The Jews and Satan?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Has Satan been the influence of the hatred of the Jews for over thousands of years?It began with Pharaoh, Hitler, and now dictators like Mohomoud Achmedinenjad (Iran).It seems like it has been. Why would such a small minority of innocent people be the target of so many totalitarian fascists?I just pray that God overcomes and defeats Satan and stops the evil immorale influence on these world leaders.God bless.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(MWM;39471)
Has Satan been the influence of the hatred of the Jews for over thousands of years?It began with Pharaoh, Hitler, and now dictators like Mohomoud Achmedinenjad (Iran).It seems like it has been. Why would such a small minority of innocent people be the target of so many totalitarian fascists?I just pray that God overcomes and defeats Satan and stops the evil immorale influence on these world leaders.God bless.
Satan has been the influence on a lot of issues not just the things you mentioned.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
A lot of it yes as the Jews were/are Gods choosen people they would bring the saviour into the World that was always Satan reason for rebelling from Day one he wanted to be God he is the king of Tyre(EZE.28). So he has always tried to defeat Gods plan But then Jews themselves have brought some on them selves for their adulterous ways. And their denial of Christ.

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
VERY NAUGHTY FIGSJew in the Hebrew (yehudiy) means “of the tribe of Judah”.Jew in the Greek (Ioudaios) means “of the tribe of Judah or a resident of Judea”.Judah is only one tribe of Israel (Jacob). During and after the Babylonian captivity, many infiltrated the Levitical priesthood or said they were of Judah. Ezra on the trip back to Jerusalem wrote.NONE OF THE SONS OF LEVIEzra 8:15 And I gathered them together to the river that runneth to Ahava; and there abode we in tents three days: and I viewed the people, and the priests, and found there none of the sons of Levi. This is also illustrated in the parable, the two baskets of figs (Jer.24:1-10). One basket of good figs and one basket of naughty figs. So by the time Christ came along things were very rotten.PLAY ACTORSMatt.23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to His disciples, Matt.23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: The scribes and Pharisees sit in authority, they have taken over. Then Christ tells them to observe (inwardly), for they say and do not. Later Christ calls them hypocrites. Matt.23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. In the Greek (hupokrites) means “an actor, stage player”. They are playing a role.So many Biblically illiterates slander Judah, when it was the basket of naughty figs.In Revelation Christ tells the church of Smyrna and Philadelphia.WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWSRev.2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev.3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

G

Godgiven

Wayne,Where is the tribe of Levi (the descendants)? It is my understanding that some originally resided with the 10 northern tribes while the majority remained in the south with Benjamin and Judah. I know that the 10 migrated over the Caucusus mountains into Europe (Germany, Switzerland, France, etc.) and to what became the USA (land divided by many rivers). I also know that the southern tribes went into captivity as well and those who say they are Jews today do lie and are of the synagogue of Satan (churches of Philadelphia (brotherly love) & Smyrna (type of good figs). Hence, it appears that the Levites remained with both northern and southern tribes that were banished to captivity. Did any true Levites from the south return to the land of Israel with Nehemiah in the venture to rebuild? It is my developing summation that the two churches, Philadelphia & Smyrna, may be composed of a large number of descendants of the Levitical (priests) tribe.In His Service,Godgiven

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
I just have one question. How did Jews and Satan get in the same sentence? Just curious..Is it because they denied Christ? I would stop and consider where Christianity got its roots? Not off a fig tree thats for sure....

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Two;39528)
I just have one question. How did Jews and Satan get in the same sentence? Just curious..Is it because they denied Christ? I would stop and consider where Christianity got its roots? Not off a fig tree thats for sure....
Two you have to understand the Parables of the Tares and the Key of David you know that Satan has been trying to destroy the Gods plan from the beginning do you think he just gave up? the tares have always been trying to stop Gods plan. These tares(kennites have always lived among the Jews pretending to be Jews they were the leaders of the Sadducees and Pharisees that killed Christ Now read the church of PhiladelphiaRev.3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Godgiven;39524)
Wayne,Where is the tribe of Levi (the descendants)? It is my understanding that some originally resided with the 10 northern tribes while the majority remained in the south with Benjamin and Judah. I know that the 10 migrated over the Caucusus mountains into Europe (Germany, Switzerland, France, etc.) and to what became the USA (land divided by many rivers). I also know that the southern tribes went into captivity as well and those who say they are Jews today do lie and are of the synagogue of Satan (churches of Philadelphia (brotherly love) & Smyrna (type of good figs). Hence, it appears that the Levites remained with both northern and southern tribes that were banished to captivity. Did any true Levites from the south return to the land of Israel with Nehemiah in the venture to rebuild? It is my developing summation that the two churches, Philadelphia & Smyrna, may be composed of a large number of descendants of the Levitical (priests) tribe.In His Service,Godgiven
Im not Wayne but that is my understanding on Levi also

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
The meaning is quite complex: This is not just a heaven/hell exhortation to repentance, but an explanation of God's patience with the world's unbelief. The parable of the tares is also meant to explain the cause of hypocrisy within the Christian church. For mere social reasons, some who are actually nonbelievers put on a religious front. But their actions and attitudes often indicate that they are not real Christians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_TaresKind of ironic that statement in bold isn't it.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Historacal prooof of the priest hood being defiled from Jewish historyFor some historical confermation that Kennites had invaded the preist hood of Israeli.e. the Pharasees and the SaduceesEusebius, in his 4th-century Ecclesiastical History, wrote: When Herod was appointed king by the Romans, he no longer nominated the chief priests from the ancient lineage, but conferred the honour upon certain obscure individuals. . . . Herod was the first that locked up the sacred vesture of the high priest, and having secured it under his own private seal, no longer permitted the high priests to have it at their disposal. (p. 31, ch. VI, pop. ed.) This broke the custom of the high priesthood being attached to a particular family. Herod also abolished the practice of the high priest holding the position for life. According to Josephus, in the 107 years from the beginning of Herod's reign to the fall of Jerusalem, there were 28 high priests. The Talmud records that by the time of Messiah, the high priest bought the office from the government and the position was changed every year. But even after he was out of office, the ex-high priest kept his rights to the dignity of the office. These policies resulted in a group of wealthy Sadducean priestly families (primarily the Boethus, Anan, and Phiabi families) being appointed to the office on a regular basis. .....................This is a very import point in Bible history this is where the priesthood became totally defiled this is where the Kennites or Jews you say they are Jews but are not (REV 1-3) see the churches of Philedelphia and Smyrna the only two churches God was pleased with) began to fully take over the Jewish Priesthood..................................................Herod's decision to appoint the high priest had a major impact on the operation of the Temple. British historian Paul Johnson writes: By downgrading the importance of the high-priest, a hated Sadducee, Herod automatically raised in importance his deputy, the segan, a Pharisee, who got control over all the regular Temple functions and ensured that even the Sadducee high-priests performed the liturgy in a Pharisaical manner. (pp. 117-118, A History Of The Jews)

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
(Godgiven;39524)
Greetings Godgiven,Excellent, I agree with everything you wrote and your developing summation. Our heritage is important and we are of the House of Israel. However, since Christ, faith is our main heritage.Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. Faith in Christ is our tribe.1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. Fleshly heritage is important but not as important as spiritual heritage.Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. The true tabernacle is in each of us, and the living Word is our minister and our high priest.Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; Heb 8:2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

G

Godgiven

Dear Wayne,Thank you for replying so promptly. I believe the descendants of the tribe of Levi today are in large numbers in both the churches of Philadelphia and Smyrna, as they were present with the both northern 10 & southern 2 tribes prior to captivity. I have been reading your posts for some time and know that you have a firm foundation in the scriptures that comes only from intense study and the guidance with understanding from our Heavenly Father. He is the Living Word and every jot and tittle fits perfectly, as He is perfect. As you pointed out, Christ tabernacles within us. He is the King and High Priest of the order of Melchizedek, the same who stood before Abraham, the father of many nations. As Kriss posted and I watch the developing news report from Jerusalem at the Yeshiva school dining hall shooting and just in the Bagdad bombing reportedly killing more than 50, and 2 young women murdered, one at Auburn in Alabama and now the president of the student body at the University of North Carolina, violence floods the earth in all areas. I am somberly impressed by the Holy Spirit to see the time at hand. We will have peace only when the Prince of Peace returns, following the foreseeable reign of anthichrist. Christ is My King, soon to return and set His Kingdom upon earth. At that moment, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that He is LORD. I pray that each one of you have made YHVH's only begotten, CHRIST THE SAVIOR your KING and that He reigns above all on the throne of your heart. In His Service,Godgiven

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Two;39543)
Well said Wayne but I am still trying to comprehend where Satan and the Jews have something in common.
TwoThey are not true Jews they are Tares(kennites ) that CLAIM to be Jews and always have did not the leaders of the Sadducees/Pharisees CLAIM to be Jews??? Yet I have given you scripture and Historical proof they only lived among the Jews and CLAIMED to be of Judah if read Exodus you will see list of people who left Egypt and the End of this list are people who claimed to be Jews but had no lineage no one knew where they came from they were the Kennites that is decentants of Cain living among Jews

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
Sorry
smile.gif
I wasn't trying to offend the Jews, rather I was actually defending them.I asked weather or not Satan was responsible for trying to kill the Jews. I'm not saying Satan is in the Jews!Sorry for the misunderstanding
wink.gif

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(MWM;39563)
Sorry
smile.gif
I wasn't trying to offend the Jews, rather I was actually defending them.I asked weather or not Satan was responsible for trying to kill the Jews. I'm not saying Satan is in the Jews!Sorry for the misunderstanding
wink.gif

Its cool you did not offend me I was just confused as to the realtionship that was made between Satan and the Jews but I know what shes saying now.

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
(Two;39543)
Well said Wayne but I am still trying to comprehend where Satan and the Jews have something in common.
I see kriss already answered you.

Wayne Murray

Jan 15, 2007
(Godgiven;39553)
In His Service,Godgiven
Beautiful words Godgiven.I was beginning to think kriss and I were alone around here, but I see you and Two are in the trenches with us. Pass me some ammo.