The Pre-Trib Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please refer to post #1738 above for your answer

I didn’t ask a question.

You quote scripture and apply them out of context.

Satan is not presently bound. He is loose and roaming seeking the weak, to deceive the weak into believing a lie.

Satan shall be bound for 1,000 years. And void of Satan’s presence, man’s increase in wealth and greed will be his own downfall to not “have a need” for faith....not much different than today, whereby luxury and comfort often satisfies the needs of the wealthy.

Satan shall be loosed after the 1,000 years and then AGAIN influence the Nations to “follow Him”, with his false promises, that tickle the ears of the greedy.

Remember Satan trying to impress Jesus, with Satan saying he would give Jesus all the land as far as he could see? It wasn’t Satan’s land to give. But it sounded good. That’s how Satan operates...

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t ask a question.

You quote scripture and apply them out of context.

Satan is not presently bound. He is loose and roaming seeking the weak, to deceive the weak into believing a lie.

Satan shall be bound for 1,000 years. And void of Satan’s presence, man’s increase in wealth and greed will be his own downfall to not “have a need” for faith....not much different than today, whereby luxury and comfort often satisfies the needs of the wealthy.

Satan shall be loosed after the 1,000 years and then AGAIN influence the Nations to “follow Him”, with his false promises, that tickle the ears of the greedy.

Remember Satan trying to impress Jesus, with Satan saying he would give Jesus all the land as far as he could see? It wasn’t Satan’s land to give. But it sounded good. That’s how Satan operates...
Satans binding in Revelation 20:3 has absolutely "Nothing" to do with general evil and deception in the world "Presently" as you claim

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satans binding in Revelation 20:3 has absolutely "Nothing" to do with general evil and deception in the world "Presently" as you claim

Nope I did not claim that.

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Weird to end a statement with a question mark.
Best to let them make their own claims.

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

No Satan is not presently bound.
Jesus overcame Evil.
Men In Christ and wearing the Armor of God are immune to Satan.
Satan is still active in the World today.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satans binding in Revelation 20:3 has absolutely "Nothing" to do with his general evil and "ACTIVITY" in the world "Presently" as you claim

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the FACT that Noah, his family, and all the animals were in the ark 7 days before the flood.

Ah! Yes, I understand now. I said on the very day, the rain began. I got it mixed up with Lot, where on the very day he left, the destruction came. I read it and you’re right, 7 days. Thanks!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satans binding in Revelation 20:3 has absolutely "Nothing" to do with his general evil and "ACTIVITY" in the world "Presently" as you claim

Satan's 1,000 years of "chains" don't start until Jesus comes and collects the living and dead saints. The 1,000 years is bookended by the two resurrections, the Just at the beginning and the Damned at the end of the 1,000 years.

So, yes, he's still running around doing his thing with the rest of his pals. However, the "four angels holding back the winds of strife" prevent him from running roughshod over us, else we'd all be dead it seems.

Reactions: Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Nope I did not claim that.

Weird to end a statement with a question mark.
Best to let them make their own claims.

No Satan is not presently bound.
Jesus overcame Evil.
Men In Christ and wearing the Armor of God are immune to Satan.
@Taken The Lord Jesus secured the victory (1 Corinthians 15.57).

"Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him." (Hebrews 2.8)

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1,000 years is bookended by the two resurrections, the Just at the beginning and the Damned at the end of the 1,000 years.

So, yes, he's still running around doing his thing with the rest of his pals. However, the "four angels holding back the winds of strife" prevent him from running roughshod over us, else we'd all be dead it seems.
There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Revelation 20:5 says "the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished" and parenthetically refers to those in verse 4 saying, "This is the first resurrection".

Yes, the "hour" is coming when all the dead will hear the voice of the Son of Man, which suggests both resurrections occur on the same day, but that's why we have to compare Scripture. When we read "but the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished", right there we know they can't be on the same day.

There's only TWO resurrections, no more, Therefore, if there are dead that don't rise until the thousand years are over, that must be the resurrection of the damned.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:5 says "the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished" and parenthetically refers to those in verse 4 saying, "This is the first resurrection".

Yes, the "hour" is coming when all the dead will hear the voice of the Son of Man, which suggests both resurrections occur on the same day, but that's why we have to compare Scripture. When we read "but the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished", right there we know they can't be on the same day.

There's only TWO resurrections, no more, Therefore, if there are dead that don't rise until the thousand years are over, that must be the resurrection of the damned.
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived
Of course it isn't.
Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)
No, no where does it teach the 1,000 years is on Earth.

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ 100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
[/QUOTE] Agreed, the thousand years is not on Earth

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course it isn't.
No, no where does it teach the 1,000 years is on Earth.

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ 100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

Agreed, the thousand years is not on Earth
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Satan isn't bound, there is no "7 year tribulation" and the 1,000 years are bookended by the two resurrections.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is there any specific reason why you reject Protestant Historicism and prefer Jesuit Futurism after comparing the two? If you've not compared them, please disregard my skepticism about Futurism.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any specific reason why you reject Protestant Historicism and prefer Jesuit Futurism after comparing the two? If you've not compared them, please disregard my skepticism about Futurism.
Futurism is 100% biblical

There will be a future literal human man who will be the beast or antichrist Revelation chapter 13, there will be literal prophets returned (Two Witnesses) Revelation chapter 11, there will be a literal 3.5 year tribulation, and literal plagues upon a literal wicked world

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Futurism is 100% biblical

There will be a future literal human man who will be the beast or antichrist Revelation chapter 13, there will be literal prophets returned (Two Witnesses) Revelation chapter 11, there will be a literal 3.5 year tribulation
I used to believe Jesuit Futurism and too thought it was Biblical, but when I critically examined both Jesuit Futurism and Protestant Historicism I came to the conclusion the Jesuits are superb liars and their ideas simply do not stand the test of Biblical scrutiny and that the Protestant Reformers had it right all along.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to believe Jesuit Futurism and too thought it was Biblical, but when I critically examined both Jesuit Futurism and Protestant Historicism I came to the conclusion the Jesuits are superb liars and their ideas simply do not stand the test of Biblical scrutiny and that the Protestant Reformers had it right all along.
Your a follower of Ellen G. White and 7th Day Adventist Eschatology, like the created doctrine of the investigative judgement after the 1844 great disappointment in predicting the "second coming" of Jesus Christ that never took place

No Rome isn't the whore Mystery Babylon, and the catholic popes haven't fulfilled the role of the future (Beast/Antichrist)

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. The binding is one of several things done to satan. He is bound first, then cast into a pit that is locked and sealed. Amillennialism always ignores those other things because they don't fit into Amillennialism's made up version of events. This is but one of many reasons why Premillennialism is the superior Eschatological views, accepting all that is written not part, and understanding literal AND symbolic language.
Your inability to differentiate between symbolic and literal text is the reason you misinterpret so much scripture.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan's 1,000 years of "chains" don't start until Jesus comes and collects the living and dead saints. The 1,000 years is bookended by the two resurrections, the Just at the beginning and the Damned at the end of the 1,000 years.

Hi Phoneman - Haven’t seen you around for awhile. Despite the last two years downward spiral, Hope all is well with you and yours.

God Bless,
Taken