The New "I" Self

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:10,

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

When you live as an "I" person you don't go around talking like the world. What does the world say? I'm sick all the time, I don't have enough money, this is not the hand I wanted, the government treats me badly. No! you separate yourself from the world, what does that mean? You have a different language, you sound different because you are different. You have been birthed by God almighty with Christ in you, you should work to get a feel for that and work at separating yourself from the world. If you cannot express Christ in a situation and daily living, when you look no different from the world.

Have you ever given much thought to why the gospel is so important to a believer. Most have it fixed in there thinking "if I just don't sin today" I will be living my Christian life. Oblivious to the Christ that is in them, just trying to make it one more day. That is what the world says, and they fill their days with more emptiness to get through. That is not a Christian, our mind set is so fixated with what man says a Christian is we think we need this and that and be healthy, wealthy, and wise. You may never be those things, and you may be. But your understanding of Christ in you will be your greatest of all knowledge for life.

The "I" is fixed at getting the understanding of "greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world." Your mind set changes from an "I" self for self (old man knowledge) to "I" Christ knowledge (mind renewal knowledge). Union-oneness self, completened self, finished in spirit self, life unto life self, Christ expression self, separated unto the glory of God self, life for others self, the only way self, selflessness self, the hope that is in you is for others self, new self-the twain become one self of Christianity.

Simply put "union-revelation knowledge."