The Two Witnesses And The Incredible Detail Everyone Misses!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody is missing an incredible detail about the two witnesses. We are told they are killed and their dead bodies lie in the street of Jerusalem for 3 and an half days. Then they are resurrected and ascend. Now I ask the question nobody is asking: Why do the two witnesses lay dead in the street for exactly 3 and a half days? Why are we given the detail of the half day? Because it's incredibly important prophetically! The Two Witnesses begin their 1260 day ministry on the exact same day the famous 70th week of Daniel begins. For the first half of Daniel's 70th week, a period of 3 and a half years consisting of 1260 days, they testify to the truth and at the middle of Daniel's 70th week they are killed. They symbolically finish the second half of Daniel's 70th week by laying dead in the street for 3 and a half days with each day representing a year. There is a precedent for this. In Ezekiel chapter 4 Ezekiel was told to lay on his left side for 390 days for the iniquity of the house of Israel. Each day represented a year.

Ezekiel 4:4 Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.

5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.

6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

The Antichrist begins his 42 month reign at the middle of Daniel's 70th week. He Kills the Two Witnesses, something nobody else could do and claims to be God. The world is now firmly under his control as he begins to kill those who refuse the mark of the beast or to worship him. The world needs a small ray of hope to be able to stand strong and accept martyrdom, and the Two Witnesses provide that hope. The world sees the two witnesses resurrected after symbolically fulfilling the 70th week. Jesus Christ will return on the last day of Daniel's 70th week ending the reign of the Antichrist and ushering in the Millennial thousand year reign of Jesus Christ. The believers in Christ who came to faith after missing the rapture will witness with their eyes the fact that death can be overcome by faith. When Christ Returns to establish His Kingdom He will resurrect the dead who believed in Him.

This is not something I was taught by any person. I simply Asked the right question and the answer came to me in seconds and Ezekiel 4 verified the interpretation. God is Awesome!

Bible teachers don't have all the answers because they don't always ask the right questions. The detail of the 3 and a half days was glaring to me. I can't belief the great prophecy teachers have missed this incredible prophetic detail.

Last edited:

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure the details of the 2 witnesses match with your stated timeline. The events of their death and resurrection are specifically stated to be the 2nd woe. The 2nd woe is equated with the 6th Trumpet.
[Rev 11:14 LSB] 14 The second woe is past; behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

The 3rd woe is the 7th Trumpet - when Christ rules the world.
[Rev 11:17 LSB] 17 saying, "We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who is and who was, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.

With a supposed 3 1/2 years to go, that is much too long between the 6th and 7th trumpets.

Reactions: David in NJ

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible teachers don't have all the answers because they don't always ask the right questions.
Amen! And, Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *
↑ my questions are especially about this, for today, ↑ Under Grace.

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure the details of the 2 witnesses match with your stated timeline. The events of their death and resurrection are specifically stated to be the 2nd woe. The 2nd woe is equated with the 6th Trumpet.
[Rev 11:14 LSB] 14 The second woe is past; behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

The 3rd woe is the 7th Trumpet - when Christ rules the world.
[Rev 11:17 LSB] 17 saying, "We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who is and who was, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign.

With a supposed 3 1/2 years to go, that is much too long between the 6th and 7th trumpets.
Consider that the "Effect" of the 5th trumpet occurs at the mid week of Daniel's 70th week. Satan is cast from heaven 1260 days before the second coming of Christ, the same day Antichrist gains full power and authority. The effects of the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments are not in chronological order.

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! And, Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *
↑ my questions are especially about this, for today, ↑ Under Grace.

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

View attachment 34834
Thanx for the warm welcome my friend. I was kicked off a Christian Forum for daring to introduce this because the "major expositors" did not address the 3 and a half days or the significance of the detail.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Consider that the "Effect" of the 5th trumpet occurs at the mid week of Daniel's 70th week. Satan is cast from heaven 1260 days before the second coming of Christ, the same day Antichrist gains full power and authority. The effects of the seals, trumpets and bowl judgments are not in chronological order.
There is nothing about the 5th trumpet that equates anything with the middle of 7 years, let alone with Daniel. You are mixing up a lot of things and assuming a lot.
But yes, the seals, trumpets and bowls and thunders are not chronological. But within each set, they ARE chronological.

Reactions: David in NJ

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They symbolically finish the second half of Daniel's 70th week by laying dead in the street for 3 and a half days with each day representing a year.

I had a similar idea, or at least can consider something like it.

On Mar 11, 2023 at 7:18am, I wrote this note:

I don't think it helps my case to say these things are happening now. It's a global event. The Beast that has risen from the abyss has probably already killed the Two Witnesses sometime before Friday June 24, 2022. Roe/Wade was one of the composite beast's crowning achievements. That would have never fallen during his 42 months.​
His 42 months of authority ran out soon after he killed the Two Witnesses as the inhabitants of the earth exchange gifts for their 3.5 days, which can be 3.5 years, where the prophetic time periods seem to appear as that Salvador Dali painting with the melting clocks.​

I think it's tough to figure out when to translate the prophetic time periods. Most want to go all the one way or the other. I think it has to be based on context. And there's probably great reasons why the time, times and a half of a time needs to be translated, but by the same breath, the 1290 and the 1335 days remain in literal days. Even just because that's how it happened, and is happening now.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing about the 5th trumpet that equates anything with the middle of 7 years, let alone with Daniel. You are mixing up a lot of things and assuming a lot.
But yes, the seals, trumpets and bowls and thunders are not chronological. But within each set, they ARE chronological.
The 5th trumpet is Satan being cast from Heaven. Revelation 9:1 "and the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Revelation Chapter 12 tells us that when Satan was cast to the earth The Woman (Israel) fled to the wilderness for a TIME (one year), and TIMES (Two Years) and a Half A Time (Half a year).

Time, and Times, and a Half a Time = 42 months = 1260 days = the second half of the 70th week of Daniel.

I don't have things mixed up, I have all the pieces in their proper format.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The 5th trumpet is Satan being cast from Heaven. Revelation 9:1 "and the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Revelation Chapter 12 tells us that when Satan was cast to the earth The Woman (Israel) fled to the wilderness for a TIME (one year), and TIMES (Two Years) and a Half A Time (Half a year).

Time, and Times, and a Half a Time = 42 months = 1260 days = the second half of the 70th week of Daniel.

I don't have things mixed up, I have all the pieces in their proper format.
Actually, no. Revelation 9:1 says nothing about Satan. It says nothing about 3 1/2 years. It says nothing about 70thweek of Daniel. Those are entirely your assumptions and reading into the text. We have to very careful in stating things for a fact when the text does not specifically say it. You have assumptions but that is not the same as what the text actually says.

When you state "I can't belief the great prophecy teachers have missed this incredible prophetic detail." It's because the text doesn't say what you say it does.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody is missing an incredible detail about the two witnesses. We are told they are killed and their dead bodies lie in the street of Jerusalem for 3 and an half days. Then they are resurrected and ascend. Now I ask the question nobody is asking: Why do the two witnesses lay dead in the street for exactly 3 and a half days? Why are we given the detail of the half day? Because it's incredibly important prophetically! The Two Witnesses begin their 1260 day ministry on the exact same day the famous 70th week of Daniel begins. For the first half of Daniel's 70th week, a period of 3 and a half years consisting of 1260 days, they testify to the truth and at the middle of Daniel's 70th week they are killed. They symbolically finish the second half of Daniel's 70th week by laying dead in the street for 3 and a half days with each day representing a year. There is a precedent for this. In Ezekiel chapter 4 Ezekiel was told to lay on his left side for 390 days for the iniquity of the house of Israel. Each day represented a year.

Ezekiel 4:4 Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.

5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.

6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

The Antichrist begins his 42 month reign at the middle of Daniel's 70th week. He Kills the Two Witnesses, something nobody else could do and claims to be God. The world is now firmly under his control as he begins to kill those who refuse the mark of the beast or to worship him. The world needs a small ray of hope to be able to stand strong and accept martyrdom, and the Two Witnesses provide that hope. The world sees the two witnesses resurrected after symbolically fulfilling the 70th week. Jesus Christ will return on the last day of Daniel's 70th week ending the reign of the Antichrist and ushering in the Millennial thousand year reign of Jesus Christ. The believers in Christ who came to faith after missing the rapture will witness with their eyes the fact that death can be overcome by faith. When Christ Returns to establish His Kingdom He will resurrect the dead who believed in Him.

This is not something I was taught by any person. I simply Asked the right question and the answer came to me in seconds and Ezekiel 4 verified the interpretation. God is Awesome!

Bible teachers don't have all the answers because they don't always ask the right questions. The detail of the 3 and a half days was glaring to me. I can't belief the great prophecy teachers have missed this incredible prophetic detail.
There is no 7 year period in Revelation

JESUS never quoted a 7 year period

The Apostles never quoted a 7 year period

Here is your CLUE = JESUS ministry was for 3.5 Years

Reactions: ewq1938

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Actually, no. The minstry of Messiah Jesus was just over 2 years in length. This is according to the time cues that are listed in the Gospel of John.
presentation_MessiahMinistry_48.png

Here's a presentation of exactly how this was determined.

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The two witnesses ministry is 1260 days long or 42 months. The Antichrist kills them and begins his 42 month reign of 1260 days.
The two witnesses begin their ministry at the start of Daniel's 70th week. They are killed in the middle of the 70th week, Antichrist receives authority and power for 42 months, the second half of the 70th week. 7 years divided in half.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two witnesses ministry is 1260 days long or 42 months. The Antichrist kills them and begins his 42 month reign of 1260 days.
The two witnesses begin their ministry at the start of Daniel's 70th week. They are killed in the middle of the 70th week, Antichrist receives authority and power for 42 months, the second half of the 70th week. 7 years divided in half.
How many temples are mentioned in Revelation ch11?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 - There is no mention of a 7 year period in the Gospel, in the Apostles letters or in Revelation.

#2 - The 70th Week of Daniel began when the "Word became flesh" = the 70th Week belongs to God