The Rapture Lie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says you!!!! :rolleyes:

How come it takes you so long a post to just say what you need to say?

You seem to believe that everyone that you post are all to stupid to get the point unless you write a post three miles long.o_O

Obviously I disagree with you anyway. And much you write is a load of rubbish.

Or maybe you don't understand that, and need me to say it over six time from Sunday and make it a long drawn out post!!

Yes you have Repeatedly Claimed for me that I believe ALL people I post to are stupid. And yet I have made no such claim. As a matter of fact you have been corrected for speaking for me.

If you are too lazy to Scripturally verify what I say, You have every opportunity to challenge any thing specific, or be lazy and complain details are not your interest. You are not unique, many people want the quick and easy without effort or understanding.

And BTW, I am fully aware there are things we do not agree on....but I have Not done as you have...in declaring I believe in another god and my belief in the Lord raising His Church above the face of the Earth is a LIE of the Devil.

My view is you are without understanding and making jabs somehow makes you content.

God Bless,
Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you have Repeatedly Claimed for me that I believe ALL people I post to are stupid. And yet I have made no such claim. As a matter of fact you have been corrected for speaking for me.

If you are too lazy to Scripturally verify what I say, You have every opportunity to challenge any thing specific, or be lazy and complain details are not your interest. You are not unique, many people want the quick and easy without effort or understanding.

And BTW, I am fully aware there are things we do not agree on....but I have Not done as you have...in declaring I believe in another god and my belief in the Lord raising His Church above the face of the Earth is a LIE of the Devil.

My view is you are without understanding and making jabs somehow makes you content.

God Bless,
Taken
Is it appropriate to presume a person is lazy because they do not come up against you head to head and scripture for scripture? We are not all the same and to expect us to be would be incorrect, would it not?

"For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
For the body is not one member, but many." I Cor 12"12-14

Sometimes we disagree and simply do not wish to pursue the subject further. You don't want to be jabbed and neither should you jab.

I only get into this because it is an old friend of mine at whom you jab. I really don't believe she intended any disrespect toward you. If you really feel offended, I apologize for her.

Give God the glory!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it appropriate to presume a person is lazy because they do not come up against you head to head and scripture for scripture? We are not all the same and to expect us to be would be incorrect, would it not?

Good morning amadeus!
Personally, there are several reasons that I myself do not often do that:
1- The subject matter has to be something I have a special interest/knowledge in.
2-If there is allot of infighting going on, I tend to avoid.
3-If the OP is just too long , so...I guess that can be considered as lazy on my part :oops:

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mind is like unto a ping pong ball rolling down Rapture/or not lane as I can see both sides!!!!! LOL

Hi Nancy,

Perhaps consider;
Our carnal mind, is the first to hear about the Lord.
Our carnal mind is naturally against the Lord.
When a man is being enlightened By Hearing, the Lord gives him measures of faith.
To his mind? No.
It is in our heart, where our natural spirit is, which is "our natural truth",
And it is our "natural truth; ie our spirit, ie in our heart; that is being enlightened by hearing the Lords Truth.

A man who continues hearing, believing, ie being enlightened; is a man whom the Lord continues increasing his faith, in his natural spirit, in his heart.

The Increase is the Lord preparing the man...actually Calling the man unto Him, where many are called, but few chosen.

The chosen are they who Choose to answer the Lords calling.

Those that answer; do so by calling on the Lords name, confessing belief to Him IN Him.
And the Lord commences Converting the man Who Chose Him.

We can do nothing of ourselves. It is his gift of faith, and increase, and our desire to be with Him, that His Faith increases journeys us TO Him.

And what about our carnal mind? It's still carnal. The Lord did not seek a carnal minded confession, but rather a natural spirit confession and submission from the Faith in our natural spirit, in our heart.

During a mans Conversion the Lord does several things...
Particularly, but not limited to; forgiveness, for the mans disbelief, corrupting his soul, Circumcised the mans heart, with a new heart, and births the man a new spirit, via His Seed.

The old becomes passed away. But again what about the carnal mind? The carnal mind remains, thinking, pondering, weighing, logically concluding between this and that of everyday decisions, AND is still subject to hearing and exposed to conieving men, philosophies of men, men trying to convince you to follow their way.

It is paramount that a converted man Learn and know Gods Precepts, His Way, Which is why a man continues learning and studying His Word, His Way.

It is paramount for a Converted man to know, His carnal mind IS his responsibility to lay aside his Carnal thoughts and allow the thoughts in his new Spirit, in his new heart, effected by and through the Lords Spirit IN the mans New heart, guiding him.

In short - If men are Converted, but still using their Carnal mind to challenge the Word of God....they are displaying a lack of wisdom in having mastered trusting their new spirit over their carnal mind.

If a man comprehends causing their new spirit (fed by Christ's Spirit) to supersede/trump their Carnal thoughts....."they" Are displaying the maturity of their faith, and transforming their Own carnal mind To a spiritual minded thought process.

It is simply a man changing his own paradime by and through the indwelling power of the Lord, that He blesses the man ...WHO puts forth the effort to HAVE a relationship With the Lord.....opposed to; snatching some gifts from the Lord and Doing Nothing with those gifts to Have a true meaningful and constant relationship with the Lord.

Just saying, IF you Trust the Lord and have surrendered your Life TO Him, challenge yourself, why you would have cause to Trust your carnal mind, with logic and weighing spiritual things, when you have the Truth of the Lord IN you.

God created and made men and their habitat (earth).
Both man and his habitat have become corrupt.
He gave us an example. Saved Noah, Lifted Noah up above the face of the waters, above the earth. Then His attention was on mans habitat. He cleansed the earth with water. And then set the Saved Noah in a cleansed habitat.

In the last days, Jesus came to divide. It's like a reality check to the World. Time to choose your standing; with or without the Lord. And what ones chooses, the Lord will accomplish that your choice be effected.

He is establishing and testifying of Who is in standing with or without Him.
On a day of His choosing, He shall claim and take those who are with Him, and like in Noah's day, shall leave those without him, on the earth, as He proceeds to purify the earth with fire,
While those with Him Are with Him, above the face of the earth, in the air/clouds. They too shall be returned to the earth, when the Lord descends upon the earth. (Because we already know, once With the Lord, a man is where the Lord is).

Trust in the Lord, lean on His understanding. Trump your mind with His Truth.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy,

Perhaps consider;
Our carnal mind, is the first to hear about the Lord.
Our carnal mind is naturally against the Lord.
When a man is being enlightened By Hearing, the Lord gives him measures of faith.
To his mind? No.
It is in our heart, where our natural spirit is, which is "our natural truth",
And it is our "natural truth; ie our spirit, ie in our heart; that is being enlightened by hearing the Lords Truth.

A man who continues hearing, believing, ie being enlightened; is a man whom the Lord continues increasing his faith, in his natural spirit, in his heart.

The Increase is the Lord preparing the man...actually Calling the man unto Him, where many are called, but few chosen.

The chosen are they who Choose to answer the Lords calling.

Those that answer; do so by calling on the Lords name, confessing belief to Him IN Him.
And the Lord commences Converting the man Who Chose Him.

We can do nothing of ourselves. It is his gift of faith, and increase, and our desire to be with Him, that His Faith increases journeys us TO Him.

And what about our carnal mind? It's still carnal. The Lord did not seek a carnal minded confession, but rather a natural spirit confession and submission from the Faith in our natural spirit, in our heart.

During a mans Conversion the Lord does several things...
Particularly, but not limited to; forgiveness, for the mans disbelief, corrupting his soul, Circumcised the mans heart, with a new heart, and births the man a new spirit, via His Seed.

The old becomes passed away. But again what about the carnal mind? The carnal mind remains, thinking, pondering, weighting, logically concluding between this and that of everyday decisions, AND is still subject to hearing and exposed to conieving men, philosophies of men, men trying to convince you to follow their way.

It is paramount that a converted man Learn and know Gods Precepts, His Way, Which is why a man continues learning and studying His Word, His Way.

It is paramount for a Converted man to know, His carnal mind IS his responsibility to lay aside his Carnal thoughts and allow the thoughts in his new Spirit, in his new heart, effected by and through the Lords Spirit IN the mans New heart, guiding him.

In short - If men are Converted, but still using their Carnal mind to challenge the Word of God....they are displaying a lack of wisdom in having mastered trusting their new spirit over their carnal mind.

If a man comprehends causing their new spirit (fed by Christ's Spirit) to supersede/trump their Carnal thoughts....."they" Are displaying the maturity of their faith, and transforming their Own carnal mind To a spiritual minded thought process.

It is simply a man changing his own paradime by and through the indwelling power of the Lord, that He blesses the man ...WHO puts forth the effort to HAVE a relationship With the Lord.....opposed to; snatching some gifts from the Lord and Doing Nothing with those gifts to Have a true meaningful and constant relationship with the Lord.

Just saying, IF you Trust the Lord and have surrendered your Life TO Him, challenge yourself, why you would have cause to Trust your carnal mind, with logic and weighing spiritual things, when you have the Truth of the Lord IN you.

God created and made men and their habitat (earth).
Both man and his habitat have become corrupt.
He gave us an example. Saved Noah, Lifted Noah up above the face of the waters, above the earth. Then His attention was on mans habitat. He cleansed the earth with water. And then set the Saved Noah in a cleansed habitat.

In the last days, Jesus came to divide. It's like a reality check to the World. Time to choose your standing; with or without the Lord. And what ones chooses, the Lord will accomplish that your choice be effected.

He is establishing and testifying of Who is in standing with or without Him.
On a day of His choosing, He shall claim and take those who are with Him, and like in Noah's day, shall leave those without him, on the earth, as He proceeds to purify the earth with fire,
While those with Him Are with Him, above the face of the earth, in the air/clouds. They too shall be returned to the earth, when the Lord descends upon the earth. (Because we already know, once With the Lord, a man is where the Lord is).

Trust in the Lord, lean on His understanding. Trump your mind with His Truth.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
For the body is not one member, but many." I Cor 12"12-14

Sometimes we disagree and simply do not wish to pursue the subject further. You don't want to be jabbed and neither should you jab.

I only get into this because it is an old friend of mine at whom you jab. I really don't believe she intended any disrespect toward you. If you really feel offended, I apologize for her.

Give God the glory!

Hi amadeus ~

Thanks for sharing Nancy is an old friend of yours.

It was thoughtful of you to apologize for her, but not necessary.

I do not speak against the Lord and do not know her, and did find her comment implying I believe in a different god, and my beliefs are based on the works of the Devil, was disrespectful and offensive, and perhaps you yourself would be alerted if she had directed the same comments to you.

Personally I do not feel out of line to reject, disagree or dismiss her over the top comments.

Amen, Glorify God.
God Bless,
Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning amadeus!
Personally, there are several reasons that I myself do not often do that:
1- The subject matter has to be something I have a special interest/knowledge in.
2-If there is allot of infighting going on, I tend to avoid.
3-If the OP is just too long , so...I guess that can be considered as lazy on my part :oops:
Good enough. I also avoid reading most lengthy posts with a few exceptions which your number 1 helps to describe. Also I tend to avoid anymore things as per your number 2. For example on this forum anytime I see the Protestants versus the Catholics I try to be gone.

Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi amadeus ~

I do not speak against the Lord and do not know her, and did find her comment implying I believe in a different god, and my beliefs are based on the works of the Devil, was disrespectful and offensive, and perhaps you yourself would be alerted if she had directed the same comments to you.

Personally I do not feel out of line to reject, disagree or dismiss her over the top comments.

Amen, Glorify God.
God Bless,
Taken
LOL, it seems that perhaps our wires have crossed. I do have at least two old friends named Nancy but I am uncertain that this Nancy is one of those. In any case I was talking in this thread in the post to you about "ByGrace" rather than Nancy. Hopefully no hard feelings between us now. May God richly bless your efforts to glorify Him. :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good enough. I also avoid reading most lengthy posts with a few exceptions which your number 1 helps to describe. Also I tend to avoid anymore things as per your number 2. For example on this forum anytime I see the Protestants versus the Catholics I try to be gone.

I can respect we are all different in how we convey our beliefs and the basis for our beliefs and understanding.

Anyone can copy the Knowledge revealed in Scripture and say they agree with it.

However it is the basis for the Understanding of the knowledge that is not in Scripture and personal unto the individual.

Personally I get to Know an other when they speak to their basis for their own understanding of Scripture.

For me, I choose to Know my brothers "IN" Christ by their claim of standing "IN" Christ and the basis for their understanding of His Word.

When I disagree with an other. I say so.
And I know why, which has nothing to do with philosophies of men, or what the world teaches.

It is clear How I convey information is not acceptable to some. "They" have a scroll option.

However it is my choosing, and quite frankly a learned behavior that has been beneficial primarily for deaf people and prisoners whom I have had extensive opportunity to speak with about the Lord. They crave the information and I try to be very specific beyond the toddler version of believe, get saved and continue being the same milk slurping child.

And using the CAPS for emphasis. Also my choice, and also disclosed it has no intent of yelling or implying people are stupid.

I use my phone service to type here.
You try it. And scroll up and down changing the text to bold to emphasize or highlight a point, to satisfy Nancy. (Correction; should read ByGrace, ie Helen, not Nancy). I have no desire to inconvenience myself for a piddly worldly complaint.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, it seems that perhaps our wires have crossed. I do have at least two old friends named Nancy but I am uncertain that this Nancy is one of those. In any case I was talking in this thread in the post to you about "ByGrace" rather than Nancy. Hopefully no hard feelings between us now. May God richly bless your efforts to glorify Him. :)

Yep...sorry, my error, should be Helen, (ByGrace) not Nancy.

I had no hard feelings toward you, nor harbor hard feeling toward others.

Thank you, and same as well to you for the richness of Gods blessings upon you and yours.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi amadeus ~

Amen, Glorify God.
God Bless,
Taken

Correction added;
Reference to Nancy should read instead;
ByGrace (Helen).

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Taken,
I really just posted the ping ball thing as a joke, it's not that I have really prayed on this particular subject per say, I want to always be confident on my stance where this stuff is concerned. I do pray for the Holy Spirit's discernment overall no matter what. But, was reading one differing "opinion" after another so, hence the ping pong ball comment, lol! And, I do have an interest in all things Rapture as I believe it is very important to know truth in ll it's forms It's all good :)
God bless and keep you in His able hands!
-nancy
I can respect we are all different in how we convey our beliefs and the basis for our beliefs and understanding.

However it is the basis for the Understanding of the knowledge that is not in Scripture and personal unto the individual.

Personally I get to Know an other when they speak to their basis for their own understanding of Scripture.

For me, I choose to Know my brothers "IN" Christ by their claim of standing "IN" Christ and the basis for their understanding of His Word.

And I know why, which has nothing to do with philosophies of men, or what the world teaches.

It is clear How I convey information is not acceptable to some. "They" have a scroll option.

However it is my choosing, and quite frankly a learned behavior that has been beneficial primarily for deaf people and prisoners whom I have had extensive opportunity to speak with about the Lord. They crave the information and I try to be very specific beyond the toddler version of believe, get saved and continue being the same milk slurping child.

And using the CAPS for emphasis. Also my choice, and also disclosed it has no intent of yelling or implying people are stupid.

You try it. And scroll up and down changing the text to bold to emphasize or highlight a point, to satisfy Nancy. (Correction; should read ByGrace, ie Helen, not Nancy). I have no desire to inconvenience myself for a piddly worldly complaint.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken,
I never intended the yelling post be directed at you at all! I thoroughly enjoy your posts. I am made to think and dig into scripture which is what I think this forum should be about. Your ministries are wonderful. I was just yesterday speaking with another Christian who has a prison ministry...he never tells anyone, I only found out about what he does through someone else from his Church. Seems it would be difficult, with so much brokenness and anger and despair. God bless you as you bring His word to the prisoners!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is so and often this what people do. There are of course some who don't bother to copy knowledge... that is they know nearly nothing of importance and too often open their mouths to say that.

So do I but I really don't get to know very many people on the forums any more. Most threads I skip simply because I don't have the time or incentive to read them. As to people, unless I communicate with them regularly any new ones are often lost in the multitude of names and doctrines. I used to keep a list of Internet Forum names of people I met with notes to help me keep track but then they would quit or they would change to another name or... etc. Trouble is not with them but with my mind for retaining certain kinds of detail. I guess I would gradually lose what I have been given of the scriptures themselves except that I read from them at length daily.

I do read some from some people's posts sometimes, but I don't necessarily or even often post comments about them. I have read of few of yours and honestly some of them are contrary to where I stand. At one time I would have jumped right in to challenge or at least discuss the differences, but that does not happen so often with me any more. I don't seek to win arguments. Sometimes I do seen to understand differences. I know that when I am paying attention that God will once in a while teach me a thing of two. He certainly does give any real increase.

Even for that simple little thing of "IN" Christ I have an understanding which likely is similar to yours even though we do not agree on specific points. The difference between being "IN" Christ or "Not" can be very considerable.

I don't always say so even though I may know the reason why. I am looking to edify and if I see that the discussion [argument] is unlikely to edify I try to avoid it. Time is limited and I really try not to waste it. I know I miss it at times on this, but if I am able to hear God's voice...? Do I always? I hope that I am hearing more often than was once the case.

I believe that I understand, but that won't change how I communicate or how I decide to read or not to read someone else's posts or whether or not I choose to respond to them. Hopefully your method is edifying some in the good things from God.

You try it. And scroll up and down changing the text to bold to emphasize or highlight a point, to satisfy Nancy. I have no desire to inconvenience myself for a piddly worldly complaint.

God Bless,
Taken
Thank you for taking the time to explain. As to the phone service I would have to learn something very new to use it for Internet.

There is only one cell phone between me and my wife and we use it primarily for spoken conversation between each other when one of us is away from home. She also texts with one person who lives out of state, but I have never done that.

I am at home mostly and use either my desktop computer or my laptop because I really like the full keyboard where I can use all 10 fingers to type words and sentences. I learned to type on a manual typewriter many years ago and having to hunt and peck with one finger or use a stylus considering my bulky hands and fingers is not something I want to deal with...

Again thank you for your explanations.

Give God the glory!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Taken,

:)

I really just posted the ping ball thing as a joke, it's not that I have really prayed on this particular subject per say,

Got your point.

I want to always be confident on my stance where this stuff is concerned.

Agree.

I do pray for the Holy Spirit's discernment overall no matter what.

Paramount! And thanks for sharing you are blessed with that concept.

But, was reading one differing "opinion" after another so, hence the ping pong ball comment, lol!

Got it.

And, I do have an interest in all things Rapture as I believe it is very important to know truth in ll it's forms It's all good :)

Agree.

God bless and keep you in His able hands!
-nancy

Thank you, and same to you and yours as well.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so and often this what people do. There are of course some who don't bother to copy knowledge... that is they know nearly nothing of importance and too often open their mouths to say that.

So do I but I really don't get to know very many people on the forums any more. Most threads I skip simply because I don't have the time or incentive to read them. As to people, unless I communicate with them regularly any new ones are often lost in the multitude of names and doctrines. I used to keep a list of Internet Forum names of people I met with notes to help me keep track but then they would quit or they would change to another name or... etc. Trouble is not with them but with my mind for retaining certain kinds of detail. I guess I would gradually lose what I have been given of the scriptures themselves except that I read from them at length daily.

I do read some from some people's posts sometimes, but I don't necessarily or even often post comments about them. I have read of few of yours and honestly some of them are contrary to where I stand. At one time I would have jumped right in to challenge or at least discuss the differences, but that does not happen so often with me any more. I don't seek to win arguments. Sometimes I do seen to understand differences. I know that when I am paying attention that God will once in a while teach me a thing of two. He certainly does give any real increase.

Even for that simple little thing of "IN" Christ I have an understanding which likely is similar to yours even though we do not agree on specific points. The difference between being "IN" Christ or "Not" can be very considerable.

I don't always say so even though I may know the reason why. I am looking to edify and if I see that the discussion [argument] is unlikely to edify I try to avoid it. Time is limited and I really try not to waste it. I know I miss it at times on this, but if I am able to hear God's voice...? Do I always? I hope that I am hearing more often than was once the case.

I believe that I understand, but that won't change how I communicate or how I decide to read or not to read someone else's posts or whether or not I choose to respond to them. Hopefully your method is edifying some in the good things from God.

Thank you for taking the time to explain. As to the phone service I would have to learn something very new to use it for Internet.

There is only one cell phone between me and my wife and we use it primarily for spoken conversation between each other when one of us is away from home. She also texts with one person who lives out of state, but I have never done that.

I am at home mostly and use either my desktop computer or my laptop because I really like the full keyboard where I can use all 10 fingers to type words and sentences. I learned to type on a manual typewriter many years ago and having to hunt and peck with one finger or use a stylus considering my bulky hands and fingers is not something I want to deal with...

Again thank you for your explanations.

Give God the glory!

Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm not on a mission of a contest to win arguments. For me, it hinges more on understanding.

I have a Pastor friend who has spend a great deal of time living in Israel, who takes advantage of mingling with people of the Jewish religion and the Islam religion and their expressed views being pretty much complete lack of Christian religious views, being such a puzzle to them. Also, their interest to know and understand.

He and I have also discussed American Christians, tending to be desiring of the knowledge of the Lord, in a quick version that gets their foot in His Kingdom, but are quickly bored with the understanding according to God. And in contrast the Athiests seem to want the understanding, Before they are willing to invest in learning the knowledge and decide if they believe it.

I get your point, bypassing the piddly stuff, which for me, I will address particularly when another is making declarations "for me", that I have not made, and are false.

And yes, I also perfer using a keyboard to type. I travel quite a bit, and It just is simply rare for me to located where I have service to use something other than my phone. Even with using my phone my service drifts in and out and often deletes what I have already written. LOL. A challenge for sure.

God is Supreme and Bless you Brother, in whom, is IN His hand.

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken,
I never intended the yelling post be directed at you at all! I thoroughly enjoy your posts. I am made to think and dig into scripture which is what I think this forum should be about. Your ministries are wonderful. I was just yesterday speaking with another Christian who has a prison ministry...he never tells anyone, I only found out about what he does through someone else from his Church. Seems it would be difficult, with so much brokenness and anger and despair. God bless you as you bring His word to the prisoners!

I travel quite a bit and many little towns have prisons from high to minimum security. It is IMO quite surprising how many in lock up have virtually no clue. It also seems to me that our discussions are so foreign to what they have ever experienced. Rewarding!

The facilities for the elderly are also rewarding to visit. So many there that really want to be the speaker and have someone who is actually interested in their stories, their experiences, their life.

As mentioned, I also have a passion for the deaf. They are hungry and yes I know some Churches offer signing during a service, yet they miss so much and struggle to get to the understanding part.

Anyway pretty much I have found it requires no particular "place" or time of day to meet complete strangers eager to engage in some praising of the Lord. That is the kind of joy that makes my day.

God Bless,
Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm not on a mission of a contest to win arguments. For me, it hinges more on understanding.

I have a Pastor friend who has spend a great deal of time living in Israel, who takes advantage of mingling with people of the Jewish religion and the Islam religion and their expressed views being pretty much complete lack of Christian religious views, being such a puzzle to them. Also, their interest to know and understand.

He and I have also discussed American Christians, tending to be desiring of the knowledge of the Lord, in a quick version that gets their foot in His Kingdom, but are quickly bored with the understanding according to God. And in contrast the Athiests seem to want the understanding, Before they are willing to invest in learning the knowledge and decide if they believe it.

I get your point, bypassing the piddly stuff, which for me, I will address particularly when another is making declarations "for me", that I have not made, and are false.

And yes, I also perfer using a keyboard to type. I travel quite a bit, and It just is simply rare for me to located where I have service to use something other than my phone. Even with using my phone my service drifts in and out and often deletes what I have already written. LOL. A challenge for sure.

God is Supreme and Bless you Brother, in whom, is IN His hand.

Taken
Thank you for your revealing and kind words. I will be seeing you around the forum and we may even converse from time to time.
Again may God richly bless you and yours.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:)

Got your point.

Agree.

Paramount! And thanks for sharing you are blessed with that concept.

Got it.

Agree.

Thank you, and same to you and yours as well.

God Bless,
Taken
My, you are very agreeable. I like you! Lol..

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your revealing and kind words. I will be seeing you around the forum and we may even converse from time to time.
Again may God richly bless you and yours.

Ok :) and thank you.

God Bless,
Taken