The Result of Sin and False Doctrines on BACs in the Last Days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
[SIZE=10pt]PART 1 •••[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] It is necessary to understand God’s fierce wrath against sin![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sin is rebellion against God’s law, and His law is unchangeable.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The law of Jehovah is the foundation of His government in heaven and upon earth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It truly is as sacred as God Himself, and He requires implicit obedience from everyone.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sin is transgression of the law, and God is jealous for the honor of His law.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The transgression of His law causes a fearful separation between Him and man.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Adam and Eve were moral agents, free to obey or disobey. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They were free to believe God’s word, obey His commandments, and live[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]… or believe the tempter, disobey, and perish.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]But, they did not realize that if they should transgress the will of God, they would surely die.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They came to realize just how exalted and sacred the law of God was.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Their disobedience brought the wrath of God upon the whole human race.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]And it was impossible for God to alter His law to save lost and perishing man.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Righteousness is defined as obedience to God’s law (i.e. His commandments).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]And down through the OT we go … comparing righteousness vs. wickedness,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]starting with righteous Abel and wicked Cain, righteous Jacob and wicked Esau, etc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Most would not comply with the conditions required of them to be partakers of His great salvation.
They preferred sin and transgression of God’s law rather than repentance and obedience.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Most yielded to their naturally strong inclinations to transgress the holy law of God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The loyal and obedient righteous who fear God will be respected and honored and given eternal life.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The rebellious wicked who trample on God’s authority will be cut off and destroyed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Father God absolutely hates sin, and will NOT allow it to enter heaven.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Habitual repentance is required to cleanse your sins away with the precious blood of Jesus.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]PART 2 •••[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] 2 false doctrines in the churches will destroy many BACs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1) God’s free gift of grace does not require any appropriate response [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Father God’s grace to BACs is giving them Jesus and the Holy Spirit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If you are a BAC, what is YOUR PART in God’s new covenant?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Do not make the disastrous mistake of thinking grace equals righteousness![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Grace only wipes out your sins prior to being born-again … not future sins.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]No one with unrepented-of future sin will be welcomed into heaven.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Today’s Laodicean churches (Rev 3:14-22) have been deceived, big-time![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2) The pre-tribulation rapture [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Evangelists who travel the world say this is only believed in North America.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]People who are expecting to be raptured out of here are NOT prepared for persecution.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]These people will literally freak-out when really tough times come upon them![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They will get mad at God and at the churches, and this disaster [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]will cause even more apostacy (falling away) from the faith to occur.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Many BACs will leave the faith and will lose their salvation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Today’s Laodicean churches (Rev 3:14-22) have been deceived, big-time![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]There are many reasons for today’s churches not teaching the unpopular truth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be when the Son of God returns![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Noah preached God’s warnings for 100 years …[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]while demonstrating his great faith by building the ark and while listening to the scoffers.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Make sure you have made your preparations like Noah did.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]In both covenants, it’s all about the obedient righteous and the disobedient wicked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“For I am the Lord, I do not change” (Malachi 3:6)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]For those who can receive it …[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the spiritual condition of American churches is deplorable (and there are several reasons why).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Many warnings on uncensored Christian internet radio programs have been voiced about this.[/SIZE]

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
evangelist-7 said:
[SIZE=10pt]PART 1 •••[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] It is necessary to understand God’s fierce wrath against sin![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Sin is rebellion against God’s law, and His law is unchangeable.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The law of Jehovah is the foundation of His government in heaven and upon earth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It truly is as sacred as God Himself, and He requires implicit obedience from everyone.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Sin is transgression of the law, and God is jealous for the honor of His law.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The transgression of His law causes a fearful separation between Him and man.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Adam and Eve were moral agents, free to obey or disobey. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They were free to believe God’s word, obey His commandments, and live[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]… or believe the tempter, disobey, and perish.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]But, they did not realize that if they should transgress the will of God, they would surely die.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They came to realize just how exalted and sacred the law of God was.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Their disobedience brought the wrath of God upon the whole human race.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]And it was impossible for God to alter His law to save lost and perishing man.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Righteousness is defined as obedience to God’s law (i.e. His commandments).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]And down through the OT we go … comparing righteousness vs. wickedness,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]starting with righteous Abel and wicked Cain, righteous Jacob and wicked Esau, etc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Most would not comply with the conditions required of them to be partakers of His great salvation.
They preferred sin and transgression of God’s law rather than repentance and obedience.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Most yielded to their naturally strong inclinations to transgress the holy law of God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The loyal and obedient righteous who fear God will be respected and honored and given eternal life.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The rebellious wicked who trample on God’s authority will be cut off and destroyed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Father God absolutely hates sin, and will NOT allow it to enter heaven.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Habitual repentance is required to cleanse your sins away with the precious blood of Jesus.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]PART 2 •••[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] 2 false doctrines in the churches will destroy many BACs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1) God’s free gift of grace does not require any appropriate response [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Father God’s grace to BACs is giving them Jesus and the Holy Spirit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If you are a BAC, what is YOUR PART in God’s new covenant?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Do not make the disastrous mistake of thinking grace equals righteousness![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Grace only wipes out your sins prior to being born-again … not future sins.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]No one with unrepented-of future sin will be welcomed into heaven.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2) The pre-tribulation rapture [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Evangelists who travel the world say this is only believed in North America.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]People who are expecting to be raptured out of here are NOT prepared for persecution.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]These people will literally freak-out when really tough times come upon them![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They will get mad at God and at the churches, and this disaster [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]will cause even more apostacy (falling away) from the faith to occur.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Many BACs will leave the faith and will lose their salvation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]There are many reasons for today’s churches not teaching the unpopular truth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be when the Son of God returns![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Noah preached God’s warnings for 100 years …[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]while demonstrating his great faith by building the ark and while listening to the scoffers.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Make sure you have made your preparations like Noah did.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]In both covenants, it’s all about the obedient righteous and the disobedient wicked.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“For I am the Lord, I do not change” (Malachi 3:6)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]For those who can receive it …[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the spiritual condition of American churches is deplorable (and there are several reasons why).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Many warnings on uncensored Christian internet radio programs have been voiced about this.[/SIZE]
Amen!

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
@ evangelist-7 ... Not so brother, the Pre-trib is believed across Africa where I live, including Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
And with good reason, because it makes sense.
The Reptilian race and Nephilim doctrines are truly the biggest lies currently doing the Christian circuit along with the lies from
the Seeker Sensitive bunch like Rob Bell and cohorts.

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Enquirer said:
Pre-trib is believed across Africa where I live, including Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
What makes sense to me is what the Bible says.
And It says that Jesus is coming back for a holy people who love Him.
He said that those who love Him will keep His commandments.
Who marries someone who does not love him/her?
Not Jesus, that's for sure!

The tribulation of the antichrist will purge the tares out of the church.
And out of the great tribulation will come those purified by fire!
And Jesus has promised to protect all those who are His.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
Enquirer said:
@ evangelist-7 ... Not so brother, the Pre-trib is believed across Africa where I live, including Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
The Reptilian race and Nephilim doctrines are truly the biggest lies currently doing the Christian circuit along with the lies from
the Seeker Sensitive bunch like Rob Bell and cohorts.
[SIZE=16pt]Look around you, open your eyes. We are now experiencing the End Time Tribulations.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]You are going to see thing soon that will make most people want to get away from this world. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]This is only the beginning. [/SIZE]

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
I believe, like you that we must live a sinless life, but not according to the law when
you say:

Proper use of words will help us understand the Word of God. How do we do that?

Hermeneutics says that if there is a misunderstanding of a word, then search the scriptures for answers.
Salvation is received and maintained by being obedient to God's word. So as we read the
scriptures below, replace the word works with obedience. I will help by showing that beside each one,

Let us look at the works of law. Again we will replaces works with obedience.

Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier
of him which believeth in Jesus.
Rom 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works(obedience)? Nay: but
by the law of faith.

Rom 9:31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law
of righteousness.
Rom 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works(obedience)
of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Gal 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works(obedience) of the law, but by the
faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the
faith of Christ, and not by the works(obedience) of the law: for by the works(obedience) of the
law
shall no flesh be justified.

Gal 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before
whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Gal 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works(obedience) of the
law
, or by the hearing of faith?

Gal 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth
he it by the works(obedience) of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works(obedience) of the law are under the curse: for it is
written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the
law to do them.

The works(obedience) of the law has been done away with, we live under the works(obedience) of faith.

When Jesus states that we must do something, it is not the for our works(obedience) of the law
but for our works(obedience) of faith that we do it.

Reactions: FHII

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Rocky Wiley said:
The works(obedience) of the law has been done away with, we live under the works(obedience) of faith.

When Jesus states that we must do something, it is not the for our works(obedience) of the law
but for our works(obedience) of faith that we do it.
That is why there are so many verses which warn that ...
BACs must endure in their faith until the end of their lives to be saved.

But now we are forced to determine what is involved in enduring in the faith.
What kind of "obedience of faith" are you referring to?

I say the BAC's faith includes holding to The Ten Commandments (which is God's law).
Did Jesus ever even suggest that this is not critical? ... No, to the contrary.

P.S. No, I am not 7th Day Adventist ...
but I really like Ellen G. White's books, which summarize the Scriptures and church history.

Classic Rider

Oct 13, 2014
True Christianity is unique. All other religions throughout the world teach that the method for obtaining salvation is being good. All other religions teach that the way to be saved is A. Join their religion. B. Serve their god faithfully by following his rules. C. Continue to do good throughout life and in the end if you have been good enough you will go to heaven. All these false man-made religions can summerized by one word.....DO. Do this and Do that and Do the other thing and you will be saved.

Christianity is unique. Christianity can be decribed as the DONE religion. According to the Law, we must obey the law of Moses to be saved. Moses said, "Do this and you shall live." However that has already been DONE. Jesus Christ obeyed the law on our behalf and His righteousness and obedience to the law is imputed or credited to the account of the believer. In Christ my obedience to the law has already been DONE. I am clothed in the righteousness of Christ. Jeremiah 23:6 says the Jesus will be called, " The Lord OUR righteousness". If you want to try and get to heaven by YOUR righteousness, go ahead and try. (That is called self-righteousness and Jesus spoke against the Pharisees for it) I am going to get to heaven by the LORD'S righteousness. The law demands I be righteous. The GOSPEL says THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE. DONE!

Also, because of my sins the law of Moses says that the death of my soul must occur. Moses said, "The soul that sinneth it shall die". So I have to die for my sins. However, that has already been DONE. Christ has died for the believer so now the believer no longer faces the death and destruction of the soul in hell. The LAW says I must die... the GOSPEL (Good news) says, THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE! In fact when Jesus died He died for all sin. Not just some sins. He died for past sins, present sins, and future sins. He died for all my sins. John the Baptist said..."Behold the lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world." Not some of the sins, not part of the sins, not just past sins.... sins period. So when I become a Christian my past sins are covered by His blood and also my present sins and also my future sins. If Jesus died for your future sins they you cannot ever be sent to hell for them. If Jesus didn't die for your future sins then how is he ever going to forgive you of them no matter how much you might beg Him to do so?

The Gospel of John says.... "Whosoever believes in him HATH eternal life and shall not come into condemnation but has passed from death unto life". Hath means already possesses. If I already possess eternal life then I cannot lose it.

Some of you guys are not preaching the GOSPEL you are preaching THE LAW. You cannot get to heaven by the LAW. Paul says "Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law."

What Paul says in Romans 4:1-5 absolutely destroys the Jesus plus works = salvation crowd.
Abraham Justified by Faith
4 What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[a]
4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

Abraham found out that you recieve salvation by simple believing. When we believe in Jesus we are credited with His righteousness. God puts his righteousness into our spiritual bank account. And it won't do any good to quote James 2 either. That is because James and Paul are speaking of two different things. Notice in verse 4 Paul says "but not before God". Abraham was not justified by works BEFORE GOD. He was justified by faith before God. James is speaking of how Abraham was justified BEFORE MEN. James says " I will SHOW YOU my faith by my works". So James is speaking of the fact that Abraham was justified by works BEFORE MEN. Paul says Abraham was justified by faith BEFORE GOD. So all of that simply means that to be Justified (seen as righteous) before God we need only faith in Jesus. But to be justified (seen as righteous) before men we need works. Men must be able to see our works in order to know that we have faith.

Those of you who are trying to be Justified BEFORE GOD by works will not be saved. With regards to God and salvation we are justified by faith alone. But before men we are seen as righteous (justified) by works. Don't try to be saved in the eyes of God by works.... you may think you are righteous enough to do that but Isaiah says that "all of our righteousness is as filthy rags in his sight"

Also remember that to the Pharisees who thought that they were going to heaven because they were so righteous Jesus told them that prostitutes would get into heaven before they would.

One final thing... to those who say that we must endure to the end to be saved and that if you don't you lose your salvation 1 John 5:4 say "whoever is born of God overcometh the world" So John says those who are born again will overcome the world. You cannot be born again and fail to overcome and lose your salvation.

Reactions: FHII

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Classic Rider said:
One final thing... 1 John 5:4 says "whoever is born of God overcometh the world"
So John says those who are born again will overcome the world.
You cannot be born again and fail to overcome and lose your salvation.
One final thing...
Johnny was only talking about overcoming the world.
Jesus warns that we must overcome much more than just the world,
even as He overcame much more than just the world ...

Rev 3:21 "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne,
as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Trekson said:
Well-written Classic Rider!
So, thou does not believe the following verse,
as well as many others in the current thread, "The best NT Scriptures ..."

Rev 3:21 "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne,
as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overcoming is an on-going process beause God always finds room for one to grow a little more.