the mayan calendar and the stairs of the pyramids

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
not only does the mayan calendar end in 2012, but the stairs in the great pyramid were told by Hal Lyndsy to end at 2012 as well. apparently the Egyption calendar ends in 1012 as well. http://www.the2012theories.com/egyptian.htmlhttp://www.the2012theories.com/egyptian.html

i wouldn't be suprissed to see some great deception once the world doesn't end on the 21st.

it is surely no coincodence that primitive cultures have things in common with time lines such as the mayan calendar. i expect some type of great deception.

thoughts?

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
hey Rex, i just included a link in my editing of the op that tells a bit about the Egyption Calendar. however, i'm sure there is more if you google it.

and yes, much coincodence concerning this. anyone else have some insight?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Thanks and just a word of caution many have read to far and to much and have fallen.

The most interesting thing that intrigues me about the Egyptian calender "horoscope" is it begins with Virgo the virgin and ends with Leo the lion.
This beginning and end fits the original meaning of the message of the stars.

I'll add that all the pyramids appear to represent stars, There location reflects the heavens, all up and down the Nile, the Nile being the milky-way.
The great pyramid is interesting and I'm surprised to see this information on Lyndsy's site.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Have you ever noticed the star of David is two pyramids one facing up and the other coming down over it, as in Power over Egypt? Understanding that God is God and Creator of the entire earth and even the ungodly nations and the Father is called KING of KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.. Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords says the Bible, then this would make sense.

Another thing is that in Job, it says who can understand the parting of the clouds and the noise of the Tabernacle.

Job 36:29 Also can any understand the spreadings of the clouds, or the noise of his tabernacle?
KJV

Rev 17:14
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
KJV
Rev 19:13-16
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. (This is the Father Almighty God's Title)
KJV

We know that pyramids are all over the earth and built 1,000's of years ago. And it is said that Enoch that walked with God built the Great pyramid for God and they have found water level marks in it as if it went through the flood of Noah. Rather this is true and rather this is REALLY the Enoch that walked with God and not Cain's son Enoch.That would make a huge difference.

It seems that IF the Tabernacle of God did hover in the air behind the clouds and was seen all over the earth, that this must be where they got the model for the pyramids all around the world when there was no form of worldly communication. Also, could it be that when they looked up that the top part of the Tabernacle seemed to get smaller and smaller hence the shape? I have made another observation. Since Constintine where we have been made to meet in so called church buildings(to keep an eye on us), have you noticed that most churches have a steeple aka pyramid on the top somewhere?

Yet I have another thing I have noticed. We are to be being built into the temple of God in Christ, one living stone upon another with only 1 capstone, so if your building has only one HEAD stone, then it can not have more than two under it, then three under it and so on till you reach the foundation and we know that the temple is founded on the Word himself and he is also the capstone at the top. So what kind of building does that form? A pyramid.
We always associate the pyramid with the nation of Egypt only.. yet they are found all around the world and Egypt many times in the Bible usually means the ungodly nations, not the nation of Egypt itself.

Blessings

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, terry.

terry said:
This is what I expect to see on 12/21/12 ....

and in the evening... chirp chirp chip of crickets.
LOL! Here in Florida, perhaps, but elsewhere in these United States, the crickets will either be dormant and hibernating or will be dead! 'Course with this cold front coming this weekend, we may not have crickets chirping here in Florida, either!

Shalom, afaithfulone4u.
afaithfulone4u said:
Have you ever noticed the star of David is two pyramids one facing up and the other coming down over it, as in Power over Egypt? Understanding that God is God and Creator of the entire earth and even the ungodly nations and the Father is called KING of KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.. Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords says the Bible, then this would make sense.

Another thing is that in Job, it says who can understand the parting of the clouds and the noise of the Tabernacle.

Job 36:29 Also can any understand the spreadings of the clouds, or the noise of his tabernacle?
KJV

Rev 17:14
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
KJV
Rev 19:13-16
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. (This is the Father Almighty God's Title)
KJV

We know that pyramids are all over the earth and built 1,000's of years ago. And it is said that Enoch that walked with God built the Great pyramid for God and they have found water level marks in it as if it went through the flood of Noah. Rather this is true and rather this is REALLY the Enoch that walked with God and not Cain's son Enoch.That would make a huge difference.

It seems that IF the Tabernacle of God did hover in the air behind the clouds and was seen all over the earth, that this must be where they got the model for the pyramids all around the world when there was no form of worldly communication. Also, could it be that when they looked up that the top part of the Tabernacle seemed to get smaller and smaller hence the shape? I have made another observation. Since Constintine where we have been made to meet in so called church buildings(to keep an eye on us), have you noticed that most churches have a steeple aka pyramid on the top somewhere?

Yet I have another thing I have noticed. We are to be being built into the temple of God in Christ, one living stone upon another with only 1 capstone, so if your building has only one HEAD stone, then it can not have more than two under it, then three under it and so on till you reach the foundation and we know that the temple is founded on the Word himself and he is also the capstone at the top. So what kind of building does that form? A pyramid.
We always associate the pyramid with the nation of Egypt only.. yet they are found all around the world and Egypt many times in the Bible usually means the ungodly nations, not the nation of Egypt itself.

Blessings
Ridiculous. The "star" of David is nothing of the sort. It is called "haMagen David" (pronounced "hah-MAH-ghen Dah-VEED," btw) and it means "the SHIELD of David." It is a simple twelve-sided polygon that stands for the twelve tribes of Isra'el. At best, it is drawn as two overlapping TRIANGLES, but not "pyramids." A pyramid is three-dimensional!

And, whereas I would agree with you about Yeshua` being the "head (stone) of the angle" ("even ... l-ro'sh pinaah," the "capstone," Psalm 118:22), a pyramid would have no less than THREE points under the pinnacle, and if it "lieth foursquare" as the New Jerusalem does in Revelation 21:16, then it would have no less than FOUR points under the pinnacle!

Finally, the prophecies about Egypt (Mizra'iym) are generally positive, not negative!

Isaiah 19:22-25
22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.
KJV

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
terry said:
This is what I expect to see on 12/21/12 ....

and in the evening... chirp chirp chip of crickets.
yes, obviously. but what does that have to do with the point of this thread?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm no Hal Lyndsy Fan either. I have heard that the Mayan Calendar showed the end of their cycle and they would have created another, I do not think the world will end but who knows, I am not a prophet... :)

Blessings!!!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
teamventure said:
yes, obviously. but what does that have to do with the point of this thread?
you clearly said in the OP

i wouldn't be suprissed to see some great deception once the world doesn't end on the 21st.
But some people have never pondered the bread crumb trail of God threw the ages.
Hals prediction is simply another miss reading, I have never heard such a thing.

but as the GP is concerned thuban was the star in dragon constellations tail that sets the date line in the GP when it was the pole star 2141 B.C
the next time the pole star shown down the shaft was Polaris in 2004.

for those that don't know only two stars have been alined with the GP passage in 4150 years, that was Thuban its name means, sinister star.
and Polaris our pole star or N star today alined in 2004, its name means pole star or guiding star,

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
so Hal was wrong about the Great Pyramid?

anyway, once doomsday doesn't happen Dec 21st it will just give the world one more reason to scoff about the end times for when the real tribulation does come.

there's a deception there. kinda like the boy who cried wolf.

but onto some bigger deception concerning dec 21. new age has something to say about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon#Apocalypse

the new age philosophy teaches a new transformation on that day.

so what more does this specific deception entail?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
To begin with Hal was wrong in the 80s
and the only thing I can find on his site is this, it has nothing to do with the passage time lines or the queen or king chamber vents its someone else's work as well.
The simply use the christ angle and ancent star meaning and name to deduce a TIME NO MAN KNOWS the time Hal as well others never seem to learn that lesion. This has been going with with people reading to much to far since Charles Tass Russel started setting dates in the 1800s.

The date they have predicted on Hal Lyndsy site is Sept 20th 2017
Now sept 20 is very near what I believe to be the true birth date of Jesus.

returnod8.jpg

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
interesting. i'll check this out.

i didn't know hal lindsey was a date setter. could you maybe post a link to where that is on his site?

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Hate to break it to the Mayan end-of-worlders, but....

The Gregorian Calendar, which came into existence after the Mayan calender has a leap year day.

Translation: December 21st, 2012 on the Mayan calendar occured several months ago.