The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This parable is told also in Matthew and Mark and it indicates to us the approximate time as to when God will establish His everlasting Kingdom on the earth. Using the "year for a day" principle as used in he book of Daniel, we can conclude that around 90-100 years after the Fig Tree, i.e. Israel begins to bud leaves again that the Everlasting kingdom of god will be established in the time of these kings (Daniel 2:44) at the time of Armageddon when the war in heaven is over and Satan and the other judged heavenly hosts are ejected from heaven to the earth to be imprisoned in the Bottomless pit with the judged kings of the earth for 1,000 years. So this time span when this will occur is sometime between 2038 and 2048 as we do not know whether we will experience an early or late Spring at the end of Winter.

This was posted in another forum and I though that it would be appropriate to copy it and post it here, as someone on that site in the OP for that thrad, had made the same claim as has been made above that we are approach the 6,000 year mark since the creation of Adam. Enjoy

So much confusion in your own words, you do not understand what you are saying. The kingdom that was established by God was the kingdom of Jesus Christ, where he came into authority when he ascended to heaven after his resurrection, to sit at the right hand of God, having all authority in heaven and on earth. The was the beginning of the kingdom of God, where at the second coming of Jesus Christ, he will then continue his rule on the earth. These are not figures of speech, heaven is physical place above us, where Jesus Christ is a physical person, whose resurrected body was able to be seen and touched, and went straight up into heaven with that new physical body, to begin his rule from heaven. Understand.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much confusion in your own words, you do not understand what you are saying. The kingdom that was established by God was the kingdom of Jesus Christ, where he came into authority when he ascended to heaven after his resurrection, to sit at the right hand of God, having all authority in heaven and on earth. The was the beginning of the kingdom of God, where at the second coming of Jesus Christ, he will then continue his rule on the earth. These are not figures of speech, heaven is physical place above us, where Jesus Christ is a physical person, whose resurrected body was able to be seen and touched, and went straight up into heaven with that new physical body, to begin his rule from heaven. Understand.

There are some who believe that the body Jesus rose from the dead with is not the same body he ascended into heaven with. Whats your take on this little.....um......belief?

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some who believe that the body Jesus rose from the dead with is not the same body he ascended into heaven with. Whats your take on this little.....um......belief?

Why would it not be, as if heaven, which is an actual place, is not accesible by an actual body? You confuse metaphor with literalness, thinking that heaven is some sort of imaginary place that would require the body of Jesus to need to change again after already being transformed into a THE NEW body, hence why he was able to vanish and also ascend into the clouds, because the NEW body is a SPIRITUAL body (aka spirit body), which can take the form of flesh and bones, and also take the form of wind, hence why he was able to vanish, as angels can, who also have spiritual bodies, which we will also have at the resurrection in the day of Jesus Christ. I have a separate study on this, The Soul and Spirit of the Natural Body, and the Spiritual Body of the First Resurrection | Wisdom of God

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I would like to be able to read the scriptures that support your notion stated above to remove my ignorance of your position.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would it not be, as if heaven, which is an actual place, is not accesible by an actual body? You confuse metaphor with literalness, thinking that heaven is some sort of imaginary place that would require the body of Jesus to need to change again after already being transformed into a THE NEW body, hence why he was able to vanish and also ascend into the clouds, because the NEW body is a SPIRITUAL body (aka spirit body), which can take the form of flesh and bones, and also take the form of wind, hence why he was able to vanish, as angels can, who also have spiritual bodies, which we will also have at the resurrection in the day of Jesus Christ. I have a separate study on this, The Soul and Spirit of the Natural Body, and the Spiritual Body of the First Resurrection | Wisdom of God

Well, I concur, but there are many here who claim that the body Jesus rose with cannot inherit the kingdom. His body had to 'change' somehow, basically defeating the entire purpose of the Resurrection, calling God a liar. To top it off that makes such notions even more ridiculous is the fact that God will bring his kingdom to earth, "as it is in heaven"......in the flesh, for all to see. We're not going actually going anywhere, he's coming to us.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to be able to read the scriptures that support your notion stated above to remove my ignorance of your position.

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an aeonial* dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14 [MODIFIED-NIV])

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." (Matthew 16:28 [NIV])

When Jesus Christ ascended into the clouds,

After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. (Acts 1:9 [NIV])

Is when HE CAME INTO HIS KINGDOM, because that is when he sat at the right hand of God,

After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. (Mark 16:19 [NIV])

And that is when he began his rulership,

Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." (Psalm 110:1 [NIV])

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I concur, but there are many here who claim that the body Jesus rose with cannot inherit the kingdom, basically defeating the entire purpose of the Resurrection, calling God a liar. To top it off that makes such notions even more ridiculous is the fact that God will bring his kingdom to earth, "as it is in heaven"......in the flesh, for all to see. We're not going actually going anywhere, he's coming to us.

We are appointed to live on this earth, for the next aeon, which is the thousand year rulership, and also the next aeon after that, which will be in a new earth, which the heavenly Jerusalem descending down unto the earth.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are appointed to live on this earth, for the next aeon, which is the thousand year rulership, and also the next aeon after that, which will be in a new earth, which the heavenly Jerusalem descending down unto the earth.

I concur for the most part. Its simple and to the point without dancing around the truth of the matter like I typically see on many religious forums.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an aeonial* dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14 [MODIFIED-NIV])

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." (Matthew 16:28 [NIV])

When Jesus Christ ascended into the clouds,

After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. (Acts 1:9 [NIV])

Is when HE CAME INTO HIS KINGDOM, because that is when he sat at the right hand of God,

After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God. (Mark 16:19 [NIV])

And that is when he began his rulership,

Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." (Psalm 110:1 [NIV])

You have read into the silence of the scripture passages what you want to believe.

The Daniel passage that you quoted, if it is sequential, follows the judgement of the beasts and the little horn of Daniel 7:1-12.
The question that you have not answered is, "When does the judgement of the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 take place? Has it already happened? Is it still a future event that is to take place in our near future?

Luke 21:29-31: - Then He spoke to them a parable: "Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near.

Tells us that the Kingdom of God will be near when we see the fig tree budding. That many people believe happened in 1948 where Israel was birthed in a day, some 1,918+ years after Christ ascended into heaven.

Perhaps you have just glossed over the Luke 21:29-31 passage above which suggest for us when God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you fooled yourself into believing that mere belief will deliver you? You must not have also read,

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 7:21 [NIV])

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. (Matthew 7:19 [ESV])

So also the belief, if it should not have works it is dead by itself. (James 2:17 [ABP])

Bear fruit in keeping with repentance. (Matthew 3:8 [ESV])

Instead, I preached to those in Damascus first, and to those in Jerusalem and in all the region of Judea, and to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works worthy of repentance. (Acts 26:20 [HCSB])

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. (John 15:16 [ESV])

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8 [ESV])

Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work. (2 Timothy 2:21 [ESV])

that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:17 [ESV])

Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, (Titus 3:1 [ESV])

having good behavior among the nations, so in that of which they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they see, glorify God in the day of visitation. (1 Peter 2:12 [NHEB])

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16 [ESV])

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9 [ESV])

Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. (Revelation 2:5 [ESV])

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the aeonial* fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ “Then they will go away to aeonial* punishment, but the righteous to aeonial* life.” (Matthew 25:41-46 [MODIFIED-NIV])*

Interlinear Links: *αἰώνιον (aeonial), Matthew 25:41, Matthew 25:46

“‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen. (Ezekiel 16:49-50 [NIV])

If you really think you do not have to do good works, which is the WILL OF GOD AND HOW YOU SERVE GOD, after believing, then boy oh boy are you in for a surprise.

Not only did I not say "you do not have to do good works" "after believing", I quoted this God-breathed Scripture:

1 Timothy 4:12
[ Take Heed to Your Ministry ] Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only did I not say "you do not have to do good works" "after believing", I quoted this God-breathed Scripture:

1 Timothy 4:12
[ Take Heed to Your Ministry ] Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Oh but you did, hence why you are trying to quote these scriptures as if they dismiss the ones about doing good works. If you had believed that good works are necessary, aside from belief, you would've said "amen" to everything I told you.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have read into the silence of the scripture passages what you want to believe.

The Daniel passage that you quoted, if it is sequential, follows the judgement of the beasts and the little horn of Daniel 7:1-12.
The question that you have not answered is, "When does the judgement of the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 take place? Has it already happened? Is it still a future event that is to take place in our near future?

Luke 21:29-31: - Then He spoke to them a parable: "Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near.

Tells us that the Kingdom of God will be near when we see the fig tree budding. That many people believe happened in 1948 where Israel was birthed in a day, some 1,918+ years after Christ ascended into heaven.

Perhaps you have just glossed over the Luke 21:29-31 passage above which suggest for us when God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom.

Again, it never ceases to amaze me, that even with such plain scriptures that already came into fulfillment, there are so many that are callous and dull, and cannot reach understanding. I really cannot help you.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Again, it never ceases to amaze me, that even with such plain scriptures that already came into fulfillment, there are so many that are callous and dull, and cannot reach understanding. I really cannot help you.

Yes I know that you cannot help me. It seems to me that you only want to promote your published material believing that you have discovered much truth, however, when others provide evidence to the contrary that demonstrate that your published works are not soundly based on scripture, you pour scorn on them and tell them that they have no understanding in your view of what is contained within the biblical scriptures.

You quoted scripture claiming that the scripture supported your theories, but when it was pointed out that the scripture in question supported what I had written, your defence was typical of those who have not understood what has been written.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I know that you cannot help me. It seems to me that you only want to promote your published material believing that you have discovered much truth, however, when others provide evidence to the contrary that demonstrate that your published works are not soundly based on scripture, you pour scorn on them and tell them that they have no understanding in your view of what is contained within the biblical scriptures.

You quoted scripture claiming that the scripture supported your theories, but when it was pointed out that the scripture in question supported what I had written, your defence was typical of those who have not understood what has been written.

Forget everything else I have ever said, I just showed you with scripture that when Jesus Christ ascended into heaven, that is when he sat at the right hand of God, and came into his kingdom. Simple. And this simple truth you cannot accept. Why? Because it is YOU, on the other hand, who is callous. You asked me for scriptures to prove what I told you, and when I did, you still refuse to come to understanding. This is why I can't help you, because in you is also fulfilled,

so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'" (Mark 4:12 [NIV])

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You quoted scripture claiming that the scripture supported your theories, but when it was pointed out that the scripture in question supported what I had written, your defence is typical of those who have not understood what has been written.
Forget everything else I have ever said, I just showed you with scripture that when Jesus Christ ascended into heaven, that is when he sat at the right hand of God, and came into his kingdom. Simple. And this simple truth you cannot accept. Why? Because it is YOU, on the other hand, who is callous. You asked me for scriptures to prove what I told you, and when I did, you still refuse to come to understanding. This is why I can't help you, because in you is also fulfilled,

so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'" (Mark 4:12 [NIV])

You have provided very good advice to forget everything that you have written. It seems that that advice should be listened to by all.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The problem I believe is some just do not do a thorough study on the subjects they wish to convey thereby, err in their conclusions.

The word “know / knew” whether written in Hebrew or Greek, means “experience” or “experientially.” The scriptures as illustrated below will further confirm the word “knew” to mean “experience.”

“And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived and bare Cain ...” Genesis 4:1.

“And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch...” Genesis 4:17.

“And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth...” Genesis 4:25.

It is factually untrue that 'knew' in these 3 verses means 'experience'. We'll use just one of these verses to demonstrate that context indicates the true meaning of 'knew'.

In Gen 4:1, whatever Adam and Eve did in the knowing, it caused Eve to conceive and bear a son. Here are 3 dynamic equivalence translations that translate meaning for meaning rather than word for word:
  • The meaning is: 'Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man”' (Gen 4:1 NIV).
  • The meaning is: 'Now Adam had sexual relations with his wife, Eve, and she became pregnant. When she gave birth to Cain, she said, “With the Lord’s help, I have produced a man!”' (Gen 4:1 NLT).
  • The meaning is: 'Now the man had marital relations with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. Then she said, “I have created a man just as the Lord did!”' (NET)
What Adam had with Eve when he 'knew' her was sexual intercourse that led to her becoming pregnant with Cain. They had marital, sexual relations. That's what 'knew' meant. It did not mean any 'experience' but a special experience called 'sexual intercourse'.

Oz

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yet somehow Jesus Christ also said this,

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." He told them this parable: "Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. (Luke 21:28-31 [NIV])

We know that the summer is near, because many prophecies have already come into fulfillment. We know the 1335 years of Daniel expires in 2027 AD. We know the next year of Jubilee is in 2026 AD. We know we are approaching the 6,000th year mark since creation. NOW, if you want to ignore these prophetic timelines, on account of "no one knows the day nor the hour", then that is on you. I find that many of those who want to argue against the proximity of the Lord's coming do so because they themselves know, deep down, that they are not ready.

If I'm alive in 10 years time, I'll be able to check if you are a true prophet with your 2027 AD prediction of Jesus' second coming.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You quoted scripture claiming that the scripture supported your theories, but when it was pointed out that the scripture in question supported what I had written, your defence is typical of those who have not understood what has been written.

You have provided very good advice to forget everything that you have written. It seems that that advice should be listened to by all.

How can you teach a child that cannot read mathematics? Forget mathematics, teach him first how to read letters and numbers, that hey may then learn math.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I'm alive in 10 years time, I'll be able to check if you are a true prophet with your 2027 AD prediction of Jesus' second coming.

It does not take a prophet to understand the timelines of Daniel, the appointed times in the Law of God, all in correlation with the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. It's because of your lack of understanding that you think I am predicting the possible year of the coming of the Lord as if I had some unique vision to know it, when I am merely just using the timelines of Daniel and the appointed times in the Torah to know it. But oy, let us not forget that many of you have discarded the Law of God, thinking it has been done away, not knowing that it not only reveals all sin, but it also reveals the appointed times to come. Your law-lessness darkens your understanding.

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. (Daniel 12:10 [NIV])