not to obey them - which results in wholesale death for the true Elect to the point where we're going to be wiped out completely. Before that happens, probably in a few weeks or months (no one knows the time except God the Father) the Day of the Lord wil shorten those days (abruptly).

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Rex, Your words: "If the naos temple is today found in the flesh of men, as scripture points out, its a closer fit to believe the AC man of sin take his seat in the flesh Rather than a temple building which scripture also points out is of no value to God any longer.

The point is this deception is mainly for the jews who do not believe that God nows dwells in our hearts. He is going to claim to be the Messiah they are still waiting for!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
teleiosis said:
This whole post is nothing but foolishness and childish word study.

Judas was dead when Paul wrote 2Th 2:4 - they are not the same man.
The man of lawlessness in 2Th 2:4 is not Judas, but a man. Men cannot sit in a temple of flesh.

But of course, as you sign off, we find that you're really on a "mission" and rather than take the language at plain, face value, you'll do anything to twist it to mean what you want to mean.

In the one 'seven,' the false prophet of the "land" will have a talking image of the conquering King of the North set up in the stone Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and the anti-Christ will come in and accept it and he will set himself up as god. Two laws will go out from this event which make the Great Tribulation so terrible for Christians and we are told explicitly by God not to obey them - which results in wholesale death for the true Elect to the point where we're going to be wiped out completely. Before that happens, probably in a few weeks or months (no one knows the time except God the Father) the Day of the Lord wil shorten those days (abruptly).
It's a deeper revelation than that based on what he said...

Rex said:
"If nothing else its a template of what we should be looking for If Paul called him the son of perdition.
I do believe the AC will be camouflaged as a christian and come from the core group of Christianity today."

That's a kind of idea the orthodox Jews have against the pope. The "core group of Christianity" mean true believers on Jesus Christ The Messiah, so does this mean Rex's true colors are starting to show?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
To both of you T's
Did Jesus say in Matthew 24:23-24 lokk here is the Christ or there do not believe it. For many false prophets will rise.....to deceive, if possible even the elect.

Trekson the Jews are not looking for Christ< i don't see or hear anyone speaking from or to the Jews today about the Christ, that language is to, for and from what is called and seen as the church today.

With Hal Lindsy in the 70's followed by Timothy Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins book left behind do you think there is so much as a single church attender in all the world that hasn't been watching and believing this temple story? Jesus said,"to deceive, if possible even the elect" If what you believe is true teleiosis that wouldn't fool a 6 year old boy or girl much less the elect, simply because the whole world is looking for Mr bad guy to take his seat in the new Jewish temple both professing Christians and secular alike they have all heard and know this fairy-tail.

This whole story line whether you are pre, mid or post rapture makes no difference the story all contains the new temple with the AC sitting and ruling. Instead this story fits the false prophets description much more comfortably the whole crazy church is running around watching Israel and prophesying a new temple. this is hardly a deception, the deception is believing such false prophets, predicting the false signs of his coming. LaHaye and Jenkins sold millions of books they were on secular TV all over the world and you consider this a truth something that will deceive the elect?

All I'm trying to do is get people to stop and carefully look at 2 Thes 2 really dig in and determine in there own mind that the English reading of temple is truly a temple built of stone. It all falls back on Dan 9:27 as well. If it truly is a temple of stone then believe me, I don't think you could find 25% of the worlds population that hasn't heard about the AC sitting in a new Jerusalem temple, not very deceptive looking but very false prophet looking it wouldn't fool 10% of the US population much less the elect.

I'm just warning people myself you had better consider very carefully, what the Angel that stands in the presents of the LORD had to say to Daniel
The very same Angel that was sent to presided over The birth of Jesus himself. Is the same that foretold of his coming to Daniel

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
It's the great signs and show of miracles that coming false messiah will do that is going to be responsible for the "strong delusion", not just the fact he's is coming to Jerusalem to sit in a rebuilt temple.

In 2 Cor.11 Apostle Paul was giving the same kind of warning in 2 Thess.2:3-4 with the idea of the "another Jesus". He gave that warning to CHRISTIAN brethren, not unbelieving Jews. Paul even compared that deception to how the serpent deceived Eve in God's Garden.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Rex, The deception is everyone depicts the a/c as a jew and christian hating moslem who is out to kill and destroy all of them that he can. You're right, that wouldn't fool anyone. Now picture a very charismatic person, capable of healings and working miracles, who at the start has a message of peace, unites nations and individuals, perhaps has secret technological capability that would make life easier for the poor and combine that with a supreme knowledge of the bible acting as an angel of light who will tell 99 truths to slip in that one lie that most will believe and then you have the type of deception the bible is talking about. With the spirits of antichrist already at work and increasingly so, maybe you can see how he would "deceive even the elect if possible".

Most people aren't looking for that type of anti-christ so they can and will be deceived. As for what Israel's end-time beliefs are consider this: The following are excerpts from an article by Nissan Dovid Dubov on Chabad.org, a website on Jewish beliefs. Their word for Messiah is Mashiach.

“In Talmudic literature the title Mashiach, or Melech Hamashiach, (the King Messiah) is reserved for the Jewish leader who will redeem Israel in the End of Days.

One of the principles of Jewish faith enumerated by Maimonides is that one day there will arise a dynamic Jewish leader, a direct descendant of the Davidic dynasty, who will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem and gather Jews from all over the world and bring them back to the Land of Israel. All the nations of the world will recognise Mashiach to be a world leader and will accept his dominion. In the messianic era there will be world peace, no more wars nor famine and, in general, a high standard of living.

The leadership quality of Mashiach means that through his dynamic personality and example, coupled with manifest humility, he will inspire all people to strive for good. He will transform a seemingly utopian dream into a reality. He will be recognised as a man of G–d with greater leadership qualities than even Moshe (Moses). Our prophets speak of the advent of a human leader, the magnitude of whom the world has not yet experienced. His unique example and leadership will inspire mankind to change direction.
Furthermore, it is clear from the prophets, when studied in their original Hebrew, that Mashiach is a Jewish concept and will entail return to Torah law, firmly ruling out any “other” messianic belief. Mashiach will be a man who possesses extraordinary qualities. He will be proficient in both the written and oral Torah traditions. He will incessantly campaign for Torah observance among Jews and observance of the Seven Universal Noahide Laws by non-Jews. He will be scrupulously observant and encourage the highest standards from others. He will defend religious principles and repair breaches in their observance. Above all, Mashiach will be heralded as a true Jewish King, a person who leads the way in the service of G–d, totally humble yet enormously inspiring.

Jews anticipate the arrival of Mashiach everyday. However, the Talmud states that there is a predestined time when Mashiach will come. If we are meritorious he may come even before that predestined time. This “end of time” remains a mystery, yet the Talmud states that it will be before the Hebrew year 6000.

Any potential Mashiach must be a direct descendant of King David as well as erudite in Torah learning. It should be noted that many people living today can trace their lineage back to King David. The Chief Rabbi of Prague in the 16th Century, Rabbi Yehuda Loew (the Maharal), had a family tree that traced him back to the Davidic dynasty. Consequently, any direct descendant of the Maharal is of Davidic descent.

Maimonides, a great Jewish philosopher and codifier of the 12th Century, rules that if we recognise a human being who possesses the superlative qualities ascribed to Mashiach we may presume that he is the potential Mashiach. If this individual actually succeeds in rebuilding the Temple and gathering in the exiles then he is the Mashiach.

Maimonides states in his Mishnah Torah – a compendium of the entire halachic tradition – that Mashiach will first rebuild the Temple and then gather in the exiles. Jerusalem and the Temple will be the focus of Divine worship and “From Zion shall go forth Torah, and the word of the L–rd from Jerusalem.” The Talmud describes the period immediately prior to the advent of Mashiach as one of great travail and turmoil (
birth pangs). There will be a world recession and governments will be controlled by despots. It is in this troubled setting that Mashiach will arrive.

There is a tradition that a great war will take place, called the war of Gog and Magog, and there is much speculation as to the precise timing of this war in relation to Mashiach’s arrival.

There is a tradition that Elijah the prophet will come to the world and announce the imminent arrival of Mashiach. However, according to other opinions, Mashiach may arrive unannounced. Elijah would then arrive to assist in the peace process. Some suggest that if the Mashiach arrives in his predestined time then Elijah will announce his arrival, but if Mashiach comes suddenly then Elijah will appear after Mashiach has come. As mentioned before, it is unclear as to exactly how these events will unfold. However, this uncertainty does not affect the general matter of Mashiach’s arrival. (end of quoted material)

Remember that Islam is a false religion with false prophets and false prophecies. There never will be a real 12th Imam. However, I wouldn’t put it past the Islamic leaders to “create” one to stimulate the war they so desire. If they do he will most likely be the "Assyrian" of OT prophecy. This WW3 will probably be the event that will bring the Jewish Messiah (Anti-Christ) to the forefront. Remember that the arrival of the Anti-Christ is a Jewish event not an Islamic one. He will come as Israel’s friend and benefactor, not their enemy. His goal is to get them to worship him, instead of God (the abomination of desolation). This what the term “anti” in anti-christ means, not the opposite of, but in place of.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Rex.

Rex said:
I believe in the date of conception and birth as you do

I also don't toss out a temple, there is now a temple in the heavens that the earthly temple was designed from.

But in context of 2 thes 2:4 temple, lets not confuse the prophesied reality at the time this verse is speaking of -> with another future event. That being the Kingdom of God manifest on earth.
I am merely focused on this event that people point to and see a need for an exclusive temple building for the AC to sit in. A careful examination doesn't support it IMO. Nor do I think a Glorified Jesus will move in after its been desecrated in such a way.

In reality people that watch this event "new temple building" and insist on its necessity before particular events can take place are in a round about way DATE SETTING. Timeline setting based on a building

I respect your opinion, and admire your language skills, I suspect you my hail from Jewish descendents, at times I think you may allow that, If it be true or not, to skew your view or consider Jews and or all Israel to still be superior to everyone else. Your desire to hang onto the second half of the last week is why i mention this. I don't believe God operates in that human trait. I wish I knew much more about Hebrew customs and could listen to those that knew first hand the full deepth and breath of their meaning, simply because God established everyone of them for a purpose. He does nothing without meaning and intent He makes no mistakes, even when He lead Paul to speak in the manner he did in 2 thes and 1st and 2nd Cor--> we are now the naos temple. Their will be a Jerusalem as well as a temple but I don't think its going to look like the dump in Jerusalem today. Nor will He be pleased with a temple that desecrates His sacrifice If it is built.

Rosh Hashanah

Happy new year by the gentiles calender
Actually, I don't believe the Jews are in any way superior to any other group of people. They just have history with God! They are a very loved race for the sake of their ancestors, Avraham, Yitschaq, and Ya`aqov, as well as the great ancestors of Yeshua`:

Y'hudah (who had children by his daughter-in-law),
Salmon (who married the prostitute Rachav or Rahab),
`Oved or Obed (who married Ruth the Moabitess),
David (to whom God gave the unconditional promise of the Kingdom and who envisioned the Temple and collected the materials needed for its construction),
Shlomo (who built the 1st Temple),
Z'rubavel (who was present for both the laying of the foundation and the final completion of the 2nd Temple),

and all the way down to Yeshua` haNatsaretiy, the Messiah promised in the prophecies, who fulfilled many roles:

HaBen Daviyd, the Son of David, rightful heir to the throne of Y'hudah and Isra'el,
HaKeves Elohiym, the Lamb of God, final Sacrifice to reconcile mankind to God,
HaSar Shalom, the Prince of Peace, the One who will bring peace (even if it's a FORCED peace) to the earth,
HaCohen l`olaam `al divraatiy Malkhi-Tsedeq, the Priest forever after the order of Melchizedek, the priest without beginning or end who offers directly to God, and
HaMetuveekh beeyn Elohiym v'bneey adam, the Mediator between God and men, the One who bridged the gap of our sin that separated us from God,

to name a few.

However, having the history with a God who does not renig on His promises, they have a glorious future with Him, too! And, those of us who are Gentiles who have been grafted into His "Olive Tree," His Isra'el, as it was originally supposed to be under the Kingship of God, have the privilege of participating in that Kingdom, but it is not a Kingdom whose primary members are the "church!" All the word "church" means is a "collection," a "gathering," a "group" of people who meet together. It's a collective noun, much as our words "flock" (of sheep or goats), "herd" (of cattle), "school" (of fish), "pride" (of lions), "aerie" (of eagles), or even a "murder" (of crows)!

Many people, especially Christians, have a dichotomous viewpoint on many things. We see all of humanity broken down into two groups of people: believers and nonbelievers, the justified (by God) and the unjustified. So, we have a black-and-white mentality that seems cut and dried. HOWEVER, there are actually several competing dichotomies that give us much more color in reality. There's Isra'elite/non-Isra'elite (Jew vs Gentile/Greek), and from any point in history, there's also past/present. Thus, I see six groups of people (actually, five):

1. True Gentile believers (commonly referred to as "Christians")
2. True Jewish (or Isra'eli) believers (sometimes called "Christians," sometimes "Messianic Jews")
3. The Remnant of unbelieving Isra'elis who become the nation "born in a day" when they "look on Him whom they pierced"
4. The unbelieving Isra'elis who are "sons of Beliy`al," who won't survive the coming persecution and holocaust in Isra'el or refuse to accept Yeshua` as Messiah/King
5. The Sheep Nations or Gentile nations who have treated God's people (any of 1, 2, and 3 above) well and are rewarded for it, and
6. The Goat Nations or Gentile nations who have mistreated God's people and are punished for it.

The first three groups make up the Kingdom proper, and as the Messiah annexes other nations throughout the Millennium, group 5 and 6 also become members of His Kingdom, those in 5 because they learn to turn to the King for His help and learn to love Him and those in 6 because they are conquered and forced to submit.

Currently, we just see groups 1 and 2 (actually with the middle wall of partition broken down, just one group), and everyone else outside of God's future Kingdom, but when the Messiah returns, the other groups will become apparent.

I both hang onto the second half of the 70th Seven and the 1000-year Millennium (redundant), because they are both literally prophesied in Revelation as future time periods.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Thank you for taking the time to explain in detail Retro

`It always a pleasure to find others that have looked carefully at key verses and made the same or similar discoveries.

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
Let John instruct us. "And the one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And we know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit which He has given us. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the anti-Christ, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God; he who knows God listens to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error." (1 John 3:24-4:6).

Men serve in their personal spirits either God, "the Spirit of truth," or they serve "they....from the world," "the spirit of error". Paul said, "For God, whom I serve in my spirit in the preaching of the gospel of His Son, is my witness." (Rom. 1:9). We can be influenced by the Spirit of truth and serve God in our spirits. Or we can be influenced by "they" of the world, and serve these spirits of the world in our spirits.

But "the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him." (1 Cor. 6:17). "For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." (Rom. 8:16). But if we have not received the Spirit of God, we have received "a spirit of slavery leading to fear." (Rom. 8:15).

Who are "they" from the world from whom John said we may receive a "spirit of error" and a "spirit of slavery"? Paul informs us that the Holy Spirit said "they" are "demons." "But the Spirit explicitly says that in the later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons." (1 Tim. 4:1). John warns us about these demonic spirits in the Revelation. "And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon (Satan) and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty." (Rev. 16:13-14).

Satan himself, and his great servants, the beast and the false prophet, are spoken of as demons who send out "unclean spirits." These "unclean spirits" try to enter into people to take the place that God desires His Holy Spirit to have in them. But God has instructed us all in the New Testament how to get rid of these "unclean spirits."
The above was taken from a study by F.M.Perry

http://faithhopelove.net/SpiritandSoulandBody.html

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Retrobyter said:
Many people, especially Christians, have a dichotomous viewpoint on many things. We see all of humanity broken down into two groups of people: believers and nonbelievers, the justified (by God) and the unjustified. So, we have a black-and-white mentality that seems cut and dried. HOWEVER, there are actually several competing dichotomies that give us much more color in reality. There's Isra'elite/non-Isra'elite (Jew vs Gentile/Greek), and from any point in history, there's also past/present. Thus, I see six groups of people (actually, five):

1. True Gentile believers (commonly referred to as "Christians")
2. True Jewish (or Isra'eli) believers (sometimes called "Christians," sometimes "Messianic Jews")
3. The Remnant of unbelieving Isra'elis who become the nation "born in a day" when they "look on Him whom they pierced"
4. The unbelieving Isra'elis who are "sons of Beliy`al," who won't survive the coming persecution and holocaust in Isra'el or refuse to accept Yeshua` as Messiah/King
5. The Sheep Nations or Gentile nations who have treated God's people (any of 1, 2, and 3 above) well and are rewarded for it, and
6. The Goat Nations or Gentile nations who have mistreated God's people and are punished for it.

The first three groups make up the Kingdom proper, and as the Messiah annexes other nations throughout the Millennium, group 5 and 6 also become members of His Kingdom, those in 5 because they learn to turn to the King for His help and learn to love Him and those in 6 because they are conquered and forced to submit.

Currently, we just see groups 1 and 2 (actually with the middle wall of partition broken down, just one group), and everyone else outside of God's future Kingdom, but when the Messiah returns, the other groups will become apparent.

I both hang onto the second half of the 70th Seven and the 1000-year Millennium (redundant), because they are both literally prophesied in Revelation as future time periods.
That view is confusion because it DOES all boil down to believers on The Father through His Son Jesus Christ vs. non-believers, REGARDLESS OF BIRTH.

If unbelieving Jews remain in unbelief they too will be cut off forever, likewise with unbelieving Gentiles.

Furthmore, the goats of Matt.25 is not just about Gentiles. It will include unbelieving Israelites too in a place of separation when Jesus returns. There's quite a few Jews today that don't even believe in God, and are Communists and devil worshippers, just as it is with some Gentiles.

Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
(KJV)

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, veteran.

veteran said:
That view is confusion because it DOES all boil down to believers on The Father through His Son Jesus Christ vs. non-believers, REGARDLESS OF BIRTH.

If unbelieving Jews remain in unbelief they too will be cut off forever, likewise with unbelieving Gentiles.

Furthermore, the goats of Matt.25 is not just about Gentiles. It will include unbelieving Israelites too in a place of separation when Jesus returns. There's quite a few Jews today that don't even believe in God, and are Communists and devil worshippers, just as it is with some Gentiles.

Rev 22:14-15
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
(KJV)
(Who cares about whether someone is a "Communist?" I'd be more concerned it he or she is a Atheist! All a communist is is a person who believes that we should share our wealth with others in the same community! Unfortunately, it is not very practical because it has traditionally devolved into an oligarchy in which a select few govern over the masses and DICTATE what they must share with the community! But, the first churches were "communistic" in practice! See Acts 4:32.)

It's only "confusion" to an already confused mind. First, your interpretation of Matthew 25 is in error because you don't yet understand who Yeshua` was talking about when he talked about "the least of these my brethren." He is NOT just talking about the "Christians!" You need to understand that MISHPACHAH, FAMILY, is the most important thing to Isra'elis. EVERY mention in the Scriptures about their ties to their God involved their "FATHERS," Avraham, Yitschaq, and Ya`aqov who became "Isra'el." Daviyd considered himself God's son, and God called Daviyd's son, Shlomo, HIS OWN son! It's all about FAMILY!

And, don't think to quote Matthew 12:46-50, Mark 3:31-35, or Luke 8:19-21, because these are only the "dropping of the first shoe":

Matthew 12:46-50
46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
KJV

Mark 3:31-35
31 There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.
32 And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
KJV

Luke 8:19-21
19 Then came to him his mother and his brethren, and could not come at him for the press.
20 And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.
21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
KJV

First, those who "hear the word of God and do it" or "whosoever shall do the will of God" or "whosoever shall do the will of [His] Father in heaven" does NOT equate directly to "Christians!" (Although, it probably should.) The activity of hearing the word of God, Yeshua`s Father in the sky, and doing what He wants them to do is directly related to what Yeshua` said His Father wanted: And, it's not difficult to know, even if one sticks to the NT.

This was one of my first detailed word studies that God put in my heart to do when I was in college back in the years of 1976-1980. I looked up every occurrence of the word "will" in the Scriptures. (It wasn't an easy task with only a Strong's Concordance to go by, but it wasn't impossible. It was just a long and tedious project.) I remember wanting to know what God's will for my life was, and for all of the verses that talk about the "will of God," most of them talk more about "doing" His will rather than "knowing" His will! That shocked me, at first! The question came to my mind, "How can I DO His will if I don't know what His will IS?" I wrestled with this for nearly two years. Then, the Ruach haQodesh (the Holy Spirit) led me to 1 John 3 and 5. I noticed two passages that sounded almost the same:

1 John 3:18-24
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
KJV

1 John 5:13-15
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
KJV

I puzzled with these two passages for a while, breaking them down into their basic parts and discovered that "according to His will" in 5:14 was parallel to "we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight" in 3:22! What should have been a "no-brainer" was a wall to me! Finally, God helped me to see that it was a wall of paper mache and helped me break through that "wall." God's will, what God wanted, was ALREADY GIVEN and was ALREADY KNOWN! I didn't have to go hunting for it, and suddenly another passage made perfect sense:

1 Thessalonians 4:1-7
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
KJV

In the process of this word study, I came to realize that what I was trying to find was God's PLAN for the world and for my life in particular. That is NOT what I was supposed to be looking for. I should have been looking for His WILL - what He WANTS! And, what does He want? He wants us to be HOLY! He wants us to be SANCTIFIED! He wants us to KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS! And, don't be too quick to judge on that, for He also showed me 3:23: "And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. He also showed me 5:1-3:

1 John 5:1-3
1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
KJV

So, "believing on the name of His Son Yeshua` haMashiach" IS "loving God with all our hearts, souls, minds, and strength," BECAUSE it is "keeping His commandments!"

So, DOING His will - DOING what He wants us to do - is loving God (by showing love to His Son) and loving one another!

God doesn't share His PLAN fully with anyone; it's none of our business what's going to happen in the future, not even in our own future! God only requires of us His commandments of "loving God" and "loving one another," which IS His WILL! God already knows whom we will marry; that's His Plan. God want us to do what's RIGHT; that's His Will! This puts a greater light on the passage I memorized as a child:

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
KJV

We may plan OUR ways, but in everything we plan, we must acknowledge HIM, trust in HIM, and not lean upon our own understanding. Just rest on Him and HE shall direct our paths! Our plans may fail, but HIS Plan will prevail - for good ends, or for bad ends! But, if we are doing what is RIGHT, if we are doing His WILL, if we are keeping His commandments of loving God and loving one another, HE shall direct our paths, and we can trust Him to do good for us, however our lives turn out! We can even face death relying on His power and His love to resurrect us in His timing as promised.

The implications of this fact are astounding! I've known lots of teenagers who were "looking for Mr. Right" or "looking for Miss Right," seeking "the center of God's Perfect Will" for their lives! But, God's focus is NOT on whom we will marry. (God already knows whom we will marry, and that's HIS business while it is still in the future, not ours!) God's focus is that, in whomever we choose to marry, we DO RIGHTEOUSNESS! We need to treat that person with respect, learn to love that person, and marry that person, as God would have us do! A marriage certificate is more than just a "piece of paper!" It's a CONTRACT - a COVENANT - that we make together before God and in the sight of witnesses that PROVES our love for each other and our commitment to each other's well being, safety and security!

I've known a guy who was married to one woman and thought He had missed "God's perfect will for His life." He then proceeded to divorce the first woman and marry another, whom he calculated was "the ONE." Remember the song by England Dan & John Ford Coley in May of 1977 with the words "Yes, it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along"? Well, this was the way this guy THOUGHT! Isn't it ironic that, to get back into "God's perfect will," he had to DIVORCE the wife he had?! God is NOT so much into divorce!

Matthew 19:3-9
3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4 And he answered and said unto them,
Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8 He saith unto them,
Moses because of the hardness (fierceness) of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication
(in which case adultery is already involved), and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
KJV

If Mosheh (Moses) didn't give them a "way out," these guys were so FIERCE that they would have resorted to MURDER to get out of the marriage!

What this guy did was NOT loving to his first wife! What he SHOULD have done was to nip the adultery in his heart in the bud, repent of his sin, and turn back to his first wife with love and care for her, admitting his fault and asking her for her forgiveness, regardless what "chemistry" he may have had with this second home-wrecker!

So, what God wants us to do is to do what is RIGHT, to do RIGHTEOUSNESS, to be holy as He is holy, to be sanctified! Even in the Tanakh (the OT), it was clear enough for people to understand because David figured it out:

Psalm 51:7-13
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
KJV

And, it should have been clear to any who were trying to keep His commandments ritualistically:

Exodus 20:1-6
1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
KJV

Leviticus 19:18
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
KJV

Deuteronomy 5:4-10
4 The LORD talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire,
5 (I stood between the LORD and you at that time, to shew you the word of the LORD: for ye were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mount;) saying,
6 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
KJV

Deuteronomy 6:4-9
4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
KJV

But, don't think for one minute that Yeshua` didn't care about His literal family!

John 2:11-12
11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.
KJV

John 7:1-10
1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.
2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand.
3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.
4 For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.
5 For neither did his brethren believe in him.
6 Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.
7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
8 Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come.
9 When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.
10 But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.
KJV

John 19:25-27
25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
KJV

And, the same is true for His brothers and sisters through the lineage to which He was born! He cared greatly for them:

Matthew 23:37-39
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
KJV

He didn't end His statement at verse 38! He gave them the glimmer of hope in His prophecy of verse 39! That's why Paul could confidently write to the Romans,

Romans 11:22-29
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
KJV

Even if they are enemies of those who call themselves "Christians," they are still BELOVED for the sakes of their ancestors, the Patriarchs! They are FAMILY! And, God's agreement with them is that He will TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS! So, ALL Isra'el shall be rescued, not just the ones who believe in Him! When the Messiah returns, He's not going to separate FAMILY and decide whom He's going to rescue and whom He's going to ignore! He'll rescue them ALL! And, they are just as much included in "the least of these my brethren" as any "Christian" is!

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousness a word that shall not return: 'To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance.' "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed all who were incensed against him. In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall be justified and shall glory."
(Isa 45:23-25 ESV)