The Inquisitions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't like it when the inquisition is about you, do you?
But it's okay for the roman catholic church to kill millions in the name of Jesus.
That's sick!!!

Reactions: Triumph1300

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As for your incredibly ignorant statement that the Catholic Church is NOT a Christian Church - please tell me when the Catholic Church came into existence. I can't WAIT to hear this answer . . .

So you call me "ignorant" because I disagree with you false doctrine on a Christian forum.
After 1000AD the Roman Catholic Church in Europe adopted heresies and suffered from corruptions.

The Catholic Church appeared to forget their Christian mission and started to have political ambitions.

The church wanted authority over the state in Europe. And that ended up with 1000's of people being burned at stakes by order of the pope in Rome. All in the "name of God".

The present day Catholic church has NOTHING in common anymore with the original early churches.

I will even go as far as to say that the Catholic Church is leading people onto the wide road to hell.
Sounds pretty bad to say this? Well....it's the truth and the truth shall set you free.

I am not even mentioning the crimes the Catholic Church committed in North America through the Residential School system.
This lasted well into the late 1970's when these schools finally were shut down.
Many North American natives were sexual molested (and murdered) in these schools.

And this is a "christian" church???

It boggles the mind that some people keep defending these terrible crimes committed by Roman Catholic clergy.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHO said that Satan was in Heaven conversing with God??

God is omnipresent - Satan isn't. Whereas, God doesn't have to "go" anywhere beause He is already there - Satan cannot enter Heaven.

Rev. 21:27 says NOTHING unclean can enter Heaven - not even Luther's "snow-covered dunghills" . . .

:rolleyes:................You really didn't bother to comprehend a word I said didn't you? You are so in love with yourself, too busy preaching, that you never hear anything. Let me put it in bold for you, since that's what you like to do. Revelation 21:27 has NOTHING at all to do with heaven, the text in context is all about new Jerusalem on the new earth, and who does and doesn't get to enter the gates therein. You can try and scoot around the issue by claiming God to be "omnipresent" all you wish, the scripture plainly describes Satan along with other angels as having face to face conversations with God about Job, going back and forth between heaven and earth multiple times. No, God didn't have to "go" anywhere, because it clearly states that they came to him, not the other way around, "they came to present themselves before the lord". Its never described as God talking from heaven like he did with Adam and Eve after they ate of the tree, or a burning bush, etc. This is described as a one on one conversation with God.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you call me "ignorant" because I disagree with you false doctrine on a Christian forum.
After 1000AD the Roman Catholic Church in Europe adopted heresies and suffered from corruptions.

The Catholic Church appeared to forget their Christian mission and started to have political ambitions.

The church wanted authority over the state in Europe. And that ended up with 1000's of people being burned at stakes by order of the pope in Rome. All in the "name of God".

The present day Catholic church has NOTHING in common anymore with the original early churches.

I will even go as far as to say that the Catholic Church is leading people onto the wide road to hell.
Sounds pretty bad to say this? Well....it's the truth and the truth shall set you free.

I am not even mentioning the crimes the Catholic Church committed in North America through the Residential School system.
This lasted well into the late 1970's when these schools finally were shut down.
Many North American natives were sexual molested (and murdered) in these schools.

And this is a "christian" church???

It boggles the mind that some people keep defending these terrible crimes committed by Roman Catholic clergy.
First of all - try being honest, for a change - huh?
I never "called" you anything - least if all "ignorant". I said that your claim was ignorant, which it IS.

Secondly - not ONE person was burned at the stake by "order of the Pope".
That is simply another anti-Catholic lie that you've swallowed.

Thirdly - there is not ONE single case of a child being "murdered" by the Church in the school systems.

As for there being corrupt men in the history of the Church - BOTH Jesus and Paul warned about this, so it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone who knows their Scriptures. HOWEVER, Jesus guaranteed that although this might be the case - His Church would NOT succumb to the gates of Hell - even though YOU think He lied.

Anyway - thanks for the lies and the complete failure to tell me WHEN the Catholic Church came into existence . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:)....yep, its as clear as day, for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear.
No - it's only clear to those who think that God is only in ONE place and are ignorant about the fact that He is omnipresent.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:................You really didn't bother to comprehend a word I said didn't you? You are so in love with yourself, too busy preaching, that you never hear anything. Let me put it in bold for you, since that's what you like to do. Revelation 21:27 has NOTHING at all to do with heaven, the text in context is all about new Jerusalem on the new earth, and who does and doesn't get to enter the gates therein. You can try and scoot around the issue by claiming God to be "omnipresent" all you wish, the scripture plainly describes Satan along with other angels as having face to face conversations with God about Job, going back and forth between heaven and earth multiple times. No, God didn't have to "go" anywhere, because it clearly states that they came to him, not the other way around, "they came to present themselves before the lord". Its never described as God talking from heaven like he did with Adam and Eve after they ate of the tree, or a burning bush, etc. This is described as a one on one conversation with God.
And ONLY a person who is ignorant about God's omnipresence actually believes that you have to "go somewhere" to show yourself to God . . .

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thirdly - there is not ONE single case of a child being "murdered" by the Church in the school systems.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Many native children died by the hands of Catholic clergy.
I'm living about 20 km from a former residential school site in Canada.
This issue has been in the news more and more, because many people finally have the guts to come forward and testify about these crimes.
Stop posting lies on this forum.

During the reformation in Europe many people were killed by "christian" roman catholics that worked on behalf of the guy in Rome.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - it's only clear to those who think that God is only in ONE place and are ignorant about the fact that He is omnipresent.

(Job 2:1-7) "Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. {2} And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. {3} And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. {4} And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. {5} But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. {6} And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. {7} ¶ So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown."

The discussion in my own words, since the word of God isn't good enough for you.

God: Where exactly have you come from?

Satan: Oh, don't mind me, just from earth, screwing around.

God: Have you considered Job on earth? A perfect and upright man before the Lord?

Satan: Yeah, buddy, he may be strong in the faith right now, but I say unto you, that the moment I tap him on the jaw with my fist, he will curse you to your face.

God: Ok, so be it then, do with him what you will, just don't end his life.

Satan: M'kay pal.

:rolleyes:.....Now, if he is clearly not on earth during this conversation, then where is he BOL?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Many native children died by the hands of Catholic clergy.
I'm living about 20 km from a former residential school site in Canada.
This issue has been in the news more and more, because many people finally have the guts to come forward and testify about these crimes.
Stop posting lies on this forum.
Evidence, please . . .
During the reformation in Europe many people were killed by "christian" roman catholics that worked on behalf of the guy in Rome.
Soooo, if a Protestant lay minister like Dennis Rader becomes the BTK serial Killer - ALL Protestant churches are to blame??
What an idiotic position to take. YOU believe that because there were some bad people in Church history - that suddenly ALL of these things were sanctioned by the Church??

you really need to do your homework, son . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The discussion in my own words, since the word of God isn't good enough for you.

God: Where exactly have you come from?

Satan: Oh, don't mind me, just from earth, screwing around.

God: Have you considered Job on earth? A perfect and upright man before the Lord?

Satan: Yeah, buddy, he may be strong in the faith right now, but I say unto you, that the moment I tap him on the jaw with my fist, he will curse you to your face.

God: Ok, so be it then, do with him what you will, just don't end his life.

Satan: M'kay pal.

.....Now, if he is clearly not on earth during this conversation, then where is he BOL?
You're STILL not getting it.
God is OMNIPRESENT. He is everywhere - not nailed down to a throne in Heaven.

I suggest you pray about it because there is nothing I can do to convince you until you can wrap your mind around this fact . . .

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all - try being honest, for a change - huh?
I never "called" you anything - least if all "ignorant". I said that your claim was ignorant, which it IS.

As for there being corrupt men in the history of the Church - BOTH Jesus and Paul warned about this, so it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone who knows their Scriptures. HOWEVER, Jesus guaranteed that although this might be the case - His Church would NOT succumb to the gates of Hell - even though YOU think He lied.

Anyway - thanks for the lies and the complete failure to tell me WHEN the Catholic Church came into existence . . .
FALSE - again.
The list of burned at the stake is innumerable.
After they were convicted by the Church, they were turned over to the local government for execution because of religious restrictions that kept ecclesial clergy from actually carrying out the executions.
What a phony way of getting others to do their dirty work.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're STILL not getting it.
God is OMNIPRESENT. He is everywhere - not nailed down to a throne in Heaven.

Oh but he is nailed down to the throne in heaven, because that's how powerful he is. He can be everywhere, yet not actually everywhere at the same time.

(Psalms 11:4) "The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD’S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men."

He see's all from the comfort of his seat.............:rolleyes:.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do some reading and educate yourself about the crimes of the catholic cult:

Canada confronts its dark history of abuse in residential schools
And YOU believe that all of this was "sanctioned" by the Catholic Church??
Talk about an idiotic position to take.

Was the behavior of the L.A. School district teacher Mark Berndt "sanctioned" by that school district when he fed his small students semen-laced cookies?? These are evil people - not evil school districts or churches.

Get your facts straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.