The right to abort. The right to ask for the aborted to be adopted instead. These are the same thing!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe there is a right to ask to adopt a child, that would otherwise be aborted?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I provide Scripture and it upsets the baby killers terribly. They can't debate so they report. They would report Jesus.

No, you call people that agree with medical abortions children of Satan which implies that they are not Christian. That is against the rules of this forum which you said you would abide by when signing up for this forum.

Here are your own words "Amazing! How many of Satan's children promoting murdering babies!"

No scipture in sight within that quote from post The right to abort. The right to ask for the aborted to be adopted instead. These are the same thing!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you call people that agree with medical abortions children of Satan which implies that they are not Christian. That is against the rules of this forum which you said you would abide by when signing up for this forum.
You're twisting what I said. And again you are obsessing with promoting abortions.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did not go by the "rules". He was HATED!

Jesus did follow the rules unless it went against God. He was hated because He claimed to be someone that the Jews didn't think He was.
Following the rules of this forum in no way goes against God.

Calling a Christian a child of Satan or saying that they aren't Christians is a judgment call that you do not get to make. It is disrespectful and that is why there is a rule against it.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did follow the rules unless it went against God. He was hated because He claimed to be someone that the Jews didn't think He was.
Following the rules of this forum in no way goes against God.

Calling a Christian a child of Satan or saying that they aren't Christians is a judgment call that you do not get to make. It is disrespectful and that is why there is a rule against it.
How about quoting my comments that you are referring to?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already did do that. Go back and look. Do try and keep up.
Ok, no proof! If you're going to accuse me then give proof. I will continue to defend the Bible and the lives of babies.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't mention any one specifically. If it offended you then that's your problem.

You used a generalized statement. No one needed to be singled out. You literally said "how many". Don't try and back peddle now.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, no proof! If you're going to accuse me then give proof. I will continue to defend the Bible and the lives of babies.

I showed proof. I showed proof with a link to the post and even a screenshot of your words. Someone is in denial.

What's funny is that you cannot even see how you are ruining your own defense by acting like I didn't show proof, when everyone can see that I did, including you.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You used a generalized statement. No one needed to be singled out. You literally said all. Don't try and back peddle now.
You have avoided the Scriptures like plague. If you don't have proof then stop the false accusations!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I showed proof. I showed proof with a link to the post and even a screenshot of your words. Someone is in denial.

What's funny is that you cannot even see how you are ruining your own defense by acting like I didn't show proof, when everyone can see that I did, including you.
Whom was I referring to?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whom was I referring to?

Your words, "Amazing! How many of Satan's children promoting murdering babies!"

Anyone who has read your posts knows that you include anyone that believes that an abortion that is medically necessary to save the life of the mother in with "promoting murdering babies." You have said that exact thing to me and all I have ever said is that I support medically necessary abortions where the life of the mother is at stake.

By saying Satan's children, you are saying that we're not Christian. It's not rocket science.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, I will go back to just reading this thread. No further replies are necessary from me.

I think I have proven my point thoroughly with a link and screenshot.

Have a great day everyone! I am off of work for the next three days and I am definitely going to enjoy it. Got bowling planned and a special dish to make my daughter for her 17th birthday. She requested Chicken Fettucine Alfredo from scratch. Good thing I know how to do that!