The Two Witnesses Will Appear in the Next New Moon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No!! The First beast of Rev. 13 is with us NOW

No, because it arrives with all ten horns. There is nothing in the bible about a hornless beast arriving, then 10 horns coming later as you teach.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, because it arrives with all ten horns. There is nothing in the bible about a hornless beast arriving, then 10 horns coming later as you teach.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

I am not wanting to pick a fight with people, but the following is true.

At this present time there are four wicked fallen heavenly host beasts that are influencing people on the face of the earth such that they rise up in the sea of humanity to manifest the respective "beast" that is influencing them.

The beasts' influence ebbs and flows over time such that there have been serval manifestations of the respective beasts. For example, the third beast whose predominate characteristic is dominion or power over others has been visibly associated with different people groups, kingdoms and empires since the time of Grecian Empire and can be seen today on the world stage flexing their muscles and dominion over other people groups, kingdoms, nations and empires. It is my belief that the fourth beast in league with the Little Horn has been speaking pompous words against God. The ten horn that the fourth beast originally had represent ten religions but with the little horn coming up among them three of those horns were plucked out.

Daniel 7:11-12 speaks of the judgement of the beasts mentioned in Daniel 7 ;1-12 and Isaiah 24:21-22 tells us that the judgement of the heavenly hosts will take place in heaven and the kings of the earth will take place on the earth and they judged heavenly hosts and the judged kings of the earth will be gathered together and imprisoned in a pit for many days to await the time of their punishment. In the Book of Revelation, we are told that this pit is the Bottomless Pit and that it will be locked for 1,000 years when it will be unlocked for the little while period at the end of the seventh age before the final return of Christ.

We also learn that this judgement of the Kings of the earth will take place at Armageddon and the kings of the earth will be drawn to assemble there in our near future at the end of this present age, which is also the sixth age.

Now after the Bottomless pit is unlocked, the imprisoned kings of the earth will rise up out of the Bottomless pit for a period of five months to torment the people who had not been sealed by God. After this a four facetted beast, comprising the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12, will rise up out of the Bottomless Pit and the great prostitute will siting upon this beast and the beast and the kings of the earth will make war against Christ and His Saints until Christ captures the Beast and the False Prophet and dispatches them into the Lake of Fire.

This event begins to play out in our distant future during the Little While period at the end of the seventh age.

It is for this reason that I can state that the four facetted Beast of Rev 13 has not yet formed itself by the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 joining together to act in unison during the Little while period at the end of the Seventh Age.

I hope that this will help to clear up the confusion of what is still to come.

Shalom

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As i review this thread I am reminded that scripture gives us two very applicable divides here that should be considered when addressing the book of revelation;
....Some things are reserved for our Father's knowledge only....and...it shall be revealed in due time.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my experience those who enjoy mocking our beliefs will find their way to our Internet communities.

I think they crave the attention those they judge as worthy of the con, those they judge as gullible, give their fulfillment of prophecy prophecies responding posts.

Some might call it Trolling. Others call it Satanic .

In any case, I think we owe it to the actual true prophets of God to ignore those who mock our faith in their OP's.

If no one pays them any attention, ever, maybe the Trolling Satanists will go away.

:pray: Because paying them any attention just encourages them to stay.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my experience those who enjoy mocking our beliefs will find their way to our Internet communities.

I think they crave the attention those they judge as worthy of the con, those they judge as gullible, give their fulfillment of prophecy prophecies responding posts.

Some might call it Trolling. Others call it Satanic .

In any case, I think we owe it to the actual true prophets of God to ignore those who mock our faith in their OP's.

If no one pays them any attention, ever, maybe the Trolling Satanists will go away.

:pray: Because paying them any attention just encourages them to stay.
Amen!:Zek::Bestest::vgood:

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As i review this thread I am reminded that scripture gives us two very applicable divides here that should be considered when addressing the book of revelation;
....Some things are reserved for our Father's knowledge only....and...it shall be revealed in due time.
No offence, but that's a cop out. The book was written for us to read and understand. If we don't understand it, we need to try harder.

Reactions: BlessedPeace