THE THRONE OF THE BEAST - HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus tells us that the GOODMAN will not know when the bridegroom is coming. That event will occur before the 70th week of Daniel. The last trump is for the Jews. The coming of Jesus occurs at the 6th seal before wrath. Jeus will remain in the clouds and send His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth. The Jews will not be taken by surprise when the day of the Lord comes. They will know that He is coming at the last trump. The Church will not know when He is coming.

Ain't that the truth brother.

I believe that the Church will be gone BEFORE the 70th week begins. Part of the Jews cannot have their blindness removed until the fulness of the Gentiles comes in.

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

We differ here as I believe the Church will be raptured on Pentecost, the first harvest feast. I know people think this feast was fulfilled by the Church receiving the Holy Spirit but no harvest has occurred. The Church will be raptured at the early summer harvest feast....Summer is near.

The time draws nigh that's for sure. Evil gets worse every day. Thanks for your response.
Hi The Light,

I agree with much of what you say. Now since we are into the `season,` of the Lord`s return for the Body of Christ I believe it will be Summer. My calculations are from the Jewish date for national Deliverance - Adar 15th (Jerusalem). Count back 75 days to the Lord`s return for Israel in the festival of Lights, Kislev, and then back 6.11 months, (trib, cut short). That brings us to peace treaty in Adar 1 (early Feb if next year).

Then of course we have to back up for the Russian war. So I`m looking for the Russians and others to come down to the Golan heights in January next year. If not then I`m looking for the next year. God`s dates in His word are for Jewish lunar times and not our solar calendar, so we can know a date but not the year as lunar and solar are different times.

Marilyn.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From the moment Adam fell into sin God's chosen bride is the bride in the Seed, who is Christ (Genesis 3:15).

From the moment Adam fell into sin the blood of Christ has become necessary for anyone to have a relationship with God, both before Christ came, and since then - and faith in the Word of God - the kind of faith Seth, Noah and Abraham had - is what is credited for (Christ's) righteousness to those who are found in Him through their faith in the Word of God before He came, and through their faith in his name since He died, rose again and ascended.

The rest are Gentiles in God's eyes. Unbelievers. The only covenant God has with the house of Israel and the house of Judah is the New Covenant (Jeremiah 31:31-33). Those who have this one and only covenant through faith in Christ whose blood is the new covenant, are God's one and only bride.

You worship what you do not know - a people who God does not know.

We worship who we know. Jesus Christ the one and only. He is Israel, the promised seed of Abraham. If you are not in Him through faith in Him, you are not Israel.
Hi Fullness of the Gentiles,

The symbol of the Bride is the completion of the 4 requirements that the kinsman-redeemer had to fulfill. Christ did those requirements for Israel, for mankind, and for the Body of Christ. It is a symbol of the completion of the full transaction. The Body of Christ is part of the Bridegroom purpose and is not the bride.

Marilyn.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

The symbol of the Bride is the completion of the 4 requirements that the kinsman-redeemer had to fulfill. Christ did those requirements for Israel, for mankind, and for the Body of Christ. It is a symbol of the completion of the full transaction. The Body of Christ is part of the Bridegroom purpose and is not the bride.

Marilyn.
So much false teaching born out of Dispensationalism. No wonder part of the church is in such a state of disarray. Placing their faith in a people who are ethnic descendants of Abraham regardless of their non-covenant with God, instead of in God's one and only Son in whose blood is the New Covenant given to the one and only people of God - Jew and Gentile in Christ.

@Marilyn C You obviously don't realize how much the false theology you have learned by the false teachers of that theology insults the blood of Christ shed for the one and only New Covenant God has made only with those who have faith in Christ.

Just as the 10 Northern tribes ceased being a nation before God in 725 B.C, so those who rejected Christ in 30 A.D and continued to reject Him ceased being a nation before God in 30 A.D when He was crucified. They are no longer a people. Only the remnant of the people descended from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who are in Christ through their faith in Christ now have a covenant with God, along with all Gentiles who likewise have faith in Jesus.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beasts of Daniel were kings because a kingdom has a king.

No, the 4 beasts are kingdoms, with no kings mentioned except the king of the 4th beast the little horn.

The beast and its horns / kings are synonymous but also different because the one is the kingdom and the other its king. Daniel 7 make a distinction between the kingdom (beast) and its king (beast) but makes no distinction at the same time because kings are identified with their kingdoms and kingdoms are identified with their kings.
Daniel 7 does not state that nor make such a distinction. The beast is a kingdom only. The king is a horn.

The beast is this kingdom governed by these 10 kings who have placed another one man at the top of that power pyramid.

They don't place anyone anywhere. The false prophet takes full authority over the beast kingdom and places those ten horns in power.

I fail to understand why you can't understand the difference between the beast and the kings who rule it and why a kingdom (beast) is synonymous with its king.

What I understand is that what you are saying is incorrect. Daniels 5 beasts and Rev's ten horned beast are kingdoms. The only individual king ever mentioned is Daniels little horn and Rev's false prophet with two little horns.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi The Light,

I agree with much of what you say. Now since we are into the `season,` of the Lord`s return for the Body of Christ I believe it will be Summer. My calculations are from the Jewish date for national Deliverance - Adar 15th (Jerusalem). Count back 75 days to the Lord`s return for Israel in the festival of Lights, Kislev, and then back 6.11 months, (trib, cut short). That brings us to peace treaty in Adar 1 (early Feb if next year).
Hi Marilyn,

I will study on this. Thanks for the imformation.

Then of course we have to back up for the Russian war. So I`m looking for the Russians and others to come down to the Golan heights in January next year. If not then I`m looking for the next year. God`s dates in His word are for Jewish lunar times and not our solar calendar, so we can know a date but not the year as lunar and solar are different times.

Marilyn.
I personally think that Gog Magog happens after the 1000 years. I'm not looking for Russia to bite off anymore. China, and the other kings of the east will be the concern. But we won't be here then.:)

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Marilyn.
Joseph is a biblical type of Jesus - not Jacob, and Joseph took one wife - a Gentile woman. His children were born in Egypt, and were Gentiles, who were considered by Jacob part of Israel, Ephraim's seed becoming "the fullness of the Gentiles" (the Hebrew of Genesis 48:19).

The 10 Northern tribes were collectively called "Ephraim" in scripture, and ceased being a nation before God (Isaiah 7:8). Their descendants were scattered among the nations, where they intermarried with Gentiles.

Hosea prophesied about them, saying that instead of / in the place where it was said of them "You are not My people", they would become children of the living God, and Paul included the Gentiles in the fulfillment of that promise in Romans Chapter 9.

@Marilyn C And as the 10 Northern tribes have ceased being an (one ethnic) nation before God, so the unbelieving part of Judah has ceased being a nation before God, being broken off from Israel (completely) - but Israel still exists because the remnant in Christ remain, and together with Ephraim / the fullness of the Gentiles, are God's one and only Israel.

The Jews - the part of Judah that has ceased being an (one ehtnic) nation before God - will be grafted back in again - under one condition:

Romans 11: 23 And those also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in. For God is able to graft them in again.

IF they do not continue in unbelief (for those individuals who turn to faith in Christ) - but God's Israel does not revert back to an ethnic nation, because Israel is in Christ - Christ alone, the one and only.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 7:17 These four great beasts are four kings; they shall arise out of the earth.

Barnes:
Daniel 7:17
These great beasts, which are four, are four kings - Four kings or four dynasties. There is no reason for supposing that they refer to individual kings, but the obvious meaning is, that they refer to four dominions or empires that would succeed one another on the earth.

Gill:
four kings shall arise out of the earth; or kingdoms; which have an earthly original and foundation; are supported by earthly and worldly means, and with earthly and worldly views; and are different from the kingdom of Christ and his saints

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Barnes:
These great beasts, which are four, are four kings - Four kings or four dynasties. There is no reason for supposing that they refer to individual kings, but the obvious meaning is, that they refer to four dominions or empires that would succeed one another on the earth.

Gill:
four kings shall arise out of the earth; or kingdoms; which have an earthly original and foundation; are supported by earthly and worldly means, and with earthly and worldly views; and are different from the kingdom of Christ and his saints
and all four of those kingdoms had a king. The word beast is identified with its king and the word king is identified with his kingdom / beast

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Barnes:

Gill:
But the beast from the earth in Revelation 13 isn't a kingdom? Nor its two horns anything to do with its power or leadership?

Maybe we should be as consistent as the Bible is with its metaphor and symbols instead of trying to get them to apply to one thing at one time but another thing at another time when we need the meaning to conform to our interpretations of different passages of scripture?

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We never see a kingdom arise from Earth because no kingdom did so until down towards the end of time.
No Phoneman. We never have seen it because scripture doesn’t show it. It doesn’t exist. Take what scripture says and use that. Guessing is man’s devices, not God’s!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an example of the teapot and the kettle. That's why I never even read the rest. But thanks for taking the time to respond with your usual ungracious remarks :)
That's a reply for a LOSS in a debate, skirting the subject purposefully and instead trying to attack one's credibility. (which didn't work by the way.)

Brethren in Christ: How many that come here and post claiming to be a believer on Christ Jesus are actually Luciferians come here to deceive, and are part of the one-world Luciferian conspiracy? Then how many honest believers on Christ come here pushing doctrines from the Luciferian workers hidden in the Church, and their believers are ignorant of it because they don't know enough of their Bible to be able to tell... they are simply accepted stories designed by Luciferians that originate outside of God's Word?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For whoever exalts himself shall be abased, and he who humbles himself shall be exalted." Luke 14:11
That is bunk, I know more about end time Eschatology than anyone I ever read, met, listened to etc. so you want me to lie just because you seemingly are wrong on just about everything I have seen you speak of. Well, I speak as the Lord gives me, and could care less about opinions of men, especially those who can't understand the 70th weeks timing which is simple stuff. Satan will never argue the points, he always accuses to the Father in Heaven. I noticed you can never come against anything I say, so you have to try to make it personal, well I am a big boy, been in the auditorium many, many years, it will not phase me one bit. I will keep destroying false notions and assumptions with factual truths you can not overcome.

You know more about your own interpretations of all the things you mention, based on your own eisegesis of scripture, reinforced over years by yourself in your own mind, than anyone else could ever know.

Your pride in your statements is palatable.

You are wrong on everything, the DISTRACTIONS will not work, you are still wrong brother.

Anyone blinded by you who follows you blindly will naturally regard whatever you say as "truth and light" until the light exposes it as your own faulty interpretations of prophecy based on your own esiegesis of scripture - the day all the pride you expressed in this post becomes abased.

I pray you still believe in Jesus and understand that His own accomplishments and work (not yours) is your salvation, so that though all your "teaching" be part of the rudiments of this world and works of men that will be burned up in that day, you will be saved, but as through fire.
Once again, notice guys, he dodges every point I make because I destroy his points via scriptures. So, when you dodge points in a debate you seemingly do understand that you just admitted defeat right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Davy

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus tells us that the GOODMAN will not know when the bridegroom is coming. That event will occur before the 70th week of Daniel. The last trump is for the Jews. The coming of Jesus occurs at the 6th seal before wrath. Jeus will remain in the clouds and send His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth. The Jews will not be taken by surprise when the day of the Lord comes. They will know that He is coming at the last trump. The Church will not know when He is coming.

Meaning we do not know the exact day nor hour. Jesus himself tells us in Matt. 24:32-35 that we will know THE SEASON, what about that do you not get? The day and hour as I explained in vivid detail, comes from the Jewish New Year being on a Lunar Calendar, thus not a KNOWN ENTITY, but...... THEY KNEW THE SEASON, it could only happen over a 2 day period of time, so if we will listen, Jesus is merely telling us I will end the Harvest/Church Age at the Fathers behest, just like the Lunar moon was always on God Time !! But, there was basically close to 360 days in a year, so if the year has 358 days go by, you know one of the next few days is the New Moon, and thus the New Year, and thus on God Time the Harvest Ends !! So, if the example Jesus/God gave us was within a couple of days of the actual ending of the Harvest, LIKEWISE we will be hip to the end time by looking at all of the signs. One sign is Israel had to be a Nation, when God brought them back into the land He said it would be END TIMES !! God said it would be as the days of Noah, well we know God was so angry at all the wickedness he destroyed the whole world by a flood. I see that same evil in the world today, people call good evil, and evil good, people push homosexuality and transsexuality on our kids etc. So, of course Jesus gave us 10-12 SIGNS in Matt. 24:4-31, need me to give them to you?

1.) The Temple is destroyed in 70 AD 2.) A false christ is put forth by the Jews pre 70 AD to try and save them from Rome thus fulfilling John 5:43. 3.) Wars and Rumors of wars = Jerusalem/Israel being sacked in 70 AD, these first three cover verses 4-6 or AD 65-70. 4.) Turning now to the Church Age in verses 7-14, we see the beginning of sorrows or Birth Pangs via many Wars, Pestilences (Black Plague/COVID 19 etc. many more), MANY EARTHQUAKES that get more frequent 5.) Then the Disciples all get Martyred save John (THEY will deliver you up to be killed) 6.) False Prophets do this, not a false christ as in verse 5, this is the Jupiter/Zeus type High Priests who are angry that Paul/Peter etc. were turning their patrons unto the real God. 7.) Jesus then speaks of the End Times in verse 14, the Rapture can only come when the Gospel has been preached unto the whole world, Jesus forewarns them they will all die, thus he says only those who ENDURE until the end will make heaven, in other words Jesus warned them against being like unto Judas.

Everything past verse 14 is the coming 70th week.

8.) The AoD will be placed by the False Prophet the Jews will flee Judea. 9.) There will be times of Great Tribulation like never seen before on earth. 10.) We will see THE Anti-Christ and THE False Prophet in verse 24. 10.) We see the Sun and Moon go dark by 1/3.

So, those who understand these SIGNS understand that in order for this Sun & Moon to go dark an Asteroid, as seen in Rev. 8 has to come, and with our modern telescopes we will understand what is coming, now we can know THE SEASON, just as Jesus stated in the Parable of the Fig Tree which has nothing to do with Israel's rebirth, and everything to do with with us discerning the times we are in.

For 2000 plus years could the bride see the end time signs ? No, but in the very end we can and should know THE SEASON not the exact day nor hour. So, are you actually telling me you do not understand that Apophis will be the Day of the Lord? And that the Pre Trib Rapture must happen AT LEAST 3.5 years before that? Now it could happen 4.5 years before that for all I know in the Fall of 2024, but it has to happen on a Feast of Trumps, which covers like 10 days in total if I am not mistaken, and the actual Trumps end the Harvest. Look around, look at the wickedness, Apophis "THEY SAY" will come withing 19 K miles of the earth, why did Trump create the Space Force? Why about two months ago were they trying to move a space rock around with a rocket, testing for a future needed encounter? Since the DOTL will happen on April 13, 2029, the Rapture has to happen in the fall of 2025 OR BEFORE. We the Church will not be in the 70th week.

Ahhh, you are hung up on that same 6th Seal stuff. You can't get past it. The Seals DO NOTHING, they are Jesus prophesying what the Trumpet Judgments bring, the DOTL only happens with the first four Trumps which are all ONE EVENT, the DOTL starts with the Asteroid Impact. The Jews will repent just before the DOTL, as Zechariah 13:8-9 shows, seeing as the very next verse is Zech. 14:1 and shows the DOTL arriving. They never see Jesus returning (pre trib wise) else they would have to have been saved prior to the Pre Trib Rapture. Evidently you are conflating the LAST TRUMP with a Revelation Trump, which it has absolutely nothing to do with. It astonishes me when a guy is PRE TRIB but then rejects the very things that prove it because he has other ideas on things like the 6th Seal Return, you need to let that go, a SEAL binds a Book or Scroll, that is all. Jesus is FORTETELLING what the Anti-Christ does over the last 42 months in Seals 1-5 AND FORETELLING what the Wrath of God brings over the exact same 42 month period of time in Seal #6. Both start in Rev. 8 however, that is why the 7th Seal is over in Rev. 8. Do you know the exact reason why heaven is silent ? For the same reason it grieved God to have to destroy the whole evil world by a flood, thus there is no celebration, no glorying in Heaven, we understand that Heaven is sad because Judgment has come finally in Rev. 8 with the opening of the 7 Sealed Scroll of Judgments, thus the SILENCE. The LAST TRUMP is Pre Trib, it ends the Harvest or Church Age. NO ONE will know the exact day nor hour BUT.......we can know THE SEASON.

Ain't that the truth brother.
Yes, we will know the Season. Its now, Amen.

I believe that the Church will be gone BEFORE the 70th week begins. Part of the Jews cannot have their blindness removed until the fulness of the Gentiles comes in.

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Yes indeed we are gone before the 70th week, Israel only repents as a Nation during the 70th week, that is why I said they will not understand the LAST TRUMP which is Jesus ending the Harvest. What happens first in the 7 Feasts? Is the Harvest ended before the Feast of Atonement? Yes, and Atonement happens BEFORE the Feast of Tabernacles, which represents Jesus ruling Jerusalem for 1000 years, Israel DWELLS with God or TABERNACLES with God/Jesus. Only during the 70th week does Israel as a Nation repentant. Before that only individual Jews come unto the Lord thus the IN PART.

We differ here as I believe the Church will be raptured on Pentecost, the first harvest feast. I know people think this feast was fulfilled by the Church receiving the Holy Spirit but no harvest has occurred. The Church will be raptured at the early summer harvest feast....Summer is near.
No, we are the First-fruits of the Barley, Israel are the First-fruits of the Wheat, Barley can be sifted without being crushed, Wheat has to be crushed before it can be sifted. The 7 Feasts tell the whole story, 1.) Passover via Jesus Christs saving blood 2.) Unleavened Bread (he knew no sin 3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the Grave, not the Church.

The Harvest/Pentecost started the Church Age, (REMEMBER? Jesus returned with the Holy Spirit at Pentecost) 4.) Feast of Weeks ( Why would the Rapture be here? This is the 2000 some odd year Church Age, or TIME OF THE GENTILES, when the 5.) Feast of Trumps blow (the LAST TRUMP) the Harvest will end, then Israel MUST ATONE which equals the coming 6.) Feast of Atonement and then finally the Kingdom Age comes in via the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles where Jesus will dwell with Israel for 1000 years.

God subs in the Church (Gentiles/a people I have not known) to take the place of a backslidden Israel, who MUST REPENT or ATONE before the 70th week ends. So, the LAST TRUMP ends the Summer Harvest just like it did for Israel, then Israel must ATONE, only then can Jesus RETURN to Dwell with Israel for the Kingdom Age. The Harvest ENDS in the fall, not the Summer.
The time draws nigh that's for sure. Evil gets worse every day. Thanks for your response.

EXACTLY........God Bless

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the beast from the earth in Revelation 13 isn't a kingdom?

No which is clear from the things written about the false prophet. That is a singular person.

Maybe we should be as consistent as the Bible is with its metaphor and symbols instead of trying to get them to apply to one thing at one time but another thing at another time when we need the meaning to conform to our interpretations of different passages of scripture?

Or perhaps be consistent enough to recognize that something doesn't have one meaning only? A beast in scripture has been used of a kingdom and of an individual. Ignoring that is the issue here.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You worship what you do not know - a people who God does not know.
Do you find it necessary to make things like this up? I am a Christian.
We worship who we know. Jesus Christ the one and only. He is Israel, the promised seed of Abraham. If you are not in Him through faith in Him, you are not Israel.
Let's deal with facts. You and your teachers claim that the 70th week of Daniel has been completed. How was that assessment made?

1. The decree that is used to determine the timeline of Daniel 9:25 is the wrong decree. The decree that is used that occurred in 457 BC has absolutely nothing in it about the rebuilding of Jerusalem. Your teachers are using a false decree.

2. Luke 3 tells us that in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar which is 29 AD John the Baptist started His ministry. Your false teachers claim that Jesus started His ministry in 27 AD. That is impossible. Ah, but nothing a little fudging of the truth can't handle.

3. Jesus died on a Friday on the preparation day of the Passover. Your teachers claim that Jesus died in 30 AD so they can claim that half of the 70th week of Daniel is over at His death. We have the facts that Passover is on a Wednesday in 30 AD. That means that Jesus could not have died in 30 AD. But nothing a small thing like creating a false chart can't handle. What you believe is not the truth. I would run far from your teachers as they do not present the truth.

You spend all your time thinking that you have replaced Israel when that is not the case. Most of us fully understand that we are part of Israel, but what you do not grasp is God's plan. First the fulness of the Gentiles comes in and part of Israel will have its blindness removed. Then the 70th week of Daniel will begin. Why do you think that the prince that shall come confirms a covenant for one week. Well, common sense, that's because Messiah was cut off after 69 weeks and 70 weeks are determined upon the people of Daniel. There is still one week to go.

You might want to face the truth. You are being fed a worthless pile of false facts and you willing accept what can be proven as false. You best wake up and get some oil for that lamp.

Last edited:

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joseph is a biblical type of Jesus - not Jacob, and Joseph took one wife - a Gentile woman. His children were born in Egypt, and were Gentiles, who were considered by Jacob part of Israel, Ephraim's seed becoming "the fullness of the Gentiles" (the Hebrew of Genesis 48:19).

The 10 Northern tribes were collectively called "Ephraim" in scripture, and ceased being a nation before God (Isaiah 7:8). Their descendants were scattered among the nations, where they intermarried with Gentiles.

Hosea prophesied about them, saying that instead of / in the place where it was said of them "You are not My people", they would become children of the living God, and Paul included the Gentiles in the fulfillment of that promise in Romans Chapter 9.

@Marilyn C And as the 10 Northern tribes have ceased being an (one ethnic) nation before God, so the unbelieving part of Judah has ceased being a nation before God, being broken off from Israel (completely) - but Israel still exists because the remnant in Christ remain, and together with Ephraim / the fullness of the Gentiles, are God's one and only Israel.

The Jews - the part of Judah that has ceased being an (one ehtnic) nation before God - will be grafted back in again - under one condition:

Romans 11: 23 And those also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in. For God is able to graft them in again.

IF they do not continue in unbelief (for those individuals who turn to faith in Christ) - but God's Israel does not revert back to an ethnic nation, because Israel is in Christ - Christ alone, the one and only.

You do err for God`s purposes are greater than that. God did not spend hundreds of years with Israel thinking they could of themselves turn to Him. Could we ever turn to God without His Holy Spirit? God knew that the people of Israel would turn away, but God is greater than man`s efforts.

There are3 groups that the Lord is kinsman-redeemer for. And knowing that we appreciate all that He has and is doing. Here is one group.

Christ as the Kinsman-Redeemer for Israel.

In relation to the Lord being the kinsman-redeemer for Israel and the world, He needed to fulfill each requirement. The four gospels represent Christ fulfilling these great functions in regards to Israel and the four visions in Revelation reveal Him fulfilling them for humanity.

1. Proof of Relationship.

God`s Law required that the person desiring to be kinsman-redeemer, must first prove His right on the ground of relationship with Israel, for no stranger was permitted to act.

`In all the land of your possession you shall grant redemption of the land. If one of your brethren becomes poor, and has sold some of his possessions, and if his kinsman-redeemer comes to redeem it, then he may redeem what his brother has sold.` (Lev. 25: 24 & 25)

Christ`s genealogy is therefore recorded - as son of Abraham and son of David. (The two great covenants - promise and kingship). (Matt. 1 - 17)

2. Uphold God`s Law.

Next the Lord had to vindicate the law. This He did by fulfilling all legal demands. In Mark we see that Christ maintained the rights of God`s law. In doing so He came up against the usurper who dominated the heritage. Christ took authority over demonic possession, sickness, social inequality, and false teachings. (Mark 3: 1 - 5)

3. Clear the Debt.

To clear the debt in order to redeem Israel and ransom the estate, Christ did fully and finally by being the Lamb of God. Zacharias prophesied of this -

`And you child, (John), will be called the prophet of the Highest; for you will go before the face of the Lord to prepare His ways, to give knowledge of salvation to His people by the remission of their sins.` (Luke 1: 76 & 77)

4. To Consummate the Marriage Union.

The last transaction awaits achievement. Christ must come and take His bride, consummating an eternal union. This means that Christ needs to connect again with Israel and for them to come under His rulership.

In John`s gospel we read, `He who has the bride is the bridegroom,` (John 3: 29). So Christ is expected to return and consummate the union.

`Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.` (Rev. 19: 7)

Marilyn.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meaning we do not know the exact day nor hour. Jesus himself tells us in Matt. 24:32-35 that we will know THE SEASON, what about that do you not get?

I get it. And yet we differ as you believe the season will be the fall with the Feast of Trumpets. I think the season will be in the early summer, Pentecost harvest....summer is near.
1.) The Temple is destroyed in 70 AD
The temple was destroyed and yet there is still one stone upon another.

2.) A false christ is put forth b y the Jews pre 70 AD to try and save them fulfilling John 5:43.
This is a future false Christ, not one from before 70 AD. The first false Christ of the last days will be the rider on the white horse, the seventh king.

3.) Wars and Rumors of wars = Jerusalem/Israel being sacked in 70 AD, these first three cover verses 4-6 or AD 65-70.
These are future wars like Russia attacking Ukraine and rumors of wars as would be China threating Tiawan.

4.) Turning now to the Church Age in verses 7-14, we see the beginning of sorrows or Birth Pangs via many Wars, pestilences (Black Plague/COVID 19 etc. many more), MANY EARTHQUAKES that get more frequent

The beginning of sorrows has not begun and will not begin until after the fulness of the Gentiles comes in. Then the 70th week of Daniel will begin with the confirming of the covenant for one week (the 70th week)
5.) Then the Disciples all get Martyred save John (THEY deliver you up to be killed)

These verses are about the Great Tribulation.
7.) Jesus then speaks of the End Times in verse 14, the Rapture can only come when the Gospel has bee taken unto the whole world, Jesus forewarns them they will all die, thus he says only those who ENDURE until the end will make heaven, in other words Jesus warned them against being like unto Judas.

The WHOLE Gospel of Matthew 24 is about end times. There is nothing in it about 70 AD. However, if you are looking for 70 AD you need to go to Luke 21.
Everything past verse 14 is the coming 70th week.
The beginning of sorrows, (false Christs, wars, famines, pestilences) are the 1st 4 seals. NONE of the seals are open.

8.) The AoD will be placed by the False Prophet the Jews will flee Judea. 9.) There will be times of Great Tribulation like never seen before on earth. 10.) We will see THE Anti-Christ and THE False Prophet in verse 24. 10.) We see the Sun and Moon go dark by 1/3.
:thumbsup:
So, those who understand these SIGNS understand that in order for this Sun & Moon to go dark an Asteroid, as seen in Rev. 8 has to come, and with our modern telescopes we will understand what is coming, now we can know THE SEASON, just as Jesus stated in the Parable of the Fig Tree which has nothing to do with Israel's rebirth, and everything to do with with us discerning the times we are in.

The fig tree has everything to do with two harvests, one when it will be like the days of Noah where Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood and one wihen it will be like the days of Lot where the very day Lot left Sodom, destruction came.
For 2000 plus years could the bride see the end time signs ? No, but in the very end we can and should know THE SEASON not the exact day nor hour. So, are you actually telling me you do not understand that Apophis will be the Day of the Lord?
Honestly, I heard about it years ago but haven't given it any thought. They now claim it will not hit the earth, not that I trust what they say.

And that the Pre Trib Rapture must happen AT LEAST 3.5 years before that?
The pretrib rapture would have to happen 6 years or more before the wrath of God. I know you won't understand this but there is a difference between the tribulation and the wrath of God. The tribulation is over before the 6th seal. Then the wrath of God begins.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The above verses when compared should tell you that the tribulation is over at the 6 seal and Jesus comes for the second harvest. The 144,000 are the first fruits of this harvest.

That being said if that is the asteroid that will fall in the sea (which we don't know at this time) then that would place the rapture of the Church at Pentecost 2023.

Now it could happen 4.5 years before that for all I know in the Fall of 2024
The Church has to be raptured before the 70th week of Daniel begins. The tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins at the 6th seal. Wrath is part of the 70th week. I believe the correct calculation would be 6 years.

, but it has to happen on a Feast of Trumps, which covers like 10 days in total if I am nit mistaken, and the actual Trumps end the Harvest.

The Feast of Trumpets is for the second harvest. It is for the Jews but not the nation of Israel. The nation of Israel will flee to a place of protection. The rapture of the Church will likely happen on Pentecost, the first harvest feast.
Look around, look at the wickedness, Apophis "THEY SAY" will come withing 19 K miles of the earth, why did Trump create the Space Force? Why about two months ago were they trying to move a space rock around with a rocket, testing for a future needed encounter? Since the DOTL will happen on April 13, 2029, the Rapture has to happen in the fall of 2025 OR BEFORE. We the Church will not be in the 70th week.
The date of the coming of Jesus would be before that 2nd trumpet happening,

This is getting too long.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
No which is clear from the things written about the false prophet. That is a singular person.

Or perhaps be consistent enough to recognize that something doesn't have one meaning only? A beast in scripture has been used of a kingdom and of an individual. Ignoring that is the issue here.
In the Revelation the harlot is the antithesis of New Jerusalem. New Jerusalem is a city of gold, precious stones and pearls. The harlot is decked with gold, precious stones and pearls. Both are depicted as cities, etc. I could give a list but I want to shorten this.

The beast ascends from the lowest place - the abyss, is the antithesis of Christ who descends from the throne of the most High. Worship of the beast results in eternal destruction in the lake of fire (Revelation 14:9-12). Worship of Christ results in eternal life, etc.

That beast from the earth is a false prophet that has two horns like a lamb, but it is not a lamb (and not the Lamb).

The antithesis of the two witnesses.

There is the counterfeit vs (setting itself up against) the true written all over the Revelation. There is strong delusion written all over the Revelation.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Do you find it necessary to make things like this up? I am a Christian.

Let's deal with facts. You and your teachers claim that the 70th week of Daniel has been completed. How was that assessment made?

1. The decree that is used to determine the timeline of Daniel 9:25 is the wrong decree. The decree that is used that occurred in 457 BC has absolutely nothing in it about the rebuilding of Jerusalem. Your teachers are using a false decree.

2. Luke 3 tells us that in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar which is 29 AD John the Baptist started His ministry. Your false teachers claim that Jesus started His ministry in 27 AD. That is impossible. Ah, but nothing a little fudging of the truth can't handle.

3. Jesus died on a Friday on the preparation day of the Passover. Your teachers claim that Jesus died in 30 AD so they can claim that half of the 70th week of Daniel is over at His death. We have the facts that Passover is on a Wednesday in 30 AD. That means that Jesus could not have died in 30 AD. But nothing a small thing like creating a false chart can't handle. What you believe is not the truth. I would run far from your teachers as they do not present the truth.

You spend all your time thinking that you have replaced Israel when that is not the case. Most of us fully understand that we are part of Israel, but what you do not grasp is God's plan. First the fulness of the Gentiles comes in and part of Israel will have its blindness removed. Then the 70th week of Daniel will begin. Why do you think that the prince that shall come confirms a covenant for one week. Well, common sense, that's because Messiah was cut off after 69 weeks and 70 weeks are determined upon the people of Daniel. There is still one week to go.

You might want to face the truth. You are being fed a worthless pile of false facts and you willing accept what can be proven as false. You best wake up and get some oil for that lamp.
Your "facts" are so full of falsehood that it's best and wisest to leave you in it until the day dawns and the true light shines, because answering all the falsehood - sometimes mixed a little with truth, but nevertheless with a lot of falsehood - is a waste of (a lot of precious) time that can be far better spent on more important things, since you will still be blind and be led by the blind until that day when the true light of Christ dispels all your darkness.