The soon coming rapture?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. If He was coming from heaven more than once in the future then why didn't Paul specify which coming of Christ he was referring to in 1 Corinthians 15:23? He referred to "his coming" because He's only coming once. The idea that He will come from heaven more than once in the future is completely unbiblical.

Actually...His “coming” is specific, not by number of times, but rather by what He is called.

Lord descends from Heaven to clouds to meet those IN Christ.
Lamb of God in Heaven Opens Seals.
Opening of Seals IS the wrath of the Lamb.
Lamb
goes to Mt Zion during the Trib. With 144,000 sealed men.
Son of man Returns to earth, with Power.
Christ reigns 1,000 yrs on earth.

Get the point?
The Lord God Almighty IS omnipresent.
What He is DOING at any particular time is revealed BY what He is Called.

Men get comfortable with their KNOWLEDGE and forget to consider exactly what Scripture says.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Men get comfortable with their KNOWLEDGE and forget to consider exactly what Scripture says.

I do not take what I learned from the Holy Bible lightly. I constantly read the entire Bible to stay as correct and sharp as possible.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually...His “coming” is specific, not by number of times, but rather by what He is called.

Lord descends from Heaven to clouds to meet those IN Christ.
Lamb of God in Heaven Opens Seals.
Opening of Seals IS the wrath of the Lamb.
Lamb
goes to Mt Zion during the Trib. With 144,000 sealed men.
Son of man Returns to earth, with Power.
Christ reigns 1,000 yrs on earth.

Get the point?
The Lord God Almighty IS omnipresent.
What He is DOING at any particular time is revealed BY what He is Called.

Was this actually supposed to be some kind of convincing argument? It's not. Try again and just use scripture to back up your view without playing word games. It's telling that you have to resort to something like this to back up your doctrine.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So because he sends his angels to gather us to him this means he’s not receiving us unto himself?

You’re going quite overboard on literal Bible reading there bud.
No kidding. Just because one passage doesn't specifically reference the exact way in which He will gather us to Himself doesn't mean it can't be the same event as another passage that does. This is all pre-tribs have. They think two passages can't be about the same event unless they contain all the same details, which is ridiculous.

There's nothing in Matthew 24:29-31 which contradicts anything in 1 Thess 4:13-18. They simply don't contain all the same details about His return and our being gathered to Him.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not take what I learned from the Holy Bible lightly. I constantly read the entire Bible to stay as correct and sharp as possible.

Rapture is about the Lord’s Servant summing up to the Lord, the saved IN Christ, before The tribulation.

You are talking about 1,000 years later, of the LORD battling the nations that are coming Against Christ’s earthly Kingdom. Zech 14:4

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was this actually supposed to be some kind of convincing argument? It's not. Try again and just use scripture to back up your view without playing word games. It's telling that you have to resort to something like this to back up your doctrine.

Seriously, I like the facts. Doesn’t matter if you do.
LOL “ Resorting” to Scriptural Facts...must be disturbing for ya.
Don’t be lazy...
You go search the scriptures and see if what I say is true.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No he does not!

“But every man in his own order:

1. Christ the firstfruits;

2. afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

3.Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.” (1 Corinthians 15:23-24)

Sure He does. He tells us He does. As for what you are posting you are only proving my point. Each in his order.

Christ the 1st fruits. Then the dead in Christ rise first and then the alive Church rises AT HIS COMING. End of story. Then the seals are opened after the fullness of the Gentiles comes in, as Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood. Then what happens?

Rev 7
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 14
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

We have first fruits again and they are of the 12 tribes, so the second harvest will be of the 12 tribes across the earth.

Each in his order, first fruits and then they that are Christs at HIS coming.

What do the 12 tribes across the earth say when the Church is raptured and they are in tribulation.

Jer 8:20
20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

When Jesus comes, it will be like lightning under heaven. He says they will desire to see ONE OF THE DAYS of the Son of man. That means there is more than one day He comes as lightning.

Luke 17
22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.

23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

We also know one coming it will be like the days of Noah and LIKEWISE ALSO, one coming will be like the days of Lot.

We know that one coming THE LORD HIMSELF will come. Another coming HE WILL SEND HIS ANGELS.

1 Thes 4
6 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Matt 24
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

One coming is at the trump of God which is the voice of God and one coming is at the last trump which is blown on the Feast of Trumpets.

1 Cor 15
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

It's time to get out of Bible 101 and get to the ADVANCED COURSE. Study to show thyself approved.

There will be a pretribulation rapture, whether you understand or not.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Michiah-Imla speaking to Enoch111 “You’re going quite overboard on literal Bible reading there bud”

Sounds contradictory.

Cross8527

Apr 29, 2022
pkc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps I should have made this in the deb
So anyway @Cross8527 for myself...
I am Converted IN Christ, Which means, I stand IN the Power of God, and Gods Power is IN me.

Of course, for me to be IN that position, required me to exercise my own Freewill to submit myself exclusively to the Lord God and Because my submission WAS according to Gods requirement, I have Zero reason to Doubt IF, Gods Promises have been fulfilled in me.
Personally I am at peace and rest and receive many blessings from the Lord God.

Many are full well KNOWING the “buzz”, world wide, that JESUS IS the Savior. Some believe, some do not. Some become converted IN Christ, some do not.

The Rapture applies to ONLY those who become Converted IN Christ, ALREADY SAVED, Before the Tribulation From Heaven comes down upon the Earth.
The Already SAVED are NOT appointed to the End of Days Wrath of God that comes down from Heaven.

During the Tribulation, Some will be Saved. Believers, not Raptured, men who become Believers During the Tribulation. Their Body’s SHALL BE KILLED, and that is when they receive their Salvation.

Body’s buried, or burned, animal pickins, or whatever. Their souls shall rise to heaven.
After the 1,000 years reign, their body’s shall be risen up in glory.

The Key is... A bodily DEATH MUST occur BEFORE a person receives Gods Gift of Salvation.

A Converted person, HAS already given their BODY to God, crucified with Jesus. There is no requirement for them to BE ON the EARTH, while God is unleashing His Wrath upon the Earth....FOR “unrighteous” men to experience Gods ANGER.

Scripture teaches, to DO as God Instructs.
God instructs men TO CONFESS their HEARTFUL BELIEF, IN God, IN JESUS IS THE CHRIST, and Receive their Salvation AFTER laying down their own body unto death, crucified with Jesus.

Many Believers, do NOT do that. Many Non-Believers do not do that. Many Jews (tribesmen) do not do that.... Thus THEY are the THEY for whom Gods Wrath IS appointed.
To be honest I no longer have view i hold in certainty after studying each view and finding evidence for each one,after looking through the lens of each perspective i began to not hold my own personal view so firmly.. I do believe in a pre trib or at least a pre wrath rapture but i also don't leave out the possibility of going through the tribulation either. however this isn't what he has spoken to me and i have had to many dreams of a soon coming rapture to simply deny it, the thing is i sought after the truth and was willing to admit i could be wrong not many are able to do that they are not able to throw away what they thought was truth and they hold tightly to their views and beliefs so even if they are wrong they would have no idea of it.

But even i cannot say for sure which one is the correct doctrine in fact I suspect they all are understood incorrectly what I do know is what the spirirt has spoken to me and it seems to be saying that while it is a little ways off it is close enough he is nudging us to pay attention and when i say a little ways of i mean very little.

I know it is common for people to say soon to him is different than soon for us but this doesn't seem to be very scriptural to me God doesn't use the word soon very often and what if we say this and it really is soon but we just assumed it was a ways off because of this and end up missing the rapture because we assumed soon wasn't really soon?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
@Cross8527

Pay attention to the comments of:
@Truth7t7
@Michiah-Imla
@n2thelight

They have each come as an “attacker”, without one shred of mention their own belief.
Their own “attacks”, is to their own “embarrassment”...accounted to their own “false accusations”.

Who has said...they believe fantasy? Believe Schofield ? Believe Noah was on the Earth during the first Resurrection? All scripture applies to ALL men?
It is all out of the LYING mouths of Attackers.

Simply Attacking an other with lying accusations, IS NOT Gods method of determining Worthiness of His Gift of Salvation.
You do not arrive at the TRUTH, by consideration of what LIARS say.

Not an attack at all, as for my belief I don't believe a rapture is supported in scripture . Where is your scriptual proof of a rapture.
Gave you mine as to why not.

Please show me any scripture of a rapture

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you were a BABE and crawled around on the floor, and then when you became an ADULT did you continue to crawl around on the floor?

You telling me what applied to THE HEBREWS is IRRELEVANT since Gods OFFERING of Salvation Was SENT to EARTH Thousands of years Later.

I am well aware of Jesus’ status. What does that have to do with the Hebrews thousands of years earlier, WHO knew nothing of Jesus?

Try to stay in content.
100% diversion from my claim

The believers during the future tribulation will be protected just as the Hebrews in Egypt were

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Uh, you think there is ONLY ONE day of Evil present upon this Earth?
SATAN has been upon this Earth for 6,000 YEARS!

What is your Standing? Your belief?

LOL....even a five yr old knows the land beneath the ocean is NOT DRY Land...why embarrass yourself?

The day the scripture I quoted is speaking of is when satan is here on this earth ,yes his evil spirits are here, but he is not and he won't be until 666, Christ returns at 777 , it's really that simple.

As for a five year old , don't think you mentioned dry land , you said earth . Keep trying

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day the scripture I quoted is speaking of is when satan is here on this earth ,yes his evil spirits are here, but he is not and he won't be until 666, Christ returns at 777 , it's really that simple.

Christ's second coming is depicted in the 6th vial not the 7th. 67 would be a bit more accurate. There wouldn't be another 7 because Christ had already returned at the 7th trump, so he is already here by the 7th vial. The whole 666 and 777 thing is wrong. Satan is here now, so 6s6t6v makes no sense especially with the 6th vial again depicting the events of the second coming.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You all talk about tribulation saints who will come to God during the tribulation ,do tell how in the heck will they know the Word ,think they just gonna automatically know the scriptures ?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Christ's second coming is depicted in the 6th vial not the 7th. 67 would be a bit more accurate. There wouldn't be another 7 because Christ had already returned at the 7th trump, so he is already here by the 7th vial. The whole 666 and 777 thing is wrong. Satan is here now, so 6s6t6v makes no sense especially with the 6th vial again depicting the events of the second coming.

Can't agree

Let's start with 666

We will start with the 6th SEAL

With the Seals being knowledge put in your forehead of what happens in the trumps and vials, we will start with the 6th Seal.

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when He (The Lamb) had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black
as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Revelation 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Now this is Satan copying the true Christ's return, this is the knowledge that Satan comes before the true Christ.

Now let's go to the 6th TRUMP, when the trumps sound that's the time of action.

Revelation 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, “Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.”

Euphrates is connected with the judgments of the great day, (See Jer. 46. 4 –10) we see that these four angels are fallen angels that come with Satan.

Revelation 9:15 And the four angels were loosed which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Now when you see hour, day, month, year that means a fixed point of time.

Now let's go to the 6th VIAL

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east be prepared.

Here again you have the river Euphrates, this is when the kings that are east of the Euphrates are gathered together in a place called Armageddon.

Revelation 16:14 For they are spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Recap of 666

6th SEAL, knowledge that Satan comes before the true Christ.

6th TRUMP, four angels loosed, Satan as Antichrist is here with his fallen angels. (supernatural are here)

6th VIAL, vial poured out on the Euphrates, kings gathered at Armageddon to battle at that great day of God Almighty.

Now let's look at 777

Let's go to the 7th SEAL

Revelation 8:1 And when He (the Lamb) had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

So we see that the seventh seal was opened and there was silence in heaven, Why? because Satan (the Accuser) is here on earth.

And we see that after the 7th seal is opened the trumps start to sound Revelation 8:6.

Let's go to the 7th TRUMP

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world are
become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.”

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead that they should be judged, and
that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great;
and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Revelation 11:19 And the Temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in His Temple the ark of His testament:
and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

So we see at the 7th trump Jesus is returning and it's the time of judgement. Now the 7th trump contains the 7 vials, the wrath of God.

Let's go to the 7th VIAL

The vials are when the judgments are poured out unto the people that worship the beast and the number of his name.

Revelation 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the Temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done.”

Revelation 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men
were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

Revelation 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed
God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Recap of 777

7th SEAL, 7th seal opened and silence in heaven, after that the trumps start to sound.

7th TRUMP, great voices in heaven, He shall reign for ever and ever.” Time for judgments (vials) to start.

7th VIAL, 7th angel poured out his vial into the air, saying, “It is done”, This is when the great hail out of heaven falls unto them in a place called Armageddon, at that great day of God Almighty.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when He (The Lamb) had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black
as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Revelation 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Now this is Satan copying the true Christ's return, this is the knowledge that Satan comes before the true Christ.

No, this is a description of the second coming coming not a false coming. You left most of the seal verses out:

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Verse 17 tells us it's the day of his wrath, the Lamb in verse 16.

Let's go to the 7th TRUMP

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world are
become the kingdoms of our LORD, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.”

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead that they should be judged, and
that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great;
and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Matching what the 6th seal says...the wrath of God and Christ happens at the second coming.

Revelation 11:19 And the Temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in His Temple the ark of His testament:
and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

So we see at the 7th trump Jesus is returning and it's the time of judgement. Now the 7th trump contains the 7 vials, the wrath of God.

7th SEAL, 7th seal opened and silence in heaven, after that the trumps start to sound.

Not the second coming as you are claiming with the whole 777 thing.