The Vail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't sure where is the best place to put this. And I am also unsure if it is "vail" or "veil"
but I've been thinking a lot about the vail that covers the heart, which vail is done away with in Christ, the circumcision made without hands. I will most likely fail at fully being able to clearly relate how this vail has changed to me. I've always thought this vail removed is from my own heart. As we speak of going from glory to Glory in being able to see clearly. little by little on our own independent journey. I'm only sharing what the removal of the vail is starting to mean to me. Maybe wrong. yes. But it is beginning to not so much about my heart the vail is removed from (which is a way it still is) by the circumcision of Christ, the circumcision made without hands.... but instead, the vail covering anothers heart, a brother. in the seeing beyond that vail—> the natural face—> seeing God face within which is Christ beyond the natural face of man.

Consider the mirror that one looks into. It is another, a brother where what is reflected back... is "the natural man." "Seeing his own natural face" ...confusing in a way because yes in seeing "his own natural face" does this not testify the vail "his own natural face' has not been removed in Christ. BUT by turning away and going his own way... there is no brother interaction of the bond of love strengthened in God. can this man go be alone and deceive himself that the vail has been removed in and by Christ? without His brother? Without love for his brother? Whom he looked at his brother and did not see God but instead "His own natural face". Saying (to me at least) to his brother "I don't see God in you. But instead, I see your natural face which I find offensive yet denying his own natural face. The flesh still remains which flesh is to be done away with in Christ. You don't have God." and this man turns to walk away. oh no. "If you don't love your brother, the love of God is not in you"?

But by the circumcision made without hands, by and through (continuing therein) the circumcision of Christ...the vail has been removed. The natural man reflected back has been removed. Is this natural man seen where one turns away, our seeing our own heart or judging by sight another and turning away therefore condemning ourselves by judging by sight and not by Faith in Christ?

Faith in the mirror does not turn away but continues on in... seeing the vail removed by Christ, faith continues on towards that brother knowing in Christ that vail is done away (seeing the end of what is to be abolished), what is broken down that wall of partition between ... the old and the New. To me this mirror where one sees his own natural face in his brother and therefore turns away from his brother "Has not seen God". But the man that continues is changed going from glory (judging by sight, of not seeing God at any time) to seeing beyond the vail (which is taken out of the way by Christ) going from glory (judging by sight) to Glory (uppercase) (Judging by Fatih) that this is one whom Christ died for, the removal of the vail "the natural man" ....consider this with we now know no man after the flesh, even Jesus whom we known after the flesh, we know him now more. to me judging by sight and seeing the natural man "not having seen God' but instead seeing the vail remains (that which is the natural face)
we turn away ... not seeing God. Judging by the sight of what is seen "the natural man" "seeing our own face" and not "By Continuing in Faith seeing "His face"?

why does it matter? because we love to talk about the being changed from glory to Glory. But the man who sees his natural face ...the vail still not removed; unable to see beyond the vail, remains blind .... turns away from continuing on in being changed from glory (judging by sight)... unto Glory's Glory (by Faith). "Judge by Fatih and not by sight). where .... for now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now i know in part; but then (when the vail, the natural man is done away with in Christ) is removed over your brother's face,(shall i know even as i am known) to see God beyond the vail having entered in beyond the natural man which is to be done away with) shall i know even as i am known. (I shall know my brother even as I am known of my brother.)
and now abides (continues) Faith, Hope, Love (Chairty). the greatest is Love.

He also speaks of the partition broken down between two making them One, New Man.
Get this was speaking of Jews and Greek, Man and female, Bond and Free, but with the mirror when one sees his natural face having not seen God, He turns away. Jesus Christ prayed "That they "continue" and be "made One" as "We are One." could this also be two brothers "face to face" becoming One "New Man". The vail or partition broke down between them, the natural man --the natural face removed "not by sight but by Faith" making them, joined together, brothers made "One" "New Man." ...Of the same body of that New Man which is Christ (having entered into beyond the vail of the natural face) where the natural man cannot see God at any time because the flesh still remains over the heart and is blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry if I am misunderstanding but it reminds me of the first time I looked into a crowded high school hallway as a new Christian.

All those faces, I realized, were made in the image of God. Why had I never cared before?

Because without Christ there is a veil for the glory of God. But with Christ, we begin to thankfully see with new eyes.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry if I am misunderstanding but it reminds me of the first time I looked into a crowded high school hallway as a new Christian.

All those faces, I realized, were made in the image of God. Why had I never cared before?

Because without Christ there is a veil for the glory of God. But with Christ, we begin to thankfully see with new eyes.
You didn’t misunderstand. I’ve thought a lot about your post. It has stayed on my mind. Mostly in asking myself “exactly what were you meaning to say there.” It reminds me of that song give me your eyes so that I can see.

To me Paul’s example of Christ speaking in him when they were wanting proof that Christ spoke in him… was Paul being persuaded better things of them. Who persuaded Paul? To me it had to be the Spirit of God in Paul. If we would notice Paul was persuaded better things of them before those better things are shown or made manifest … his persuaded of better things before while they are still calling him a reprobate who fails. If that isn’t not by sight but by Faith we stand persuaded of better things to come than those things that are (now)seen …then I don’t know what is. It reminds me of knowing someone is with child before they show. If that is possible. Would someone have to tell you? Did Christ tell Paul of better things in them.

Even though they were calling him a reprobate. The Grace of God allowing Paul to see beyond the vail that still remained over their hearts making them unable to see their brother. But Paul seeing beyond the vail that remained not by sight but by Faith, believing the vail is done away with in Christ. At one point Paul says to them even though they don’t see he trust they will see. Pretty bold. That he trust the vail will be removed, done away with in Christ. Not them he trust. But Christ(even saying elsewhere “I know who I have believed”.)To me that is what going from glory to Glory is. It was the fruit of the Spirit not seeking after the glory of men but the Glory of God (in them). So no, I don’t think you misunderstood. My problem is I read this in His Word…seeing beyond the vail, the body of flesh removed in Christ …and I doubt (it sounding too good to be true). It seeming like a fairy-tale (too good to be true) not by sight but by Faith we believe. But what Paul showed in that one passage was something real and hopeful in not by sight but by Faith we stand towards them. Whoever they are…a hall of high-schoolers or loved ones in our family. We stand before them not by sight (even if they call you reprobate and want proof of Christ speaking in you) but by Faith(in Christ)…with an outstretched hand not turning away seeing our own natural face but seeing the Face of Christ (Liberty) continuing forward going from glory to Glory in belief of the vail is …will before done away with…before it is seen… in Christ. “Belief of the vail is done away with in Christ”. If we would look at Christ speaking in Paul… walking toward them (those)calling him a reprobate continues for their perfecting …in that walking in Christ, being persuaded the vail over their hearts to not see their brother… even though you don’t see I trust you will see, was(is) to be done away with in Christ.

I’m sorry that is a lot of rambling but I’m trying to remember it myself. Seeing better things than what is seen. For it sounds way too good to be true by sight (before) the Faith of what is unseen will be seen.

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didn’t misunderstand. I’ve thought a lot about your post. It has stayed on my mind. Mostly in asking myself “exactly what were you meaning to say there.” It reminds me of that song give me your eyes so that I can see.
I thought of that song too and looked it up. It's by Brandon Heath.

I don't mind reading your thought process. It's refreshing to see the way you dig into the meaning of the Scriptures.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revisiting. Something you said here stood out to me and it helped. I’ve thought about it in relation to my own walk. What you said about the first time you looked into a crowded hallway as a new Christian. All those face, you realized were made in the image of God. There is a movie I love. In it the woman writes a children’s book about “finding the real face” the three characters in the story: a boy trapped inside a box, a princess with no emotion, and a boy who has no identity. Those faces in the crowd …what would they show …the face the world has given them long-faced, heartbroken, suicidal, considering murder of peers, going home again to face sexual or physical abuse, arrogance, lies of thriving to fit in the crowd? None of which are the real face of made in His image; but instead a false face put on to hide the real Face of made in His image. Still looking for my real face. That is why I watch that movie (too many times) because I can relate to searching for my real Face…?

To me you brought so much clarity to the seed sown and the soil. Alongside His word, He explains so much of humans and our nature in the seed and the sower. I can relate to the one who received the news of Christ with beaming joy for a season but as soon as persecution comes for the word they turn away, or fall away…or also sometimes called “back sliding.” It reminds me of all the times I received again…and again…the word and I would be joyful with expectation of once again being a new Christian. This would happen over and over throughout my life… this instant of momentary joy of receiving good news. But it was always short-lived. I would receive news and you couldn’t hold me back from running full-steam ahead wanting to tell everyone. But every time I would hit a wall. Not the real Face but false faces. Still hitting walls. And that excitement fizzled out. How I thought everyone would be welcoming but as soon as I hit smack into “nope. Not interested.” I turned away full of doubt. Keeping my own false face over fear they might see beyond it. Only hopeful for a season of joy of being a new Christian baby, where as soon as I was told to go away rejected, I lost that joy and expectation and Hope. Going right back to before. But there is another in the parable that doesn’t turn away but continues…belief in the wall of partition has come down in Christ. The vail is down yet it remains in places(hearts)? Why? Yet the vail remains unto this day. Why leave the vail that is removed in Christ? Why they continue for a season but when persecution come where the vail still remains…they turn away. I think for the Glory of God to be seen …as in if we suffer with Him we will also be Glorified with Him…the vail remains for the Children of God to pierce though it by Faith in Christ and not by sight. consider first looking in a high-school crowd as a new Christian and maybe thinking “this will be beautiful. Wait till they hear the good news” immediately hit with that same hallway of natural faces rejecting “we don’t care. Let us be.” How fast some joy once received withers up not connected to the vine. How it happens sometimes again and again. Receiving for a season …rejected…then loss of joy and expectation. To me the parable explains basking in the light or joy for a season but when meeting the vail, rejected for His sake, it turns away. Or entering in through the vail which He entered into First, where He doesn’t turn away from persecution. I can’t say it enough. Paul (Christ in him) did not turn away from persecution, instead continued in (beyond the vail) not by sight of the face of the natural man but by Faith in the unseen New Man in Christ that “even though you don’t see” “you will see”. Only wanting to encourage you that if you ever come up against the vail… don’t turn away, stand not by sight of the natural faces but by Faith in Christ who enters in through the vail. The Joy and peace that no man can take away. Reminding myself also. Not by sight but by Faith we stand up in the face of persecution seeking after the Face of God, made in His Likeness and not our own.

Last edited:

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 4:4 CLNT
4 in whom the god of this eon blinds the apprehensions of the unbelieving so that the illumination of the evangel of the glory of Christ, Who is the Image of the invisible God, does not irradiate them.

For reasons unclear to me, God prevents some from seeing.

John 6:65 esv And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father".

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My guess is that God permits us to be lost, for a time, in order to learn that, without God, we are lost indeed! Now, as to why God allows you and I to believe in Christ but not others (yet), I don't know.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 4:4 CLNT
4 in whom the god of this eon blinds the apprehensions of the unbelieving so that the illumination of the evangel of the glory of Christ, Who is the Image of the invisible God, does not irradiate them.

For reasons unclear to me, God prevents some from seeing.

John 6:65 esv And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father".

My guess is that God permits us to be lost, for a time, in order to learn that, without God, we are lost indeed! Now, as to why God allows you and I to believe in Christ but not others (yet), I don't know.
for “we are persuaded of better things in you.” All things for your edification …for God has given us all things pertaining to Life…for the building up of the body of Christ. That He grows …increased, being multiplied…

Reactions: Patrick1966

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for “we are persuaded of better things in you.” All things for your edification …for God has given us all things pertaining to Life…for the building up of the body of Christ. That He grows …increased, being multiplied…
I believe that we are being prepared or "refined" by God for preparation to enter his kingdom. We are so blessed. Praise God!

• Love
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that we are being prepared or "refined" by God for preparation to enter his kingdom. We are so blessed. Praise God!
For preparation to enter His kingdom …through much suffering we enter in…through the vail. You are right we are so blessed. His having given all things in Christ.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revisiting. Something you said here stood out to me and it helped. I’ve thought about it in relation to my own walk. What you said about the first time you looked into a crowded hallway as a new Christian. All those face, you realized were made in the image of God. There is a movie I love. In it the woman writes a children’s book about “finding the real face” the three characters in the story: a boy trapped inside a box, a princess with no emotion, and a boy who has no identity. Those faces in the crowd …what would they show …the face the world has given them long-faced, heartbroken, suicidal, considering murder of peers, going home again to face sexual or physical abuse, arrogance, lies of thriving to fit in the crowd? None of which are the real face of made in His image; but instead a false face put on to hide the real Face of made in His image. Still looking for my real face. That is why I watch that movie (too many times) because I can relate to searching for my real Face…?

To me you brought so much clarity to the seed sown and the soil. Alongside His word, He explains so much of humans and our nature in the seed and the sower. I can relate to the one who received the news of Christ with beaming joy for a season but as soon as persecution comes for the word they turn away, or fall away…or also sometimes called “back sliding.” It reminds me of all the times I received again…and again…the word and I would be joyful with expectation of once again being a new Christian. This would happen over and over throughout my life… this instant of momentary joy of receiving good news. But it was always short-lived. I would receive news and you couldn’t hold me back from running full-steam ahead wanting to tell everyone. But every time I would hit a wall. Not the real Face but false faces. Still hitting walls. And that excitement fizzled out. How I thought everyone would be welcoming but as soon as I hit smack into “nope. Not interested.” I turned away full of doubt. Keeping my own false face over fear they might see beyond it. Only hopeful for a season of joy of being a new Christian baby, where as soon as I was told to go away rejected, I lost that joy and expectation and Hope. Going right back to before. But there is another in the parable that doesn’t turn away but continues…belief in the wall of partition has come down in Christ. The vail is down yet it remains in places(hearts)? Why? Yet the vail remains unto this day. Why leave the vail that is removed in Christ? Why they continue for a season but when persecution come where the vail still remains…they turn away. I think for the Glory of God to be seen …as in if we suffer with Him we will also be Glorified with Him…the vail remains for the Children of God to pierce though it by Faith in Christ and not by sight. consider first looking in a high-school crowd as a new Christian and maybe thinking “this will be beautiful. Wait till they hear the good news” immediately hit with that same hallway of natural faces rejecting “we don’t care. Let us be.” How fast some joy once received withers up not connected to the vine. How it happens sometimes again and again. Receiving for a season …rejected…then loss of joy and expectation. To me the parable explains basking in the light or joy for a season but when meeting the vail, rejected for His sake, it turns away. Or entering in through the vail which He entered into First, where He doesn’t turn away from persecution. I can’t say it enough. Paul (Christ in him) did not turn away from persecution, instead continued in (beyond the vail) not by sight of the face of the natural man but by Faith in the unseen New Man in Christ that “even though you don’t see” “you will see”. Only wanting to encourage you that if you ever come up against the vail… don’t turn away, stand not by sight of the natural faces but by Faith in Christ who enters in through the vail. The Joy and peace that no man can take away. Reminding myself also. Not by sight but by Faith we stand up in the face of persecution seeking after the Face of God, made in His Likeness and not our own.
I feel a heavier responsibility these days to guard my joy in Christ.

It's so easy to let the cares of this world quench the passion I have for my first love. It's easy for me to overshare and then have the swine trample underfoot those seeds of holy passion that were sprouting or any pearls of zeal.

The Bible says we carry treasures in jars of clay. It's easy for the glory of God that's in everything to be invisible to us even after becoming Christians. It all appears so ordinary and un-treasurelulike at times. And when you do spot a treasure, the apathy and indifference of others can make you doubt yourself.

My answer is to become more private and invest in the secret place with the Lord more. I love sharing spiritual things but it's becoming clear that in order to guard my joy, I don't need to share every treasure God gives me in time alone with Him.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having given us the Spirit of Adoption
…not as the world gives unto you a spirit of fear unto bondage again. What if we fully don’t recognize the Spirit of adoption calling it our once given to self “adoption” of “Abba Father!” What if the Spirit of Adoption is exactly what is says …His Spirit adopts children who have no father and widows who have no husband? The spirit the world gives unto you…of fear unto bondage again. Consider they promise you Liberty when they themselves are in bondage. They multiply and give the spirit that the world gives unto others. But His Spirit is one of Adoption…we are warned if one comes to give you the lowercase spirit of fear unto bondage again, don’t receive the spirit. What if One comes with the uppercase Spirit of Adoption whereby we cry “Abba Father!”

I had a dream once, a long dream of being chased by darkness and others were running with me. Running through doors and slamming them over and over until being in this middle room. This room within was so peaceful and safe and the one door leading in seemed so strong; what had been chasing couldn’t get in. Strange but the rooms comfort was like a mothers breast nursing with milk. Care. Protection. Others were with me in this room and I asked “can they stay too?” The reply was immediately, undeniable “yes.” To me now that is what the Spirit of Adoption is. Like that dream “will you accept them and let them stay here in this comfort and safety too?”… “Yes. Of course.”

Reactions: Mr E

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's so easy to let the cares of this world quench the passion I have for my first love. It's easy for me to overshare and then have the swine trample underfoot those seeds of holy passion that were sprouting or any pearls of zeal.

The Bible says we carry treasures in jars of clay. It's easy for the glory of God that's in everything to be invisible to us even after becoming Christians. It all appears so ordinary and un-treasurelulike at times. And when you do spot a treasure, the apathy and indifference of others can make you doubt yourself.

My answer is to become more private and invest in the secret place with the Lord more. I love sharing spiritual things but it's becoming clear that in order to guard my joy, I don't need to share every treasure God gives me in time alone with Him.
Reminds me of the disciples cry to become more bold not less. “Increase our Faith, Lord!”

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think that you are a wise and gracious woman of God. I don't know if you are married or have a boyfriend but, if so, he is very fortunate. :)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's easy for me to overshare and then have the swine trample underfoot those seeds of holy passion that were sprouting or any pearls of zeal.
It's best for me to avoid worldly (of the world) people because they DO "trample" on pearls and say terrible things and then I become angry and then sometimes respond in a way that I shouldn't. I have learned to avoid them because interacting with them doesn't bring out the best in me.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's best for me to avoid worldly (of the world) people because they DO "trample" on pearls and say terrible things and then I become angry and then sometimes respond in a way that I shouldn't. I have learned to avoid them because interacting with them doesn't bring out the best in me.
I can relate. That is what I’m trying to share. I too can relate to loosing it; becoming bitter and provoked to hate. I start foaming at the mouth, no self-control whatsoever. But what I hear in His word is turning away is because my own bitterness and provoked (being tempted) to hate. Better to deal with the bitterness and hate in my heart before able to continue on in mercy and provoking to love. Do you see…only by coming again in the Spirit of Mercy can we continue not turning away from persecution but enduring it? We need to not blame the offender as the only one without mercy, but examine our offense towards them without mercy. Our own temptation to hate, and therefore turned away.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can relate. That is what I’m trying to share. I too can relate to loosing it; becoming bitter and provoked to hate. I start foaming at the mouth, no self-control whatsoever. But what I hear in His word is turning away is because my own bitterness and provoked (being tempted) to hate. Better to deal with the bitterness and hate in my heart before able to continue on in mercy and provoking to love. Do you see…only by coming again in the Spirit of Mercy can we continue not turning away from persecution but enduring it? We need to not blame the offender as the only one without mercy, but examine our offense towards them without mercy. Our own temptation to hate, and therefore turned away.
Brilliantly and humbly said, my brother (???). :)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't sure where is the best place to put this. And I am also unsure if it is "vail" or "veil"
but I've been thinking a lot about the vail that covers the heart, which vail is done away with in Christ, the circumcision made without hands. I will most likely fail at fully being able to clearly relate how this vail has changed to me. I've always thought this vail removed is from my own heart. As we speak of going from glory to Glory in being able to see clearly. little by little on our own independent journey. I'm only sharing what the removal of the vail is starting to mean to me. Maybe wrong. yes. But it is beginning to not so much about my heart the vail is removed from (which is a way it still is) by the circumcision of Christ, the circumcision made without hands.... but instead, the vail covering anothers heart, a brother. in the seeing beyond that vail—> the natural face—> seeing God face within which is Christ beyond the natural face of man.

Consider the mirror that one looks into. It is another, a brother where what is reflected back... is "the natural man." "Seeing his own natural face" ...confusing in a way because yes in seeing "his own natural face" does this not testify the vail "his own natural face' has not been removed in Christ. BUT by turning away and going his own way... there is no brother interaction of the bond of love strengthened in God. can this man go be alone and deceive himself that the vail has been removed in and by Christ? without His brother? Without love for his brother? Whom he looked at his brother and did not see God but instead "His own natural face". Saying (to me at least) to his brother "I don't see God in you. But instead, I see your natural face which I find offensive yet denying his own natural face. The flesh still remains which flesh is to be done away with in Christ. You don't have God." and this man turns to walk away. oh no. "If you don't love your brother, the love of God is not in you"?

But by the circumcision made without hands, by and through (continuing therein) the circumcision of Christ...the vail has been removed. The natural man reflected back has been removed. Is this natural man seen where one turns away, our seeing our own heart or judging by sight another and turning away therefore condemning ourselves by judging by sight and not by Faith in Christ?

Faith in the mirror does not turn away but continues on in... seeing the vail removed by Christ, faith continues on towards that brother knowing in Christ that vail is done away (seeing the end of what is to be abolished), what is broken down that wall of partition between ... the old and the New. To me this mirror where one sees his own natural face in his brother and therefore turns away from his brother "Has not seen God". But the man that continues is changed going from glory (judging by sight, of not seeing God at any time) to seeing beyond the vail (which is taken out of the way by Christ) going from glory (judging by sight) to Glory (uppercase) (Judging by Fatih) that this is one whom Christ died for, the removal of the vail "the natural man" ....consider this with we now know no man after the flesh, even Jesus whom we known after the flesh, we know him now more. to me judging by sight and seeing the natural man "not having seen God' but instead seeing the vail remains (that which is the natural face)
we turn away ... not seeing God. Judging by the sight of what is seen "the natural man" "seeing our own face" and not "By Continuing in Faith seeing "His face"?

why does it matter? because we love to talk about the being changed from glory to Glory. But the man who sees his natural face ...the vail still not removed; unable to see beyond the vail, remains blind .... turns away from continuing on in being changed from glory (judging by sight)... unto Glory's Glory (by Faith). "Judge by Fatih and not by sight). where .... for now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now i know in part; but then (when the vail, the natural man is done away with in Christ) is removed over your brother's face,(shall i know even as i am known) to see God beyond the vail having entered in beyond the natural man which is to be done away with) shall i know even as i am known. (I shall know my brother even as I am known of my brother.)
and now abides (continues) Faith, Hope, Love (Chairty). the greatest is Love.

He also speaks of the partition broken down between two making them One, New Man.
Get this was speaking of Jews and Greek, Man and female, Bond and Free, but with the mirror when one sees his natural face having not seen God, He turns away. Jesus Christ prayed "That they "continue" and be "made One" as "We are One." could this also be two brothers "face to face" becoming One "New Man". The vail or partition broke down between them, the natural man --the natural face removed "not by sight but by Faith" making them, joined together, brothers made "One" "New Man." ...Of the same body of that New Man which is Christ (having entered into beyond the vail of the natural face) where the natural man cannot see God at any time because the flesh still remains over the heart and is blind.
"Vail" is a Colorado ski area. "veil" is a face covering.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus