The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Concerning the2300 years of the sanctuary of the temple being trampled by the Gentiles

You do realize the 2300 evenings and mornings, were under the first little horn? Does this make my question as to the identity of the first distinct little horn rhetorical?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oy vey! I made no such suggestion to Christiang. If you would care to look again, I was pointing out the the second beast of Revelation 13, the one like unto a lamb, has "two" horns. I suggested that he consider the ram of Daniel 8 which also has two horns and who are clearly identified as a hint with regard to the two horns in Rev 13. And yes, there are two distinct "little horns", who was the first?

<snip>

Richard, your response confirmed my post.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Richard, your response confirmed my post.
<chuckle> Like I said: Whether it is upon a "firm foundation" or not: If it agrees with you, then it is. But if it does not agree with you, then it is must not be.

I do notice though, that you did not address my question regarding the two different and distinct little horns, who was the first? Or does that question remain as rhetorical in nature.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've written out a study outlining the possible year of the second coming of Christ, based on the jubilee year cycles that occur every 50 years as mandated by the Torah, the 1290 years of Daniel, and then the 1335 years of Daniel which come after, which expires around 2027 AD. The appointed times in the book of Daniel accurately predicted the first coming of Jesus 490 years after the decree to rebuild Jerusalem around 457 BC, so knowing the approximate year of the return of the Lord is related to understanding these appointed times in Daniel and in the Law of God. The study can be found here in English The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel, 1000 Years of Revelation, and the Two Abomination of Desolations | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here El Año Posible de la Segunda Venida en 2027 DC, los 1290, 1260, 1335 y 2300 Días de Daniel, 1000 Años del Apocalipsis y las Dos Abominaciones de Desolaciones | Sabiduria de Dios . Let us begin a discussion on these matters.

christiang,

If Jesus didn't know the time of his return, only the Father knew, why are you speculating?

'However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows' (Mark 13:32 NLT).

See: If Jesus was God, why did He not know when He would return?
https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-know-return.html
Oz

'

Reactions: Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
<chuckle> Like I said: Whether it is upon a "firm foundation" or not: If it agrees with you, then it is. But if it does not agree with you, then it is must not be.

I do notice though, that you did not address my question regarding the two different and distinct little horns, who was the first? Or does that question remain as rhetorical in nature.

No, it just means that you hold to a traditional understanding of the beasts and the little horn of Daniel 7 and 8.

My view is that the beasts, including the little horn are fallen heavenly host that exercise their characteristic dominions over the earth and that people chose which dominion, if any, of the four beasts and the little horn that they have/will inhabit.

That is why we see the ebb and flow of the beasts and the little horn over time as people flow in and out of the respective dominions of the respective beasts. The little horn of Daniel 7 and 8 and Revelation 13 is the same entity that has been observed in our past, present and future.

What we have seen, are seeing now and will see in the future, are the people in all of these respective time periods, exhibition the characteristics of the wicked fallen heavenly hosts that they have chosen to inhabit. For you to suggest that there is more than one "little horn" over time is an erroneous point of view that has mislead many people in our past and during this present time.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oy vey! I made no such suggestion to Christiang. If you would care to look again, I was pointing out the the second beast of Revelation 13, the one like unto a lamb, has "two" horns. I suggested that he consider the ram of Daniel 8 which also has two horns and who are clearly identified as a hint with regard to the two horns in Rev 13. And yes, there are two distinct "little horns", who was the first?

<snip>

Feel better now? And whether it is upon a "firm foundation" or not, you may think that it is as long as it agrees with you. But if it disagrees with you, then it is must not be. Sound about right?

Guys, read my separate study on who the beats and the horns are. I urge you to do so, that you may understand. The Identity of the Antichrist, the Two Beasts of Revelation, and the Whore of Babylon | Wisdom of God

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
christiang,

If Jesus didn't know the time of his return, only the Father knew, why are you speculating?

'However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows' (Mark 13:32 NLT).

See: If Jesus was God, why did He not know when He would return?
Oz

'

We still do not know the day nor the hour of his coming, but we can come to know the year of it. Just as many knew the exact year of his first coming, based on the timelines in Daniel, so do we also know the exact year of his second coming, based on those same timelines in Daniel. Knowing the year of the coming of the Lord is not so difficult to come to understand, for someone who is wise and understands, but of course, it involves unlearning the many lies spoken in your churches, which causes many to err.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Guys, read my separate study on who the beats and the horns are. I urge you to do so, that you may understand. The Identity of the Antichrist, the Two Beasts of Revelation, and the Whore of Babylon | Wisdom of God

Sadly you are repeating the tradition of many before you. I do not hold this view any more.

I have come to understand that Paul in Ephesians 6:12 tells us that wrestling against, "against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." i.e. the four Beasts and the Little horn of Daniel 7:1-12

In linking a number of prophecies together as being about the same event(s), it is easy to come to this conclusion and to understand the events leading up to the near future event of the establishment of God's everlasting kingdom here on the earth and the giving to the Son of Man, dominion over all of the peoples of the earth that they should worship Him.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We still do not know the day nor the hour of his coming, but we can come to know the year of it. Just as many knew the exact year of his first coming, based on the timelines in Daniel, so do we also know the exact year of his second coming, based on those same timelines in Daniel. Knowing the year of the coming of the Lord is not so difficult to come to understand, for someone who is wise and understands, but of course, it involves unlearning the many lies spoken in your churches, which causes many to err.

"Just as many knew the exact year of his first coming,..."
Who were these people?
Did any of the people who were alive during the year Jesus was born, know He was to be born that year?
The Jews knew the Scriptures, so did they know Jesus was to born that year?

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Just as many knew the exact year of his first coming,..."
Who were these people?
Did any of the people who were alive during the year Jesus was born, know He was to be born that year?
The Jews knew the Scriptures, so did they know Jesus was to born that year?

The people mentioned here in Daniel,

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. (Daniel 12:10 [NIV])

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly you are repeating the tradition of many before you. I do not hold this view any more.

I have come to understand that Paul in Ephesians 6:12 tells us that wrestling against, "against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." i.e. the four Beasts and the Little horn of Daniel 7:1-12

In linking a number of prophecies together as being about the same event(s), it is easy to come to this conclusion and to understand the events leading up to the near future event of the establishment of God's everlasting kingdom here on the earth and the giving to the Son of Man, dominion over all of the peoples of the earth that they should worship Him.

It never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is for many to reach understanding, even when told the truth so plainly.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is for many to reach understanding, even when told the truth so plainly.
not wishing to comment upon "the truth told so plainly" where Scripture is concerned, i've already seen down to the bottom of that hole i think, but as to the first part it should be noted that we are raised with several beliefs that all turn out to be lies; the tooth fairy, santa claus, etc, so that is really not so hard to understand.

my chief objection to this "plain truth" is that it must surely lead many to believe that they know something; something that they do not in fact know at all, as Scripture assures us in other places. Multiple places.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

christiang,

That's quibbling and being pedantic.

Days and hours extend to years. Nobody knows the time of the Lord's return, except the Father. That's Bible. There's no more 'unlearning' for me to do as Scriptures are clear in Mark 13:32: '"But as for that day or hour no one knows it--neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son--except the Father' (NET).

Oz

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
christiang,

That's quibbling and being pedantic.

Days and hours extend to years. Nobody knows the time of the Lord's return, except the Father. That's Bible. There's no more 'unlearning' for me to do as Scriptures are clear in Mark 13:32: '"But as for that day or hour no one knows it--neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son--except the Father' (NET).

Oz

Yet somehow Jesus Christ also said this,

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." He told them this parable: "Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. (Luke 21:28-31 [NIV])

We know that the summer is near, because many prophecies have already come into fulfillment. We know the 1335 years of Daniel expires in 2027 AD. We know the next year of Jubilee is in 2026 AD. We know we are approaching the 6,000th year mark since creation. NOW, if you want to ignore these prophetic timelines, on account of "no one knows the day nor the hour", then that is on you. I find that many of those who want to argue against the proximity of the Lord's coming do so because they themselves know, deep down, that they are not ready.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem I believe is some just do not do a thorough study on the subjects they wish to convey thereby, err in their conclusions.

The word “know / knew” whether written in Hebrew or Greek, means “experience” or “experientially.” The scriptures as illustrated below will further confirm the word “knew” to mean “experience.”

“And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived and bare Cain ...” Genesis 4:1.

“And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch...” Genesis 4:17.

“And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth...” Genesis 4:25.

I’ve used this same Genesis account to refute the Catholic doctrine that Mary was a Perpetual Virgin, yet Scripture teaches very clearly Joseph knew Mary after she gave birth to her first born son. Sorry that’s another thread.

Therefore, in a sense, Jesus will not know (experience) that day and hour until it arrives.

I hope this helps.

To God Be The Glory

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." He told them this parable: "Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. (Luke 21:28-31 [NIV])

We know that the summer is near, because many prophecies have already come into fulfillment. We know the 1335 years of Daniel expires in 2027 AD. We know the next year of Jubilee is in 2026 AD. We know we are approaching the 6,000th year mark since creation. NOW, if you want to ignore these prophetic timelines, on account of "no one knows the day nor the hour", then that is on you. I find that many of those who want to argue against the proximity of the Lord's coming do so because they themselves know, deep down, that they are not ready.

Believers are ready.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers are ready.

Not every believer is ready. Have you not read, "many will call me Lord, Lord on that great day" and "did we not prophesy in your name?", clearly these ARE believers, and what does the Lord say to them? Depart from me, you workers of LAW-LESS-NESS. Do not think for one moment that just because you believe that you will be delivered. You MUST DO THE WILL OF GOD, otherwise you will reap wrath when the Lord returns with vengeance.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not every believer is ready. Have you not read, "many will call me Lord, Lord on that great day" and "did we not prophesy in your name?", clearly these ARE believers, and what does the Lord say to them? Depart from me, you workers of LAW-LESS-NESS. Do not think for one moment that just because you believe that you will be delivered. You MUST DO THE WILL OF GOD, otherwise you will reap wrath when the Lord returns with vengeance.

"clearly these ARE believers,..."

No, this type of believer:

1 Timothy 4:12
[ Take Heed to Your Ministry ] Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Galatians 3:9
So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

John 20:31
but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"clearly these ARE believers,..."

No, this type of believer:

1 Timothy 4:12
[ Take Heed to Your Ministry ] Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Galatians 3:9
So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.

John 20:31
but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

Have you fooled yourself into believing that mere belief will deliver you? You must not have also read,

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 7:21 [NIV])

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. (Matthew 7:19 [ESV])

So also the belief, if it should not have works it is dead by itself. (James 2:17 [ABP])

Bear fruit in keeping with repentance. (Matthew 3:8 [ESV])

Instead, I preached to those in Damascus first, and to those in Jerusalem and in all the region of Judea, and to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works worthy of repentance. (Acts 26:20 [HCSB])

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. (John 15:16 [ESV])

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8 [ESV])

Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work. (2 Timothy 2:21 [ESV])

that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:17 [ESV])

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, (Titus 3:1 [ESV])

having good behavior among the nations, so in that of which they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they see, glorify God in the day of visitation. (1 Peter 2:12 [NHEB])

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16 [ESV])

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9 [ESV])

Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. (Revelation 2:5 [ESV])

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the aeonial* fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ “Then they will go away to aeonial* punishment, but the righteous to aeonial* life.” (Matthew 25:41-46 [MODIFIED-NIV])*

Interlinear Links: *αἰώνιον (aeonial), Matthew 25:41, Matthew 25:46

“‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen. (Ezekiel 16:49-50 [NIV])

If you really think you do not have to do good works, which is the WILL OF GOD AND HOW YOU SERVE GOD, after believing, then boy oh boy are you in for a surprise.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

This parable is told also in Matthew and Mark and it indicates to us the approximate time as to when God will establish His everlasting Kingdom on the earth. Using the "year for a day" principle as used in he book of Daniel, we can conclude that around 90-100 years after the Fig Tree, i.e. Israel begins to bud leaves again that the Everlasting kingdom of god will be established in the time of these kings (Daniel 2:44) at the time of Armageddon when the war in heaven is over and Satan and the other judged heavenly hosts are ejected from heaven to the earth to be imprisoned in the Bottomless pit with the judged kings of the earth for 1,000 years. So this time span when this will occur is sometime between 2038 and 2048 as we do not know whether we will experience an early or late Spring at the end of Winter.

This was posted in another forum and I though that it would be appropriate to copy it and post it here, as someone on that site in the OP for that thrad, had made the same claim as has been made above that we are approach the 6,000 year mark since the creation of Adam. Enjoy

For a good read on the Chronology of the Old Testament, then the free PDF download of
Chronology of the Old Testament: A Return to the Basics
By
FLOYD NOLEN JONES, Th.D., Ph.D.
15th Edition
Revised and Enlarged with Extended Appendix
(First Edition 1993)
KingsWord Press
P. O. Box 130220
The Woodlands,
From the following web page is well worth a read.

http://standardbearers.net/uploads/Chronology_of_the_Old_Testament_Dr_Floyd_Nolen_Jones_PhD_ThD.pdf

P. O. Box 130220
The Woodlands,
May be of interest

An Aside: - He did his PHD on the Chronology of the Old testament. However, it is my view that he is in error and that Ussher's brother in-law, T. Lydiat, is much closer to the actual reality of a chronology of the Old Testament.

On page 26 of the Book, he provides a section on the date of Creation for 31 various authors and also provides a date of creation for the Jewish Chronology. I have copied the list of the authors with their suggested year BC of creation and added 2017 years to calculate the present year according to the provided chronologists of the number of years from the creation of Adam.

The following list of people have created their Chronology of the Old testament with the following results: -

1 J. Jackson 5426 7443
2 W. Hales 5411 7428
3 M. Scotus 4192 6209
4 L. Condomanus 4141 6158
5 T. Lydiat 4103 6120
6 M. Maestlinus 4079 6096
7 J. Ricciolus 4062 6079
8 J. Salianus 4053 6070
9 H. Spondanus 4051 6068
10 M. Anstey 4042 6059
11 W. Lange 4041 6058
12 E. Reinholt 4021 6038
13 J. Cappellus 4005 6022
14 J. Ussher 4004 6021
15 E. Greswell 4004 6021
16 F. Jones 4004 6021
17 E. Faulstich 4001 6018
18 D. Petavius 3983 6000
19 F. Klassen 3975 5992
20 Becke 3974 5991
21 Krentzeim 3971 5988
22 W. Dolen 3971 5988
23 E. Reusnerus 3970 5987
24 J. Claverius 3968 5985
25 C. Longomontanus 3966 5983
26 P. Melanchthon 3964 5981
27 J. Haynlinus 3963 5980
28 A. Salmeron 3958 5975
29 J. Scaliger 3949 5966
30 M. Beroaldus 3927 5944
31 A. Helwigius 3836 5853
32 Jewish Chronology 3760 5777

This list of the number of years from when Adam was created to the present year, varies from 7443years down to 5777 years. This provides a variation of 1666 years in the various chronologies from when Adam was created to the present day.

Using the same argument as stated in the OP, depending on the chronologist that we wish to use, we may have already passed into Eternity.