The Sin of Murder

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

saintiaint

Mar 4, 2021
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It fascinates me how anyone can commit a murder, then pretend they didn't do it. All the cover up and lies that occur. The great lengths they go to avoid detection or not leave any evidence.
What is going through the killer's mind?
Is life so good now? Now that you got rid of that person? If you got rid of all the difficult people in the world, it would be mass murder.
For me and I imagine the majority of people, to have committed a murder is to create mental and emotional turmoil. Chaos. Nausea.
And then it makes me wonder, has any serious Christian committed murder? Do they think they can escape final judgement?
What led them to commit such a violent act?
The only good opportunity is that serious sin can lead to awesome redemption.
By the way, I don't mean self defence cases . For example someone living in a domestic violence situation.
Serious sin causes serious harm to more than one person. Collateral damage. But here I am more interested in the harm it does to one's own soul, if they are the killer.