The Pre-Trib Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
· Firstly, the binding of Satan is spiritual. Satan is not human and physical. He is a spirit. A spirit cannot be held by physical restraints. What is more, he is not in a physical prison or is he restrained by metal chains.
· Secondly, the binding does not suggest our enemy must be motionless or does it describe inactivity. Prisoners have movement in a prison albeit in a limited capacity, under strict rules and within controlled confines.
· Thirdly, Revelation 20 does not suggest that the devil is unable to inflict harm on anyone while bound. Everyone knows that a prisoner can perpetrate all types of crimes within the prison precincts.
Then you determine God's effectiveness according to man's? Human jails can be broken through, so can God's? I should say not.

Much love!

Reactions: Taken

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You Can Lead A Horse To Water, But You Can't Make Him Drink:

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
It's surprising to me you don't see it. It's right there.

What does this passage mean, if not exactly what it says?

Let me ask you this . . . where are these nations? What makes sense to you?

Much love!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need for me to establish an obvious already established disagreement.

I do not have to argue what others believe, and try to convince them to deflect from their beliefs. Not my job.

My job, (aka rendering SERVICE unto God), according to Gods WAY, is to KNOW His Way, Trust it, Believe it, Commit to it, Repeat it.

Not my job to read for others, to learn for others, to verify for others, to understand for others.

Men who search and can not find something particular I say...can Ask.

Men who respond with a carte blanche’ disagreement, rewording what I say, adding in their snarky personal digs AS IF, that makes their opinions valid, and REQUIRES me to consider or address their comments, is moot.

But you are not. You are presenting a theory which you cannot even show one single proof text. It is not in the Book. I suspect you know that.

Reactions: Keraz

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you determine God's effectiveness according to man's? Human jails can be broken through, so can God's? I should say not.

Much love!

Stop avoiding the issues please.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your basis for this statement? Isn't this one of those "intellectual dishonesty" things?

Much love!

Not so. Quite the opposite. Your ongoing failure (along with countless others) to answer a simple request for a proof text shows us that you know what we know. It is not in the Word.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you are not. You are presenting a theory which you cannot even show one single proof text. It is not in the Book. I suspect you know that.
And yes, this IS one of those "intellectual dishonesty" claims.

You suspect that this person knows that their theory has no Biblical support yet continues to assert it anyway. So your "suspicion" is that @Taken is being intellectually dishonest.

Can you be honest about that?

Much love!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

You suspect that this person knows that their theory has no Biblical support yet continues to assert it anyway. So your "suspicion" is that @Taken is being intellectually dishonest.

Much love!
@Mark If one considers that for example in 1 Corinthians 11.26 the coming of the Lord is linked there specifically with the church, then one will either accept it or point-blank deny it, but there is nothing "intellectually dishonest" about accepting it.

Reactions: Taken and marks

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you are not.

You are going to tell me what I believe? Uh no.

You are presenting a theory

You are going to tell me my beliefs are theory’s? Uh no.

which you cannot even show one single proof text. It is not in the Book. I suspect you know that.

I suspect you asked nothing about anything specific I’ve said.

A single proof text for what? All of my beliefs? I might could challenge one of your specific beliefs, but I don’t recall reading you testifying you stand for anything.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

@Paul Malcomson

His tactic is avoid a standing of his own, make broad derogatory remarks about others beliefs and make personal negative accusations against others.

Negative.
Negative.
Negative.

What Scriptural precept teaches that is profitable or favorable?

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Paul Malcomson

His tactic is avoid a standing of his own, make broad derogatory remarks about others beliefs and make personal negative accusations against others.

Negative.
Negative.
Negative.

What Scriptural precept teaches that is profitable or favorable?
I've noticed that, and I'm hoping he will take notice, and rise to a better level.

Much love!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
marks said:
Do you believe in the 1000 year kingdom? A literal 1000 years of Jesus ruling this earth from Jerusalem?

No, a literal 1,000 year kingdom on this earth isn't found in scripture, its a fabricated fairy tale of men

Christ’s kingdom on earth, 1,000 years.
Satan bound during those 1,000 years.
Christ is King of kings, Lord of lords.
What kings, what lords...? Oh ya the nations ON Earth!
After 1,000 years, Satan is loosed.
Satan influences WHO? The nations ON EARTH.
The nations on Earth to do WHAT? Battle.
Battle AGAINST WHO? Christ’s Kingdom.
Not fabricated, Not a fairy tale. Prophetic facts.
Takes an ounce of Scriptural WISDOM to know, there are NOT multiple “kings and lords” or “nations” in Heaven, for Christ to be King of kings and Lord of lords, another place besides EARTH.
“kings and lords” are mortal rulers over earthly land boundaries, called nations. :rolleyes:

Rev 20
[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20
[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so. Quite the opposite. Your ongoing failure (along with countless others) to answer a simple request for a proof text shows us that you know what we know. It is not in the Word.

Why beat around the bush? You want to ask a question ask it. Be specific.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's surprising to me you don't see it. It's right there.

What does this passage mean, if not exactly what it says?

Let me ask you this . . . where are these nations? What makes sense to you?

Much love!
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
marks said:
Do you believe in the 1000 year kingdom? A literal 1000 years of Jesus ruling this earth from Jerusalem?

Christ’s kingdom on earth, 1,000 years.
Satan bound during those 1,000 years.
Christ is King of kings, Lord of lords.
What kings, what lords...? Oh ya the nations ON Earth!
After 1,000 years, Satan is loosed.
Satan influences WHO? The nations ON EARTH.
The nations on Earth to do WHAT? Battle.
Battle AGAINST WHO? Christ’s Kingdom.
Not fabricated, Not a fairy tale. Prophetic facts.
Takes an ounce of Scriptural WISDOM to know, there are NOT multiple “kings and lords” or “nations” in Heaven, for Christ to be King of kings and Lord of lords, another place besides EARTH.
“kings and lords” are mortal rulers over earthly land boundaries, called nations. :rolleyes:

Rev 20
[4] And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20
[7] And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
[8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Please refer to post #1738 above for your answer