The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a young earth creationist viewpoint. There are many evangelicals, including Norman Geisler, Gleason Archer, Billy Graham, Walter Kaiser, and Hugh Ross, who support an age of the earth that is much older than 6000 years.

Because they are deceived by lies and because they do not understand why God created in six days and rested on the seventh. They think this was arbitrary, instead of realizing that it was to foreshadow the total time this heaven and earth is appointed to exist. If you count all the known genealogies, you will not reach above 6,000 years. Why do you suppose the Jewish calendar marks us at year 5778 (which is not precise and off by possibly around 2 centuries)? Not only are these men deceived, but the evolutionists, who teach that the earth is billions of years old. It's all lies, that prevent people from coming to understanding the truth of the appointed times of God.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We still do not know the day nor the hour of his coming, but we can come to know the year of it. Just as many knew the exact year of his first coming, based on the timelines in Daniel, so do we also know the exact year of his second coming, based on those same timelines in Daniel. Knowing the year of the coming of the Lord is not so difficult to come to understand, for someone who is wise and understands, but of course, it involves unlearning the many lies spoken in your churches, which causes many to err.
Why are you being selective and not considering all of the scriptures?

Are you not aware that "the kingdom of God does not come with observation?" Or, that each comes "in his own order?"

If God is true - there can be no mass event, no worldly timeline where "every eye will see Him." Do you not know what is meant by, "He is coming with clouds?"

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you not aware that "the kingdom of God does not come with observation?" Or, that each comes "in his own order?"

If God is true - there can be no mass event, no worldly timeline where "every eye will see Him." Do you not know what is meant by, "He is coming with clouds?"

(Luke 17:20-27) "¶ And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. 22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it. 23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. 24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. 25 But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. 26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. 31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. 32 Remember Lot’s wife. 33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Not that I agree with his date setting, but the verse you cited in question when kept in context isn't at all saying that there won't be a mass event. What Jesus is really saying is that there won't be a need to be looking here or there at some specific location for his second coming because his appearance will be as grandiose as lightning flashing from end of the sky to the other end. How anybody with even a basic reading comprehension can't see a mass event out of this is beyond me.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The kingdom of God already came, when Jesus Christ came into his kingdom and sit at the right hand of God. In that time, the kingdom of God came figuratively on earth, whereas in the second coming of Christ, the kingdom of God will come visually on earth, hence, "as lightning strikes from east to west so will the coming of the Son of Man be". Do not think for one moment the second coming is figurative.

Reactions: Dcopymope

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom of God already came, when Jesus Christ came into his kingdom and sit at the right hand of God. In that time, the kingdom of God came figuratively on earth, whereas in the second coming of Christ, the kingdom of God will come visually on earth, hence, "as lightning strikes from east to west so will the coming of the Son of Man be". Do not think for one moment the second coming is figurative.

You know why I think some people don't believe in a literal mass second coming? It certainly has a lot to do with what I call peoples tendency to soulize everything, or making everything about spirit. The spirit and the flesh is separated as if the two can't coexist, which is why they believe that the body Jesus rose out of the tomb with is not the same body he ascended into heaven with.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It does not take a prophet to understand the timelines of Daniel, the appointed times in the Law of God, all in correlation with the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. It's because of your lack of understanding that you think I am predicting the possible year of the coming of the Lord as if I had some unique vision to know it, when I am merely just using the timelines of Daniel and the appointed times in the Torah to know it. But oy, let us not forget that many of you have discarded the Law of God, thinking it has been done away, not knowing that it not only reveals all sin, but it also reveals the appointed times to come. Your law-lessness darkens your understanding.

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. (Daniel 12:10 [NIV])

Your predictions are based on your calculations. We'll know in 2027 if your calculations/predictions are correct.

This writer contends that Jesus' Second Coming will be in the period, 2030-2040. Why should I believe your calculation over this person's prophecy?

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know why I think some people don't believe in a literal mass second coming? It certainly has a lot to do with what I call peoples tendency to soulize everything, or making everything about spirit. The spirit and the flesh is separated as if the two can't coexist, which is why they believe that the body Jesus rose out of the tomb with is not the same body he ascended into heaven with.

Its lack of belief. They don't really believe Jesus Christ would physically show up to destroy the earth. They think everything will continue on and on as it always has, and that everything was just figure of speech and whatnot, which relates to,

They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." (2 Peter 3:4 [NIV])

But rest assured, he will indeed physically come. And it is people like ScottA, who think it was figurative, that will travail in terror when he comes. My oh my, what a day it will be,

"Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. (Matthew 24:30 [NIV])

And people who believed the lie that the second coming of Jesus Christ was figurative, will be ensnared by the destruction that comes along with it. My oh my.

Reactions: Dcopymope

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because they are deceived by lies and because they do not understand why God created in six days and rested on the seventh. They think this was arbitrary, instead of realizing that it was to foreshadow the total time this heaven and earth is appointed to exist. If you count all the known genealogies, you will not reach above 6,000 years. Why do you suppose the Jewish calendar marks us at year 5778 (which is not precise and off by possibly around 2 centuries)? Not only are these men deceived, but the evolutionists, who teach that the earth is billions of years old. It's all lies, that prevent people from coming to understanding the truth of the appointed times of God.

Have you read all of the leading Christian authors I mentioned to know why they believe in an old earth creation? You should have to consider their reasons before concluding 'they are deceived by lies'.

Counting all the genealogies does not help in arriving at the age of the earth because there are gaps in the genealogies and the meaning of 'day' in Gen 1 is hotly contested. There has been an attempt at refutation of Norman Geisler's 'gaps in genealogies' position by Answers in Genesis, and others.

Geisler is not the only one to see 'gaps in genealogies'. See HERE, HERE, and HERE.

Oz

Last edited:

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your predictions are based on your calculations. We'll know in 2027 if your calculations/predictions are correct.

This writer contends that Jesus' Second Coming will be in the period, 2030-2040. Why should I believe your calculation over this person's prophecy?

Because I have correctly mapped out the Jubilee 50 year cycles and also the 1290 and 1335 of Daniel, where these three timelines converge starting in the autumn of 2026 AD. Whether or not the coming of Jesus Christ is in 2026 AD remains a mystery, hence why I said "possible", but that the timelines do converge around that year is without a doubt true. Anyone who wishes to try to determine the time of the coming of Jesus Christ must use the Jewish festivals and appointed times, because for that very reason they were given in the Torah, to foreshadow all the future times that are found in Christ, such as the "Passover" in the Law when Jesus Christ was offered as sacrifice, his resurrection as the "first fruits" in the Law, then sending of the holy spirit at "Pentecost" in the Law... in which case these spring festival were foreshadows of his first coming, whereas the autumn festivals foreshadow appointed times in the second coming. As such, the Jubilee year cycles are significant also, because in the Day of Atonement of a Jubilee year, one more trumpet is blasted, which is the "last trumpet" spoken of by Paul, which comes after the Festival of Trumpets, where the dead will be raised. I have mapped this all out for you in a separate study, The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth | Wisdom of God .

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you read all of the leading Christian authors I mentioned to know why they believe in an old earth creation? You should have to consider their reasons before concluding 'they are deceived by lies'.

Counting all the genealogies does not help in arriving at the age of the earth because there are gaps in the genealogies and the meaning of 'day' in Gen 1 is hotly contested. There has been an attempt at refutation of Norman Geisler's 'gaps in genealogies' position by Answers in Genesis, and others.

Oz

I don't need to read all the "leading Christian authors" to know the truth. Not to say I have not been educated well in the "wisdom of men", such as philosophy, medicine, evolution, sciences, technology, which are not scripturally related, but I have come to such deep and profound understanding of the truth, that reading any of the nonsense these men and the evolutionists try to teach is just a waste of my time. It all boils down to disbelief, they don't really believe God could have created in a few days, as if it would be so difficult for God to do so, who created every speck of dust on the earth, and all the stars of heavens who our modern astronomers can still not even count.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Adam had with Eve when he 'knew' her was sexual intercourse that led to her becoming pregnant with Cain. They had marital, sexual relations. That's what 'knew' meant. It did not mean any 'experience' but a special experience called 'sexual intercourse'.

Oz

In the same sentence you write “experience” and the next you write “special experience.”

The words mean the same! You are speaking semantics. What did you think I meant with the word “experience?’ Any six years old who can read and write will know the word “knew” in the Genesis account as meaning to experience sexual relation.Adam and Eve did not experience holding hands and then Eve conceived, did they?

I was merely sharing the word “knoweth” in Mark 13:32 to mean “experience” (to feel) as opposed to the word “knowledge.”

To God Be The Glory

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one still knows the day nor the hour. Understand. I said POSSIBLE year of the second coming. Understand. The 1335 years of Daniel ends in 2027 AD. Whether or not that is the year of the second coming, we do not know. Understand. Understand. Such stubbornness over and over again with you people.

Please explain the significance of the number 1335 days and how is it related to 2027 AD? And why write “years” as opposed to the written “days” as 1335 days?

And how can you reconcile the number 1335 with the rest of the Bible seeing it is only written in Daniel 12:12 and nowhere else.

To God Be The Glory

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please explain the significance of the number 1335 days and how is it related to 2027 AD? And why write “years” as opposed to the written “days” as 1335 days?

And how can you reconcile the number 1335 with the rest of the Bible seeing it is only written in Daniel 12:12 and nowhere else.

To God Be The Glory

There are simple explanations for this. Just as the 490 days of Daniel (70 weeks) prophesied the time of the first coming of Jesus Christ, then we can further conclude that the 1,290 days and the 1,335 days are also years. Therefore, if you count from the time sacrifices stopped in 598 BC + 1,290 years, you will reach the time the Dome of the Rock was built on the temple site. When you add 1335 years to that, you will then reach 2027 AD. Next, if you calculate jubilee cycles, where 26 AD was a known jubilee, and count in sets of 50, you will reach 2026 AD. And since we know the Lord will return on a Jubilee year, just as he was anointed on a Jubilee year, then we can conclude with precision that the likely year of the return of the Lord will be around the fall of 2026 AD, where the jubilee year extends forth into 2027 AD. The convergences of these timelines is not a coincidence.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I agree with his date setting, but the verse you cited in question when kept in context isn't at all saying that there won't be a mass event. What Jesus is really saying is that there won't be a need to be looking here or there at some specific location for his second coming because his appearance will be as grandiose as lightning flashing from end of the sky to the other end. How anybody with even a basic reading comprehension can't see a mass event out of this is beyond me.
That is the problem...the "basic reading comprehension." Jesus said that the words that he speaks "are spirit." Why then, do you look for a worldly fulfillment? That is worldly "comprehension."

No, there is no mass worldly event, but only a mass spiritual event. But this, indeed, is not "basic", but higher, just as His thoughts are higher. But I tell you the truth, and you look down your nose with contempt.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the problem...the "basic reading comprehension." Jesus said that the words that he speaks "are spirit." Why then, do you look for a worldly fulfillment? That is worldly "comprehension."

No, there is no mass worldly event, but only a mass spiritual event. But this, indeed, is not "basic", but higher, just as His thoughts are higher. But I tell you the truth, and you look down your nose with contempt.

Tell me, do you suppose the plagues of Egypt were figurative, or literal?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether one calls the language used by Jesus as "figurative", or parable, or spirit...the point is, it is not worldly, but of the kingdom.

Rightly divide the world.