• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you will never see prove of Satan being bound or anything like the Millennial Kingdom in history.

Interesting that you mention the beheadings. That is Islam's signature and they are doing that ball over the world, esoecially in Islamic nations.
Fact is, no millennial kingdom on this earth is seen in Revelation 20:1-6 as you have been shown several times

Pretty hard to take (Souls) and (The Dead) and translate that into a mortal living kingdom on this earth

A Millennial Kingdom on this earth is a man made fairy tale, sci-fi, aesop's fables

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were not cut off "so that the Gentile believers could be grafted in". They were cut off because of their unbelief. So why did God have mercy on the Gentiles?
" Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in. That is true, they were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith." Rom. 11:19, 20
God knew this was going to happen, it was part of the plan. He hardened their hearts as He did Pharoahs. He is sovereign. "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear down to this very day." Rom. 11:8

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find no reason to believe what you have insisted it means - that "the nations" means that Satan is bound in terms of his ability to deceive the elect.
Your claim of (The Elect) is false, (Deceive The Nations) applies to the "Unsaved Nations" in the earth to gather them to battle, as Revelation 20:7-8 below clearly interprets (Deceive The Nations) is to battle

Revelation 20:7-8KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Reality Check, 60 Christian Scholars On The KJV Committee VS. Jay P. Green Sr.

MKJV - Modern King James Version

Sovereign Grace Publishers
Modern King James Version
of the Holy Bible
translated by
Jay P. Green Sr.

Wikipedia: Jay Patrick Green, Sr.
(December 1, 1918 – May 20, 2008) was an ordained minister, Bible translator, publisher, and businessman.

INTRODUCTION
At least sixty men were directly involved in the translation of the King James Bible (hereinafter KJB). Most were Translators, while a few were project overseers, revisers and editors. Some served in several roles. Who were these men? What were their backgrounds? What did they share? In what ways were they different? They were a diverse group. While some were born in large cities and towns, most were from small villages scattered throughout England. Several were the children of university graduates, most were not. They were sons of mariners, farmers, school teachers, cordwainers (leather merchants), fletchers (makers of bows and arrows), ministers, brewers, tailors, and aristocrats. All were members of the Church of England, but their religious views ran the gamut. Some were ardent Puritans, others staunch defenders of the religious establishment. Some believed in pre-destination and limited salvation as taught by John Calvin, while others believed in self-determination and universal access to heaven as taught by Jacobus Arminius.

All of the Translators were university graduates. Oxford and Cambridge claimed nearly equal numbers of Translators as alumni. All of the Translators except one were ordained Church of England priests. While several of the Translators had traveled to the Continent, only one had ventured to the New World. Most of the Translators were married men (38 of 60) with families. Most of the Translators spent a significant portion of their career associated with their colleges and universities as fellows, involved in teaching and administration. As fellows, they were not allowed to marry. As a result many delayed marriage until they had established themselves in church office away from the university. When the translation commenced in 1604-1605, the majority of the Translators, 22, were in their forties, 16 men were in their thirties, 15 in their fifties, 3 in their sixties and 3 in their twenties.

One Translator died in his thirties, six in their forties, nineteen in their fifties, sixteen in their sixties, four in their seventies, three in their eighties and one, over one hundred. Nine of the Translators died before the KJB was published in the 1611.

Most of the Translators were in comfortable economic circumstances during and after their time involved in the translation. The association and friendships they developed during the translation project generally advanced their careers. Some of the Translators went on to high church and academic office. Five went on to serve as bishops and two as archbishops.

They all had a familiarity with the ancient languages of Latin, Greek, Hebrew, and often many more. They came on the historical scene at a time when the knowledge of early biblical texts and language was exploding. Such a flowering of interest and expertise was unique. Bible historian, Gordon Campbell, has observed:

The population from which scholars can now be drawn is much larger than in the seventeenth century, but it would be difficult now to bring together a group of more than fifty scholars with the range of languages and knowledge of other disciplines that characterized the KJB Translators. (Bible – The Story of the King James Version 1611-2011 Oxford, Gordon Campbell, Oxford University Press 2010.)
For such a diverse group, they worked together in harmony during a generally contentious time. They had disagreements, to be sure, but they labored on, year after year. There were no "tell all books" published after the fact. Miles Smith remarked in his preface to the KJB, the Translators "were greater in other men's eyes than in their own, and sought truth rather than their own praise". They approached the task of translation with humility, understanding they were standing on the shoulders of giants like William Tyndale. Believers all, the Translators, according to Smith "craved the assistance of God's Spirit by prayer" as they proceeded in their work.

Though almost all were well known within the religious and academic community of the time, their involvement in the translation went largely unnoticed by the public. Their individual and group effort was not the subject of historical inquiry until many years after the fact. As a result, little information about the process of translation survived. The lives of the Translators and sometimes their very identity became obscured with time. In certain instances, the place of their birth and burial is unknown, and their family circumstance in doubt. Until this anniversary year, few could name even one Translator, let alone sixty. The following brief biographies are written in the hope to shed further light on these men who contributed so much.
If I said that I've found the MKJV to be 100% correct at all times I would be as great a liar as if I said that I've found the KJV or KJB or Updated KJV or ASV or BBE or ANY OTHER BIBLE to be 100% correct at all times.

But I will be telling the truth if I said that the Modern King James is in some verses a better translation than the King James. And in some verses the King James is better. FOR EXAMPLE (and this is one example out of many):

King James including Apocrypha and with Strong's Greek Dictionary:

Revelation 19:15
And <G2532> out of <G1537> his <G846> mouth <G3588> <G4750> goeth <G1607> a sharp <G3691> sword <G4501>, that <G2443> with <G1722> it <G846> he should smite <G3960> the nations <G3588> <G1484>: and <G2532> he <G846> shall rule <G4165> them <G846> with <G1722> a rod <G4464> of iron <G4603>: and <G2532> he <G846> treadeth <G3961> the winepress <G3588> <G3025> <G3588> <G3631>of the fierceness <G3588> <G2372> and <G2532> wrath <G3588> <G3709> of Almighty <G3588> <G3841> God <G3588> <G2316>.
(Revelation of John 19:15 [KJVA]

["And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God"]

Modern King James
"And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God."

[*StrongsGreek*]
ποιμαίνω poimaínō, poy-mah'-ee-no
from 4166;
to tend as a shepherd of (figuratively, superviser):--feed (cattle), rule.

[*StrongsGreek*]
ποιμήν poimḗn, poy-mane'
of uncertain affinity;
a shepherd (literally or figuratively):--shepherd, pastor.

He will rule them with a rod of iron is rather different in terms of meaning than He will shepherd them with a rod of iron.

Knowing what Greek word is used in the original language, which of the two translations would you say is the better as far as that verse is concerned?

Can you see that your prejudices and obsessions are making you lose the plot when you read the Bible?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Your claim of (The Elect) is false, (Deceive The Nations) applies to the "Unsaved Nations" in the earth to gather them to battle, as Revelation 20:7-8 below clearly interprets (Deceive The Nations) is to battle

Revelation 20:7-8KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
You were the one who was insisting just a few days ago that it was referring to Christians as those whom he could not deceive, not me.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
" Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in. That is true, they were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith." Rom. 11:19, 20
God knew this was going to happen, it was part of the plan. He hardened their hearts as He did Pharoahs. He is sovereign. "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear down to this very day." Rom. 11:8
I have to go now. God would not have grafted Gentiles in if it weren't for the house of Judah's unbelief. Personally, I do not believe God hardened their hearts so as to prevent them from believing. I think that's a really nasty claim and is a smack in the face as to the reasons Jesus gave them as to why they were rejecting Him.

What you're saying is tantamount to saying that what Jesus actually meant was, "I'm deliberately hardening your hearts so that you can't believe, and I'm doing this to cause you to do the unspeakable so that you can suffer unspeakable judgment and great tribulation while I go and bless the Gentiles".

I really think you should reconsider what you just said, Because it reflects on God.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I said that I've found the MKJV to be 100% correct at all times I would be as great a liar as if I said that I've found the KJV or KJB or Updated KJV or ASV or BBE or ANY OTHER BIBLE to be 100% correct at all times.

But I will be telling the truth if I said that the Modern King James is in some verses a better translation than the King James. And in some verses the King James is better. FOR EXAMPLE (and this is one example out of many):

King James including Apocrypha and with Strong's Greek Dictionary:

Revelation 19:15
And <G2532> out of <G1537> his <G846> mouth <G3588> <G4750> goeth <G1607> a sharp <G3691> sword <G4501>, that <G2443> with <G1722> it <G846> he should smite <G3960> the nations <G3588> <G1484>: and <G2532> he <G846> shall rule <G4165> them <G846> with <G1722> a rod <G4464> of iron <G4603>: and <G2532> he <G846> treadeth <G3961> the winepress <G3588> <G3025> <G3588> <G3631>of the fierceness <G3588> <G2372> and <G2532> wrath <G3588> <G3709> of Almighty <G3588> <G3841> God <G3588> <G2316>.
(Revelation of John 19:15 [KJVA]

["And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God"]

Modern King James
"And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God."

[*StrongsGreek*]
ποιμαίνω poimaínō, poy-mah'-ee-no
from 4166;
to tend as a shepherd of (figuratively, superviser):--feed (cattle), rule.

[*StrongsGreek*]
ποιμήν poimḗn, poy-mane'
of uncertain affinity;
a shepherd (literally or figuratively):--shepherd, pastor.

He will rule them with a rod of iron is rather different in terms of meaning than He will shepherd them with a rod of iron.

Knowing what Greek word is used in the original language, which of the two translations would you say is the better as far as that verse is concerned?

Can you see that your prejudices and obsessions are making you lose the plot when you read the Bible?
We Will Disagree

Reality Check, 60 Christian Scholars On The KJV Committee VS. Jay P. Green Sr. $Businessman$ (Modern King James Version)

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were the one who was insisting just a few days ago that it was referring to Christians as those whom he could not deceive, not me.
Your claim is "false", at no time have I claimed that (Deceive The Nations) referred to christians/elect, please give reference to my post "waiting"? Smiles

Once again (Deceive The Nations) in Revelation 20:1-8 is the unsaved nations being deceived to battle, as you have been shown several times

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree

Romans 11:8KJV
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Except the number is not limited to a specific number in Romans 11

It says all Israel that sees Jesus come out of Jerusalem will be saved. The context is all Israel that are alive to see His coming, will be saved, for He will remove unrighteousness from Jacob - unbelieving Israel.

Thus you can quote all you want about the unrighteous going to the lake of fire.
Jesus removes unrighteousness from Jacob.

Isaiah 1:v.9 - 9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

You should know that them which will be saved of Israel were previously numbered by the Word of GOD, since ancient times, millennia ago. By the way, GOD is Omniscient, understand?

Revelation 7:v.1 to 4

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth(Israel), nor on the sea(peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), nor on any tree(believers in general, called Christians).

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom IT WAS GIVEN TO HURTt the earth(Israel) and the sea,(peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues).
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth(Israel),neither the sea(peoples, and nations,and multitudes of all tongues), nor the trees-(believers in general, called Christians), till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. (In fulfilment of the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD)

John the Baptist left clear for the people of Israel, warning them peremptorily: Luke 3:v.6-9

6 And ALL flesh shall see the salvation of God. (Were ALL saved? No.)

7 Then said John to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? (Why did John call them of vipers?-serpents-? The answer is in John 8:v.44-45)
8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.(This will fulfill LITERALLY in this Day of GOD's Judgment, the Lord's Day-2The.2:11-12)

JESUS said unto the multitude : Matt.23:v.1 and 33-35

1 - Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. (generation of vipers / serpents)

What you said in your post will not fulfill at all, never will. It seems you believe not in the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?
Many are called, but few are chosen. Matt.22:v.14

2 Thesalonians 2:v.3-4 and 9-12
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Be careful, or take ready

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 1:v.9 - 9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

You should know that them which will be saved of Israel were previously numbered by the Word of GOD, since ancient times, millennia ago. By the way, GOD is Omniscient, understand?

Revelation 7:v.1 to 4

1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth(Israel), nor on the sea(peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), nor on any tree(believers in general, called Christians).

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom IT WAS GIVEN TO HURTt the earth(Israel) and the sea,(peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues).
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth(Israel),neither the sea(peoples, and nations,and multitudes of all tongues), nor the trees-(believers in general, called Christians), till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. (In fulfilment of the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD)

John the Baptist left clear for the people of Israel, warning them peremptorily: Luke 3:v.6-9

6 And ALL flesh shall see the salvation of God. (Were ALL saved? No.)

7 Then said John to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? (Why did John call them of vipers?-serpents-? The answer is in John 8:v.44-45)
8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.(This will fulfill LITERALLY in this Day of GOD's Judgment, the Lord's Day-2The.2:11-12)

JESUS said unto the multitude : Matt.23:v.1 and 33-35

1 - Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. (generation of vipers / serpents)

What you said in your post will not fulfill at all, never will. It seems you believe not in the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?
Many are called, but few are chosen. Matt.22:v.14

2 Thesalonians 2:v.3-4 and 9-12
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Be careful, or take ready

All those words to still fail to disprove that all Israel alive to see Jesus return will be saved.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to go now. God would not have grafted Gentiles in if it weren't for the house of Judah's unbelief. Personally, I do not believe God hardened their hearts so as to prevent them from believing. I think that's a really nasty claim and is a smack in the face as to the reasons Jesus gave them as to why they were rejecting Him.

What you're saying is tantamount to saying that what Jesus actually meant was, "I'm deliberately hardening your hearts so that you can't believe, and I'm doing this to cause you to do the unspeakable so that you can suffer unspeakable judgment and great tribulation while I go and bless the Gentiles".

I really think you should reconsider what you just said, Because it reflects on God.

God's purpose and reasons are beyond our ability to fully comprehend.
You need to go back to the beginning and think about why God put the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden for and Saran there to tempt them .
... quite a dangerous combo that was inevitable to unleash sin and evil.
" I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." Isaiah 45:7
Evil (can be translated as calamities, disaster, troubles). Hardening hearts, blindness, causing them to be in a stupor, unable to hear, etc., all these things God does for a purpose.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to go back to the beginning and think about why God put the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden for and Saran there to tempt them .
" I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." Isaiah 45:7
Evil (can be translated as calamities, disaster, troubles). Hardening hearts, blindness, causing them to be in a stupor, unable to hear, etc., all these things God does for a purpose.

They blinded themselves.

Stephen preached to Israel, and told them that the reason they killed the prophets God sent them, and rejected and killed their own Messiah who came for them, is that they RESIST THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Act 7:51 “You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you.

Act 7:52 Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered,

Thus there’s no irresistible grace either.

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

I disagree. God holds out in patience with those who go astray. In mercy He calls them by His Holy Spirit, the way He called Adam. In Israel's case He always called them multiple times when they went astray, but like most of fallen humanity, they continue to hide from him, and then serve him in their own made-up "make-believe we are serving God" kind of way (which in the case of the Jews became the tradition of the Pharisees).

"having a form of godliness, but denying the power of it; even turn away from these." (2 Timothy 3:5)

"But to Israel he says, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people." (Romans 10:21)

Eventually God will say, "Enough is enough!" and then He hands pemanently rebellious people over to their own sinful hearts:

Romans 11
7 What then? Israel has not obtained that which it seeks, but the election obtained it, and the rest were hardened
8 even as it is written, "God gave to them a spirit of slumber, eyes not seeing, and ears not hearing" until this day."

God handing humans over to their own sin is a judgment from God which only occurs when humans are repeatedly too stubborn to respond to God's calling them away from their sin and back to Himself. It happens in the case of individuals, and it happens in the case of nations.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
We Will Disagree

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.
OK so according to you any time until then that somone has started a false religion or continues to worship gods that can neither see nor hear nor walk, has not been deceived by Satan. The birth and establishment of every stronghold of religious belief that sets itself up against God (including atheism, which is a faith because it's something people believe in) had nothing whatsoever to do with Satan's deception of the nations.

Got it. Gospel according to "Truth7t7".

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Your claim is "false", at no time have I claimed that (Deceive The Nations) referred to christians/elect, please give reference to my post "waiting"? Smiles

Once again (Deceive The Nations) in Revelation 20:1-8 is the unsaved nations being deceived to battle, as you have been shown several times
Now I must apologize because I did go and look for it and realized it wasn't you who said it, it was @Earburner.

So I DO apologize. I really do. I am sorry about it. I don't like falsely accusing someone. It was by mistake and it was an accident.

PS: You haven't answered these questions of mine:

Knowing that the sealed church is protected from all of this:

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.[/B]

QUESTION 1
But why are they worthy for the plague of blood (those who are worthy)?

Is it not because they shed the blood of saints and prophets (Revelation 16:5-7)?

(TWO MORE QUESTIONS BELOW THIS):

I put it to you that they shed the blood of the saints and prophets because the saints and prophets were not protected from this:

Revelation 13
7 And it was given to it to war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and tongue and nation.
8 And all dwelling on the earth will worship it, those whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain, from the foundation of the world.

15 And there was given to it to give a spirit to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might both speak, and might cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

QUESTION 2
If you believe that the plague of blood is going to come upon those who shed the blood of saints and prophets, then how can you believe the saints and prophets will escape what befalls those who do not worship the beast in Revelation 13?

QUESTION 3
If all dwelling on the earth will worship it, those whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain, from the foundation of the world., then who, except those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of Life, ae not going to worship the beast or its image?

And whose blood had those shed upon whom the plague of blood came in the second and third plagues (Revelation 16:3-7)?

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They blinded themselves.

Stephen preached to Israel, and told them that the reason they killed the prophets God sent them, and rejected and killed their own Messiah who came for them, is that they RESIST THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Act 7:51 “You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you.

Act 7:52 Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered,

Thus there’s no irresistible grace either.
Don't get me wrong, man is responsible. But God is sovereign. People can't get their mind around that concept. There is good and evil and He balances both for His purpose. He allows evil, restrains it, enables people to come to Him, draws them or hardens their hearts (disables them). Men are guilty for every sin - they are born that way, it is their nature to resist God.
How does He orchestrate the future unless each and every action is in check. Man cannot mess up His plan. So in essence, it is all done for us to ultimately learn who He is, what good is and be reconciled to Him. For this to happen evil was necessary. It wasn't the Tree of Knowledge of Evil only that they ate from, it was the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. I probably should start another thread on this - it's a little off topic. It is really beyond our comprehension when you ponder how God oechestrates His perfect plan by using both sinful men and godly men, all their actions, causes and effects _ everyday _ everywhere! I find it amazing how He ordered the events in my life that led me to a divine appointment. Actually _ I will not start another thread on this, it's over my head.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The DAY of the Lord ~

"Began" 2,000+ years ago, WHEN He WHO IS the Lord was Revealed.
"CALLED".... "THESE LAST DAYS".

Heb 1:
[2] Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

John 13: (Jesus Speaks, Identifies "the Lord".)
13 You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am.

ONCE the Day of the Lord BEGAN...it is Never Ending

Highlights of the Lords Fulfillments of Scripture, were established and fulfilled: "called Finished" John 19:30
Were established and SHALL be fulfilled:
"called Done" . Rev 21:6

Yes the Salvation offered to ALL men IS Finished, accomplished Of, By, Through, the Lords Works in The Day OF the Lord.

Yes the Millennial Kingdom Shall be Done, accomplished Of, By, Through, the Lords Works in The Day OF the Lord.

"The Lords Day" is the Sabbath.
"The Day of the Lord", is every day, Since the Day the Lord was Revealed.
And Some Days of the Lord, will be "His Works" revealed FOR ALL TO SEE...believer or not.

The Sabbath...is an express day set aside for Praise unto God.
*Hebrews / Tribesmen... had/have an express day, set by law, set aside for Praise unto God.
*Christians....have an express day, by a few men deciding in councils, to set aside a particular day, for Praise unto God.
* Converted men...IN Christ...require no set day, time, place, rather Every day, Any time, Any place, is acceptable to Praise God.
(1 Thes 5:17)

Glory to God,
Taken

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stephen preached

God holds out in patience with those who go astray. In mercy He calls them by His Holy Spirit, the way He called Adam. In Israel's case He always called them multiple times when they went astray, but like most of fallen humanity, they continue to hide from him, and then serve him in their own made-up "make-believe we are serving God" kind of way (which in the case of the Jews became the tradition of the Pharisees).
I agree. Nothing I said contradicts that. For instance, he hardened Pharoh's heart to accomplish His purpose and release all ten plagues. Ten is the number of completion. Pharoh struggled, wrestled with his will and probably would have given in after a few of the plagues. Did God's Spirit come down on him and give him peace, guide him to what was right? He could have come to him in a dream, put thoughts in his head ... No, He didnt. He wanted him to hold out, be stubborn, this would fuel his anger so that when the final blow came, he would be devastated, humiliated, defeated. But then, with hardened heart, rage resurfaces - Go out and kill them all. And this was the plan all along - that they would instead be killed. God is sovereign. He does not make you sin, it is your nature.

But to Israel he says, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people." (Romans 10:21)
Like a hen would gather her chicks.

Eventually God will say, "Enough is enough!" and then He hands pemanently rebellious people over to their own sinful hearts:
Right, Romans 1, he lets you go to your own demise and man is so predictable. In a sense, 400 uears of slavery was enough and enough is enough, so He orchestrates a precision set of events that will happen. He knows it will, it is His will and man cannot offset it.

God handing humans over to their own sin is a judgment from God which only occurs when humans are repeatedly too stubborn to respond to God's calling them away from their sin and back to Himself. It happens in the case of individuals, and it happens in the case of nations.
Yes, God blessed His chosen nation and then when they got off path, He punished them. As you mentioned, they killed the prophets. He caused ither nations to defeat them exactly how He wanted them to..I just watched a production of Daniel last night. After 70 years, as prophesied, they were released to go home.
Satan does'nt do anything without permission. Think about that. He gets permissiom from God - for God's purpose. It is not like Satan is out of control. We think he is a total rebel and completely disobedient to God. If he was, and had his way, we would all die. Don't agree with that? Read Job.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 11

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Btw, one if my favorite passages, Rev. 11:15, which I believe is that last trumpet, when we are resurrected. So many things occur at this time: all nations become Christ's - he takes possesion from Satan, heaven is opened, rewards are given judgment in wrath, worship, thanksgiving, etc.