THE TRUE VINE: He that has the Son(faith) has life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 15:1-7 King James Version (KJV)
15 I am the true vine(LIFE), and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit(FAITH) he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit(FAITH), he purgeth(CLEANS) it, that it may bring forth more fruit(BELIEVERS).

AS IT IS WRITTEN:

Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

3 Now ye are clean through the word(GOSPEL) which I have spoken unto you.

AS IT IS WRITTEN:

He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.

4 Abide in me(LIFE), and I(FAITH) in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye(-BEAR BELIEVERS), except ye abide in me(LIFE).

5 I am the vine(LIFE), ye are the branches: He that abideth in me(LIFE), and I(FAITH) in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit(BELIEVERS): for(BECAUSE) without me(FAITH) ye can do nothing.

AS IT IS WRITTEN:

that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked OF LIFE with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

6 If a man abide not in me(LIFE), he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

AS IT IS WRITTEN:

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

7 If ye abide in me(LIFE), and my words(COMMANDMENTS) abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

AS IT IS WRITTEN:

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit OF LOVE TOWARD THE BRETHREN which he hath given us.