The logic of Trinitarians and Jehovah's Witnesses...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you are ignoring the Scripture. God appeared several times in the OT. Are you saying Jesus lied when He said "no man has seen God"?
LOL, LOL, LOL, see you don't know the difference between "appearing" vs "Manifesting".... LOL.

listen God, Jesus the ordinal First appeared in a burning bush, or he appeared in a cloud by day, my God.... have you not read? listen, Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets." MY God, when will they ever learn

now how about that Genesis 1:27 verse..... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sound doctrine is most certainly not "vomit" or "Sodom".
What some people call sound is just for the moment for them "comfortable". Remember in the OT quite often the men of God wrote that "they had no comforter". When we always follow the Comforter, which is now available instead of only our logic, that should result in sound doctrine, but I would be slow to try to define it in human terms... There are probably still a lot of people with no comforter although they may think that they have one.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They baptized in the Name of Jesus. And that's how I was baptized.
so the Name of the Father is JESUS, and the Name of the Son is JESUS, and the Name of the Holy Ghost is JESUS? correct?

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well you just eliminated your other two person with statement. For God is a singular PERSON..... "he"... (smile).

well you put your foot in your mouth on that one. ... :eek:

PICJAG.
Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it untrue. The Bible insists that Jesus is God!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it untrue. The Bible insists that Jesus is God!
that's right, JESUS is GOD, and JESUS is one person, the "he" in GENESIS 1:27 which you never answered, as the ordinal First. God is not, let me say it again, God is not three person.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you see when one admits that each of their persons have the same NAME, then a. separate, and b. distinction goes right out the door. and those "TITLES" are clearly seen for what they are.... "TITLES" and not persons.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so the Name of the Father is JESUS, and the Name of the Son is JESUS, and the Name of the Holy Ghost is JESUS? correct?

PICJAG.
Why are you asking me? Don't you believe Matthew?
Matt 28 ... baptizing them in the Name (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's right, JESUS is GOD, and JESUS is one person, the "he" in GENESIS 1:27 which you never answered, as the ordinal First. God is not, let me say it again, God is not three person.

PICJAG.
Well then explain Who "Us" and "Our" is that created us?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG.
Jesus is God but the Father isn't God?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
was Jesus a created being then?
yes of course he was the first born of all creature

firstborn it means he was already with God the father since the beginning even before the earth has been made even before the angels

i believe there is only one God that is the father but i am getting confused because there is countless doctrines about

God is not the author of confusion but the creature who makes a lot of doctrines makes me confused that is why i decided i will not join any church

jesus christ became God because the father is in him the words he speaks is of his father not his

this is just my perspective nothing more nothing less just another theology and i am still growing

Reactions: Cooper

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
IOW, you reject the Christian Bible.

Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.
Matt 28 ... baptizing them in the Name (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
nope i just rejected your own beliefs

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Don't let people confuse you. There is One omnipresent God the same as you and I can be omnipresent on the internet in all the countries in the world, while being One person. We might even identify ourselves by different names. Cooper is my name on the forum, Jesus was God's name on earth.
yes maybe because God is in the father
and there are a lot of doctrines about it like you said don't let people confuse you

well i am not or maybe i am just by listening i am getting confused already

we are curse adam and eve our ancestor ate the forbidden fruit of good and evil

we know what is good and what is evil
is God mentally illed when he said "let US" make man in "OUR" image according to OUR likeness.

to the point he is talking to himself?
i am not blaspheming nor am i speaking in vain

is he? he is not right?
now that i think about it yes i am getting more confused lol

theree are evidences that he is 3 in 1
there are also evidences that he is not
of course you two will fight it out and make other more people even more confused

why don't you just pray for me qwq
pray for me that i should see the truth not pray for me that i should believe 3 in 1

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes of course he was the first born of all creature

firstborn it means he was already with God the father since the beginning even before the earth has been made even before the angels

i believe there is only one God that is the father but i am getting confused because there is countless doctrines about

God is not the author of confusion but the creature who makes a lot of doctrines makes me confused that is why i decided i will not join any church

jesus christ became God because the father is in him the words he speaks is of his father not his

this is just my perspective nothing more nothing less just another theology and i am still growing
John 1 The Word was God.

Amen Jesus, You are God!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what do you mean what
you can understand kjv but you can't understand me should i also use thee thou thine?
You said, "and there is also doctrines about two Gods which makes people even more confused... x.x"