The Little Book in Rev. 10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Apparently, He did...

Luke 16:26 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
"And besides all this, between us and you, there is fixed a great chaos: so that they who would pass from hence to you, cannot, nor from thence come hither"

God created the Dimensional Plane that separated Heaven from Hell.

It's one Dimension higher than the 'Line of Confusion'...

full
26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, that they that would pass from hence to you may not be able, and that none may cross over from thence to us.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would love to read what He has shared with you leading you back to the beginning of Genesis. Can see it connected as you said back to Genesis but also scarlet threads running through all the Word. A couple for me would be Paul following the example given of Christ (Isaiah 60:5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

How Paul said to Corinthians “our heart is enlarged unto to thee”. Also to Paul “the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far,” Isaiah 60:9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
(tarshish) is an interesting study.

Isaiah 60:8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
To: (Genesis 8:4-13) and of course Christ being at the center of the whole passage as His being the feet. Isaiah 60:13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

sure there is so much there so I would not laugh or attack you if you are willing to share...

It's mostly the first 2 verses of chapter 60 that I see as connecting to "let there be light." I see the whole " for your light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee" as being an understanding of Jesus as the first light in Genesis. Verse 2 just cements it for me. Its a repeat of the darkness on the earth in Genesis - the darkness shall cover the earth but the Lord shall arise upon thee.

It's very hard to explain...but I think a lot of people see that first light spoken of as a creation of God. I see it more as Gods glory, Jesus, and an arising and rising up to irriadiate in and on the darkness.

Ugh, best I can do there.

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And verse 4 mimics the waters of Genesis being gathered together in one place - all they gather themselves together, they come to thee. And verse 5, oh my gosh. He was telling it all from the very beginning. Its too much for a mind to encompass.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And verses 19 and 20, where it speaks of the sun and moon no longer being their light but the Lord being their everlasting light, this also cements my firm thought of "and the light He called day" being more like: and the light He called: glorious, everlasting.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's mostly the first 2 verses of chapter 60 that I see as connecting to "let there be light." I see the whole " for your light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee" as being an understanding of Jesus as the first light in Genesis. Verse 2 just cements it for me. Its a repeat of the darkness on the earth in Genesis - the darkness shall cover the earth but the Lord shall arise upon thee.

It's very hard to explain...but I think a lot of people see that first light spoken of as a creation of God. I see it more as Gods glory, Jesus, and an arising and rising up to irriadiate in and on the darkness.

Ugh, best I can do there.

love it! Thank you for sharing. Can see what you pointed out as Him being the fulfillment of that “let there be light.” And how you also connected the others of the darkness “a gross darkness” and the sun and moon. His greatest most excellent works in Isaiah 60 being not just “good” but “glorious” drawn to that “let there be light” and that light glorious. Revelation 21:22-27 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. [23] And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. [24] And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. [25] And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. [26] And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. [27] And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 6:56
"He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him"
So if Blood gets us out of the mess we are in, how do you suppose we got in it?

Blood.

Thus we have...

Blood of Jesus -> Blood of the Glorified Body.
Blood of the Serpent -> Blood of the Body we Humans have now.

In other words, the Forbidden Fruit was BLOOD or a 'Little Book'...

Genesis 3:6
"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat"

BLOOD = DNA = LITTLE BOOK

Can I get an Amen?

:rolleyes:

It's like this...

Leviticus 17:11
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul"

Pro Tip: DNA is what gives us our individual Souls. The Spirit gives Electricity or Life to the DNA...

full

Note that Life is the Word that we can hold in our hands...

1 John 1:1
"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life"

etc. etc.

:cool:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom of God is Life.

It is like a Seed...

Mark 4:26
"And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground"

Seed is a Little Book...

Matthew 13:31
"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field"

It is the True Third Heaven. The Microcosm of Life within...

Luke 8:11
"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God"

;)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another Little Book...

Deuteronomy 32:32
"For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter"

Moral of the story?

Be careful of what Little Book you swallow.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The little book.

The 7 thunders, judgments on this world.

Not for the church. Not for God’s chosen people, the Hebrews. It is for the nations, and no one knows who will witness for God during this judgment.

There will not be any saints, Christians, nor the 144K and those who listened to them. It is for the lost, themselves, and hidden from those who follow Jesus Christ.

It is for those who labored 1 hour, when those working all day or 6 hours complained, that those in the last hour should not be paid the same wage.

God has not let us pre-judge the world ourselves. The time has come for the church to judge themselves and prepare for the soon return of Christ.