The logic of Trinitarians and Jehovah's Witnesses...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you asking me? Don't you believe Matthew?
Matt 28 ... baptizing them in the Name (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
GINOLJC, to all.
(smile), I believe Matthews gospel, just not yours.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then explain Who "Us" and "Our" is that created us?
sure, answer, the ordinal LAST to come, God spoke prophetic of his own-self coming, manifesting in flesh .... which is "his" own IMAGE as a man supportice scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." that figure, that fashion, that "FORM" of God, he came in flesh. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" (there's that FIGURE, THAT FORM, THAT IMAGE OF GOD THE "TRUE MAN". better known as the "LAST ADAM". BINGO, listen to the very next verse.
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" WHAT YOU SAY!. this is the "us", and the "our" in Genesis 1:26 ... THAT WAS TO COME. did you not understand that "he", GOD was ALONE, and "BY HIMSELF" in the beginning. listen again, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

see it now kcnalp, GOD, the Spirit, JESUS was ALONE in the OT at the BEGINNING, that's why the LORD, who is God... JESUS, is called the FIRST, before he shared himself in flesh at John 1:1 and was made, his own share ... in flesh in the likeness of men, Phil 2:7. Oh how beauitful are the scriptures when you know the truth.

so kcnalp, God is not a pluruility of himself untill John 1:1. when he came in flesh, just as Mark 1:1 clearly states this BEGINNING, listen, Mark 1:1 "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;" THERE'S THAT BEGINNING IN JOHN 1:1. and there is the "US", and the "OUR" that God spoke of himself in Genesis 1:26, coming in flesh which he did, for John in 1 John said this. 1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;"
1 John 1:2 "(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)"

see kcnalp, God who is a, a, a, Spirit, per John 4:24a. who did not MANIFEST in the OT, but "appeared" in various way in the OT as Hosea 12:10 states, "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets." see when one knows the difference between "appearing" and "manifesting" then one will understand how and why God was is only ONE person, and why and how he is a plurality of himself as the equal share of himself in the NT. see one can understand the titles "LORD", and "Lord". also "First" and "Last".

kcnalp, you just got a "BASIC" education in the KNOWLEDGE of the Godhead. but there is so much more.

so as i said, God is a, a, a, Person who shared himself in flesh. point blank, to the point

PICJAG.

Last edited:

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are those "reputable Greek scholars" similar to the scholars in Jerusalem who contended with Jesus because they were the ones who sat in Moses seat while he was seemingly only a carpenter's son? Where did Jesus get his reputation?
Nope, all of the ones on the Kjv, Esv, Bas, Niv teams!

YeshuaFan1

Jul 22, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you are ignoring the Scripture. God appeared several times in the OT. Are you saying Jesus lied when He said "no man has seen God"?
The OT saints all saw Preincarnated Christ when they saw God!

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
yes pray for me pray that i see the truth not pray that i see what you see that is what you see 3 in 1 but that is not what i see 1st i believe in two Gods the son God and the father God 2nd i somewhat believe in 1 God uhm tbh i am not trying to be funny yup but i did not say to you that i am what i said is if you browse the world you will know that there are a lot of religion a lot of different beliefs a lot of different doctrines

what i was just saying is that your beliefs of trinity is just one of them
my beliefs in 2 Gods is just one of them as well

don't you agree
if you do not agree then like i said it will be always like this people are always right in their own mind while other people in their eyes are always wrong this includes me

so just how will you respect other beliefs if you know that beliefs is wrong and how will people who wants their beliefs to be respected if they themselves do not respect others who do not respect other beliefs

i just hope you will understand my trashy english grammar
and he said do not fight over my words because this is in vain
and this is in vain if you cannot see what i see and i cannot see what you see how is this profitable?

Your English is OK. Don't worry. I know about the worlds religions. Their gods, are either idols, animals, and if they are men, they are dead in the grave. In fact they are all dead. None of them can forgive sins or give eternal life. There can only be ONE supreme being, and He is my Lord and Saviour. You know His name.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcnalp

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
about John 1:1.

Trinitarians: In the beginning was God the Son, and God the Son was with God the Father, and God the Son was God.

Jehovah's Witnesses: In the beginning was the Archangel, and the Archangel was with God and the Archangel was a god.

But what the Bible wants to say: In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was divine.

Only the Biblically illiterate would fall for the above Judaizer ploy.

Apostle John further in John 1 declares Who he was speaking of in that first part of the Chapter:

John 1:12-14
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
KJV

Someone who has to take time to dissect and butcher the Scriptures like the OP did to try and discredit not the idea of the Trinity, but the very idea that Jesus is GOD, doesn't have an opinion that even warrants consideration.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you see when one admits that each of their persons have the same NAME, then a. separate, and b. distinction goes right out the door. and those "TITLES" are clearly seen for what they are.... "TITLES" and not persons.

PICJAG

There is indeed a distinction between the Father and the Son; while they are the same Person.

The Father inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15); while the Son is come in human flesh (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7).

why don't you just pray for me qwq
pray for me that i should see the truth not pray for me that i should believe 3 in 1

I will definitely pray for you that you might see the truth; and will keep out of the details of that prayer that you should believe in the 3 in 1. However, if it is the truth that you should believe in the 3 in 1, then the first prayer cannot help but be equal to the second prayer.

i believe in two Gods

my beliefs in 2 Gods

There is one God (Deuteronomy 6:4, Mark 12:29, James 2:19)
@BasuraAko,

I would suggest reading posts #1-#6 of the following thread; and thinking on the content until you understand the Trinity.

True Trinity.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is also a possible translation:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 That was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through that, and without that nothing was made that was made.
4 In that was life, and the life was the light of men.

The greek words hutos and autos can also mean "that".
You wrote your own bible? You can "prove" anything like that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is indeed a distinction between the Father and the Son; while they are the same Person.
while the ordinal last is in natural flesh, but not in NATURE of SPIRIT. if in Spirit then post your scripture.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
(smile), I believe Matthews gospel, just not yours.

PICJAG.
I quoted Matthew. Look it up for yourself.

Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted Matthew. Look it up for yourself.

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
you still don't get it, do you, what is the name of the Holy Ghost?

post scripture please.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father inhabiteth eternity (Isaiah 57:15); while the Son is come in human flesh (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7)
did you understood my answer. "while the Son is come in human flesh" is this the same person?, listen, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

is not immortality eternal? yes, so tell me where the difference in Spirit?. now let's take it a step futher, Jesus is the only one with eternity ... :eek: is this true? yes or no.

be looking for your answer.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I get it. You're playing a game.
nope no game here, will you answer my question, or answer the one I just put before justbyfaith in the above post #136.

your answer please.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope no game here, will you answer my question, or answer the one I just put before justbyfaith in the above post #136.

your answer please.

PICJAG.
Your question was: "you still don't get it, do you, what is the name of the Holy Ghost?"

Do you even know how they baptized after that? They baptized in the Name of Jesus. So are you going to tell us His disciples didn't even know how to baptize correctly? Are you going to tell us they disobeyed Jesus?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
while the ordinal last is in natural flesh, but not in NATURE of SPIRIT. if in Spirit then post your scripture.

PICJAG.

Yes, because God is a Spirit (John 4:24). Therefore if Jesus is God, He is still a Spirit; though He is come in human flesh.

Reactions: 101G