The Ten Kings Are Coming!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This caught my eye !!
The future projection describes a world in which the international order erodes after "decades of instability", the value systems worldwide diverge and globalization is stopped.
"The EU enlargement has been largely abandoned, other states have left the community Europe has lost its global competitiveness," write the Bundeswehr strategists:
"The increasingly disorderly, sometimes chaotic and conflict-prone world has dramatically changed the security environment of Germany and Europe."
The Bible warns the final "Empire" on Earth just before Messiah (Christ) returns will be a "re-united" Roman Empire of strong nations This 27 Eu will not last because the bible says they will go to 10!! because of what we do not know but something will happen that they will bond to a ten nation confederation.

I know guys like hal lindsey and many other scholars theorize Europe to be the fulfillment of this but there is the rest of the world, Euphrates and to the north Russia also believed by many scholars also to be Gog and Magog. Euphrates goes from Iran, Iraq through eastern Europe once USSR territory. maybe one should look to how many were under the USSR umbrella. and we know Islam is "nut job" over the Jews being in Israel. when Iran Iraq were at it, during saddam Hussein's war with them, Iran sent their people without weapons in to battle with a well equipped Iraq. they're nut jobs in nature. so blood to the bridle is not an unreal expectation, is it? and if the temple is rebuilt the reaction from such could get ugly.

a side note: also I have been told that one should follow the trumpets.

Last edited:

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he is also just likely your old man taking over what the new man has built, when you allow satan back for a short season. Of course the passage may have some reflections in tomorrow also, being as how form follows function (physical follows spiritual), but this is not what the passage was intended for imo, but rather how it has been hidden from, if you will. By revealing Christ-in-us via a story about tomorrows

I understand what you have said, And well Said! But why does it say that these Birth pains, Jacobs Troubles!, and the horrific thing that are to take place, Nothing like this has ever happened to this degree, and it will never be that bad again, are we just being told this for no reason?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I understand what you have said, And well Said! But why does it say that these Birth pains, Jacobs Troubles!, and the horrific thing that are to take place, Nothing like this has ever happened to this degree, and it will never be that bad again, are we just being told this for no reason?
imo we might get a description of @truthquest 's first birth experience, and compare them to Jacob's troubles, maybe; as for the horrific things about to take place, for that i would ask the baby! in the womb, right after teh water has broken.

also, 70 ad was bad, ok, do we really even have an account of that period? by the winners, i guess. And the Dark Ages, what was that about? They aren't called dark for nothing, i bet. ok now see that another Empire--also "world-wide" but encompasses the whole earth now, right--is now in decline/decadence, and it is falling now, too

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

At present we are in the time of Jacob's troubles, a time of tribulation for Israel and the nations that have or do support the establishment of the nation of Israel. However, the Great tribulation will impact all the peoples of the earth and is not due to begin for another 1,000 or so years from now after Satan is released after his 1,000 years of imprisonment in the Bottomless Pit. We are still awaiting his time of judgement in heaven, which will occur some time during the next 20-30 years.

Shalom