The Royal Priesthood: The Beginning and the End Times

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter says we are a royal priesthood, meaning we are kings and priests at the same time. To understand the authority of our royal priesthood, we need to know what the “priesthood” in the Old Testament was in the first place.

The Royal Priesthood: The Beginning and the End Times

Thanks for sharing.
My perspective and belief as well.

Most excellent presentation, to the point, very appropriate selected graphics for the visual aid, most beneficial for young and old.
Your time and effort is noted, thanks again.

Glory to God,
Taken

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter says we are a royal priesthood, meaning we are kings and priests at the same time. To understand the authority of our royal priesthood, we need to know what the “priesthood” in the Old Testament was in the first place.

I'm not commenting on the link--just the subject of the "royal priesthood." What makes us a "royal priesthood" is the fact Christ was a different kind of priest--he was a "royal priest." What he did for us in forgiving our sins was due to his authority as king.

We belong to his priesthood because we share the testimony of what he did. It's a great privilege, and the message does need to get out.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Christians are the children of God, so having the King of the Universe as father must make us royalty too..:)
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)