THE TRUTH OF DANIEL'S SEVENTY WEEKS PROPHECY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You still haven't told us when the righteousness from Scripture cited in post 13 ended, since you deny that it is eternal righteousness.
You are simply mixing up two separate things. God imputes righteousness to the one who repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ. This is spiritual and internal. But believers are a relatively small minority of earth. At the same time the apostle John tells us that "the whole world lieth in wickedness". So how can there be everlasting righteousness on earth when we are surrounded by sin and evil? And we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Reactions: Davy

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Great scripture. And what is "His promise" that in accordance with we are expectantly awaiting new heavens and a new earth? The promise of His second coming (2 Peter 3:3-4). Peter didn't say we are expecting an earthly millennial kingdom in accordance with the promise of His second coming, he said we are expecting the new heavens and new earth in accordance with the promise of His second coming. This is very strong evidence in support of Amil that Premils have no answer for at all.
Absolutely. My thoughts EXACTLY.
May all see it and eagerly await it.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1. The 70th week of Daniel is A PRELUDE to the Second Coming of Christ.

2. The Second Coming of Christ is A PRELUDE to the New Heavens and the New Earth.

3. It is only after the New Earth is established in righteousness by Christ that genuine and literal everlasting righteousness will be established. The total supernatural burning up of the earth and its atmosphere will guarantee that all that is polluted, corrupt, sinful, and wicked on the face of the earth will be burned up.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Peter 3:10-13)
Jesus is already our righteous through his cross...forever.
No other way this can be established.

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. The 70th week of Daniel is A PRELUDE to the Second Coming of Christ.

2. The Second Coming of Christ is A PRELUDE to the New Heavens and the New Earth.

3. It is only after the New Earth is established in righteousness by Christ that genuine and literal everlasting righteousness will be established. The total supernatural burning up of the earth and its atmosphere will guarantee that all that is polluted, corrupt, sinful, and wicked on the face of the earth will be burned up.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Peter 3:10-13)
It appears that you are missing the point. If you read Daniel 9:24, you can see it lists six things that would be fulfilled WITHIN the 70 weeks. One of those things is what we are talking about here, which is bringing in everlasting righteousness. According to the prophecy, everlasting righteousness needed to be brought in some time DURING or WITHIN the 70 weeks. But, you don't have "genuine and literal everlasting righteousness" being brought in until 1,000+ years AFTER the 70th week has ended (in your view). Can you see the problem there?

In your view you have everlasting righteousness not being brought in within the time frame given in the prophecy. That would make it a false prophecy. Let me know if I'm not being clear here and I will elaborate further. If you understand what I'm saying, then please let me know how you can reconcile your view with that prophecy in Daniel 9:24.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are simply mixing up two separate things. God imputes righteousness to the one who repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ. This is spiritual and internal. But believers are a relatively small minority of earth. At the same time the apostle John tells us that "the whole world lieth in wickedness". So how can there be everlasting righteousness on earth when we are surrounded by sin and evil? And we ain't seen nothin' yet.
If they repent and believe what Jesus did then they would already possess it. The whole world would possess it if only they believed.
Instead a deluding influence awaits those who do not believe so that Thay may be judged...,

2Thess 2
9 The coming of the [Antichrist, the lawless] one is through the activity of Satan, [attended] with great power [all kinds of counterfeit miracles] and [deceptive] signs and false wonders [all of them lies], 10 and by unlimited seduction to evil and with all the deception of wickedness for those who are perishing, because they did not welcome the love of the truth [of the gospel] so as to be saved [they were spiritually blind, and rejected the truth that would have saved them].

11 Because of this God will send upon them a misleading influence, [an activity of error and deception] so they will believe the lie, 12 in order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe the truth [about their sin, and the need for salvation through Christ], but instead took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one who is mixed up. Daniel 9:24 is all about Jesus and what He came to accomplish. And He did not fail. He made an end of sin by way of sacrificing Himself to take away our sins. He brought in everlasting righteousness by way of taking our place through His death so that "grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.".

Romans 5:18 Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. 20 The law was brought in so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21 so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Reactions: rwb and covenantee

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they repent and believe what Jesus did then they would already possess it. The whole world would possess it if only they believed.
Instead a deluding influence awaits those who do not believe so that Thay may be judged...,

2Thess 2
9 The coming of the [Antichrist, the lawless] one is through the activity of Satan, [attended] with great power [all kinds of counterfeit miracles] and [deceptive] signs and false wonders [all of them lies], 10 and by unlimited seduction to evil and with all the deception of wickedness for those who are perishing, because they did not welcome the love of the truth [of the gospel] so as to be saved [they were spiritually blind, and rejected the truth that would have saved them].

11 Because of this God will send upon them a misleading influence, [an activity of error and deception] so they will believe the lie, 12 in order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe the truth [about their sin, and the need for salvation through Christ], but instead took pleasure in unrighteousness.
Exactly. Everlasting righteousness has already been brought in by Jesus long ago. People just have to accept it. That prophecy in Daniel 9:24 has nothing to do with there being literally no sin in the world, but rather has everything to do with Jesus making the way for people to have their sins forgiven and to receive an everlasting life of righteousness.

Reactions: rwb and covenantee

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Exactly. Everlasting righteousness has already been brought in by Jesus long ago. People just have to accept it. That prophecy in Daniel 9:24 has nothing to do with there being literally no sin in the world, but rather has everything to do with Jesus making the way for people to have their sins forgiven and to receive an everlasting life of righteousness.
Yes of course.
If there was no sin in this world at his coming, we wouldn't need a millennium. The millennium is all about repentance and forgiveness to wash away sin, and that time is now. Those ready at his coming willl.....

Rev 22
12 “Behold, I (Jesus) am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to the merit of his deeds (earthly works, faithfulness). 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End [the Eternal One].”

14 Blessed (happy, prosperous, to be admired) are those who wash their robes [in the blood of Christ by believing and trusting in Him—the righteous who do His commandments], so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.

= Post millennium coming of the Lord.

May the penny drop.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are not "two separate things." There is only one righteousness which Christ brought in at Calvary, one righteousness of which the NT writers wrote which was already present in every true believer in Christ, one righteousness which has never ended since Calvary, and one righteousness which is thus one everlasting righteousness.

Not "two separate things."

Just one everlasting righteousness.

You need to get your eyes off of "the whole world", and redirect them to "Christ in you, the hope of glory". Colossians 1:27

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Randy Kluth,

You asked:
So you admit you're not doctrinally-orthodox? Do you belong to a heterodox sect of some kind?

My wife and I do not attend any church nor do we fellowship with any organized groups. We haven't since the end of 2005 when we were converted. Now our fellowship is with Christ and the Father and the few on-line converted believers we have met.

Below is my testimony which was written in late 2005.

In the year 2000, I had relocated to Fayetteville, AR with my family. We visited many churches during those first years there but we never could find any that seemed to have a real love for the Lord. After our own personal study of the scripture, we decided that we wanted to be baptized in the name of Jesus instead of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit as we had done many years ago. We could not find any churches that would baptize this way until we talked to a friend who went to a Oneness Pentecostal church in Bentonville, AR. We decided to go and be baptized there even though we were from a Church of Christ/Baptist type background.

Four weeks later, my wife was filled with the Spirit at home and started speaking in tongues. It was a very powerful experience with her. She was constantly filled for about two weeks, speaking in tongues nearly every time she opened her mouth. She spent a great deal of time on her knees in tears speaking in tongues as she prayed. We didn't really know what to think of it. Like I said, we were from a church background that denies tongues. We were not children either, I was 43 and she was 37. We really were amazed with her experience. A few weeks went by and she would still go on her knees in prayer every day and the Spirit would speak through her in tongues until one day as she spoke, the words changed into English. We soon realized that she was prophesying in the Spirit. We had never even heard of this gift before and were greatly amazed by it. Over the next year & a half, she received "words" (that is what we call them) from the Lord more than two dozen times. One of the words she received told us (me & her) that the Lord had great treasure for us if we would continue seeking him.

I will quote it to you:

"I am. I know your heart. Seek Me and I will be found. Look deep into My Word. The truth is not to be given by man but only revealed by Me. It is for those whose hearts desire it above the treasures of this world. You must give up all and treasure you will receive. I am the truth and the only way. I am the Lord."

Julie received this "word" in July 2004. I know what you are thinking - I wouldn't have believed it is real either if someone were to tell me about it happening to someone else. I was not sure whether to believe it or not for a long time. But after a few months, I did come to believe it was really from the Lord because the things she prayed over and received "words" concerning, would come to pass just as she prophesied.

Then in October, 2005, my Christian journey suddenly changed from out of the blue. I saw a picture on foxnews.com of a young Muslim boy (age 12) who had just lived through the recent Pakistan earthquake. For some reason, my heart for this boy was really going out to him. I have rarely ever felt this way before by a news story. That evening in prayer at home, the image of the boy came back to me and I grieved for him as I prayed. I was not grieving for him because of the earthquake but because I thought that he was going to be eternally lost and that he really doesn't have a realistic chance of being saved. I couldn't understand why I had been blessed with the opportunity to know the Lord and why he had virtually no opportunity to know Him since he was living in a Muslim country. I asked the Lord why this was the case. I was so confused and couldn't understand why he was most likely going to hell just because of where he had been born. Almost three days had passed since I had prayed that prayer and I had not given it much more thought. But on that third day (Friday, Oct. 7, 2005) I had some extra time at work so I decided to study "end-time" prophecy on the internet (my great passion). I went to Google and searched on a couple of words (I can't remember them now) and a list of websites came up. I looked through the list and noticed Ray Smith's website “bible-truths.com”. I thought it looked interesting so I clicked on it. By the next morning, I had read his Lake of Fire Series for a few hours and was now on part four. I couldn't believe what I was reading but I felt compelled to continue reading it anyway. Later that same morning (Saturday, Oct. 8, 2005), I took a break from my reading to pray about it. I prayed for the Lord to open my eyes if what Ray Smith had written was true and went back to reading. I was still on the fourth part when the Lord suddenly opened my eyes. I became overjoyed at the truth the Lord had just revealed to me! It was joy like I had never felt before in my life. It was at that point that I remembered my prayer from earlier in the week concerning the Muslim boy. Immediately, I knew that this new truth which the Lord had just shown me was the answer to that prayer. I was overjoyed again. I then decided to find Julie (she was in the kitchen) and share with her what the Lord had just revealed to me. I explained to her what I had been reading and pointed out the supporting scriptures. Within 30 minutes, she, too, received this new truth.

The last 4 weeks Julie and I have studied scripture every day and have been trying to share the new truths with our friends at church. But cutting through the details, we ended up leaving the church for good a few days ago. No one there could receive the truth that the Lord had revealed to us. In just four short weeks, we had learned so much from our studies that nearly everything we knew before as “truth”, we now knew to be lies. I could hardly believe how spiritually blind we were just a few short weeks before. Now from scripture, we have come to understand what had just happened in both our lives - the Lord had appeared unto us a second time, baptized us with His Spirit (Latter Rain) and healed our spiritual blindness. We found the "treasure" the Lord said we would receive (Julie’s prophecy from July 2004). We didn't even remember her receiving that "word" until I stumbled across it a few days ago from an old email I had sent to a family member. When I reminded Julie of it and read it to her, she was filled with tears of joy.

The next day, Julie received another "word" from the Lord. It said:

"I will answer. I have shown you the truth in My Word. It is only revealed to those who seek it. It is by faith. It is for those who seek to know Me. I will bring all before My judgment, which is righteous and true. I will complete all things as I have committed to do by My Word. The things of the Spirit cannot be understood by man, even if I reveal it. It will be as I have spoken it. Some will hear and not believe. Some will hear and search but will desire the favor of men more than Me. Some will hear and seek understanding, and by faith I will show them. These will be few. These few will rejoice as one who has found great treasure! Keep seeking, remain faithful and I will give abundant blessings. You ask of Yahweh. I Am that I Am, come to men to show them the Light. Of the One, from and in the One when all things are completed as it was established before time. All will be brought to life in the One. It will not then be needful to show man God or give man His Spirit. Man cannot receive more because he cannot understand".

Over the years since our conversion, the Lord has blessed us beyond anything we could have imagined. And as we were “freely given”, we now freely give to those who truly seek to know the Lord.

I will respond again in the morning to some new points I want to make about our discussion. I'm out of time for today.
Joe
Thank you for your testimony. It does appear that the Lord has spoken to your wife Julie, and that you, to some degree, are also hearing from the Lord. Just because you learn spiritual truth from Christian ministers, however, does not mean that their teaching is completely sound. Take from them what is real, and judge the rest critically, to make sure it's biblical and real.

I don't know anything about Ray Smith, but I've run into Oneness advocates through the years. My experience has been that some of them are legalistic and sectarian. It has a cultic element to it, I think. So does Pentecostal Theology, although I've been a Pentecostal/Charismatic since the early 70s.

I believe in the gifts of the Spirit, but I also believe that much prophecy and much tongues-speaking is imitated. The person with the "real thing" should have no problem questioning their gift. It should come naturally.

I'm very happy that you and your wife have not only entered into a deeper spiritual experience with the Lord, but are also determined to follow His word to your heart, to maintain His love as a testimony to this world. You should, however, be able to learn from obedient Christians in several denominations, and not get caught up in a sectarian spirit. It is destructive to the attitude of love we are to have towards all true Christians.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is already our righteous through his cross...forever.
No other way this can be established.
Jesus did not... fulfill that automatically, His Righteousness is ONLY for those who believe on Him. So that omits how many peoples today that reject Him?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Randy Kluth,

You asked:
So you admit you're not doctrinally-orthodox? Do you belong to a heterodox sect of some kind?

My wife and I do not attend any church nor do we fellowship with any organized groups. We haven't since the end of 2005 when we were converted. Now our fellowship is with Christ and the Father and the few on-line converted believers we have met.
Let me just add this, with respect to being "baptized in the name of Jesus only." Such a formula is hardly necessary for God to move in someone's life, or to experience the benefits of baptism.

What is the benefit of water baptism? It is a testimony to the world that you're committing your life in service to Christ. It is a public testimony, not designed for a special spiritual experience that has *already been experienced.* It is rather a means of self-confirmation and testimony on behalf of others.

Spirituality comes when we begin to commit our lives completely to Christ, to follow his word in our hearts. In committing in obedience to his word we receive the Spirit to enable us to complete that word and to testify to others. We are empowered and gifted to give back to God in the way He chooses for us as individuals.

Getting caught up in a formula misses this point. Attacking the doctrine of the Trinity is bound to create division among Christians, since from the beginning Christians have believed that Jesus is the Son of God, that he enabled us to receive God's Spirit without limit, and that the Father is more than a mere man.

However you express it, it is in fact a Trinity. To oppose it is to enter into a marginalized group that has a very weak and temporal history. The doctrine the Church Fathers sought to found the Church upon required belief in the Trinity in order to distinguish between the various roles each Person plays in the one God. You can never just have God as Jesus. He will always be above man even while He reveals Himself in Christ.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is one other thing for sure. You are completely incapable of backing up your beliefs with scripture. Which is why you are not even attempting to do so.
what a joke man.

We are not discussing scripture. We are discussing your false claim that no one here believes God is done with Israel. or that they will nto be restored after the return of Christ when they repent.

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your testimony. It does appear that the Lord has spoken to your wife Julie, and that you, to some degree, are also hearing from the Lord. Just because you learn spiritual truth from Christian ministers, however, does not mean that their teaching is completely sound. Take from them what is real, and judge the rest critically, to make sure it's biblical and real.

I don't know anything about Ray Smith, but I've run into Oneness advocates through the years. My experience has been that some of them are legalistic and sectarian. It has a cultic element to it, I think. So does Pentecostal Theology, although I've been a Pentecostal/Charismatic since the early 70s.

I believe in the gifts of the Spirit, but I also believe that much prophecy and much tongues-speaking is imitated. The person with the "real thing" should have no problem questioning their gift. It should come naturally.

I'm very happy that you and your wife have not only entered into a deeper spiritual experience with the Lord, but are also determined to follow His word to your heart, to maintain His love as a testimony to this world. You should, however, be able to learn from obedient Christians in several denominations, and not get caught up in a sectarian spirit. It is destructive to the attitude of love we are to have towards all true Christians.
Dear Randy Kluth,
I learned that the Doctrines of Hell and Free Will were false, and to some degree about the apostasy of church, from Ray Smith.

Ray Smith came out of the orthodox churches just as my wife and I did. We had a brief fellowship with Ray but he died a short time later. I do believe his website "bible-truths.com" is still up for viewing. I strongly recommend reading his open letter to Pastor John Hagee.

As for the many other truths which the Lord as shown me, I learned them from my own personal study over the past 15 years or so.

This scripture below certainly applies to what I experienced in learning the truth of Christ:

Prov 2:1 My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, 2 making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; 3 yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, 4 if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

This verse is speaking to converted Elect believers ("my son"). Even with "eyes that can see" it is only with great effort and prayer that the Lord will reveal His treasure to them. The milk of the Word is learned quickly at conversion but "strong meat" takes years of dedicated study.

As for the spiritual gifts in the church, they have been quieted by the apostasy. A very large percentage of the gifts are not real. For my wife, she was given her gift for only 4 or 5 years. I looked back now and see that it was given to her for the purpose of our conversion and for the establishment of our faith in Christ. She has not received any "words" since 2008. I believe this verse applies:

1Cor 13:8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

This scripture is talking about conversion. "When that which is perfect is come" is speaking about the second coming of Christ when He pours out the Latter Rain on one of His Elect. It is at that point that Christ comes out from behind the cloud and appears to the believer. This is when an Elect believer is "born again" and sees Christ "face to face" because the truth of scripture has opened up to them. After this event occurs, some of the spiritual gifts will no longer be necessary. As a result, they cease. About three years after my wife and I were converted, my wife's gift of prophecy ceased.

Though I am not sure, this prophecy quoted below may have been the last one she received.

"I am with you. I hear your prayers. You will know my Word when you are able to receive it. I am preparing you for my work. You have much to learn about yourself. You will show others my way. I will prepare you for the work I give you. I am doing my work in you. I am the Lord."

My calling is to the unconverted Elect and to make the the pathway straight for the Lord to come to them. This scripture applies:

Jam 5:17 Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit. 19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; 20 Let him know, that he which converts the sinner from the error of his way shall save their soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Ray Smith served as my "Elijah". I now serve other unconverted Elect in the same way.

The Pathway to Salvation is basically the same pathway the Jewish Elect traveled. However, their time under the Old Covenant was only a "type" which the church will follow.

Since the church will follow the "type" the Nation of Israel presented, the church must likewise fall away and become children of the Devil. Because the Elect must travel that pathway, too, they must likewise fall away and be made 'worse than the first (Mat 12:43-45). And like with the Nation of Israel, the Lord will send a person to them in the spirit of Elijah to make the call of repentance.

After an unconverted Elect believer responds to the call of Elijah, the pathway for the Lord to come to them will be made straight. When the Lord comes, He will pour out the Latter Rain of the Spirit upon them. After Christ gives the believer the gift of the Spirit, Christ will appear to them and the Day of the Lord (the Elect's believer's judgment) will commence.

The call of Elijah to the Gentile Elect was also presented in Revelation since the Elect must "keep the sayings of the prophecy":

Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

An Elect believer must keep the "sayings" of the book of Revelation. The book teaches the Pathway to Salvation and it has applied in the lives of each of Christ's Elect since that time. It is not a book about outward world events which come at the end of this literal age. The book teaches about the spiritual events which occur to the Elect as they travel the Pathway to Salvation.

If Christ does not "come again" to called out believer before they die, they are not going to be a First Fruit of His harvest. It is for this reason that Christ comes "quickly" to each of His the Elect. Their days as a Man of Sin are shortened so that the ends of the ages come upon them now (1Cor 10:11).

And since Christ must come to each of His Elect before they die, it means that His coming is a reoccurring event.

Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne...

Christ came the first time to the 120 Jewish Elect on the Day of Pentecost and He has continued to come to each of His Elect since that time.

I have more to say to you but I am out of time for the moment. I will try (as the Lord wills) to make another post later this morning.

Joe

Last edited:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me just add this, with respect to being "baptized in the name of Jesus only." Such a formula is hardly necessary for God to move in someone's life, or to experience the benefits of baptism.

What is the benefit of water baptism? It is a testimony to the world that you're committing your life in service to Christ. It is a public testimony, not designed for a special spiritual experience that has *already been experienced.* It is rather a means of self-confirmation and testimony on behalf of others.

Spirituality comes when we begin to commit our lives completely to Christ, to follow his word in our hearts. In committing in obedience to his word we receive the Spirit to enable us to complete that world and to testify to others. We are empowered and gifted to give back to God in the way He chooses for us as individuals.

Getting caught up in a formula misses this point. Attacking the doctrine of the Trinity is bound to create division among Christians, since from the beginning Christians have believed that Jesus is the Son of God, that he enabled us to receive God's Spirit without limit, and that the Father is more than a mere man.

However you express it, it is in fact a Trinity. To oppose it is to enter into a marginalized group that has a very weak and temporal history. The doctrine the Church Fathers sought to found the Church upon required belief in the Trinity in order to distinguish between the various roles each Person plays in the one God. You can never just have God as Jesus. He will always be above man even while He reveals Himself in Christ.
Dear Randy Kluth,
Being baptized in the name of Jesus is the scripturally correct method. And as you say, that baptism is "hardly necessary for God to move in someone's life". Water baptism is a symbol for what Christ will do spiritually to the believer.

Also, I was spiritually blind and unconverted when I went to be baptized in the name of Jesus. However, Christ put it in my heart to go to that church and be baptized there. Not because the water baptism could save me (because it didn't) but because Christ wanted me to go to that church to complete my "fallen away" spiritual condition. Only after an Elect believer is fully fallen away will Christ come to them a second time. The Elect believer must not only be dwelling in darkness but he must be dwelling at "midnight" (Parable of the Ten Virgins). Midnight represents the darkest part of being spiritually blind and under Satan's influence.

Christ completed Satan's darkness within me at that church.

Also, you keep referring to "history" and the teachings of the church fathers. You have to understand that the church fathers (other than the NT writers and converted Elect of that time) are "wolves" who entered the church after Paul departed. The spirit of anti-Christ and the apostasy came and did not spare any of the flock. The church quickly fell away from the truth that the Apostles taught them. Nothing has changed in the church since that time.

Consider this verse:

Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The "many" make up the Nation of Israel and the "called out" church. From that group of many, only a few are chosen to be First Fruits.

I can tell you with certainty that being a part of the "many" is not where you want to be.

As for discussing the Trinity Doctrine, I believe it is against forum policy. Correct me if I am wrong.

I will say this though. All the bread the church consumes has leaven secretly hidden in it.

Mat 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

This scripture teaches the same spiritual message:

Mat 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

The field is an individual Elect believer. The seed is the Early Rain of the Spirit. The seed will produce a new child of God within the believer. The phrase "birds of the air" represents the same unclean spirits mentioned in Mat 12:43-45.

The message of the parable: the birds will bring the deceptions and false teachings of Satan to the new child of God and deceive him.

There are no doctrines in the church which are true. Some have elements of truth mixed into them but their overall teaching is still false.

Paul said this to the Thessalonian church concerning when Christ would come and gather them to together.

2Thes 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there comes a falling away first, and that MAN OF SIN be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

This is the same event presented by Christ in Mat 24:29-31. Christ will not come to one of His Elect until they have become a Man of Sin. Before Christ comes and gathers an Elect believer to dwell in heaven (represents a new spiritual state of being), the Man of Sin will be revealed to them. This is a result of the believer having their spiritual blindness healed from receiving the Latter Rain. With their new "eyes that can see", the Man of Sin will be revealed to the believer. They will then understand that they are this Man of Sin. This is also the time when the believer will see the Abomination of Desolation (Mat 24:15). After the Elect believer sees who they have become, the brightness of Christ's appearance will destroy this worsened spiritual state from within them.

2Thes 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Christ's judgment upon the Man of Sin comes from His "Sword" (God's Word). When its truth is given to the believer, that truth is what does the judging and slaying of the Man of Sin. Spiritually speaking, the Man of Sin (represented by the Beast + False Prophet) is "taken" and cast into the Lake of Fire where he is destroyed (Rev 19:20).

Christ said it this way, too:

Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Here is what these two verses spiritually teach (my comments are in blue):

Mat 24:40 Then shall two (one Elect believer) be in the field (the world, place of "works"); the one shall be taken (the Man of Sin), and the other left (the child of God). 41 Two women (the spiritual nature of the believer) shall be grinding at the mill (place where the woman makes the leavened loaf); the one shall be taken (the Great Harlot, worsen carnal nature), and the other left (the new nature of the Holy Spirit).

These above verses are teaching on the conversion of an Elect believer.

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares also teaches a similar message:

In the parable, the field represents an unconverted Elect believer dwelling in the world. As the Elect believer travels the Pathway to Salvation, both the seed of Christ (the Early Rain of the Holy Spirit) and the seed of Satan (spirit of anti-Christ) are planted within the believer. After the tares have matured within the believer, the believer becomes a Man of Sin. The Man of Sin will then be removed and burned (judged, Lake of Fire) when Christ gives the believer the Latter Rain of the Spirit. This salvation event occurs at the time of the harvest/ends of the ages (1Cor 10:11). After this judgment is complete, the new child of God (the wheat) is harvested into the barn (the Kingdom of Heaven).

I have one other item to present to you which I will do in another post.
Joe

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctrine the Church Fathers sought to found the Church upon required belief in the Trinity in order to distinguish between the various roles each Person plays in the one God. You can never just have God as Jesus. He will always be above man even while He reveals Himself in Christ.
Dear Randy Kluth,
As you are probably aware, Christ is the spiritual fulfillment of the physical Word of God which was written on tablets of stone and scrolls of paper. Since Christ is the spiritual fulfillment of the Word of God, He is the Word of God. As such, Christ not only teaches us through what He said but also by the events which are recorded in scripture.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Mat 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

1Cor 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

For most people, it is easy to understand that the parables contain hidden spiritual messages. But since Christ is the Word of God, all of His teachings, either by word or deed, are also spiritual messages to those who have been blessed and have had their spiritual blindness healed (Mat 20:34).

Because Christ’s words are spirit, we must learn the spiritual language of Christ in order to understand God’s Word. I can’t stress this point enough.

I’ll demonstrate how to understand Christ’s spiritual language with this simple example:

Mat 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Does Christ really mean that if you use a sword to kill others, then you must likewise be killed with a sword? Literally, that is what He is saying. However, if we understand this verse literally, that statement can easily be proven to be false. There are countless examples of people who have used violence to kill others but then do not die from that same type of violence - it almost goes without saying.

Is Christ mistaken or is His message something else?

The spiritual language of the Word of God utilizes the Hebrew and Greek languages. However, Christ assigns meanings to the Hebrew and Greek words which are different from how they are commonly defined:

1Cor 2:13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

In Matt 26:52, Christ is using the word SWORD to teach us a spiritual message. To understand what this spiritual symbol represents, we must look at how it is used elsewhere in scripture. In other words, we must compare spiritual things with spiritual.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

From the verse presented above, it is easy to understand that the spiritual word SWORD represents the Word of God who is Christ.

Christ’s hidden spiritual point He is making in Matt 26:52 is that all who take up the Sword (those who are “called out”), must perish (death of the carnal nature) by the Sword. This death is a necessary part of the conversion process which happens when the Word of God (Christ, the Sword) comes to a person and gives them the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the Baptism of Fire (judgment of the carnal nature):

Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and with Fire.

This conversion event is what the Apostles experienced on the Day of Pentecost:

Acts 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of FIRE, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

In the spiritual language of Christ, the Apostles took up the Sword and then died by the SWORD.

Spiritual understanding of scripture is further explained and expanded by Isa 28:10-12:

Isa 28: 9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11 For with stammering lips and another language will he speak to this people. 12 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Psa 119:160 The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever.

Before a believer has their spiritual blindness healed, they will not be able to understand the spiritual teachings of the Word of God. This lack of understanding will cause them to “fall backward and be broken”.

This is the same message Christ presented in Mat 12-43-45.

Paul also discusses this same subject below:

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and age-enduring judgment. 3 And this will we do, if God permit. 4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come 6 if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance: seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

In short, to “fall away” means to leave Grace through Faith and attempt to be acceptable to Christ by “works”. When a believer makes this attempt, they cannot be renewed by repentance. It is at that point that they have committed the sin that leads to death and have lost their salvation (1John 5:16). Losing one’s salvation is the same as to “fall backward and be broken”.

The truth of Christ is also presented to us “here a little, and there a little”. Because of such, we must assemble the pieces of truth before the whole truth of a matter can be understood. Once assembled, each piece of truth must then be added to the other pieces “line upon line and precept upon precept” so that the knowledge of God can be found. When found, it is like finding hidden treasure:

Mat 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

Summary: To understand God’s Word, Christ must first give us a love for the truth, so much so that we are willing to give up all our carnal beliefs so that we can obtain the truth of Christ. We also need to realize that scripture is written in Christ’s spiritual language. His language utilizes the Hebrew and Greek languages, however, many of those words carry meanings which are different from what “man’s wisdom teaches”. Christ’s words are spirit and we are told to understand their spiritual meaning by comparing them with the same spiritual words used elsewhere in scripture. We are NOT to look out into the world for their meanings as so many people do. We are to also keep in mind that the truth of Christ in scripture is given “here a little and there a little”. Each piece must be assembled and stacked “line upon line” and “precept upon precept”. Then, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the hidden treasure of Christ will be revealed.

For those who have been given eyes that can see and ears that can hear, Christ is appearing to them and revealing Himself. They are finding great treasure!

I will now make a post which shows how Christ teaches us his truth with through an actual event of scripture.
Joe

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Randy Kluth,

Here is the true meaning of the story of the woman taken in adultery:

John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

In this story of the “Woman taken in Adultery”, the woman represents the Elect who will become the Bride of Christ as presented in the marriage analogy used in scripture.

This scripture applies:

Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. 6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. 7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Adam is the “wife of youth” and is a type for the Elect.

In the scripture above, the phrase “called thee as a woman forsaken” is speaking of the time when the woman (who has been forsaken since being cast out of the Garden of Eden) is given the Early Rain of the Spirit and is called out from the world.

The phrase “wife of youth when thou was refused” is referring to the time when the woman (Adam) lost her marriage relationship with Christ in the Garden of Eden. The marriage ended when the woman (Adam) committed adultery with Satan (believing Satan over Christ).

Ever since that time, Christ has been preparing for the day when He will restore His marriage relationship with His forsaken wife. As verse 7 says, He will do so with “great mercies”. These “great mercies” are manifested in the New Covenant of Grace through Faith.

At the time of the Early Rain of the Spirit, the woman will be made into a chaste virgin and will become espoused to Christ.

2Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

After the engagement takes place, Christ (the Bridegroom) will leave to “prepare a place” for his chaste virgin.

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

To be a chaste virgin, the woman must come to Christ by faith alone. However, shortly after receiving the Early Rain of the Spirit, Satan will come to the woman masquerading as Christ and he will feed her his leavened bread (Mat 13:33). Since the leaven is hidden in the bread, she will not be aware that the bread contains the lies of Satan. Satan is able to deceive the woman because her spiritually blindness remained after she received the Early Rain of the Spirit.

Because the woman is now following the ways of Satan instead of the ways of Christ, she will fall away from faith. She is guilty of mixing in Satan’s doctrine of works (religion, Old Covenant of Law) into the New Covenant of Grace through Faith. When the woman commits this sin of adding “works” to faith, she is fornicating with Satan. This is the sin that leads to death and is the same sin that ended the original marriage in the Garden of Eden. As a result, the woman is no longer a chaste virgin. She will remain under the Law of Sin and Death.

To correct the woman’s fallen away spiritual condition, it is necessary for Christ to come to her a second time and give her the Latter Rain of the Spirit. With the Latter Rain of the Spirit, her spiritual blindness will be healed and she will come out from under Satan’s deceptions. When she does, she will be made into a chaste virgin again and will be ready for the marriage ceremony.

After the marriage ceremony takes place, she will be gathered together with Christ in the Kingdom of Heaven; the home of her Husband.

This verse applies:

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Now, let’s apply the truths I presented above from the marriage analogy to the story of the “Woman taken in Adultery”.

John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

In the first three verses of the story, a woman is said to have been caught in the act of adultery. This event typed when Adam was caught in the act of adultery in the Garden of Eden.

The woman was then delivered to the Pharisees who were responsible for the administration of the Law. The Law says that the penalty for her adultery is death. When Adam committed adultery in the Garden of Eden, he too, was judged by the Law and he was given the penalty of death (both spiritual and physical).

However, since Christ is now ready to restore his marriage relationship with the woman, he will gather her with “great mercies”:

John 8:6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

Christ’s act of writing in the ground represents Him pouring out the Early Rain of the Spirit on the woman. By doing this, He is writing His Law of the Spirit in her heart.

This verse applies:

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

The verse above is referring to the New Covenant of Grace through Faith which is Christ’s spiritual covenant. Under the New Covenant, Christ will perform all the necessary “works” to restore the woman to himself. And since it is a spiritual covenant, He will write his Law of the Spirit in the heart of the woman.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

After Christ first writes in the earth, the Pharisees continue to accuse the woman. They do this because the woman still remains under the Law after having received the Early Rain of the Spirit. She remains under the Law because the Early Rain is not sufficient to stop her from committing adultery with Satan. In other words, she does not have the ability to approach Christ strictly by faith alone yet. She is still compelled by her carnal nature and the deceptions of Satan to mix in her own “works” with faith. She tries to serve two masters, both Satan and Christ (Mat 6:24).

By continuing in her adultery, she falls away from faith and remains under the Law. For this reason, the Pharisees do not drop their stones but continue to accuse her.

John 8: 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

In verse 8, Christ stoops down a second time and writes His Law of the Spirit in the heart of the woman again. This act represents the Latter Rain of the Spirit.

It is at this point that Christ heals the woman’s spiritual blindness and she comes out from Satan’s deceptions. At this time, she begins to walk by faith alone and as a result, the Law can no longer accuse her. After this change from the Old Covenant of Law to the New Covenant of Grace through Faith, the Pharisees drop their stones and leave.

The woman (the Elect) has now been made into a Chaste Virgin again and is ready for the wedding to take place. After the wedding takes place, the woman’s marriage relationship with Christ is restored.

Joe

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus did not... fulfill that automatically, His Righteousness is ONLY for those who believe on Him. So that omits how many peoples today that reject Him?
Of course His Righteousness is ONLY for those who believe on Him. Why would you think that those who disbelieve and reject Him should experience His Righteousness? Those who disbelieve and reject Him do not want His Righteousness.

But no one is prevented or excluded from believing on Him. Whosoever WILL may come.

Last edited:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe,

Thank you. I asked not for myself, but rather that others might bring together the things of God into summary and recount, for these are the times of summary.

You have stated things quite well, with only a few exceptions:
  • Christ will indeed save all of mankind, according to the first Adam and the Last, but with the exception of those who's father is Satan, the son of perdition whom has his own children. Thus, all are not saved as some believe, for darkness is not saved, but dissolved, i.e. eliminated. Even so, you are correct regarding the man of sin, as everyone is a man of sin, and all are revealed.
  • You are also somewhat correct on the times and the idea of former and latter rain. Still your explanation includes too much of the terms of the times of this world which is not the rule, and not enough of the terms and rule of God in whom there is no passing of time except in the revelation of all things in story or time form--things that were actually before the foundation of the world (and time). Which is the premise upon which the word of truth is rightly divided. All of which indeed requires the renewing of the mind. Nonetheless, all in good time.
  • The times then determined for Daniel's people are regarding all who are "in Christ", both the dead and the living, and include the First and the Last since Adam. Which is to say, all of time is the fulfillment of "a time, times, and half a time." Meaning, all of time is divided before and after Christ in times, and divided as the light is divided from the darkness with only the light (half) remaining. All the times of men then, are as it was stated in the beginning, and are but an "image" of, as it were, the words of a book written before the foundation of the world and now made manifest in the revelation of Jesus Christ. Even so, because "God is the same yesterday, today, and forever", if it were even possible, the events of this world are not so much on a timeline, but in real time--that is, in God, and not actually in time.
Dear ScottA,
Thanks for your response. I have posted quite a bit to Randy Kluth is morning. Those posts can serve has my response to you. They are "very wordy' though, so you may not have any interest in reading them - sorry about that.
Joe

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When exactly do you believe it will be fulfilled?

I believe you have the wrong perspective on what Daniel 9:24 is all about. It's not about the literal end of sin and evil, it's about Jesus Christ making the way for people to have their sins forgiven and taken away while receiving the hope of eternal life.

Here is my understanding of the fulfillment of each of the six things listed in Daniel 9:24 as I see them explained in scripture.

1. To Finish Transgression

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Hebrews 9:15 "That is why he is the one who mediates the new covenant between God and people, so that all who are invited can receive the eternal inheritance God has promised them. For Christ died to set them free from the penalty of the sins they had committed under that first covenant."

John 4:34 "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work."

Romans 4:15 "Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace".

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

2. To Put an End to Sin

Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 John 3:5 "And ye know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin. Whosoever abideth in Him sinneth not"

2 Cor 5:21 "For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."

1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

3. To Make Reconciliation for Iniquity

Hebrews 2:17 "Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people."

2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them"

4. To Bring In Everlasting Righteousness

Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him."

Romans 5:21 "That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord."

Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

Hebrews 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; 12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

5. To Seal Up the Vision and Prophecy

Luke 18:31 "Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished."

Luke 24:44 "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me."

Matt 26:56 "But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled."

6. To Anoint The Most Holy

Acts 10:38 "How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him."

Acts 4:27 "For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed"

Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel"

We need to allow scripture to interpret scripture whenever possible. Scripture itself gives us the timing of the fulfillment of Daniel 9:24, as can be seen in the scriptures above.
It is nothing less than astounding that when the Holy Spirit tells us of the better New Covenant established upon better promises (Hebrews 8:6), premil instead insists that God will break His word if He does not fulfill the old, decayed, vanished promises of an old, decayed, vanished covenant (Hebrews 8:13).

It reveals the extent to which naturalized carnalized perspectives have penetrated and permeated premil thinking.

One can't help but be reminded of Proverbs 26:11.