The New Birth: Born Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one not reading his own posts, and you are the one harping over and over and over that you did not read his posts...
you drop it.

No, I did not once say, I do not read his posts.
I do multiple things during the day...and reading every posters every single post is NOT something I do on Any day.

You made a claim, you can not verify it...
No problem...No need to continue.

Glory to God,
Taken

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I did not once say, I do not read his posts.
I do multiple things during the day...and reading every posters every single post is NOT something I do on Any day.

You made a claim, you can not verify it...
No problem...No need to continue.

Glory to God,
Taken
If someone lets you know gasoline is for sale 50% off, swooshy away (most people go) .... they verify when they get there usually.

Since he has freely posted what is "in question" (for you), almost daily as far as I know, and without ever denying it so many times,
just watch -
it will rain .... one of these days... don't worry nor be concerned about last week....

p.s. since apparently admin , owner, or senior moderator has turned off the search function for posters posts, it is much more awkward or even impossible to find posts older than a few hours sometimes....
this happened on other forums today and recently also ... for their own hidden reasons...
or, as some said - it 'broke' - it ain't working....

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77
Joseph77 said:
mjrh ADMITS he does not believe - there is no question, he does not pretend to believe.
There is "appearance" that he believes when people do not read all of his own words, his own posts,
they can be and may be deceived by his other posts. (all of them actually)

If someone lets you know gasoline is for sale 50% off, swooshy away (most people go) .... they verify when they get there usually.

Since he has freely posted what is "in question" (for you), almost daily as far as I know, and without ever denying it so many times,
just watch -
it will rain .... one of these days... don't worry nor be concerned about last week....

p.s. since apparently admin , owner, or senior moderator has turned off the search function for posters posts, it is much more awkward or even impossible to find posts older than a few hours sometimes....
this happened on other forums today and recently also ... for their own hidden reasons...
or, as some said - it 'broke' - it ain't working....
I presume that you misunderstood something you read or mixed him up with someone else. I have known @mjrhealth for years and what you said about him is wrong. I have counted him as a friend and while some things he believes may upset others here at times, he certainly has never said that he did not believe in God or in the Word of God. He does have a different idea about the Bible than many here, but then so do I.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita and Nancy

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps you could be more explicit about "your" understanding of "that"...

To WHOM does one Repent?
WHAT does REPENT mean to You?
WHO does the Forgiving?
WHAT sins Expressly are the HIGHLIGHT being Forgiven?
WHO is the Baptizer?
WHAT is the Baptizer Baptizing WITH?
Do you KEEP the "thing" you are Baptized "WITH"?
If you do Keep it...Where DO you Keep it?

What DO you understand about "that"?

Glory to God,
Taken
Excuse my language but you are the silliest sod I have ever met on this board. You refuse to answer a question and then you fill the space with red herrings to hide your embarrassment. Gosh, you are so obvious it is totally ridiculous.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"he certainly has never said that he did not believe in God"

Yet there is only one Name by which one may be saved- only one - Yeshua, Jesus, GOD, Savior, Messiah...

He REPEATEDLY denied GOD - JESUS, MESSIAH, SAVIOR.
over, and over , and over again, even after multiple corrections by several or many others.

As long as anyone denies GOD, they are lost, wrong, and not to be believed.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"he certainly has never said that he did not believe in God"

Yet there is only one Name by which one may be saved- only one - Yeshua, Jesus, GOD, Savior, Messiah...

He REPEATEDLY denied GOD - JESUS, MESSIAH, SAVIOR.
over, and over , and over again, even after multiple corrections by several or many others.

As long as anyone denies GOD, they are lost, wrong, and not to be believed.
I won't argue the point with you. Accusing a person of something like this... especially with no supporting evidence... might be subject to intervention by a moderator... against you. You cannot show us a single post where he said what you claim... and knowing the man myself, I don't believe that he ever said such a thing. What might the moderators say about you? You should review the forum rules carefully...

Reactions: Nancy and Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't argue the point with you. Accusing a person of something like this..
Ask HIM DIRECTLY - instead of repenting, when posted many times - HE REBELS and excuses his sin and his rebellion. .....
Perhaps , if you care at all for truth in Jesus (GOD), perhaps if you honestly have not seen his posts,
one or more will freely be provided for you ..... (if you care for the truth, ask him yourself as I and other did)....

If you care for truth, stop bearing false witness yourself, and stop defending one who already admitted his guilt.
Go and look and seek and see his own posts.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77

I presume that you misunderstood something you read or mixed him up with someone else. I have known @mjrhealth for years and what you said about him is wrong. I have counted him as a friend and while some things he believes may upset others here at times, he certainly has never said that he did not believe in God or in the Word of God. He does have a different idea about the Bible than many here, but then so do I.
You presume too much, and put your trust or belief in someone who is false:
here is the first found today , of many , of his own declarations showing his own sin, in his own words:

Davy said: ↑

So you do not believe Jesus of Nazareth is God The Savior, which is the Old Testament meaning of Jesus' name "Immanuel"?

Matt 1:21-23
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins.
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, 'God with us.'"
KJV

(mjrh quote reply) >> "No because HE is not"

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus , open your own eyes and read the heretics posts yourself.
It is awkward quoting them at the moment, but here are a couple out of a few hundred posts by the heretic.
won't argue the point with you.
That Jesus is not the Christ.....
======================================================

Cooper said: ↑

You said you do not believe in the Trinitarian teaching that Jesus is God.
=====================================================

So you do not believe Jesus of Nazareth is God The Savior,

He isnt, so what,no requirement for salvation, .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot show us a single post where he said what you claim... and knowing the man myself, I don't believe that he ever said such a thing.
With all the posts of his - many showing as I said, and hundreds more showing a demon's defense of his beliefs,
what now ?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask HIM DIRECTLY - instead of repenting, when posted many times - HE REBELS and excuses his sin and his rebellion. .....
Perhaps , if you care at all for truth in Jesus (GOD), perhaps if you honestly have not seen his posts,
one or more will freely be provided for you ..... (if you care for the truth, ask him yourself as I and other did)....

If you care for truth, stop bearing false witness yourself, and stop defending one who already admitted his guilt.
Go and look and seek and see his own posts.
I know of him what I have seen and understood as God helped me in it. I have not read every one of his posts any more than I have read every one of yours. Nor do I intend to try to do so for either one of you. Only God can comprehend and correctly judge every one on us for the totality of our walk with Him... or without Him. This is why judgement is not ours, We are not up to it...

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:1-2

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You presume too much, and put your trust or belief in someone who is false:
here is the first found today , of many , of his own declarations showing his own sin, in his own words:

So you do not believe Jesus of Nazareth is God The Savior, which is the Old Testament meaning of Jesus' name "Immanuel"?

Matt 1:21-23
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins.
22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, 'God with us.'"
KJV

(mjrh quote reply) >> "No because HE is not"
That is such an ambiguous conversation, which would likely be difficult for the two participants to explain precisely what each of them intended. Knowing something of where @mjrhealth is with God I could possibly amplify on his behalf, but I might also go astray in doing that... so I leave it alone. God knows and I know what God has shown me. You have condemned the man without truly understanding him. There were those who did that to Jesus when he walked planet Earth 2000 years ago and they were wrong. Consider what Jesus said about the need to condemn an unbeliever:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18

He said that there was no need!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have condemned the man without truly understanding him.
No, what God Reveals is TRUE. What that heretic says is plain english. >>>>
There is a dsipute
mjrhealth

View Profile

There is a dsipute
« on: July 10, 2020, 07:45:27 pm »
There is a dispute,
Not just here amongst Christians but even between God and the satan,
IS Jesus God???
And we have a witness
, and odd one at that, that says HE is not God, satan Himself.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were those who did that to Jesus when he walked planet Earth 2000 years ago and they were wrong. Consider what Jesus said about the need to condemn an unbeliever:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18
So you are able to see and quote the Scripture that says mjrh is condemned already , good and true.

That is even more a witness than I had .... (and I had many) ... showing in his own words and from Scripture his errors blatant against Jesus God Savior King of the Jews Messiah for Jews and Gentiles.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know of him what I have seen and understood as God helped me in it. I have not read every one of his posts any more than I have read every one of yours. Nor do I intend to try to do so for either one of you. Only God can comprehend and correctly judge every one on us for the totality of our walk with Him... or without Him. This is why judgement is not ours, We are not up to it...

"Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matt 7:1-2

If you abide in Jesus, and God's Word abides in you, ask what you will....

It only takes one heresy, one post of a heretic, to see the heresy, as God Reveals in and thru His Word and His Spirit.

THEN yes, two or three witnesses - and there are many against the heretic teaching in mrjh posts on this forum and on others.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus , open your own eyes and read the heretics posts yourself.
It is awkward quoting them at the moment, but here are a couple out of a few hundred posts by the heretic.
He's a heretic? Then so am I because and I do not embrace beliefs held by some mainstream teachings of Catholics or Protestants. Two words I purposely avoid using to describe another person on this forum, or in general, are heretic [and similar words, such as heresy] and cult. I don't use them because they are often 'catch all' words people apply to anyone whose beliefs about God the and the things of God don't agree with their own. What ever the original [if there was such a thing] meaning of those words in the scripture [if they were in the scripture] has too often been lost in the shuffle for "me being right versus you being right" between people claiming to be "Christians" [another word that has different meanings to different people... never mind God].

======================================================

Cooper said: ↑

You said you do not believe in the Trinitarian teaching that Jesus is God.
=====================================================
I have not been a Trinitarian since I was an active Catholic close to
50 years ago... but I believe Jesus is God. Where does that put me?

So you do not believe Jesus of Nazareth is God The Savior,

mjrhealth said:
He isnt, so what,no requirement for salvation, .
You @Joseph77 apparently have decided that certain things are essential in order to be a "believer" although you have not clarified exactly what things are essential. Some people's hearts are still open on that point. They are willing to listen to God while it seems that you have already decided what God has said or what He would say if asked.

Perhaps unlike @mjrhealth I do believe that Jesus is God, but his relationship to his Father is as I presently consider it as was Joseph the son of Jacob to Pharaoh the ruler of Egypt. A type or shadow? What is the reality? I may also be in error on this point regarding what mjrhealth believes. Should I denounce him because there is a difference in something that neither of us can prove to one another or to your satisfaction?

If we excommunicate everyone here who ever disagrees with us, likely there would be no one left here to carry on a conversation about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjrhealth and Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all the posts of his - many showing as I said, and hundreds more showing a demon's defense of his beliefs,
what now ?
Well I see that you seem to be against him @mjrhealth but is he for God, in spite of any errors? Am I for God in spite of any errors? Are you for God in spite of any errors? Are we against each other or are we for God?

"And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us." Luke 9:50

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's a heretic? Then so am I because and I do not embrace beliefs held by some mainstream teachings of Catholics or Protestants.
If you hold the same belief he does, then yes, you are a heretic also.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I see that you seem to be against him @mjrhealth but is he for God, in spite of any errors? Am I for God in spite of any errors? Are you for God in spite of any errors? Are we against each other or are we for God?
If anyone denies Jesus (God), Jesus DENIES HIM BEFORE THE FATHER IN HEAVEN.
DO you
want JESUS TO DENY YOU TOO ? ! (I never thought this , that you would want to do this ! )