The Only Way To Get Saved From Hell.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt. 25 has Jesus stating the following:

Vs. 41, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."
Vs. 45, "Inasmuch as you did it not unto the least of these, you did it not to me."

According to Jesus in vss. 35-36, this happens to everyone who:

1.) Does not give food and water to hungry and thirsty people.
2.) Does not house strangers.
3.) Does not give clothes to naked people.
4.) Does not go see sick people.
5.) Does not go see people in prison.

This describes homeless criminals, druggies, the mentally ill, the resourceless unemployed, screaming mobs of desperate and disenfranchised rioters, the demon possessed, murderers, felons, people dying in hospitals, hoards of homeless orphans in Africa, thieves who steal food, babies being aborted, Liberals in poverty after rejecting God.

Jesus said nothing here about asking Him into your heart, or about falling on your knees.
+

This concerns those people in that day. In this day you are commanded to repent, believe, and receive Jesus Christ, to be your Lord, to rescue you by His death from your sins.

Much love!

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Realms of possibility coming from anyone's imagination are not part of God's Kingdom.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Realms of possibility coming from anyone's imagination are not part of God's Kingdom.
Lol...it is only obvious that Jesus' brethren are sheep and that those who help them are also sheep according to the parable.

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...it is only obvious that Jesus' brethren are sheep and that those who help them are also sheep according to the parable.
I am not seeing why you here just spoke of "Jesus' brethren." Would you welcome a little help finding thought relevant to the ongoing conversation?

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually, the brethren of the Lord are sheep rather than goats;

And it is not beyond the realm of possibility that those who are helped would also help others at some point.

There are 4 peoples mentioned in this scripture There are the sheep, the goats there is of course the Lord and there are those whom He calls "these My brethren"

If the sheep were the church He would not have said to them "in-as-much as ye did it to one of the least of these My brethren ye did it to Me"

... it is nonsensical

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not seeing why you here just spoke of "Jesus' brethren." Would you welcome a little help finding thought relevant to the ongoing conversation?

There are people on here saying that there are three groups in the parable in Matthew 25...

the sheep, the goats, and the least of these His brethren.

I would contend that the least of these His brethren are also sheep rather than goats.

There are 4 peoples mentioned in this scripture There are the sheep, the goats there is of course the Lord and there are those whom He calls "these My brethren"

If the sheep were the church He would not have said to them "in-as-much as ye did it to one of the least of these My brethren ye did it to Me"

... it is nonsensical

No; for a man can be one of the least of these His brethren and yet help another of the least of these His brethren as being one of Jesus' sheep.

It should be clear that in holy scripture, when sheep are mentioned, it is referring to the church.

Sheep can help other sheep as the sheep in the parable help the least of these His brethren.

Therefore, they overlap.

The least of these His brethren are also sheep; and the sheep are also Jesus' brethren; although they may not be "the least of these".

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are people on here saying that there are three groups in the parable in Matthew 25...

the sheep, the goats, and the least of these His brethren.

I would contend that the least of these His brethren are also sheep rather than goats.

No; for a man can be one of the least of these His brethren and yet help another of the least of these His brethren as being one of Jesus' sheep.

It should be clear that in holy scripture, when sheep are mentioned, it is referring to the church.

Sheep can help other sheep as the sheep in the parable help the least of these His brethren.

Therefore, they overlap.

The least of these His brethren are also sheep; and the sheep are also Jesus' brethren; although they may not be "the least of these".

There are the sheep and the goats, there is the Lord and a group who He calls His brethren ... to say the sheep "in-as-much as ye did it to one of the least of these My brethren." makes no sense if the sheep are the brethren, He would say "your brethren"

And He would say to the goats "in as much as ye did it not unto these sheep ye did it not unto Me."

And anyway we are passed over from the judgement, Christ was judged on our behalf and found guilty on our behalf and executed on our behalf.

Paul says when He comes to judge He will bring us with Him. These are the "these My brethren"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, I guess that because I am one of the least of these His brethren, I am exempt from the responsibility to help the least of these His brethren; I can fail in my responsibility to do so and still enter in to the kingdom.

Also, I will not stand anywhere in judgment when Christ judges the nations because I am neither a sheep nor a goat.

Such a thing is contrary to scripture.

2Co 5:10, For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom 14:10, But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Rom 14:11, For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Rom 14:12, So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are the sheep and the goats, there is the Lord and a group who He calls His brethren ... to say the sheep "in-as-much as ye did it to one of the least of these My brethren." makes no sense if the sheep are the brethren, He would say "your brethren"

No; because He is also talking to the goats...and the sheep, Jesus' brethren, are not "your brethren" to the goats to whom He is speaking.

To be consistent, Jesus uses the same terminology when He talks to the sheep.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So, I guess that because I am one of the least of these His brethren, I am exempt from the responsibility to help the least of these His brethren; I can fail in my responsibility to do so and still enter in to the kingdom.

Also, I will not stand anywhere in judgment when Christ judges the nations because I am neither a sheep nor a goat.

Such a thing is contrary to scripture.

2Co 5:10, For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Rom 14:10, But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Rom 14:11, For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Rom 14:12, So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

We shall give account, but not at this judgement. Our eternity is settled.

Why judgest thou thy brother ... you seem to be judging a whole crowd of them as unworthy of their salvation.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We shall give account, but not at this judgement. Our eternity is settled.

Why judgest thou thy brother ... you seem to be judging a whole crowd of them as unworthy of their salvation.
What part of what I said causes you to think that I am judging my brother?

In that, I am saying that we will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ?

Surely, in that, I am not the judge, but Christ.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And anyway we are passed over from the judgement, Christ was judged on our behalf and found guilty on our behalf and executed on our behalf

If only you believed what you you just said ....Don’t forget your Perverted, False “ Gospel” Additions Of “ ya gotta Repent
Of all of your sins before you die ,and you must NEVER sin on purpose! “
By “ YOUR” calculations, The Blood Of Jesus is beggarly—- it just can’t get the job done......

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sorry, the Cross didn't nullify the words of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But it did nullify all self righteousness to try to replace the blood of Jesus.
It did nullify "im trying to keep myself saved by my list, that includes, abiding, and holding unto my faith, and whatever else is on my self righteousness list".

It did nullify all that phony Cross rejecting heresy.

Believe it.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, the Cross didn't nullify the words of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Despite my vow to ignore you.....I gave in to the temptation to read one of your short posts like this one....lol

Good thing I did! The typical Bible Ignorance rears it’s ugly head , yet again....
The same Jesus that said “before” the Cross That we must forgive others to be forgiven “ ALSO” said, “after” the Cross.....ALL of our sins are Forgiven if we Believe the Gospel Of 1cor15:1-4....
If God can freely forgive wretches like you and I —- how can we hold back on forgiving others? Love is the motivation to forgive others now—— not fear and threats....

Last edited:
Reactions: Behold

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus said nothing here about asking Him into your heart, or about falling on your knees.

Yet, there are other parts of the New Testament where you are told why you will go to hell.
And this has nothing to do with your lifestyle, or if you are a good person, who helps the poor.

So, if you want to find out how to go directly to hell after you die, and then the lake of fire in the end, then read Hebrews 10:26, as there are unsaved Jews (Hebrews) in that chapter who are teaching exactly how to commit the unpardonable sin of CHRIST REJECTION.

Or, you can read it from Jesus's Lips...when He said in John 8.... "if you do not BELIEVE.....that i am the Messiah, then you will die in your sins"..

See that? "dying in your sins"..... = they are all on you, and none of them are on Jesus who bore them for you on the Cross.
So, the Answer is....... we allow God's eternal judgement to be resolved by Christ as our sacrifice for them all, or we die with our sin unforgiven and are judged for only one sin, in eternity.
The sin of DYING UNPARDONED.... = The SIN of CHRIST REJECTiON

And thats how you will find Hell as your eternal destination.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953