The Pre-Trib Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is fantasy land, a fabricated fairy tale of man, all believers being transported to Jerusalem, Star Trek, Beam me up Scotty time.
LOL. That was a good one. Imagine a billion people or however many believers will be caught up to meet Christ when He returns and all taken to Jerusalem. How would we all fit there? Such nonsense.

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement, the righteous will pass through the fire to the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem
Agree.

Reactions: Truth7t7

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't recognize that because your default is to assume any given verse within the highly symbolic book of Revelation is meant to be interpreted literally.
And do you then assume that even if something isn't said to be a symbol that it is, because you think so? Your default? That even if the Bible doesn't say that something is a symbol, and doesn't say what such symbol would mean, that you can say so? What would make you correct? I suggest that such interpretations specifically lack any Scriptural authority.

There will be a 1000 year kingdom. If you deny that the words mean what they say, show from the Bible that they don't, and what it is they really mean.

Much love!

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And do you then assume that even if something isn't said to be a symbol that it is, because you think so? Your default?
No, I don't make assumptions one way or another.

That even if the Bible doesn't say that something is a symbol, and doesn't say what such symbol would mean, that you can say so?
I can say what I think is a symbol or not just like you can. We are all free to interpret scripture how we determine is best.

What would make you correct?
What makes anyone correct in their interpretation of any given verse or passage is whether or not their interpretation lines up with the rest of scripture. I believe that my interpretation of Revelation 20 lines up with the rest of scripture while the Premil interpretation does not.

I suggest that such interpretations specifically lack any Scriptural authority.
What is your suggestion based on?

There will be a 1000 year kingdom. If you deny that the words mean what they say, show from the Bible that they don't, and what it is they really mean.
Maybe you're not aware, but I have explained my view MANY times in the past. I don't feel like explaining my view to you right now because it takes a lot of time. I am an amillennialist. Are you familiar with what amillennialists believe? We (amillennialists) don't all believe everything the same, but we generally see the thousand years as representing the time period that began with Christ's resurrection. According to Jesus Himself, He began to reign back then (see Matthew 28:18).

Reactions: WPM

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Of course I believe He COULD do that, but I recognize that it's talking about a dragon being chained up and that figuratively represents Satan's binding.

Also take note that not one word is mentioned about being locked and sealed in a pit. Amillennialists only wants to talk about "binding" not the other things done to satan.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don't make assumptions one way or another.
Then you need to authenticate. What is a symbol, and what that symbol means. In ch. 12, for instance, "a great sign in heaven", "a red dragon", "that ancient serpent . . . Satan". We are told, this is a symbol, and we are told, this is what this symbol means. For that, we have Scriptural authority.

I can say what I think is a symbol or not just like you can. We are all free to interpret scripture how we determine is best.
And everyone accepts there own opinions as Gospel truth?

What is your suggestion based on?

Thinking that the Bible is God's Truth, and my/your opinions are only that, our own opinions.

Maybe you're not aware, but I have explained my view MANY times in the past. I don't feel like explaining my view to you right now because it takes a lot of time. I am an amillennialist. Are you familiar with what amillennialists believe? We (amillennialists) don't all believe everything the same, but we generally see the thousand years as representing the time period that began with Christ's resurrection. According to Jesus Himself, He began to reign back then (see Matthew 28:18).

Yes, I'm familiar with the view, at least the broad strokes. I happen to find it untenable, myself.

Much love!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha, ha, ha! So... funny!
Anyone who can READ the first part of Paul's 1 Thessalonians 5 Chapter well knows that the "day of the Lord" on the LAST DAY of this world is the time that Paul was talking about, and the WRATH to happen on that LAST DAY is GOD'S CUP OF WRATH UPON THE WICKED!

Anyone who has studied Scripture SHOULD know....

Rom 1
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 2
[8] But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
[9] Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Rom 5
[9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Eph 5
[6] Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

1 Thes 5
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

US WHO are NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH?
Those who HAVE OBTAINED Their Salvation!

If you HAVE NOT Obtained your Gift of Salvation...
Then of course you shall be ON Earth during the Tribulation, suffering the Tribulations, anguish, wrath...for your disobedience to Heartfully confess belief, disobeying the TRUTH!

The Tribulation, anguish, wrath is NOT only the Vials!
Read and Learn; Tribulation, anguish, wrath BEGINS with the Seals, continues through the Trumps, and Vials are poured out upon ALL who have not come to Believe and Willingly given their Life for their Belief, DURING the Seals and Trumps.

Did you NOT read and learn How Noah was saved FROM GODS WRATH?
Did you NOT read and learn the parallel Gods First Tribulation and Last Tribulation?

And Paul even gave a great hint to the WISE servants of Christ in that 1 Thessalonians 5 Chapter, when he said the "day of the Lord" will so come "as a thief in the night"! Why is that a greater hint of the timing?...

... Because Lord Jesus showed the day of His coming will be "AS A THIEF" (Revelation 16:15). Paul showed that Christ's servants instead will be watching so that that day won't overtake them as a thief. Jesus even revealed that in His Olivet discourse of Matthew 24 and Mark 13!

Christ’s Servants ARE PREPARED and watching for the signs...
....Nothing new, per a Jewish Bride Prepared for her Groom,
not knowing the day or hour he will come for her, but when she hears the signal, she leaves her father’s house and goes to her Groom.

Have you never learned Jewish Bride and Groom protocol?

SO ANYONE LISTENING TO 'TAKEN' HERE IS HEADED FOR THE DITCH!

No one need listen to me....What I said is IN Scripture. Everyone should be reading for themselves!

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also take note that not one word is mentioned about being locked and sealed in a pit. Amillennialists only wants to talk about "binding" not the other things done to satan.
That is what is done to a chained up dragon and that all symbolizes Satan's binding. It symbolizes the fact that Satan is completely prevented from deceiving the nations, but Amils and Premils obviously disagree on what it means for him to be bound from deceiving the nations.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you need to authenticate. What is a symbol, and what that symbol means. In ch. 12, for instance, "a great sign in heaven", "a red dragon", "that ancient serpent . . . Satan". We are told, this is a symbol, and we are told, this is what this symbol means. For that, we have Scriptural authority.
Do we have to be explicitly told in every case what a symbol represents in order for it to be a symbol? Is that the man-made rule you have come up with?

What does this even mean? We all believe our opinions are truth or else we wouldn't believe them.

Thinking that the Bible is God's Truth, and my/your opinions are only that, our own opinions.
Of course. Did I say otherwise? I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Yes, I'm familiar with the view, at least the broad strokes. I happen to find it untenable, myself.
Yes, you've made it clear that you are a premillennialist.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do we have to be explicitly told in every case what a symbol represents in order for it to be a symbol? Is that the man-made rule you have come up with?
I'm simply saying, where the Bible declares, This is a symbol, we have Biblical Authority that it is indeed a symbol. Otherwise we do not. And in the same way, where the Bible declares, This is the meaning of the symbol, again, we have Biblical authority. Otherwise, not.

We see the results of interpretation according to what each man thinks, and we see endless variations as endless as there are opinions.

Not everyone labels their own opinions as truth though. My endeavor is to separate the Word of God from my own opinions. To be able to clearly identify, This is the saying of Scripture, and, This is my own opinion.

Much love!

Reactions: Taken

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what is done to a chained up dragon and that all symbolizes Satan's binding.

Wrong. The binding is one of several things done to satan. He is bound first, then cast into a pit that is locked and sealed. Amillennialism always ignores those other things because they don't fit into Amillennialism's made up version of events. This is but one of many reasons why Premillennialism is the superior Eschatological views, accepting all that is written not part, and understanding literal AND symbolic language.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who has studied Scripture SHOULD know....

Rom 1
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 2
[8] But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
[9] Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Rom 5
[9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Eph 5
[6] Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

And THAT... is exactly the punishment that will come upon those who follow men's false Pre-trib Rapture theory, because God is NOT the author of it, nor is it written anywhere in His Word. So just as with those written of in His Word that pronounced their own sentence, that is exactly what you have done, if you don't repent and get back into His Word as written.

1 Thes 5
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

US WHO are NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH?
Those who HAVE OBTAINED Their Salvation!

Once again, you show YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT PAUL was teaching there in 1 Thessalonians 5 about that "wrath" in verse 9. That is about God's cup of wrath poured out upon the DECEIVED AND WICKED ON THE LAST DAY of this world when Jesus comes. It is NOT about Satan's wrath during the tribulation that those in Christ will suffer.

This is why Paul was teaching there in 1 Thessalonians 5 about the wicked and deceived who will be saying, "Peace and safety", and that's when that "wrath" will come upon THEM, as a "sudden destruction"! That is about the "day of the Lord" timing, the LAST DAY of this world, and the day of Christ's ONLY return.

THUS IT IS OBVIOUS YOU DON'T HEED THAT SCRIPTURE, NOR DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And THAT... is exactly the punishment that will come upon those who follow men's false Pre-trib Rapture theory, because God is NOT the author of it, nor is it written anywhere in His Word. So just as with those written of in His Word that pronounced their own sentence, that is exactly what you have done, if you don't repent and get back into His Word as written.

Pre-Tribulation Rapture, is not a Theory.
It is an understanding, for those who KNOW:
What the prefix “PRE” means.
What specific “Tribulation” is being Referenced.
What “Rapture” means.

* Pre- means Pryor to.
* Tribulation- is the entirety of End of Days suffering during the SEALS, TRUMPS, VIALS.
* Rapture- means a quick taking upward

* Pre-Tribulation Rapture, is Biblical.
* Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Applies to the body, soul, spirit of specific individuals persons; Because OF those specific individual persons;
CHOICES they have made.

* Mid-Tribulation Salvation, is neither a Theory.
It is an understanding, for those who KNOW.
* It applies to the entirely of End of Days suffering.
* Some specific individual persons will suffer during the SEALS...come to believe...Willingly physically DIE for their belief...and their soul become MADE Saved...and such souls, will WAIT on Earth UNTIL, the Remainder of individuals MAKE their Choices for their souls to be Saved during the TRUMPS.
(Rev 6:9-10-11)
Those who suffer during the SEALS, are suffering:
The Wrath of the Lamb.
(Rev 6:16)

* Mid-Tribulation Salvation, Continues through the TRUMPS.
* Individuals suffering the Tribulation of the SEALS, of the TRUMPS, having Come to BELIEF, having given their physical bodily life FOR their Belief.....Become bodily DEAD.....Soul Saved, and ALL Saved souls, DURING the SEALS, DURING the TRUMPS....
THOSE souls ARE departed out of their DEAD BODY’S and rise up to: HEAVEN...Nearing the end of the TRUMPS...BEFORE the VIALS are poured OUT upon LIVING BODY’S that remained steadfast AGAINST God!
Those who suffer during the TRUMPS, are suffering;
The Wrath of the Devil.
(Rev 12:12)

Once again, you show YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT PAUL was teaching there in 1 Thessalonians 5 about that "wrath" in verse 9.
That is about God's cup of wrath poured out upon the DECEIVED AND WICKED ON THE LAST DAY of this world when Jesus comes. It is NOT about Satan's wrath during the tribulation that those in Christ will suffer.

1 Thes 5:9 says NOTHING about “Gods cup of Wrath”.

1 Thes 5:9

You IGNORE harmonizing SCRIPTURE...
End of Days WRATH is Sent down From Heaven BY Gods Authority.
End of Days WRATH occurs DURING, the Seals, Trumps & Vials.

* The Lambs Wrath...The Lambs Authority to BE ANGRY for BEING REJECTED. The Lambs Authority to Bring Tribulation upon those WHO Rejected Him!

* The Devils Wrath...The Devils Authority to BE ANGRY for BEING REJECTED. The Devils Authority to Bring Tribulation upon those WHO Rejected Him!

* Gods Wrath...Gods Authority to BE ANGRY for BEING REJECTED.
Gods Authority to Bring Tribulation upon those WHO Rejected Him!
* AND Gods VENGEANCE...Fulfillment of Gods Promise of Increased Suffering UPON those WHO persecuted those whose belief and standing was/is WITH God.

This is why Paul was teaching there in 1 Thessalonians 5 about the wicked and deceived who will be saying, "Peace and safety", and that's when that "wrath" will come upon THEM, as a "sudden destruction"! That is about the "day of the Lord" timing, the LAST DAY of this world, and the day of Christ's ONLY return.

“Peace and Safety” IS a DUEL Lesson. (Secular & Spiritual)
Nothing new, of HOW God Reveals KNOWLEDGE.
Nothing new, of HOW men Mimic (DUEL) Good and Evil.
Nothing new, WATCHING, paying ATTENTION...Whom you will agree with.
...WHO continually BLATHERS OUT, (for your own peace and safety), YOU MUST willingly give over to men, your LIBERTY, for YOU to HAVE...”peace and safety”?
...WHO continually SAYS, (keep your Liberty, take care of your own)?

THAT ^
has been the BUZZ for decades among World sitting authorities (kings, presidents, etc.)
OPEN YOUR EARS ~
It begins as a SECULAR POLITICAL DIVISION...

...Politicians who blather out THEIR FIX, to SECURE “Peace & Safety”...
THAT “requires” LOSS of an individual’s LIBERTY...but SOUNDS GOOD, for the promise of freebie SCRAPS, TRINKET “handouts”.
THAT...currently is happening. Political Division...Yeah, whoopie, Political men gaining supporters for their PROMISE of “pease and safety”, AND Scrap freebies and trinkets for going along with their SCAM.
OPEN YOUR EARS ~
It ends as a SPIRITUAL DIVISION...
...Reject the Spiritual Lamb of God...expect chaos.
...Accept the Spiritual Lamb of God...expect peace and safety.
...Reject the spiritual Devil...expect chaos.
...Accept the spiritual Devil...expect chaos.
...Reject the Spiritual God...expect chaos.
...Accept the Spiritual God...expect peace and safety.
OPEN YOUR EARS ~
Spiritual Wrath, Tribulation, Chaos, Suffering BEGINS at the OPENING of the FIRST SEAL and Continues Through...
Seal Opening of 2-7, the Trumps 1-7, the Vials 1-7.

THUS IT IS OBVIOUS YOU DON'T HEED THAT SCRIPTURE, NOR DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

What is obvious, is your lack of understanding.
* God Reveals HIS Anger Against men who Reject HIM & HIS WAY.
* God Reveals HIS Anger by, through, of HIM separating Himself from men. (Repeatedly throughout history, by NOT Being “WITH” men.)
* God SHALL reveal HIS “GREAT” Anger Against men by, through, of HIS WRATH.
* God’s WRATH is revealed by, though, of HIS TRIBULATION.

* God is NOT Angry with men WHO follow and submit to HIS WAY.
* God has NOT Promised HE will Punish men WHO follow and submit to HIS WAY.
* God HAS Promised men WHO follow and submit to HIS WAY...
SHALL BE:
~ Protected FROM Evil (demonic spirits) (IF they submit.)
~ Comforted THROUGH Wickedness (of men) (If they submit.)
~ Excepted FROM His WRATH. (IF they submit.)
~ Delivered DURING His WRATH. (IF they submit.)

Your PREACHING IS...under “pretense”, AS IF, you are capable of “defining” something you neither know what it means, why it means what it does, or who it specifically applies to, or why.
Pre-Tribulation Rapture; ONLY applies to those who HAVE:
“Put on Christ”! The Spirit of God IS with and IN them.

Utter secular and spiritual nonsense, that God has ANY intent to send down from Heaven, Tribulations UPON those who have ALREADY...
* Laid down their bodily life FOR their Belief In the Lord God...
* Received their Forgiveness FOR having NOT believed...
* Received their Gift of soul Salvation...
* Received their Gift of spirit Quickening...
* Have the Spirit of God WITH and IN them...

Your ignoring, Harmonizing Gods “FIRST GREAT” Tribulation with Gods “LAST GREAT” Tribulation....
OF When, Why, How, God Saved Noah FROM (not THROUGH!) Gods FIRST GREAT TRIBULATION....
IS paralleled in the SAME MANNER;
OF When, Why, How, God SHALL Save men FROM (not TRHOUGH) Gods LAST GREAT TRIBULATION.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

· Firstly, the binding of Satan is spiritual. Satan is not human and physical. He is a spirit. A spirit cannot be held by physical restraints. What is more, he is not in a physical prison or is he restrained by metal chains.
· Secondly, the binding does not suggest our enemy must be motionless or does it describe inactivity. Prisoners have movement in a prison albeit in a limited capacity, under strict rules and within controlled confines.
· Thirdly, Revelation 20 does not suggest that the devil is unable to inflict harm on anyone while bound. Everyone knows that a prisoner can perpetrate all types of crimes within the prison precincts.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pre-Tribulation Rapture, is not a Theory.
It is an understanding, for those who KNOW:
What the prefix “PRE” means.
What specific “Tribulation” is being Referenced.
What “Rapture” means.

* Pre- means Pryor to.
* Tribulation- is the entirety of End of Days suffering during the SEALS, TRUMPS, VIALS.
* Rapture- means a quick taking upward

* Pre-Tribulation Rapture, is Biblical.
* Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Applies to the body, soul, spirit of specific individuals persons; Because OF those specific individual persons;
CHOICES they have made.

* Mid-Tribulation Salvation, is neither a Theory.
It is an understanding, for those who KNOW.
* It applies to the entirely of End of Days suffering.
* Some specific individual persons will suffer during the SEALS...come to believe...Willingly physically DIE for their belief...and their soul become MADE Saved...and such souls, will WAIT on Earth UNTIL, the Remainder of individuals MAKE their Choices for their souls to be Saved during the TRUMPS.
(Rev 6:9-10-11)
Those who suffer during the SEALS, are suffering:
The Wrath of the Lamb.
(Rev 6:16)

* Mid-Tribulation Salvation, Continues through the TRUMPS.
* Individuals suffering the Tribulation of the SEALS, of the TRUMPS, having Come to BELIEF, having given their physical bodily life FOR their Belief.....Become bodily DEAD.....Soul Saved, and ALL Saved souls, DURING the SEALS, DURING the TRUMPS....
THOSE souls ARE departed out of their DEAD BODY’S and rise up to: HEAVEN...Nearing the end of the TRUMPS...BEFORE the VIALS are poured OUT upon LIVING BODY’S that remained steadfast AGAINST God!
Those who suffer during the TRUMPS, are suffering;
The Wrath of the Devil.
(Rev 12:12)

1 Thes 5:9 says NOTHING about “Gods cup of Wrath”.

1 Thes 5:9

You IGNORE harmonizing SCRIPTURE...
End of Days WRATH is Sent down From Heaven BY Gods Authority.
End of Days WRATH occurs DURING, the Seals, Trumps & Vials.

* The Lambs Wrath...The Lambs Authority to BE ANGRY for BEING REJECTED. The Lambs Authority to Bring Tribulation upon those WHO Rejected Him!

* The Devils Wrath...The Devils Authority to BE ANGRY for BEING REJECTED. The Devils Authority to Bring Tribulation upon those WHO Rejected Him!

* Gods Wrath...Gods Authority to BE ANGRY for BEING REJECTED.
Gods Authority to Bring Tribulation upon those WHO Rejected Him!
* AND Gods VENGEANCE...Fulfillment of Gods Promise of Increased Suffering UPON those WHO persecuted those whose belief and standing was/is WITH God.

“Peace and Safety” IS a DUEL Lesson. (Secular & Spiritual)
Nothing new, of HOW God Reveals KNOWLEDGE.
Nothing new, of HOW men Mimic (DUEL) Good and Evil.
Nothing new, WATCHING, paying ATTENTION...Whom you will agree with.
...WHO continually BLATHERS OUT, (for your own peace and safety), YOU MUST willingly give over to men, your LIBERTY, for YOU to HAVE...”peace and safety”?
...WHO continually SAYS, (keep your Liberty, take care of your own)?

THAT ^
has been the BUZZ for decades among World sitting authorities (kings, presidents, etc.)
OPEN YOUR EARS ~
It begins as a SECULAR POLITICAL DIVISION...

...Politicians who blather out THEIR FIX, to SECURE “Peace & Safety”...
THAT “requires” LOSS of an individual’s LIBERTY...but SOUNDS GOOD, for the promise of freebie SCRAPS, TRINKET “handouts”.
THAT...currently is happening. Political Division...Yeah, whoopie, Political men gaining supporters for their PROMISE of “pease and safety”, AND Scrap freebies and trinkets for going along with their SCAM.
OPEN YOUR EARS ~
It ends as a SPIRITUAL DIVISION...
...Reject the Spiritual Lamb of God...expect chaos.
...Accept the Spiritual Lamb of God...expect peace and safety.
...Reject the spiritual Devil...expect chaos.
...Accept the spiritual Devil...expect chaos.
...Reject the Spiritual God...expect chaos.
...Accept the Spiritual God...expect peace and safety.
OPEN YOUR EARS ~
Spiritual Wrath, Tribulation, Chaos, Suffering BEGINS at the OPENING of the FIRST SEAL and Continues Through...
Seal Opening of 2-7, the Trumps 1-7, the Vials 1-7.

What is obvious, is your lack of understanding.
* God Reveals HIS Anger Against men who Reject HIM & HIS WAY.
* God Reveals HIS Anger by, through, of HIM separating Himself from men. (Repeatedly throughout history, by NOT Being “WITH” men.)
* God SHALL reveal HIS “GREAT” Anger Against men by, through, of HIS WRATH.
* God’s WRATH is revealed by, though, of HIS TRIBULATION.

* God is NOT Angry with men WHO follow and submit to HIS WAY.
* God has NOT Promised HE will Punish men WHO follow and submit to HIS WAY.
* God HAS Promised men WHO follow and submit to HIS WAY...
SHALL BE:
~ Protected FROM Evil (demonic spirits) (IF they submit.)
~ Comforted THROUGH Wickedness (of men) (If they submit.)
~ Excepted FROM His WRATH. (IF they submit.)
~ Delivered DURING His WRATH. (IF they submit.)

Your PREACHING IS...under “pretense”, AS IF, you are capable of “defining” something you neither know what it means, why it means what it does, or who it specifically applies to, or why.
Pre-Tribulation Rapture; ONLY applies to those who HAVE:
“Put on Christ”! The Spirit of God IS with and IN them.

Utter secular and spiritual nonsense, that God has ANY intent to send down from Heaven, Tribulations UPON those who have ALREADY...
* Laid down their bodily life FOR their Belief In the Lord God...
* Received their Forgiveness FOR having NOT believed...
* Received their Gift of soul Salvation...
* Received their Gift of spirit Quickening...
* Have the Spirit of God WITH and IN them...

Your ignoring, Harmonizing Gods “FIRST GREAT” Tribulation with Gods “LAST GREAT” Tribulation....
OF When, Why, How, God Saved Noah FROM (not THROUGH!) Gods FIRST GREAT TRIBULATION....
IS paralleled in the SAME MANNER;
OF When, Why, How, God SHALL Save men FROM (not TRHOUGH) Gods LAST GREAT TRIBULATION.

I notice, you do not tend to read what others write, or respond directly to their points, you just seem to make theological speeches that avoid the many holes in your theory.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. The binding is one of several things done to satan. He is bound first, then cast into a pit that is locked and sealed. Amillennialism always ignores those other things because they don't fit into Amillennialism's made up version of events. This is but one of many reasons why Premillennialism is the superior Eschatological views, accepting all that is written not part, and understanding literal AND symbolic language.
  1. Do you believe Satan and his minions are physical beings?
  2. Is the dragon in Revelation 20:2 a literal physical dragon?
  3. Is the serpent in Revelation 20:2 a literal physical serpent?
  4. Is the key mentioned in Revelation 20:1 a literal metal door key?
  5. Is the chain mentioned in Revelation 20:1 a literal metal chain?
  6. Is the prison mentioned in Revelation 20:7 a literal brick prison?
  7. Do you believe demons need to be detained in a literal physical prison with literal metal chains in order to be restrained?
  8. Can a prisoner in a prison have great wrath while in chains?
  9. Does imprisonment mean immobility?
  10. Does it mean a prisoner cannot do harm?
  11. Can a dog on a chain walk or roam about?
  12. Can a prisoner in a prison walk or roam about?
  13. Does a prisoner have the ability to kill, steal, destroy, rape and embezzle in prison?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice, you do not tend to read what others write, or respond directly to their points, you just seem to make theological speeches that avoid the many holes in your theory.

No need for me to establish an obvious already established disagreement.

I do not have to argue what others believe, and try to convince them to deflect from their beliefs. Not my job.

My job, (aka rendering SERVICE unto God), according to Gods WAY, is to KNOW His Way, Trust it, Believe it, Commit to it, Repeat it.

Not my job to read for others, to learn for others, to verify for others, to understand for others.

Men who search and can not find something particular I say...can Ask.

Men who respond with a carte blanche’ disagreement, rewording what I say, adding in their snarky personal digs AS IF, that makes their opinions valid, and REQUIRES me to consider or address their comments, is moot.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe in the 1000 year kingdom? A literal 1000 years of Jesus ruling this earth from Jerusalem?

Much love!
No, a literal 1,000 year kingdom on this earth isn't found in scripture, its a fabricated fairy tale of men

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
You Can Lead A Horse To Water, But You Can't Make Him Drink:

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited: