The Silent Invasion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HolyWarrior

Dec 1, 2006
The Silent InvasionBy Scott GulbransenCounting Coup Press, Inc.
In November 1998, while traveling through Texas, I heard some disturbing rumors. People were supposedly seeing Chinese soldiers in the Mexican desert. At least one Texan decided to go down and look for himself. He didn't make it back alive. Then came a curious story, forwarded to me by the editor of a national publication. A woman in Texas reported that her relatives had warned against returning to the family's ranch in Mexico. Foreign soldiers were said to be there. It wouldn't be safe coming in contact with them. When she traveled to Mexico and met with her relatives the woman learned that the strangers were Asians who were preparing to attack the United States.Scott Gulbransen is a writer who went to Mexico and talked with people about Chinese troops. He collected stories from border patrol officers, from Mexican policemen, fishermen and others. The testimony he gathered suggests that a military supply operation is underway in Mexico. Here are the main points:(1) China is pumping arms, ammunition, men and uniforms into Baja California through the port of Ensanada. "The fishermen of Ensanada know something is going on," says Gulbransen. "They've seen it with their own eyes. But no one listens to poor fishermen. They're dirty drunks who smell like the fish they catch. They might be the first to witness the Chinese move on the United States but no one will listen."(2) Communist bloc troops are in Mexico. There are small military encampments in the Mexican desert where troops from various communist countries are based. Judging by the rifle ammunition used, these are highly trained special troops from Cuba, North Korea, China and possibly Russia. They appear to operate in mixed groups (ethnically combined). According to witnesses, Mexican officials receive cash bribes for helping to maintain and conceal these troops. Anyone who threatens to expose the operation faces death.(3) Chinese military supplies are being smuggled into the United States. According to border patrol officers, U.S. officials are allowing trucks from Mexico carrying Chinese ammunition to pass the border without question. This only makes sense if officials responsible for the border are in the pay of Red China. Border patrol officers who've tried to blow the whistle have been frightened into silence. One officer died in a suspicious car accident after telling Gulbransen that she feared for her life. At one border crossing alone, 30 to 40 trucks loaded with Chinese military supplies were entering the United States per day. It would appear that the Chinese are setting up ammunition dumps for troops or insurgents throughout the Southwest.(4) Communist guerrillas in Mexico expect that the United States will soon be brought to its knees. "I am the leader of the La Conquidistas," a Mexican guerrilla told Gulbransen. The plan is to take Mexico from the "imperialist pigs of the U.S. that hold the Mexican people in poverty." The guerrilla chief added that "Fidel Castro is the only brave man to stand up to you." When Gulbransen suggested the Conquidistas needed more than AK-47s to fight the United States, the chief explained that the Mexican people are resourceful. And besides this, Mexico has "friends throughout the world who would help us." As Gulbransen was leaving the secret meeting place, the guerrilla boss said: "You tell the fat Americans about the real Mexico. You tell them their day to pay is coming fast. Coming very fast."UPDATE; This excerpt from Global Politician adds credibility to Gulbransen's account.Terror threats during November 2005http://globalpolitician.com/article...4&am...d=11&sid=61 "There have been unconfirmed reports of a suspected Al-Qaeda operative being apprehended near the Mexican border. The spokesperson for Representative John Culberson of Texas has revealed more into potential terrorist activity near the border including, that purported arrests of “special interest aliens” was on the rise. The spokesperson also spoke of a “paramilitary training camp” near Matamoras, Mexico, which is just across the Rio Grande River. ""Former special forces officers, trained in Nicaragua and Guatemala, purportedly operate the camp, and it is suspected that smugglers and terrorists are present at the camp. The spokesperson also spoke of a sheriff confirming that the Al-Qaeda suspect was hiding at a community across the Rio Grave River “for a while” and may have been monitoring border activity. "
http://theshepherdsden.invisionzone.com/in...p?showtopic=483

HolyWarrior

Dec 1, 2006
If the foregoing scenario is true, we believe the American People, deceived by our own Jesuit/CFR-controlled government, will fall into the trap of fighting a lengthy, large scale Middle East War, resulting in at least six things that will further our country's demise including the scrapping of our Reformed Protestant Constitution, while thoroughly benefiting the Jesuit Order's Counter-Reformation. They are:1. Worldwide anti-Jewish fury on a grand scale, especially in America, as a result of the Black Pope's openly agitating2. The destruction of both the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque – blamed on American Military forces – thereby enabling the Pope's Shriner Freemasons to rebuild Solomon's Temple, while simultaneously unifying Islamic fury, coordinated and directed by the Black Pope's Masonic Moslem Intelligence Agencies in conjunction with his Masonic North American Intelligence Agencies, against the "heretic and liberal" American and Canadian Peoples of North America, we having been paganized through the Jesuit Order's Bible-rejecting and deceptive educational systems, controlled Press and demoralizing theater movies;3. The killing of millions of fanatical Moslems who would otherwise attack Israel when the Dome of the Rock and the Al Aqsa Mosque are destroyed in Jerusalem, not to mention the possible destruction of Mecca and Medina, further securing the peace of the Papal Caesar's Zionist government of Israel. That false peace will be maintained by the united European nations, their unity brought about by the Club of Rome in the person of the Spanish Knight of Malta and Commander of NATO forces during the bombing mass-murder of Orthodox Serbs in Yugoslavia, JAVIER SOLANA. These united, predominantly Roman Catholic, European nations will compose the Pope's revived Holy Roman Empire , the new "Sword of the Church". At this time the Black Pope will have no more need for the drugged, exhausted, bankrupt, amalgamated and demoralized American People of his "Holy Roman" Fourteenth Amendment American Empire;4. The tyranny of a White American fascist military dictator having arisen out of the "New Right" Republican Party due to anarchy giving way to a race war as a result of Negro and Hispanic rioting in our major cities coordinated by the Black Pope's Masonically-led and racist Black army of the Nation of Islam. He will use America's existing concentration camp system to kill millions of Jews, "heretics and liberals" pursuant to the Jesuits' evil Council of Trent5. The betrayal and defeat of our armies fighting a two-front war which we cannot win, one in the Middle East and the other possibly in the Far East against China,6. Massive invasion and attack into North America, China and Russia storming the West Coast while China and a united Moslem host march into the Southeast Coast, known as "the Bible belt", using the Bahamas and Cuba as staging bases. Our Jesuit-controlled leaders carrying out the nation's immigration policies, in establishing a huge resident "fifth column" of Chinese, Moslem, Hindu and Hispanic aliens within our borders, have betrayed us Americans. The heart-breaking result will be the subjugation of the last apostate bastion of the Protestant Reformation and will compel Europe to unite reviving the old Holy Roman Empire – under the Papal Caesar.Jesuit OathI furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Jesuit OathI furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
That's not very Christian at all :naughty:.

HolyWarrior

Dec 1, 2006
(Wakka;15279)
That's not very Christian at all :naughty:.
No doubt it's the Satanic Jesuit's oath. The bag men for the Pope's dirty deeds!!!:eek:

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Here is the full oath agreement. I'm protestant!
sad.gif

I_______________ , now in the presence of Almighty God, the blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the Holy Apostles, St. Peter and St. Paul, and all the saints, sacred host of Heaven, and to you, my Ghostly Father, the superior general of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, in the pontification of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the Virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear that His Holiness, the Pope, is Christ's Vice-Regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by the virtue of the keys of binding and loosing given to His Holiness by my Saviour, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical Kings, Princes, States, Commonwealths, and Governments, and they may be safely destroyed. Therefore to the utmost of my power I will defend this doctrine and His Holiness's right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran Church of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, and the now pretended authority and Churches of England and Scotland, and the branches of same now established in Ireland and on the continent of America and elsewhere and all adherents in regard that they may be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now denounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or State, named Protestant or Liberal, or obedience to any of their laws, magistrates or officers. I do further declare the doctrine of the Churches of England and Scotland of the Calvinists, Huguenots, and others of the name of Protestants or Masons to be damnable, and they themselves to be damned who will not forsake the same. I do further declare that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of His Holiness's agents, in any place where I should be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Ireland or America, or in any other kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my utmost to extirpate the heretical Protestant or Masonic doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, legal or otherwise. I do further promise and declare that, notwithstanding, I am dispensed with to assume any religion heretical for the propagation of the Mother Church's interest; to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they entrust me, and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstances whatever; but to execute all that should be proposed, given in charge, or discovered unto me by you, my Ghostly Father, or any of this sacred order. I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, to the centres of civilisation of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things, whatsoever is communicated to me. I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus. In confirmation of which I hereby dedicate my life, soul, and all corporal powers, and with the dagger which I now receive I will subscribe my name written in my blood in testimony thereof; and should I prove false, or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the militia of the Pope cut off my hands and feet and my throat from ear to ear, my belly be opened and sulphur burned therein with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth, and my soul shall be tortured by demons in eternal hell forever. That I will in voting always vote for a Knight of Columbus in preference to a Protestant, especially a Mason, and that I will leave my party so to do; that if two Catholics are on the ticket I will satisfy myself which is the better supporter of Mother Church and vote accordingly. That I will not deal with or employ a Protestant if in my power to deal with or employ a Catholic. That I will place Catholic girls in Protestant families that a weekly report may be made of the inner movements of the heretics. That I will provide myself with arms and ammunition that I may be in readiness when the word is passed, or I am commanded to defend the Church either as an individual or with the militia of the Pope. All of which I,_______________, do swear by the blessed Trinity and blessed sacrament which I am now to receive to perform and on part to keep this my oath. In testimony hereof, I take this most holy and blessed sacrament of the Eucharist and witness the same further with my name written with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and seal in the face of this holy sacrament.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
But lets not let worldly matters sidetrack us from remembereing who the Public Enemies Number One are, namely Satan and his demons.."For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" (Eph 6:12

HolyWarrior

Dec 1, 2006
(MickinEngland;15640)
But lets not let worldly matters sidetrack us from remembereing who the Public Enemies Number One are, namely Satan and his demons.."For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms" (Eph 6:12
This is true and he is the god of this world and controls the governments of the world.:bible: Jesus defeated him on the Cross and he is trying to take as many down with him as he can!!!