• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did God in His Mercy grant you a “ Contrite Heart? “ I hope so.....I also have my doubts....I am not sure if you have met God—- much less, gotten to know Him....
I have a strong relationship with the Lord....I met Him one day after saying the prayer, "God, I don't know if You're real; but I'm going to start reading Your word and doing what it says: and I know that if You're real You will reveal Yourself to me."

God didn't wait...He came down upon my with His Holy Spirit in waves of liquid love...I've never been the same.

All anger was immediately taken away (which was a doozy of a sin in my life)...and it only came back on one occasion ever since. I did fall back into the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes a year after my encounter with the Holy Ghost; but had complete victory for that first year. I didn't indulge at all during that time. I am ashamed to say that when I fell back into it, it became a besetting sin in my life; but today I have long periods of victory and then, I think because of the medication that I take, which, I believe, has aphrodisiac elements to it, my flesh rises up about once every two weeks and I have to release. It is shameful to even speak of these matters (Ephesians 5:12); but it is my testimony. I will say that during those two-week periods, thoughts of lust simply do not enter my mind. As a matter of fact it is not the lust of the eyes that I deal with at all, but the lust of the flesh.

I do get back up again every time I fall.

I also find that I have been falling less frequently over time.

There is victory in the blood of Jesus and in the power of the Holy Ghost.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a strong relationship with the Lord....I met Him one day after saying the prayer, "God, I don't know if You're real; but I'm going to start reading Your word and doing what it says: and I know that if You're real You will reveal Yourself to me."

God didn't wait...He came down upon my with His Holy Spirit in waves of liquid love...I've never been the same.

All anger was immediately taken away (which was a doozy of a sin in my life)...and it only came back on one occasion ever since. I did fall back into the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes a year after my encounter with the Holy Ghost; but had complete victory for that first year. I didn't indulge at all during that time. I am ashamed to say that when I fell back into it, it became a besetting sin in my life; but today I have long periods of victory and then, I think because of the medication that I take, which, I believe, has aphrodisiac elements to it, my flesh rises up about once every two weeks and I have to release. It is shameful to even speak of these matters (Ephesians 5:12); but it is my testimony. I will say that during those two-week periods, thoughts of lust simply do not enter my mind. As a matter of fact it is not the lust of the eyes that I deal with at all, but the lust of the flesh.

I do get back up again every time I fall.

I also find that I have been falling less frequently over time.

There is victory in the blood of Jesus and in the power of the Holy Ghost.

If one chooses to go the Legalistic route for his justification, the Standard is Perfection.....if you break just One law, if you lust Just One Time.....according to James ,you are Guilty of breaking ALL of the law.....why can't you accept God's Way and just REST in the Gospel of Grace...abandon your damnable,foolish attempt of earning your salvation by will power,etc and start Trusting in the Blood of Jesus plus Nothing to save you and keep you saved....
At least have the honesty before God to tear this song out of your hymnal....you sing it but not for One Second do you Believe it..... It truly is " Nothing But the Blood"..... Your pitiful attempts at " being good enough " with your prideful ,delusional "stellar , non lusting performance " to become and stay saved are a stench in God's nosrils andand tramp the Blood of Jesus...
You are in serious jeopardy....you do not understanding Christianity....you have created your own mongrel religion----Judaism with a little bit of Jesus sprinkled in......God won't have it

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one chooses to go the Legalistic route for his justification, the Standard is Perfection.....if you break just One law, if you lust Just One Time.....according to James ,you are Guilty of breaking ALL of the law.....why can't you accept God's Way and just REST in the Gospel of Grace...abandon your damnable,foolish attempt of earning your salvation by will power,etc and start Trusting in the Blood of Jesus plus Nothing to save you and keep you saved....
At least have the honesty before God to tear this song out of your hymnal....you sing it but not for One Second do you Believe it..... It truly is " Nothing But the Blood"..... Your pitiful attempts at " being good enough " with your prideful ,delusional "stellar , non lusting performance " to become and stay saved are a stench in God's nosrils andand tramp the Blood of Jesus...
You are in serious jeopardy....you do not understanding Christianity....you have created your own mongrel religion----Judaism with a little bit of Jesus sprinkled in......God won't have it
The blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Is it possible that, when applied, it would do one thing in us without also doing the other?

There is a practical righteousness that is imparted by our Lord to those who hunger and thirst after it (Matthew 5:6, Romans 5:19, 1 John 3:7)...and it is given to us as a free gift (Romans 5:15-17).

And yes, if we sin willfully after having received the knowledge of the truth, there remains no more sacrifice for sins, but only a fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation that will consume the adversaries (Hebrews 10:26-31).

I'm not sure what to do about it...because I have sinned "willfully" since becoming a believer in Christ...and therefore I am not certain where I stand with the Lord. Perhaps "coming to the knowledge of the truth" is referring to the truth that sanctifies...that sets a man free from the power of sin (John 8:31-36)...not necessarily to the truth that merely justifies and sets a man on the path to sanctification "in" Christ.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You's guys make so many words....round and round and round like a broken record in the hope you will find a solution.

Just keep his Commandments if you have the power! It is only those with his Spirit that have the desire and the God given power to keep them.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You's guys make so many words....round and round and round like a broken record in the hope you will find a solution.

Just keep his Commandments if you have the power! It is only those with his Spirit that have the desire and the God given power to keep them.

The whole POINT of the Sermon on the mount is that you CAN'T keep the Law....let's just cut to the chase....Jesus said you must be PERFECT....if you find yourself " lusting less", that is a good thing.....but that STILL will not make you "fit for Heaven"
When Jesus said that " YOU MUST BE PERFECT"-----He MEANT it ! The ONLY Way to be Perfect is to have that Perfection IMPUTED to your Account...
Abraham BELIEVED God and it was COUNTED as RIGHTEOUSNESS.Righteousness is Perfection
Anybody that does the same thing that Abraham did will get the same results.....what are we to Believe, or in other words, TRUST in after Jesus shed His Blood on the Cross? How do we "cash in" on The FUNISHED Work of the Cross? Simple.
Paul, speaking for Jesus, gave us the Promise that will SAVE us if we simply BELIEVE it----1cor15:1-4..... " Jesus died for our sins,and rose from the dead"
Abraham was no more " Perfect" than you or i---- check out his record of lying, committing Adultery,and disobeying God.....Yet God Slapped the label of " Perfect" upon him for one reason and one reason only! His FAITH! Despite his many flaws, Abraham took God at His Word and Believed Him.That got him Saved. If it worked for him it will work for you...." The man that finds life will find it by Trusting God"....... " The Righteous shall LIVE by Faith"........ NOT by " Obedience" to the Law"
We can't allow ourselves to " put the cart before the horse"....... Believe the Promise of God ( 1cor15:1-4) and God will put His Spirit in you and when that Spirit goes to work ," changing the INSIDE of the cup"..... Your obedience will come naturally---- you will "find" yourself doing the things that please God....... WITHOUT you Trying so hard!
Let go and let God......THAT is the Faith that SAVES! God bless...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" The Righteous shall LIVE by Faith"........ NOT by " Obedience" to the Law"

We receive the Holy Spirit by faith (Galatians 3:14); and the love of the Lord is by the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5, Galatians 5:22-23); against such there is no law: and also, the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in those who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4, Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6).

So then, genuine faith in Jesus produces obedience to the law...not out of an attempt to obey a set of do's and don'ts...but out of having faith in Jesus and bearing His fruit in our lives in the supernatural sense.

It is a righteousness apart from the law that is attested to by the law and the prophets (Romans 3:21)...both the prophets and the law testify to the fact that it is righteousness indeed.

It comes when we have faith in Jesus, receiving His Spirit...and then we bear the fruit of His Spirit, against which there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23).

There is no law that will justly condemn a man who is walking according to love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance...

Thus, there is a practical aspect to the righteousness that Christ gives...

It is not only imputed.

It is also imparted (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6) as a free gift (Romans 5:15-17).

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The whole POINT of the Sermon on the mount is that you CAN'T keep the Law....let's just cut to the chase....Jesus said you must be PERFECT....if you find yourself " lusting less", that is a good thing.....but that STILL will not make you "fit for Heaven"
When Jesus said that " YOU MUST BE PERFECT"-----He MEANT it ! The ONLY Way to be Perfect is to have that Perfection IMPUTED to your Account...
Abraham BELIEVED God and it was COUNTED as RIGHTEOUSNESS.Righteousness is Perfection
Anybody that does the same thing that Abraham did will get the same results.....what are we to Believe, or in other words, TRUST in after Jesus shed His Blood on the Cross? How do we "cash in" on The FUNISHED Work of the Cross? Simple.
Paul, speaking for Jesus, gave us the Promise that will SAVE us if we simply BELIEVE it----1cor15:1-4..... " Jesus died for our sins,and rose from the dead"
Abraham was no more " Perfect" than you or i---- check out his record of lying, committing Adultery,and disobeying God.....Yet God Slapped the label of " Perfect" upon him for one reason and one reason only! His FAITH! Despite his many flaws, Abraham took God at His Word and Believed Him.That got him Saved. If it worked for him it will work for you...." The man that finds life will find it by Trusting God"....... " The Righteous shall LIVE by Faith"........ NOT by " Obedience" to the Law"
We can't allow ourselves to " put the cart before the horse"....... Believe the Promise of God ( 1cor15:1-4) and God will put His Spirit in you and when that Spirit goes to work ," changing the INSIDE of the cup"..... Your obedience will come naturally---- you will "find" yourself doing the things that please God....... WITHOUT you Trying so hard!
Let go and let God......THAT is the Faith that SAVES! God bless...

I understand your position GB, nevertheless, if you are arguing your point to justify disobedience (which is what is implied though not specifically stated) all the barking becomes a decoy by which a man deceives himself.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I understand your position GB, nevertheless, if you are arguing your point to justify disobedience (which is what is implied though not specifically stated) all the barking becomes a decoy by which a man deceives himself.

I didn't see justifying disobedience in that response I saw a person present the Gospel and Point someone to Jesus, when someone was searching for answers and reassurance of Salvation and you told them to keep the commandments, no one is saved by keeping the commandments, That isn't what saves anyone there is a new covenant, its Jesus Christ and Him crucified which I didn't see at all in your response at all

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't see justifying disobedience in that response

I saw the possibility of justifying disobedience in his response...and while his understanding of the gospel is accurate, there is still the possibility that he was using those doctrines to justify disobedience.

The passages that I brought up afterward would declare that disobedience is not justified by what he preached...so the determining factor might be his response to the passages that I brought up afterward, here: The Ten Commandments—What happened?

Last edited:

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I saw the possibility of justifying disobedience in his response...and while his understanding of the gospel is accurate, there is still the possibility that he was using those doctrines to justify disobedience.

The passages that I brought up afterward would declare that disobedience is not justified by what he preached..so the determining factor might be his response to the passages that I brought up afterward, here: The Ten Commandments—What happened?

We are all disobedient But a Disabediant Child gets disciplined and God as a father sure can Keep his Children inline, The Law sure is righteous the problem is we are not, to sinful men the Law can only condemn and bring death The verse before the one you used says Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But it shows the one Who is Righteous, the law is a schoolmaster To bring us to Christ Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

It gets a bit confusing when someone says commandments because you can't be sure what they mean, I think everything Jesus Said is commandments but Jesus Elevated it to a Spiritual Law Of Love that comes forth from God as God is the Source of Love. I see the Greatest form of Love in the Person Of Jesus and that motivates me to be obedient as a Child that Loves his Father, Not Trying To follow a list of rules but in admiration for the person, The rules become irrelevant because you just don't want to break them instead of trying to keep them to feel reassurance. Which brings us back to the Gospel, Jesus Died for our sins!!!! Right, was buried and rose from the grave and was seen etc we shouldn't still be discussing Sins we should be glorifying the one who paid for and fixed the problem

Sin is the transgression of the Law, the wages of Sin is Death, We Have all Sinned and fall short of the Glory of God, Jesus lived a Life we Couldnt he Fufullied the Law and laid his life down As A Sacrifice and Payment for our Sins, When He died he Had No sin So Death Couldn't Keep Hold Of him And he Rose From The Dead, He Died For Our Sins and that anyone that believes in him can have eternal Life, Now

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

I have been thinking on the verse you posted the other day It made me feel a bit Sad I respectfully would say you aren't seeing the right context in the verse you posted but this post is getting a bit long I try to think of an answer for another post

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that, while we are not justified through law-keeping (Romans 3:20, Galatians 2:16), that if we are truly born of God we do not and cannot sin (1 John 3:9). And sin is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4).

So then, it is about not putting the cart before the horse.

The one who seeks to save himself by keeping the law will find that he does not become born again through keeping the law.

But the one who places his trust in Christ and what He did for him on the Cross will find that the blood of Jesus sanctifies him (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses him from all sin (1 John 1:7). Thus, the lack of disobedience to the law will be evident in that he bears the fruit of the Spirit and against such there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23).

God is able to redeem you from all iniquity (Titus 2:14); Jesus is able to save you from your sins (Matthew 1:21).

It is a righteousness of the Lord apart from the law that is nevertheless attested to by the law and the prophets (Romans 3:21)...both the prophets and the law testify that the righteousness given is righteousness indeed.

While it is not attainable through attempting to obey a set of do's and don'ts...it is attainable if we will but walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4).

Thus the law is a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24-25); in that it shows men whether or not they are in Christ. It reveals to a man whether or not he is still a sinner in need of a Saviour.

If he is still a sinner, then he still needs the Saviour to redeem him from sin (Matthew 1:21, Titus 2:14, 1 John 1:7).

If he is not a sinner (per 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17), then He does in fact still need the Saviour as being the vine that he is abiding in as a branch in order to walk in righteousness and holiness in a consistent manner for the rest of his life.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think that, while we are not justified through law-keeping (Romans 3:20, Galatians 2:16), that if we are truly born of God we do not and cannot sin (1 John 3:9). And sin is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4).

So then, it is about not putting the cart before the horse.

The one who seeks to save himself by keeping the law will find that he does not become born again through keeping the law.

But the one who places his trust in Christ and what He did for him on the Cross will find that the blood of Jesus sanctifies him (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses him from all sin (1 John 1:7). Thus, the lack of disobedience to the law will be evident in that he bears the fruit of the Spirit and against such there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23).

God is able to redeem you from all iniquity (Titus 2:14); Jesus is able to save you from your sins (Matthew 1:21).

It is a righteousness of the Lord apart from the law that is nevertheless attested to by the law and the prophets (Romans 3:21)...both the prophets and the law testify that the righteousness given is righteousness indeed.

While it is not attainable through attempting to obey a set of do's and don'ts...it is attainable if we will but walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:4).

Thus the law is a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ (Galatians 3:24-25); in that it shows men whether or not they are in Christ. It reveals to a man whether or not he is still a sinner in need of a Saviour.

If he is still a sinner, then he still needs the Saviour to redeem him from sin (Matthew 1:21, Titus 2:14, 1 John 1:7).

If he is not a sinner (per 1 John 3:9; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17), then He does in fact still need the Saviour as being the vine that he is abiding in as a branch in order to walk in righteousness and holiness in a consistent manner for the rest of his life.

The Standard you are trying to achieve you will fail, as you have said you do Fail And Your very First sentence Disqualifies you, Luckily for you you are wrong and it Seams like you have been taught Religion. Look If you achieve sinless perfection You would be righteous and not need A saviour you would have saved yourself, Our righteousness Is Jesus not Ourselves

1 Cor 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Do you understand the 3 part nature of our being Body Soul And spirit, Our Old Man is a Deadman Its to be crucified with Christ, Our New life is in Jesus he is our Righteousness

I think the need for a Saviour will be most evident when we breathe our last breath in this world

Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look If you achieve sinless perfection You would be righteous and not need A saviour you would have saved yourself, Our righteousness Is Jesus not Ourselves

See John 15:1-8.

If I am righteous and achieve what you call "sinless perfection", it would only be because I am abiding in the vine and drawing up nourishment from the vine. Therefore, yes, I still need the Saviour even if I am walking in freedom (John 8:31-36) and victory (1 Corinthians 15:57).

What you call "sinless perfection" I say is a misnomer used to describe a very true doctrine in holy scripture....the doctrine of entire sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17, Colossians 2:11 (nlt)).

It is not that we are "sinless" (1 John 1:8) although we are made perfect (Hebrews 10:14).

We continue to have indwelling sin in our flesh.

But that element of sin is rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any dominion over us (Romans 6:14).

Some have even rejected this biblical view out of hand for no other reason than they don't seem to like it.

But it is faithful and true.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Standard you are trying to achieve you will fail,

Eph 3:20, Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Mar 11:22, And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Mar 11:23, For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Mar 11:24, Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

1Jo 5:14, And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
1Jo 5:15, And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Now I will give you the opportunity to try and make your case here that it isn't God's will to sanctify a person wholly; but if you are going to contend that He isn't able, I think that you will also fail to make that argument well enough:

Rev 19:6, And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

That Jesus is willing to cleanse the spiritual lepers should be evident in the following scripture:

Mat 8:1, When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him.
Mat 8:2, And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying,
Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
Mat 8:3, And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
Mat 8:4, And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
See John 15:1-8.

If I am righteous and achieve what you call "sinless perfection", it would only be because I am abiding in the vine and drawing up nourishment from the vine. Therefore, yes, I still need the Saviour even if I am walking in freedom (John 8:31-36) and victory (1 Corinthians 15:57).

What you call "sinless perfection" I say is a misnomer used to describe a very true doctrine in holy scripture....the doctrine of entire sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9; Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10; 1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6; 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17, Colossians 2:11 (nlt)).

It is not that we are "sinless" (1 John 1:8) although we are made perfect (Hebrews 10:14).

We continue to have indwelling sin in our flesh.

But that element of sin is rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any dominion over us (Romans 6:14).

Some have even rejected this biblical view out of hand for no other reason than they don't seem to like it.

But it is faithful and true.

I think you are missing the point.... it is not you who is righteous, You are on meds and admit you fail don't mean to offend but you admit it so its hypocrisy, Have you ever met anyone that you think has attained this status, It Is Jesus Who is righteous, But If you take that route your choice

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Now I will give you the opportunity to try and make your case here that it isn't God's will to sanctify a person wholly; but if you are going to contend that He isn't able, I think that you will also fail to make that argument well enough:

I think I have made my case, Jesus is our righteousness, That is if you are in the Faith

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are missing the point.... it is not you who is righteous, You are on meds and admit you fail don't mean to offend but you admit it so its hypocrisy, Have you ever met anyone that you think has attained this status, It Is Jesus Who is righteous, But If you take that route your choice

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
I pray with faith that the Lord will transmute my medicine, as He did the water into wine, so that it isn't pharmakeia; because it is more probable that I will enter into the kingdom through such a thing than that the psychiatrist would take me off of my meds...I am a source of money for his pocket; and also, my fanaticism when off of meds motivates the psychiatric system to send the police after me any time I am off of meds. They have also placed a phobia in the heart of my family as to what I might do if I am not taking them so they are on it any time that they know I am not taking them.

I have sought to be delivered for many years and it has not been the Lord's timing.

I believe that the Lord has given me this thing as a thorn in the flesh to keep me from being exalted above measure (2 Corinthians 12:7-9).

It would be a shame if this thing kept you from believing the Lord for sanctification. (Think of the people that might be saved because one more person stopped being the typical church "hypocrite".)

It may even be a motivation for me to try to go off of my meds one more time...if I have a break and get seriously hurt, you would be to blame for that.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I have made my case, Jesus is our righteousness, That is if you are in the Faith
Indeed He is...and righteousness is a practical thing (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6) given to us as a free gift (Romans 5:15-17).

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I pray with faith that the Lord will transmute my medicine, as He did the water into wine, so that it isn't pharmakeia; because it is more probable that I will enter into the kingdom through such a thing than that the psychiatrist would take me off of my meds...I am a source of money for his pocket; and also, my fanaticism when off of meds motivates the psychiatric system to send the police after me any time I am off of meds. They have also placed a phobia in the heart of my family as to what I might do if I am not taking them so they are on it any time that they know I am not taking them.

I have sought to be delivered for many years and it has not been the Lord's timing.

I believe that the Lord has given me this thing as a thorn in the flesh to keep me from being exalted above measure (2 Corinthians 12:7-9).

It would be a shame if this thing kept you from believing the Lord for sanctification. (Think of the people that might be saved because one more person stopped being the typical church "hypocrite".)

It may even be a motivation for me to try to go off of my meds one more time...if I have a break and get seriously hurt, you would be to blame for that.

Calm down a Minute I pointed out your hypocrisy that was the point I was making, I believe in Sanctification you haven't even asked about that But it is Gods Work in our Life to transform us into the image of his Son, Without him, we can Do nothing, If you push sinless perfection You're trying to Exalt yourself to the highest level I don't think you're humble enough

2 Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.