• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my friend, they will never ever extinguish the flame in me, would rather not even attend a local congregation anymore as they are either, Catholic, Episcopalian, Calvinist or way liberal. None of them want me there and I am fine with that anymore, at first it just hurt and caused anger to rise up inside me. God does not want that so, I have decided to remove myself from them all. Looking into a home church and or a home bibles study...not easy! So, this forum is my church unless God does in no uncertain terms, place me in some other local body not near me.
Thank you for the reply.
I am in the same boat. The Only church I attend is an online church. (Temple Baptist out of Knoxville) Charles Lawson the Pastor there (You Can find him on Youtube) is an old school southern preacher, straight from the Word of God.... He pulls no punches. They are KJV only, which I am not, and they are pre-trib which I am not anymore, but other than that I agree with most of their teachings, and God has used Pastor Lawson to speak to this generation.

That being said, joining a physical church, and all the politics and backstabbing and ostracism for holding different views on things such as when the rapture is, to me is not worth the controversy and conflict. I myself am Spirit taught, and my journey is with God in me, not the plans of men and church boards. By not having allegiances to any one doctrine, I can fully be taught By the Spirit the truth of the Word of God. Most churches are intitutions now that indoctrinate and suckle the faithful, never letting them spread their wings and arrive at the truth, which is what happens when the churches become institutionalized. That being said, a young believer should seek out a Bible believing church so they can receive the milk of the Word, but do not allow yourself to keep suckling, instead they need to learn to fly.

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Nancy We indeed need to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) prayerfully; bearing in mind also the Acts 2:42 activities which continue.....

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am in the same boat. The Only church I attend is an online church. (Temple Baptist out of Knoxville) Charles Lawson the Pastor there (You Can find him on Youtube) is an old school southern preacher, straight from the Word of God.... He pulls no punches. They are KJV only, which I am not, and they are pre-trib which I am not anymore, but other than that I agree with most of their teachings, and God has used Pastor Lawson to speak to this generation.

That being said, joining a physical church, and all the politics and backstabbing and ostracism for holding different views on things such as when the rapture is, to me is not worth the controversy and conflict. I myself am Spirit taught, and my journey is with God in me, not the plans of men and church boards. By not having allegiances to any one doctrine, I can fully be taught By the Spirit the truth of the Word of God. Most churches are intitutions now that indoctrinate and suckle the faithful, never letting them spread their wings and arrive at the truth, which is what happens when the churches become institutionalized. That being said, a young believer should seek out a Bible believing church so they can receive the milk of the Word, but do not allow yourself to keep suckling, instead they need to learn to fly.
Amen! I actually want the hard teachings! We all need it. Jesus spoke about Hell more than the Kingdom of God! Even the word "sin" is barely mentioned in church's. It is all milk and or erroneous doctrine far as I can tell. Fellowship is awesome, but not to the detriment of the truth.

2 Peter 3:16
16 "As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

Reactions: David H.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Abomination of desolation is a perfect example, there was a fulfilment under antiochus, a fulfilment in 70 ad,
That's just it, Antiochus did NOT actually fulfill the "abomination of desolation" of Daniel 11. Not that many understand what the AOD is truly about, and won't understand probably until Jesus returns. It will involve worship of Lucifer himself, de facto here on earth, in Jerusalem. So you think Antiochus fulfilled that? No, afraid not, you simply do not understand.

Nor did anyone in 70 A.D. fulfill the AOD prophecy, simply because the 2nd temple caught fire from inside and burned down before the Romans could get possession of it (per Jewish historian Josephus).

Thusly, as of today, no one has fulfilled the AOD in Jerusalem, because that event is reserved for the very end when the "dragon" (Lucifer) gets here and sets up the "image of the beast" of Rev.13.

and there will be a fulfilment by the man of sin/ antichrist. One prophecy, three fulfilments. To ignore any one is to miss the boat so to speak.

Simple minds think they have it all figured out, just like the Pharisees, which caused them to reject Jesus. The wise know, with Paul, that we all know in part, and are able to receive and fellowship with other believers who also know in part, knowing that in fellowship the whole truth can come to be glimpsed by mortal minds. 1 Corinthians 3:18

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's just it, Antiochus did NOT actually fulfill the "abomination of desolation" of Daniel 11. Not that many understand what the AOD is truly about, and won't understand probably until Jesus returns. It will involve worship of Lucifer himself, de facto here on earth, in Jerusalem. So you th ink Antiochus fulfilled that? No, afraid not, you simply do not understand.
Antiochus fulfilled the Daniel 8 abomination which lasted 2300 days, In Luke 21 Jesus Prophesied of the 70ad abomination Luke 21:4. Daniel 12 Points to the abomination that stands there now, the dome of the Rock, Which was "set up" 1290 years exactly after the daily sacrifice ceased during the first Babylonian seige of Jerusalem when the Temple artifacts were looted. This is why Jesus said, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)" (Matthew 24:15), Because he understood the multiple abominations or "Types" as some scholars call them of Abominations, and that it takes wisdom to understand the differences between them, so as to understand the what the end time abomination is. (2 Thessalonians 2, Daniel 9:27)

So many people have a screwed-up eschatology because they do not distinguish the different abominations spoken of By Daniel... for example they will attribute Daniel 8 and the 2300 days to the end time abomination, from which we Got the Great disappointment known as Millerism.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antiochus fulfilled the Daniel 8 abomination which lasted 2300 days, In Luke 21 Jesus Prophesied of the 70ad abomination Luke 21:4. Daniel 12 Points to the abomination that stands there now, the dome of the Rock, Which was "set up" 1290 years exactly after the daily sacrifice ceased during the first Babylonian seige of Jerusalem when the Temple artifacts were looted. This is why Jesus said, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)" (Matthew 24:15), Because he understood the multiple abominations or "Types" as some scholars call them of Abominations, and that it takes wisdom to understand the differences between them, so as to understand the what the end time abomination is. (2 Thessalonians 2, Daniel 9:27)

So many people have a screwed-up eschatology because they do not distinguish the different abominations spoken of By Daniel... for example they will attribute Daniel 8 and the 2300 days to the end time abomination, from which we Got the Great disappointment known as Millerism.
Sounds like SDA doctrines of men. Not even going to bother touching those false ideas.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like SDA doctrines of men. Not even going to bother touching those false ideas.
Actually, the failure to distinguish between the abominations directly led to Millerism which in turn led to the SDA, and Jehovah's witnesses. It's The other way around....

Reactions: Nancy

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the "things that will be hereafter" start in Revelation 4:1, and do not jump backwards after that.
If the things hereafter pertain to the future, can God explain to us what the 1st Trumpet is, as its future, without explaining how the trumpets were resulting from the 7th seal? And if he explains the 7th seal, wouldn’t he have to explain the other 6? And if he explains the other 6, wouldn’t he have to explain he had authority to open it? And then he’d have to explain how he got that authority. In all of this, he had to explain the past to show the things future. Don’t think it’s all future after 4:1

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
If the things hereafter pertain to the future, can God explain to us what the 1st Trumpet is, as its future, without explaining how the trumpets were resulting from the 7th seal? And if he explains the 7th seal, wouldn’t he have to explain the other 6? And if he explains the other 6, wouldn’t he have to explain he had authority to open it? And then he’d have to explain how he got that authority. In all of this, he had to explain the past to show the things future. Don’t think it’s all future after 4:1
The Revelation (unveiling) of Jesus Christ is not a series of chronological events. It is an unveiling. You need to think of peeling the different layers of an onion - but turn the process around: The core of the Apocalypse (the part that is the scroll that is sealed) is the first and second seals, and it is on top of these that all the other layers have been placed.

The only reason why you only see the first of the seven trumpets when the seventh seal is loosened is because the trumpets are part of what's written on the scroll, and all seven seals needed to be loosened before the scroll would unroll. It definitely does not mean that the trumpets and plagues follow the seventh seal.

The seals are all telling us something about what is written in the scroll. Here's an example (If you disagree I probably won't debate it, leaving you with the last say):

"Voices, thunderings, Lightnings, and an earthquake" are always a metaphor for when God speaks from heaven: We see the same metaphor in Exodus 20:18, we see it used in poetic form by David in 2 Samuel 22:14-15, we see it proceeding from the throne of God in Revelation 4:5.

The Revelation (unveiling) is not a series of chronological events. It is an unveiling. So think of peeling the different layers of an onion - but turn the process around. The core of the Apocalypse is the first and second seals, and it is on top of these that all the other layers have been placed.

Seventh Seal Revelation 8:5-6
"And the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar, and cast it into the earth.

------------------------
And voices and thunderings and lightnings and an earthquake occurred.
------------------------

And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound."

Seveth trumpet Revelation 11:19
"And the temple of God was opened in Heaven, and there was seen in His temple the ark of His covenant

------------------------
and occurred lightnings and voices, and thunders and an earthquake, and a great hail."
------------------------

Seventh plague / bowl of wrath Revelation 16:17-18
"And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air. And a great voice came out of the temple of Heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done!

------------------------
And voices and thunders and lightnings occurred. And there was a great earthquake,
------------------------

such as has not been since men were on the earth, so mighty and so great an earthquake."

(The above is reminiscent of the walls of Jericho falling the seventh time the people marched around the city on the seventh day, when the seventh trumpet sounded, Joshua 6:1-20).

So now that the seals have all been loosened, the scroll (which contains the events that are written about), unrolls:

Revelation 8:6

"And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound."

(the scroll could only unroll once all the seals had been loosened).

The events described in the seven trumpets and seven last plagues do not follow the loosening of the seventh seal. It's not a chronology, but an unveiling.

Last edited:

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It definitely does not mean that the trumpets and plagues follow the seventh seal.
Yes, they do. How can the trumpets be read if the scroll seals remain unbroken? They cannot. The seals have to be removed in order to read the scroll which contains the trumpets and bowls. In knowing that, the trumpets certainly follow the 7th seal because logic and Revelation 8:1-2 dictate that. We also have evidence from multiple sources in the 6th seal that proves its removal is the reason the first trumpet blows; and subsequent trumpets. That part is chronological.

The seals are all telling us something about what is written in the scroll.
I disagree with that statement. How can a seal tell you about something written on the scroll if the seals keep the scroll rolled up so that it cannot be opened in order to be read? That was and is their purpose.

Before Christ was made worthy, no one could open the seals to see the contents. Therefore, the seals do not tell us something about what’s inside. They only tell us about conditions that happen that cause and lead up to God’s vengeance for the 5th seal martyrs and his wrath to come.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Revelation (unveiling) of Jesus Christ is not a series of chronological events. It is an unveiling. You need to think of peeling the different layers of an onion - but turn the process around: The core of the Apocalypse (the part that is the scroll that is sealed) is the first and second seals, and it is on top of these that all the other layers have been placed.

Yes, they do. How can the trumpets be read if the scroll seals remain unbroken? They cannot. The seals have to be removed in order to read the scroll which contains the trumpets and bowls. In knowing that, the trumpets certainly follow the 7th seal because logic and Revelation 8:1-2 dictate that. We also have evidence from multiple sources in the 6th seal that proves its removal is the reason the first trumpet blows; and subsequent trumpets. That part is chronological.
The way God showed it to me is that Revelation was like a great work of Art being painted before John, as a series of seven visions, which all lead to the day of the LORD (The seven Thunders). So If you think of Bob Ross painting a landscape, first he paints the background with large strokes, the church ages, the opening of the seals, then he moves to the foreground and the details, and then paints in the characters. I Think @Fulness of the Gentiles is correct in alligning the thunders as this is key to understanding revelation correctly.... it changes everything from the linear view of revelation to making it a three-dimensional work of art, one which only could have been written by the creator Himself.

Reactions: Zao is life

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, the failure to distinguish between the abominations directly led to Millerism which in turn led to the SDA, and Jehovah's witnesses. It's The other way around....
The 2300 days being interpreted as 'years' is an SDA teaching, and it is FALSE teaching that leaves the Scripture.

The 2300 days of Daniel 8 is simple to understand its length as 2300 LITERAL DAYS...

Dan 8:9-14
9 And out of one of them came forth
a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host,
and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

The "daily sacrifice" and that "transgression" (of desolation, i.e., the "abomination of desolation"), is done by that coming "little horn" which represents the Antichrist-false-Messiah for the very end of this world.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, "How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?"
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV

Then it is asked how long that vision of the daily sacrifice and transgression of desolation (AOD) that will be given for the Gentiles to tread that sanctuary and host under foot. That whole 'vision' involves the time when the final Jewish temple is built in Jerusalem and all the way from the time of the new daily sacrifice worship all the way to middle when false Messiah ends the daily sacrifices and places the abomination idol, and also to the very end when Jesus returns to end all that, and build the Father's House of Ezekiel 40 forward, and cleanse this Millennial sanctuary.

Thus the 2300 days MUST have its finish point with the cleansing of the sanctuary at the very end of this world when Jesus returns. And then from that point 2300 days back...

[----------------------Daniel 9:27 final "one week" (7 Years)---------------]Christ return
[-----------1260 days-----------]AOD[-----------1260 days (trib)----------]
.................................[------------------------2300 days-------------------------]cleansing
.................................[temple wrshp]AOD[----------1260 days (trib)----------]

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dan 8:9-14
9 And out of one of them came forth
a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host,
and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

The "daily sacrifice" and that "transgression" (of desolation, i.e., the "abomination of desolation"), is done by that coming "little horn" which represents the Antichrist-false-Messiah for the very end of this world.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, "How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?"
14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV

Then it is asked how long that vision of the daily sacrifice and transgression of desolation (AOD) that will be given for the Gentiles to tread that sanctuary and host under foot. That whole 'vision' involves the time when the final Jewish temple is built in Jerusalem and all the way from the time of the new daily sacrifice worship all the way to middle when false Messiah ends the daily sacrifices and places the abomination idol, and also to the very end when Jesus returns to end all that, and build the Father's House of Ezekiel 40 forward, and cleanse this Millennial sanctuary.

Thus the 2300 days MUST have its finish point with the cleansing of the sanctuary at the very end of this world when Jesus returns. And then from that point 2300 days back...

[----------------------Daniel 9:27 final "one week" (7 Years)---------------]Christ return
[-----------1260 days-----------]AOD[-----------1260 days (trib)----------]
.................................[------------------------2300 days-------------------------]cleansing
.................................[temple wrshp]AOD[----------1260 days (trib)----------]
You are misapplying the Daniel 8 prophecy as it already happened under Antiochus.... exactly to the day, exactly 2300 days which were fulfilled from his desecration of the temple to the cleansing of the temple.... look it up. Now you are applying this to the end time antichrist which is a mistake and your timelines will be off because of it, because you have not discerned between the abominations spoken of by the prophet Daniel, and are making the same mistakes the SDA and JW's make in doing so.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

From the link above:

Antiochus Epiphanes, the vile person, surrounded Jerusalem with his armies (the abomination of desolation) and killed 10’s of thousands of Jews. They defiled the sanctuary and caused the daily sacrifice to be taken away for 2,300 days (Daniel 8:14). His persecution of the Jews began in 171 B.C. and the temple was cleansed on December 25, 165 B.C., which is 2,300 days.
For a more detailed explanation, John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible is an excellent resource, which was written in the 18th century.

This is a case and point which proves Ellen White was a false Prophet because she was unable to see that Mornings and evenings (Ereb/Boqer) cannot and is not the same as day years (Yowm) in Prophecy. Mornings and evenings refers to literal days.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are misapplying the Daniel 8 prophecy as it already happened under Antiochus.... exactly to the day, exactly 2300 days which were fulfilled from his desecration of the temple to the cleansing of the temple.... look it up. Now you are applying this to the end time antichrist which is a mistake and your timelines will be off because of it, because you have not discerned between the abominations spoken of by the prophet Daniel, and are making the same mistakes the SDA and JW's make in doing so.
No, YOU are following Ellen White who claimed to be a prophetess for the Seventh Day Adventist Church system. It is SDA particularly that abuses the 'year for a day' interpretation with applying it to Scripture where it is NOT given.

And NO, Antiochus Epiphanes did NOT fulfill the "abomination of desolation" prophecy! And I am amazed at how you have chosen to leave common sense on that and instead heed those men you listen to, because Jesus gave the "abomination of desolation" prophecy for the end about 200 years AFTER Antiochus had already been dead!!!

So how is Antiochus Epiphanes going to pull off that "abomination of desolation" prophecy while he is dead?? Does your SDA doctrine allow some crazy theory about Antiochus rising from the dead to do that AOD at the end of this world, which is still future to us? And if you say that "abomination of desolation" event already happened back in history, then it means you go against what Lord Jesus Christ Himself taught about the events for the very end of this world!

So if you don't really care what Lord Jesus showed in His written Word, and instead would rather follow a bunch of stupid doctrines from the "workers of iniquity", then HOW am I to believe much of what you say?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Second church. All lovey dovey ... UNTIL the pastor there realized I was not agreeing with her, just through my silence...they teach very liberal, Jesus light, barely a mention of sin, false doctrine and skew the scriptures to say that certain things are okay even though the Word say's much differently. Had I have stayed there, I would be back to where I do not want to be and that is, the old life of sin and debauchery...yeah, they were fine with that.
The third and LAST church has not answered any of my calls to sit down with the pastor, I had gone there three Sundays and then started to listen online. Come to find, they are closely tied to the second church and my guess is that I have been blackballed as a divisor. And, I could care less as, they are pointing people straight to hell. The pulpits are lousy with false teachers as well as false followers of these men.

"The Mystery of iniquity must first infiltrate anything God builds, and the place the mystery of iniquity seeks to infiltrate more than anything is church leadership."

"For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."
Acts 20:29 (I do know that anti-Pauline folks like to use this to say it is Paul, I don't believe that at all)

And that they did, in droves! It is becoming more and more easy to discern false from righteous Christians and their leaders" Always blamed myself for not "fitting in", but never again. As the song goes: "When I don't belong, oh You say I am Yours" and this, I stick to. Being a virtual recluse anymore has the mind all over the place but, He is in control...period!

Yes, MANY antichrists now..."wise as serpents and gentle as doves"!!
Good post

1 Timothy 3:2-4KJV
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

1 Corinthians 14:33-34KJV
33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And NO, Antiochus Epiphanes did NOT fulfill the "abomination of desolation" prophecy! And I am amazed at how you have chosen to leave common sense on that and instead heed those men you listen to, because Jesus gave the "abomination of desolation" prophecy for the end about 200 years AFTER Antiochus had already been dead!!!
I do not listen to men for my interpretation, but rather am Holy Spirit Taught.... He showed me this oversight in the kjv of Daniel 8:14, and how it led to the millerite disappointment. (Translating it as "days" instead of "mornings and evenings" Like the original Hebrew contains.) THE FACTS are, Antiochus defiled the temple for EXACTLY 2300 days. He is the Little horn spoken of in Daniel 8, and applying this prophecy to the end time Antichrist is a mistake, which leads to all kinds of errant eschatological timelines out there.

It is you who is making the same error as the SDA and JW's do in applying Daniel 8 to where it does not belong, and making your end time timelines errant.... you need to change this if you want anyone to take you seriously. I am just trying to help you out here, because anyone who is a scholar in eschatology will immediately dismiss you as a novice when you make this mistake.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

From the link above:

For a more detailed explanation, John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible is an excellent resource, which was written in the 18th century.

This is a case and point which proves Ellen White was a false Prophet because she was unable to see that Mornings and evenings (Ereb/Boqer) cannot and is not the same as day years (Yowm) in Prophecy. Mornings and evenings refers to literal days.

Don't throw a bunch of Bible commentaries at me as if I don't study God's Word for myself. How will you ever understand God's Word and even those who push men's doctrines outside Bible Scripture if you don't study The Bible for yourself?

The simple explanation I gave in Daniel 8 is the proper interpretation, because it includes timing of 4 main events written of in Daniel, 1) the coming false one at the end, 2) the ending of the daily sacrifices in Jerusalem, 3) the placing of the abomination idol by the false Messiah, and 4) the end of the whole vision with the cleansing of the sanctuary, pointing to Daniel 9 and the end of the final 70th week with the anointing of the most Holy (sanctuary). That Daniel 8:14 verse gives all that to happen within a 2300 DAY PERIOD. And that means the finish point of the 2300 days MUST be the event of Christ's future return.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't throw a bunch of Bible commentaries at me as if I don't study God's Word for myself. How will you ever understand God's Word and even those who push men's doctrines outside Bible Scripture if you don't study The Bible for yourself?

The simple explanation I gave in Daniel 8 is the proper interpretation, because it includes timing of 4 main events written of in Daniel, 1) the coming false one at the end, 2) the ending of the daily sacrifices in Jerusalem, 3) the placing of the abomination idol by the false Messiah, and 4) the end of the whole vision with the cleansing of the sanctuary, pointing to Daniel 9 and the end of the final 70th week with the anointing of the most Holy (sanctuary). That Daniel 8:14 verse gives all that to happen within a 2300 DAY PERIOD. And that means the finish point of the 2300 days MUST be the event of Christ's future return.
Why I posted the link to the commentary is because it shows you the fulfillment of Daniel 8 prophecy and gives you the dates, and shows that Daniel is a prophecy which is already fulfilled. It has nothing to do with the end time Antichrist, and your timeline uses this 2300 days where it does not apply, and is a rookie mistake in eschatology. So go ahead and keep making the same error over and over again if you want, but the fruit of misapplying this prophecy are things like the millerite disappointment etc. and you are making that same error over again. Daniel 8 prophecy is a historical fact already, and the 2300 mornings and evenings are already a fulfilled prophecy.... again EXACTLY 2300 days of Antiochus defiling the temple.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why I posted the link to the commentary is because it shows you the fulfillment of Daniel 8 prophecy and gives you the dates, and shows that Daniel is a prophecy which is already fulfilled. It has nothing to do with the end time Antichrist, and your timeline uses this 2300 days where it does not apply, and is a rookie mistake in eschatology. So go ahead and keep making the same error over and over again if you want, but the fruit of misapplying this prophecy are things like the millerite disappointment etc. and you are making that same error over again. Daniel 8 prophecy is a historical fact already, and the 2300 mornings and evenings are already a fulfilled prophecy.... again EXACTLY 2300 days of Antiochus defiling the temple.
Nah, what you tried... to show are IMPLIED dates and events that do NOT MATCH the Daniel 8 Scripture I covered.

So let's be honest, there ain't... been no cleansing of a Jewish sanctuary in Jerusalem after Lord Jesus' death and resurrection! But that is exactly what those false doctrines of men try to imply.

But staying with the actual WRITTEN SCRIPTURE, reveals that cleansing of the sanctuary is part of the 2300 days prophecy! The Romans destroyed the 2nd temple in Jerusalem in 70 A.D., and there has NEVER to this day been another Jewish temple built there to this day.