The world's 15 crucified savior god's before Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not heard of this but what it made me wonder as astronomy they say has the plan of salvation written the heavens. So if there were people that could read the heavens way back maybe it could make sense.

Biblical Astronomy – The Gospel In The Stars

So wouldn't that be more like the story of Noah being written in things way back different people nations then also?

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not heard of this but what it made me wonder as astronomy they say has the plan of salvation written the heavens. So if there were people that could read the heavens way back maybe it could make sense.

Biblical Astronomy – The Gospel In The Stars

So wouldn't that be more like the story of Noah being written in things way back different people nations then also?
I've never heard about the gospel written in the stars .
That's fascinating to ponder though given a star led the Magi to Jesus birth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was scrolling through You Tube shorts and found a video talking about all the different savior god's in history that predate Jesus.

Has anyone else heard of this?

I looked for more details after reading the Wiki link.

Well I would doubt the list as most histories record crucifixions beginning 7-800BC. But as these are mostly Asian and new world people, who knows.

It just shows how Satan has been at work for millenia seeking to deceive and water down what Jesus has done for us by creating false narratives.

Remember Satan knew jesus was to be crucified and would be born of a virgin, so he counterfeited many to deceive the masses.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I have heard something similiar and it's basically an attempt to discredit Chrisitanity. If I recall, there's no ancient text that supports their argument, it's all based on modern intereptations. Here's a video of a guy debunking a documentary called Zeitgeist which makes the same assertion:

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace