• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The DAY of the Lord ~

"Began" 2,000+ years ago, WHEN He WHO IS the Lord was Revealed.
"CALLED".... "THESE LAST DAYS".

Heb 1:
[2] Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

John 13: (Jesus Speaks, Identifies "the Lord".)
13 You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am.

ONCE the Day of the Lord BEGAN...it is Never Ending

Highlights of the Lords Fulfillments of Scripture, were established and fulfilled: "called Finished" John 19:30
Were established and SHALL be fulfilled:
"called Done" . Rev 21:6

Yes the Salvation offered to ALL men IS Finished, accomplished Of, By, Through, the Lords Works in The Day OF the Lord.

Yes the Millennial Kingdom Shall be Done, accomplished Of, By, Through, the Lords Works in The Day OF the Lord.

"The Lords Day" is the Sabbath.
"The Day of the Lord", is every day, Since the Day the Lord was Revealed.
And Some Days of the Lord, will be "His Works" revealed FOR ALL TO SEE...believer or not.

The Sabbath...is an express day set aside for Praise unto God.
*Hebrews / Tribesmen... had/have an express day, set by law, set aside for Praise unto God.
*Christians....have an express day, by a few men deciding in councils, to set aside a particular day, for Praise unto God.
* Converted men...IN Christ...require no set day, time, place, rather Every day, Any time, Any place, is acceptable to Praise God.
(1 Thes 5:17)

Glory to God,
Taken
You are entitled to your view ... and I mine.
Glory to God

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the church is temporarily blinded, and the church is ungodly, until Jesus returns, then the church will be saved?
Good point, take their theory, apply it and give it back. I like that.
Romans 11 is the cure for trying to equate the gentile church with being Israel.
It is not curing them, they seem to be blind to it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Stephen preached

I agree. Nothing I said contradicts that. For instance, he hardened Pharoh's heart to accomplish His purpose and release all ten plagues. Ten is the number of completion. Pharoh struggled, wrestled with his will and probably would have given in after a few of the plagues. Did God's Spirit come down on him and give him peace, guide him to what was right? He could have come to him in a dream, put thoughts in his head ... No, He didnt. He wanted him to hold out, be stubborn, this would fuel his anger so that when the final blow came, he would be devastated, humiliated, defeated. But then, with hardened heart, rage resurfaces - Go out and kill them all. And this was the plan all along - that they would instead be killed. God is sovereign. He does not make you sin, it is your nature.

Like a hen would gather her chicks.

Right, Romans 1, he lets you go to your own demise and man is so predictable. In a sense, 400 uears of slavery was enough and enough is enough, so He orchestrates a precision set of events that will happen. He knows it will, it is His will and man cannot offset it.

Yes, God blessed His chosen nation and then when they got off path, He punished them. As you mentioned, they killed the prophets. He caused ither nations to defeat them exactly how He wanted them to..I just watched a production of Daniel last night. After 70 years, as prophesied, they were released to go home.
Satan does'nt do anything without permission. Think about that. He gets permissiom from God - for God's purpose. It is not like Satan is out of control. We think he is a total rebel and completely disobedient to God. If he was, and had his way, we would all die. Don't agree with that? Read Job.
I do agree that Satan has always been restricted to what God will allow him to do and won't allow him to do. There are plenty of Biblical examples of that.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree. God holds out in patience with those who go astray. In mercy He calls them by His Holy Spirit, the way He called Adam. In Israel's case He always called them multiple times when they went astray, but like most of fallen humanity, they continue to hide from him, and then serve him in their own made-up "make-believe we are serving God" kind of way (which in the case of the Jews became the tradition of the Pharisees).

"having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; even turn away from these." (2 Timothy 3:5)

"But to Israel he says, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people." (Romans 10:21)

Eventually God will say, "Enough is enough!" and then He hands pemanently rebellious people over to their own sinful hearts:

Romans 11
7 What then? Israel has not obtained that which it seeks, but the election obtained it, and the rest were hardened
8 even as it is written, "God gave to them a spirit of slumber, eyes not seeing, and ears not hearing" until this day."

God handing humans over to their own sin is a judgment from God which only occurs when humans are repeatedly too stubborn to respond to God's calling them away from their sin and back to Himself. It happens in the case of individuals, and it happens in the case of nations.
Romans 9:17-24KJ
17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good point, take their theory, apply it and give it back. I like that.

It is not curing them, they seem to be blind to it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it.
Romans 11:7-8KJV
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, one if my favorite passages, Rev. 11:15, which I believe is that last trumpet, when we are resurrected. So many things occur at this time: all nations become Christ's - he takes possesion from Satan, heaven is opened, rewards are given judgment in wrath, worship, thanksgiving, etc.
Yes, at the 7th trump seen below the resurrection of "All" takes place, also seen in 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 below

Ron you didn't mention a very important part in the context, that is Revelation 11:18 below, the "Final Judgement" takes place, as the dead are judged, and the righteous prophets/saints are rewarded (The End), a "Parallel" teaching of the great white throne judgement seen in Revelation 20:11-15

Revelation 11:15-18KJV
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
15 And there was given to it to give a spirit to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might both speak, and might cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

QUESTION 2
If you believe that the plague of blood is going to come upon those who shed the blood of saints and prophets, then how can you believe the saints and prophets will escape what befalls those who do not worship the beast in Revelation 13?

QUESTION 3
If all dwelling on the earth will worship it, those whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain, from the foundation of the world., then who, except those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of Life, ae not going to worship the beast or its image?

And whose blood had those shed upon whom the plague of blood came in the second and third plagues (Revelation 16:3-7)?
Your problem is, you follow the deception of (Jay P. Green Sr.) In the MKJV

As is clearly seen below the words (Should Be Killed) it's the beast's desire, but not a mandatory requirement (Shall Be Killed)

Example: Everybody Should Be Vaccinated, But Will They Be?

MKJV - Modern King James Version
Sovereign Grace Publishers
Modern King James Version
of the Holy Bible
translated by
Jay P. Green Sr.

Revelation 13:15KJV
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK so according to you any time until then that somone has started a false religion or continues to worship gods that can neither see nor hear nor walk, has not been deceived by Satan. The birth and establishment of every stronghold of religious belief that sets itself up against God (including atheism, which is a faith because it's something people believe in) had nothing whatsoever to do with Satan's deception of the nations.

Got it. Gospel according to "Truth7t7".
We Will Disagree, Read The (Bold Red) Real Slow This Time

Satan is "Currently" bound in Rev 20:3 from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

Revelation 20:2-3KJV
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Your problem is, you follow the deception of (Jay P. Green Sr.) In the MKJV

As is clearly seen below the words (Should Be Killed) it's the beast's desire, but not a mandatory requirement (Shall Be Killed)

Example: Everybody Should Be Vaccinated, But Will They Be?

MKJV - Modern King James Version
Sovereign Grace Publishers
Modern King James Version
of the Holy Bible
translated by
Jay P. Green Sr.

Revelation 13:15KJV
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
The ignorance produced by your obsession with your prejudices is preventing you from seeing clearly. I don't follow anybody except Jesus and His apostles and prophets. There have been quite a few Christian Teachers who have aided my understanding of the word of God over time, but you are not capable of enlightening anyone. You're too obsessed and full of prejudices based on falsehoods.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ignorance produced by your obsession with your prejudices is preventing you from seeing clearly. I don't follow anybody except Jesus and His apostles and prophets. There have been quite a few Christian Teachers who have aided my understanding of the word of God over time, but you are not capable of enlightening anyone. You're too obsessed and full of prejudices based on falsehoods.
No

Truth is, you follow the translated words of Jay P. Green Sr. In the MKJV, you post them and build your belief from them (Fact)

The KJV teaches (The Beast) seen in Revelation 13 is a human man with personal pronouns used He, Him, His

The MKJV teaches (The Beast) is an (It) which could be anything, take your pick (Deception)

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
No

Truth is, you follow the translated words of Jay P. Green Sr. In the MKJV, you post them and build your belief from them (Fact)

The KJV teaches (The Beast) seen in Revelation 13 is a human man with personal pronouns used He, Him, His

The MKJV teaches (The Beast) is an (It) which could be anything, take your pick (Deception)

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord
There you go. You just proved my point again.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
All those words to still fail to disprove that all Israel alive to see Jesus return will be saved.

What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

GOD will send them STRONG DELUSION that they should believe a lie: That they ALL might be DAMNED who believed not the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thes.2

GOD said to Jeremiah: Jer. 1:v.11-12
11 - Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree(the rod of Aaron-the main rod among twelve-Aleluia). - ( Numbers 17:v.8 - And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds).
12 - Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my Word to perform it.

JESUS said: He that is of GOD hears GOD's words; because I tell you the truth, you believe not. John 8

GOD will send them STRONG DELUSION that they should believe a lie(this prophecy will be fulfilled LITERALLY): That they ALL might be DAMNED who believed not the truth (LIKE YOU) but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Isaiah 1:v.9 - 9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Here is the 144k which will believe the GOD's Truth and will be SAVED - Revelation 14:v.1 to 3
14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

What prevails is the Word of GOD, not your opinions, or conjectures, imaginations, speculations, by which your spirit deny the GOD's Truth trying to adapt Scriptures, as it can be seen by your false interpretations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Btw, one if my favorite passages, Rev. 11:15, which I believe is that last trumpet, when we are resurrected. So many things occur at this time: all nations become Christ's - he takes possesion from Satan, heaven is opened, rewards are given judgment in wrath, worship, thanksgiving, etc.

HALLELUJAAAAH!!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

GOD will send them STRONG DELUSION that they should believe a lie: That they ALL might be DAMNED who believed not the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2 Thes.2

GOD said to Jeremiah: Jer. 1:v.11-12
11 - Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree(the rod of Aaron-the main rod among twelve-Aleluia). - ( Numbers 17:v.8 - And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds).
12 - Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my Word to perform it.

JESUS said: He that is of GOD hears GOD's words; because I tell you the truth, you believe not. John 8

GOD will send them STRONG DELUSION that they should believe a lie(this prophecy will be fulfilled LITERALLY): That they ALL might be DAMNED who believed not the truth (LIKE YOU) but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Isaiah 1:v.9 - 9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Here is the 144k which will believe the GOD's Truth and will be SAVED - Revelation 14:v.1 to 3
14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

What prevails is the Word of GOD, not your opinions, or conjectures, imaginations, speculations, by which your spirit deny the GOD's Truth trying to adapt Scriptures, as it can be seen by your false interpretations.

You can quote that all day long - it still doesn’t cancel out Romans 11.

Shalom

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact is, no millennial kingdom on this earth is seen in Revelation 20:1-6 as you have been shown several times

Pretty hard to take (Souls) and (The Dead) and translate that into a mortal living kingdom on this earth

A Millennial Kingdom on this earth is a man made fairy tale, sci-fi, aesop's fables
So are you saying John should have left Revelation 20 out of God's Word? If it does not exist in your eyes, why are the words in black and white there?

It is you who makes a big deal why these words should not follow immediately after the battle of Armageddon. When the FP and beast were cast into the lake of fire, is your opinion, that Satan should have been cast there as well, instead of bound in the pit for 1000 years? Are the FP and beast not cast into the lake of fire as well, and that is only symbolic?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
, at the 7th trump seen below the resurrection of "All" takes place, also seen in 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 below

Ron you didn't mention a very important part in the context, that is Revelation 11:18 below, the "Final Judgement" takes place, as the dead are judged, and the righteous prophets/saints are rewarded (The End), a "Parallel" teaching of the great white throne judgement seen in Revelation 20:11-15
Because Revelation 20 and Revelation 11 are not parallel events. You lean on private interpretation. John never claims parallelism. When you can produce a verse that claims parallelism, then we can talk about this man made ideology.

Also the 7th Trumpet is interrupted in the text. This is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:27. The abomination of desolation is allowed to be set up in the midst of the days of the 7th Trumpet. When the abomination of desolation is set up, then this celebration of Revelation 11:15 is put on hold. Satan and the FP set up shop in Jerusalem. They set up an image. For the next 42 months, humans choose between taking the mark and getting their head chopped off. This is the end of the final harvest. There are still souls on earth who choose God. They willingly get their heads chopped off to save their souls. This 42 months ends at Armageddon, where the FP and beast are cast into the lake of fire. Satan is bound in the pit for 1000 years. At Armageddon the rest of Adam's flesh and blood are killed. Then there is a resurrection of those who just had their heads cut off, to live on the earth. If you think these people who were just beheaded are born again Christians, by the sole act of getting their heads cut off, how is that an example of amazing grace, during the last 1991 years?

Your private interpretation would either mean only those who get their head cut off are redeemed. Any who die with their heads on, have the mark of the beast during the last 1991 years. Context is very necessary to form one's interpretation. Being beheaded is not the means of even going to Paradise. Now living on earth is the grace of God given to those who reject Satan, and avoid the mark of the beast. That is the very basic reward of those living in these 42 months. So why did the church fail, and instead of these souls being a part of the church and glorified, Satan was allowed 42 months of desolation on earth, so these souls could loose their heads and inherit the earth for 1000 years? This cannot be the church age. These are not beheaded Jews of the first century. I have less to explain, than to place any beheadings in 30AD. I do not think that John the Baptist is the only one resurrected, and has lived on earth for 1991 years, nor is John the Baptist the only soul reigning with Christ for 1991 years. The only reason being is that some just deny the 1000 years. Amil is a phenomenon that blows one's mind. Revelation 20 has simply not happened yet.

Yes Satan is defeated every day and night by the blood of the Lamb. How hard is that to comprehend?

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

This accusation is non stop until the 7th Trumpet. Satan keeps getting rejected, because Jesus Christ just has to remind Satan that the Cross covers all sin. We are not insane to point that out. Satan is insane because he keeps trying day and night for the last 1991 years. He more than likely did it between the fall and the Cross. There has always been the fact that the blood of the Lamb covered this sin condition that Satan himself wanted humanity to suffer with.

Yet at the 7th Trumpet, Satan is cast out and then given 42 months of complete desolation. Only 2 literal human witnesses stand up and give Satan trouble. And still humans will reject Satan, choosing to loose their heads, than take the mark and worship Satan. But these souls should have accepted the grace of God, and should have been part of the church. Why did God let Satan have 42 months to get this gleaning of the final harvest? Daniel 9:27. There were still souls to choose God. Would it better that they had done so prior to the Trumpets, and not wait throughout the GT? Many boil the perseverance of the saints down to these beheaded souls. No one else escapes the second death. There is no church after the 6th Seal.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you saying John should have left Revelation 20 out of God's Word? If it does not exist in your eyes, why are the words in black and white there?

It is you who makes a big deal why these words should not follow immediately after the battle of Armageddon. When the FP and beast were cast into the lake of fire, is your opinion, that Satan should have been cast there as well, instead of bound in the pit for 1000 years? Are the FP and beast not cast into the lake of fire as well, and that is only symbolic?
Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time?

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Revelation 20 and Revelation 11 are not parallel events. You lean on private interpretation. John never claims parallelism. When you can produce a verse that claims parallelism, then we can talk about this man made ideology.

Also the 7th Trumpet is interrupted in the text. This is the fulfillment of Daniel 9:27. The abomination of desolation is allowed to be set up in the midst of the days of the 7th Trumpet. When the abomination of desolation is set up, then this celebration of Revelation 11:15 is put on hold. Satan and the FP set up shop in Jerusalem. They set up an image. For the next 42 months, humans choose between taking the mark and getting their head chopped off. This is the end of the final harvest. There are still souls on earth who choose God. They willingly get their heads chopped off to save their souls. This 42 months ends at Armageddon, where the FP and beast are cast into the lake of fire. Satan is bound in the pit for 1000 years. At Armageddon the rest of Adam's flesh and blood are killed. Then there is a resurrection of those who just had their heads cut off, to live on the earth. If you think these people who were just beheaded are born again Christians, by the sole act of getting their heads cut off, how is that an example of amazing grace, during the last 1991 years?

Your private interpretation would either mean only those who get their head cut off are redeemed. Any who die with their heads on, have the mark of the beast during the last 1991 years. Context is very necessary to form one's interpretation. Being beheaded is not the means of even going to Paradise. Now living on earth is the grace of God given to those who reject Satan, and avoid the mark of the beast. That is the very basic reward of those living in these 42 months. So why did the church fail, and instead of these souls being a part of the church and glorified, Satan was allowed 42 months of desolation on earth, so these souls could loose their heads and inherit the earth for 1000 years? This cannot be the church age. These are not beheaded Jews of the first century. I have less to explain, than to place any beheadings in 30AD. I do not think that John the Baptist is the only one resurrected, and has lived on earth for 1991 years, nor is John the Baptist the only soul reigning with Christ for 1991 years. The only reason being is that some just deny the 1000 years. Amil is a phenomenon that blows one's mind. Revelation 20 has simply not happened yet.

Yes Satan is defeated every day and night by the blood of the Lamb. How hard is that to comprehend?

"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."

This accusation is non stop until the 7th Trumpet. Satan keeps getting rejected, because Jesus Christ just has to remind Satan that the Cross covers all sin. We are not insane to point that out. Satan is insane because he keeps trying day and night for the last 1991 years. He more than likely did it between the fall and the Cross. There has always been the fact that the blood of the Lamb covered this sin condition that Satan himself wanted humanity to suffer with.

Yet at the 7th Trumpet, Satan is cast out and then given 42 months of complete desolation. Only 2 literal human witnesses stand up and give Satan trouble. And still humans will reject Satan, choosing to loose their heads, than take the mark and worship Satan. But these souls should have accepted the grace of God, and should have been part of the church. Why did God let Satan have 42 months to get this gleaning of the final harvest? Daniel 9:27. There were still souls to choose God. Would it better that they had done so prior to the Trumpets, and not wait throughout the GT? Many boil the perseverance of the saints down to these beheaded souls. No one else escapes the second death. There is no church after the 6th Seal.
(Revelation) 11:18 & (Revelation) 20:12 Below Are "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event, The Final Judgement (The End)

(Revelation) 11:18KJV
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

(Revelation) 20:12KJV
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time?

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Can you find beheaded people during a 42 month period before the Cross where Satan was allowed complete desolation of the earth? Those people are resurrected in Revelation 20:4 and reign for 1000 years. You cannot rewrite history to refute my points.

Yes it is on earth. Jesus Christ just killed all of Adam's remaining flesh and blood at Armageddon on earth. Adam's flesh and blood do not occupy another area besides earth. Where does it claim, Jesus went any where after Armageddon? Were not Satan, the FP, and Satan defeated at the same time? Has there been an FP and beast in the Lake of fire since the Cross? Where is the verse that claims the Cross was the actual battle of Armageddon, and Satan was bound at this Armageddon/Cross event?