The TWO revealings of the Anitchrist - Must-read

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeroOfGod

Aug 11, 2010
first revealing is a thing of the past, second revealing is yet to come and is marked /confimred in heavens... (when/who etc.. is a side issue now, the point WHY there are TWO revealings indeed.. if you take the time to read through the articles, you will now what the point is...)

Five doves readers may already have read the following must-read articles this summer explaining what should be meant by "The AC is revealed" in 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2. if you are willing to read it through and interpret the chapter with the help of the Holy Spirit, you will also come to the conclusion that the Antichrist has indeed two revealings... most of you probably believe that the first event to take place during the 7 year tribulation is the rapture, but the aim of this article is to convince you that the rapture will take place in the first half of the tribulation.. sometime between the first day and the 1260th day of the whole 7 year.. and it's important to realize this, because there aren't 7 years ahead of us.. from those of you not interested in the rapture/antichrist etc.. I will probably receive negative or skeptical replies, but once again I will give it a shot to "inform you".. I pray God that you consider this seriously...

and I'd also add, Obama being the AC is mentioned a couple of times below, and the dates of the tribulation are also given and proved in various ways, but regardless of whether you want to believe it or not, again I'd say the main point of this thread is to prove that the Antichrist has indeed two revealings and the Rapture occurs when the tribulation has been going on for a while... and is not the first event as many would think it is.. so if you don't believe that Obama is the AC, don't navigate away from the site, but read on..

The TWO "Revealings" of the Antichrist {Part A}

The TWO "Revealings" of the Antichrist--Part B--A MUST READ {Part B}

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/ronr816.htm {Part C}

Final Nail in Coffin--Amazing Astronomical Discovery confirms 10/29/08!!! {Part D}

!!!also, FAQs are cleared up as well.. such as "Is the Anithcrist homosexual?" this is a gross misinterpretation of Daniel (11:37)

so, feel free to read it all..
basically that's all for now
wink.gif