The Holy Sacrament is Spiritual

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does "untion" mean? Why do you see yourself as some kind of "prophet" that has to constantly warn others of the dangers to the body of Christ?

Jesus is the head; Christians are the body. The head looks after the body, not some self-designated part. Jesus is the shepherd; we are His sheep. Why does Jesus Christ, the God-ordained shepherd of the sheep, need your help? I don't know if it's laughable or tragic!

Unlike yourself, I have faith in Jesus Christ. He and He alone is my rock, my Savior, my protector, my Lord, who loves me and has my welfare (and everyone else's) at heart. He is the one who died for my sins and He is the one who guides me.

Psalm 23:1-4...

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
he leads me beside still waters;
he restores my soul.
He leads me in right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me."

I don't see your name here, "amigo", nor anyone else's. I put my total faith in Jesus Christ. He and He alone is my shepherd. With Him leading me, I lack nothing. He gives me peace and comfort. He restores my soul. He leads me in right paths. I fear no evil, for He is with me always.

Why do you satisfy your own ego by pretending to be the shepherd???
You are not the shepherd, Jesus is!!!

=> GET OVER YOURSELF!!! <=
Yeah the green pasture GOD has us to lie down in aint even the same pasture that accepts or calls any SIN good . Including abortion and
homosexuality . Learn it well

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I guess Christ, the shepherd, is incapable of protecting His own sheep. He clearly needs alarmists such as yourself. It's sad, man! Where is your faith? Must you take matters into your own hands and not trust the Lord?

You clearly are the one who lives in fear!
Try telling that to paul and others who THROUGH the SPIRIT alarmed and warned the church . exactly jim .
GOD works through HIS OWN .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah the green pasture GOD has us to lie down in aint even the same pasture that accepts or calls any SIN good . Including abortion and
homosexuality . Learn it well
LOL!!! That clearly is evading what I wrote: Jesus is the good shepherd. You are not, even though you think that you are. Jesus does not need your help to lead His sheep (of which you are one).

BTW, your mixed metaphor is absurd. Of course pastures don't call sin good. They don't call anything good or evil (or anything else). They are pastures! LOL!

And then you add in abortion and homosexuality, neither of which are relevant. => Learn it well, "amigo" <=

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try telling that to paul and others who THROUGH the SPIRIT alarmed and warned the church . exactly jim .
GOD works through HIS OWN .
You are not Paul. You are simply opinionated and judgmental of everyone but yourself. Paul loved the people in his churches. You clearly do not.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are not Paul. You are simply opinionated and judgmental of everyone but yourself. Paul loved the people in his churches. You clearly do not.
What is your specialty Jim? Putting people down?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your specialty Jim? Putting people down?
No. My specialty is speaking the truth. I criticize when necessary and praise whenever it is appropriate. I wish you could say the same, as your posts are always negative.

Also, my post to which you replied was directed at "amigo" de Christo, not you.

BLM = black lives matter (as do all lives). ;^)

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No. My specialty is speaking the truth. I criticize when necessary and praise whenever it is appropriate. I wish you could say the same, as your posts are always negative.

Also, my post to which you replied was directed at "amigo" de Christo, not you.

BLM = black lives matter (as do all lives). ;^)
You obviously have a different meaning to the word truth as all I see is your put downs of anyone who disagrees with you like you have done in this post. I won't tell you what some others have told me about you but it is clear your favourite word is not grace.

Reactions: amigo de christo