The right to abort. The right to ask for the aborted to be adopted instead. These are the same thing!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe there is a right to ask to adopt a child, that would otherwise be aborted?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regarding single women, 13-46 ys old....... who love to fornicate.
Why should the baby have to die to give her that "right"?
Also, how many abortions , per her "right to abort" is too many?

Should her right to kill the baby in her womb be limited to no more than 20 times, or should it be less than 40 times? (up to 39 Babies).
I did not realize that you are God.
Please forgive me Oh Lord.
BTW: The only fornicator here seems to be beholding.
No offense intended or implied
:)-

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Old Testament is a collection of books written by different people at different times. You can believe parts of it or all of it.
I personally believe there is something to learn from it and some things you wish you did not know.

Israel was a person, not a place.
:)-
2 Chronicles 2
17 Then Solomon numbered all the aliens who were in the land of Israel, after the census in which David his father had numbered them; and there were found to be one hundred and fifty-three thousand six hundred.

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Chronicles 2
17 Then Solomon numbered all the aliens who were in the land of Israel, after the census in which David his father had numbered them; and there were found to be one hundred and fifty-three thousand six hundred.
I looked for real evidence of a nation called “Israel” and this is what I found------

History of Israel as a nation
Founding of the State of Israel 1948

Israel's establishment as an independent sovereign state was officially declared in Tel Aviv on Friday May 14, 1948, by Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion, the day the British Mandate over Palestine was officially terminated, in accordance with UN Resolution 181.

Early History In the first century, when the Jewish civilization in Israel was already over 1,000 years old, Rome destroyed the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and conquered the Jewish nation. At this time, the Romans renamed the region “Palestine” and exiled a portion of the population. However, some Jews remained.
https://tinyurl.com/44au3xhs

But between me, you and the fence post it really does not matter to me if an ancient Israel existed or not. What concerns me is the here and now.

The country called Israel has used its military, the IDF to murder Palestinian children, not once or twice but dozens of Palestinian children have been murdered by IDF sniper teams.

This I cannot look away from or ignore or forgive.

• Angry
Reactions: Stan B

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked for real evidence of a nation called “Israel” and this is what I found------

History of Israel as a nation
Founding of the State of Israel 1948

Israel's establishment as an independent sovereign state was officially declared in Tel Aviv on Friday May 14, 1948, by Zionist leader David Ben-Gurion, the day the British Mandate over Palestine was officially terminated, in accordance with UN Resolution 181.

Early History In the first century, when the Jewish civilization in Israel was already over 1,000 years old, Rome destroyed the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and conquered the Jewish nation. At this time, the Romans renamed the region “Palestine” and exiled a portion of the population. However, some Jews remained.
https://tinyurl.com/44au3xhs

But between me, you and the fence post it really does not matter to me if an ancient Israel existed or not. What concerns me is the here and now.

The country called Israel has used its military, the IDF to murder Palestinian children, not once or twice but dozens of Palestinian children have been murdered by IDF sniper teams.

This I cannot look away from or ignore or forgive.
The TINY place called 'Israel' has been constantly attacked by enemies. Israel is like a dot on the map surrounded by enemies. The 1967 war was miraculously won by Israel, being attacked by several other nations. Guess where Jesus will return.

Zechariah 14
2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ...
3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Reactions: Stan B
May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The TINY place called 'Israel' has been constantly attacked by enemies. Israel is like a dot on the map surrounded by enemies. The 1967 war was miraculously won by Israel, being attacked by several other nations. Guess where Jesus will return. Zechariah 14 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; ... 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. 12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel
Chapter 21

1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,

3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.

22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.

23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:

29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.

30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The baby has a greater right to be adopted, than the mother has a right to ignore the choice she made when conceiving the child.

I'm not saying there aren't exceptions, but in principle you shouldn't just be looking for exceptions.

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one simple fact. You do not want a mother to be forced to have a baby that she did not want but was forced to do so.

The child will feel this resentment and more than not grow up as a disturbed individual.

I wonder how many of the disturbed serial killers came from an unwanted mother-?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one simple fact. You do not want a mother to be forced to have a baby that she did not want but was forced to do so.

The child will feel this resentment and more than not grow up as a disturbed individual.

I wonder how many of the disturbed serial killers came from an unwanted mother-?
So murder the baby?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While, my thoughts go along the lines of simply having the kid and putting it up from adoption, (I dont tend to debate; these are just my thoughts).

Due to the Governing Authorites who tend to allow the things to go on here in America, or any other country, have the ability to allow those who live with-in the confounds the right to choose what one may want to do, and that being the foundations of America.

I believe it is good to get a program that would be stable for a person to have a child, and give them up for adoption, and then you have a scripture that says this from ECC.

Ecclesiastes 4:3 But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.

So therefore fighting against this 'socially known ill' is it worth fighting? Perhaps helping people keep the child, but if they do not wanna do that or bring on into this world then the Abortion clinic is there; it's been around for a very long time anyway... Just like the plan B pill, a woman takes the next morning to kill any semen, that might try to get it.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While, my thoughts go along the lines of simply having the kid and putting it up from adoption, (I dont tend to debate; these are just my thoughts).

Due to the Governing Authorites who tend to allow the things to go on here in America, or any other country, have the ability to allow those who live with-in the confounds the right to choose what one may want to do, and that being the foundations of America.

I believe it is good to get a program that would be stable for a person to have a child, and give them up for adoption, and then you have a scripture that says this from ECC.

Ecclesiastes 4:3 But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.

So therefore fighting against this 'socially known ill' is it worth fighting? Perhaps helping people keep the child, but if they do not wanna do that or bring on into this world then the Abortion clinic is there; it's been around for a very long time anyway... Just like the plan B pill, a woman takes the next morning to kill any semen, that might try to get it.
I cant really believe God will punish people for making a decision for themselves; they can realize later perhaps that should not have made that choice and change as they go about life, because life is a learning experience through trial and error, and alot of those have been made since the dawn of time; thinking of Cain and Able.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
No, what you are saying is wrong. Many abortions are performed because the fetus does not have the ability to survive on its own outside the womb. Do you want to adopt a dead baby?
What about the abortions that are not necessary because the child would survive. Those are clearly the majority but you haven't addressed it in your many posts.

Reactions: Jack

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about the abortions that are not necessary because the child would survive. Those are clearly the majority but you haven't addressed it in your many posts.

I cannot speak for Jim, but I am against abortions on demand. That includes abortions where the child would survive. What I am for our abortions that are medically necessary to save the life of the mother. I am for protecting abortions for that reason alone.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot speak for Jim, but I am against abortions on demand. That includes abortions where the child would survive. What I am for our abortions that are medically necessary to save the life of the mother. I am for protecting abortions for that reason alone.
What about a Christian lady? Should she murder her baby?

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When does life begin? The scientific answer is at conception.
So does a mother have the right to take the life of any unwanted child?
I believe that God is the creator of human life, and He is the only one with the right to end that life. In Jeremiah chapter one, God says he knew us before He created us in the womb, and throughout scripture, there is no mention of a fetus, just a babe or child in the womb. There is no guarantee that anyone will have their next breath, so the argument one person made for that justifying abortion is absurd. Is it okay to kill everyone because they may not survive another day? I do not believe abortion should be legal unless it will mean the death of the mother, and there are no other options. Then again, I weigh everything by the Bible and what I believe God thinks based on scripture.

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we don't adopt babies that would otherwise be aborted, we have betrayed God.
As nice and religious as that sounds, it is not always possible for a host of reasons including the regulations and high adoption fees. As far as I know, if a woman has a child, she cannot take care of, the government will place them until they are adopted. It is not like they are turned out into the wild.