The Only True God, the God of Jesus Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Versus God being the Almighty, not '3 Almighties'."

"The LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God." (Gen 17)

"The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." (Job 33)

The Spirit of God is the breath of the Almighty. The Almighty Spirit of God.

"Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty." (Isaiah 13)

The day of the Lord is that of Jesus First as a man, and then last as the returning Savior and wrath of the Lamb (Rev 6), which is the destruction of the Almighty.

The Lord Jesus is the One to Come in the Day of the Lord, the One who appeared to Abram, the Almighty. He is the true God, and was the true God with God, and shall come as the true God and Almighty.

"And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints." (Rev 15)

"These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings." (Rev 17)

Jesus is the king of saints, who are made priests and kings to God by His blood (Rev 1). Jesus the Lamb is the King of kings, the Lord of Lords, Lord God Almighty.

"Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." (Rev 22)

The Lord Jesus is the One coming quickly, the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, the Almighty.

So yes, Three Almighty's. IN fact, the Father is the only One not specifically tied to the Almighty in Scripture...

Even so, come, Lord Jesus, the Lord Almighty.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings." (Rev 17)

Those who say there is one Bigger Lord, and Jesus is on littler Lord are not only silly but proven wrongfully so.

Jesus is the Lord of lords, not the little Lord Fontenoy...

Jesus is the Lord Almighty.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so why does Scripture not come out and just say Jesus is God? Why did He not just say so, "I am God"?

1. Jesus is Lord, and only a 'not Jesus' denier would ever try to make difference between Lord and God, afterall, He is the Lord God.

2. Because all Three are each God and altogether are One in God. And God is not a boaster, neither of them boasting themselves aboe the other.

Only idol-makers make boast of one God above the Lord...The 'Jehovah' of these is a boastful wanna-be Almighty God, Who would put God the Son and God the Spirit in their littler places.

That "Jehovah' is the wanna-be god of this world, who is no god, but the devil, a fallen archangel who wanted to make Himself like God above the highest clouds...

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
robert derrick:
The Spirit of God is the breath of the Almighty. The Almighty Spirit of God.

You said something RIGHT!

So yes, Three Almighty's. IN fact, the Father is the only One not specifically tied to the Almighty in Scripture...

Back to normal, you say something untrue...

You are suffering from the Church-Induced "Lord-itus", where removing the Name of God allows you to see 'Lord' EVEYWHERE!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people." (2 Cor 6)

"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord" (Eph 2)

"So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another." (Rom 12)

The temple of the living God is the holy temple in the Lord Jesus, and is the body of Christ in the Lord Christ, even the household of God wherein God the Spirit dwells.

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people." (2 Cor 6)
"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord" (Eph 2)
"So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another." (Rom 12)

Now to the Church-induced interpretation:

The temple of the living God is the holy temple in the Lord Jesus, and is the body of Christ in the Lord Christ, even the household of God wherein God the Spirit dwells.

Now Jesus himself:

Rev 3:12- He who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God; never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.

He's saying it 4 times in one sentence, and yet church blindness prevents them form seeing this!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, but I only count two parts, what is the third that is God?
So which of the three I mentioned do you have?

I have a mind that thinks and send orders to the different parts of my body and I have a spirit which is the part of me that responds to God and will live on when I die.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You have a nervous system, a circulatory systems, bowels, liver, skin tissue, stomach, intestines, etc.
To attempt such to illustrate the One God (not Three) is tridiculouis.

God created the body a LIVING soul- a DEAD soul, once the life is lost.
There is only one true God.

Reactions: theQuestioneer

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Lord-itus"

So not only 'Not Jesus', but also Jesus as Lord is an affliction. Disease.

The Lord Jesus is the one Lord, Lord Almighty.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The temple of my God is The temple of My Son.

My Son and My God. Both honoring and acknowledging One another equally:

"Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." (I John 2)

'The Lord Jehovah is God only, not Jesus'... Denying the Son and have not the Father, neither Jehovah, except in corrupted name only.

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord Jesus is the Lord of lords. The one true Lord. The Lord He is God, the Lord Almighty: Jesus. This is the one true Lord and God.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Lord-itus"

So not only 'Not Jesus', but also Jesus as Lord is an affliction. Disease.

The Lord Jesus is the one Lord, Lord Almighty.

"And he that blasphemeth the name of Jehovah, he shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the sojourner, as the home-born, when he blasphemeth the name [of Jehovah], shall be put to death." (Leviticus 24:16)

Reactions: theQuestioneer

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." (I John 5)

Our understanding from the Son of God is to know Him that is true, the true One that we are in: Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

"I am the way, the truth, and the Life." (John 14)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.." (John 17)

The true God is eternal life, Jesus Christ the Son, and God the Father is eternal, the only true God alone in heaven, while the true God and Son was upon the earth. They were from everlasting with One another, and they are now unto everlasting with One another again.

God did not send a created being to shed His blood a ransom for mankind, but God provide Himself a burnt offering for sin. God the Father and the Son are One equal and true. One sends the other and is the same.

And the queen mother of Darius prostrated herself before Hephaestion, and Alexander said, "It is no matter, mother, for He too is Alexander."

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Alpha and Omega coming quickly. The Almighty Lord. (Rev 22)

Jesus is the true God Job with see standing upon the earth in the First resurrection (Job 19)

"Even so, come Lord Jesus. Amen."

Status
Not open for further replies.