There Ain’t No Way This Guy Is Saved......Right?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then apply these to yourself, keeping in mind Jesus' demonstration in the sermon on the mount, Adultry is looking in lust, uncleanness, lasciviousness, all in the mind, variance and strife, seriously, apply this to yourself.

I fail. In my flesh, these works are done.

Of course, this is a key fact. Paul said, if you do these. Paul also said,

Romans 7:17 KJV
17) Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

And therefore he could also say,

Romans 8:1 KJV
1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Who is he who walks after the Spirit?

Romans 8:9 KJV
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Our lives are found in our flesh, or in the Holy Spirit. The old man, the new man. The child of Adam, the child of God. Flesh, spirit.

If so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.

Much love!

Now go back and read the parts you missed, from Paul and scripture:

Paul makes clear that AFTER we have been saved, there is a continuing conflict between our wanting to walk in the flesh, (that wants us to live in sin), per Romans 7 - and our desire to walk after the Holy Spirit that now dwells in us - and Paul warns that choosing to live in sins (works of the flesh), will keep us out of heaven, in Romans 8, (Romans 7 and 8 go together BTW).

If we as believers choose to walk after the flesh, and live carnally, we will die spiritually - but if we choose to walk after the spirit, we will have everlasting life:

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is - DEATH - but to be spiritually minded is - LIFE - and peace.

And Romans 8 is talking about spiritual death, not physical death, as proven by the prodigal son, who died spiritually while he was out in the world sinning:

In the prodigal son story, the father represents God, thus the son represents believers who are Gods adopted sons.

He’s already a son when the story starts.

He leaves the father to live in sin

When he returns to the father in repentance, the father says: this is my son WHO WAS DEAD, but is now alive AGAIN, he WAS LOST, but now IS FOUND.

Luk 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother *was dead*, and is *alive again*; and *was lost*, and *is found*.

He obviously wasn’t dead physically and resurrected.

How then was he dead?

He was dead in his sins:

Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened,who *were dead* in *trespasses and sins*

Thus the son was alive, left his Father to live a sinful life, became DEAD in his sins, then returned in repentance, and became alive AGAIN.

Romans 8 continues:

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is - ENMITY - against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Verse 8:7 Paul warns above, that having a carnal mind is ENMITY against God, meaning you actually become Gods ENEMY.

Will God let His enemies into heaven? No.

Thus Paul has taught us we can die spiritually if we walk after the flesh as believers, and become Gods enemy.

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is ENMITY with God? whosoever therefore will be a FRIEND OF THE WORLD is the ENEMY of God.

The verse above says sexual sins and being worldly, makes you Gods ENEMY.

Will God welcome His enemies into heaven?

The next verse makes even more clear that the warning against living a lifestyle of sexual sins is to the BRETHREN:

1Th 4:3 For this is the will of God, YOUR SANCTIFICATION: that you abstain from sexual immorality;

1Th 4:4 that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor,

1Th 4:5 not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

1Th 4:6 that no one transgress and wrong his BROTHER in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly WARNED you.

1Th 4:7 For God has not called us for impurity, but in holiness.

1Th 4:8 Therefore whoever disregards this, disregards not man but God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you.

Our SANCTIFICATION is to abstain from sexual immorality, verse 3, above.

There are so many warnings by Paul about the consequences of living a sinful lifestyle as a believer:

Gal 5:16 ThisI say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Gal 5:18 But IF ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Gal 5:19 Now the WORKS OF THE FLESH are manifest, which are these;Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell YOU again, as I have also told you in time past, that they which DO such things shall NOT inherit the kingdom of God.

The whole counsel of the New Testament falsifies OSAS. These are just a few examples.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now go back and read the parts you missed, from Paul and scripture:

Paul makes clear that AFTER we have been saved, there is a continuing conflict between our wanting to walk in the flesh, (that wants us to live in sin), per Romans 7 - and our desire to walk after the Holy Spirit that now dwells in us - and Paul warns that choosing to live in sins (works of the flesh), will keep us out of heaven, in Romans 8, (Romans 7 and 8 go together BTW).

If we as believers choose to walk after the flesh, and live carnally, we will die spiritually - but if we choose to walk after the spirit, we will have everlasting life:

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is - DEATH - but to be spiritually minded is - LIFE - and peace.

And Romans 8 is talking about spiritual death, not physical death, as proven by the prodigal son, who died spiritually while he was out in the world sinning:

In the prodigal son story, the father represents God, thus the son represents believers who are Gods adopted sons.

He’s already a son when the story starts.

He leaves the father to live in sin

When he returns to the father in repentance, the father says: this is my son WHO WAS DEAD, but is now alive AGAIN, he WAS LOST, but now IS FOUND.

Luk 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother *was dead*, and is *alive again*; and *was lost*, and *is found*.

He obviously wasn’t dead physically and resurrected.

How then was he dead?

He was dead in his sins:

Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened,who *were dead* in *trespasses and sins*

Thus the son was alive, left his Father to live a sinful life, became DEAD in his sins, then returned in repentance, and became alive AGAIN.

Romans 8 continues:

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is - ENMITY - against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Verse 8:7 Paul warns above, that having a carnal mind is ENMITY against God, meaning you actually become Gods ENEMY.

Will God let His enemies into heaven? No.

Thus Paul has taught us we can die spiritually if we walk after the flesh as believers, and become Gods enemy.

Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is ENMITY with God? whosoever therefore will be a FRIEND OF THE WORLD is the ENEMY of God.

The verse above says sexual sins and being worldly, makes you Gods ENEMY.

Will God welcome His enemies into heaven?

The next verse makes even more clear that the warning against living a lifestyle of sexual sins is to the BRETHREN:

1Th 4:3 For this is the will of God, YOUR SANCTIFICATION: that you abstain from sexual immorality;

1Th 4:4 that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor,

1Th 4:5 not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

1Th 4:6 that no one transgress and wrong his BROTHER in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly WARNED you.

1Th 4:7 For God has not called us for impurity, but in holiness.

1Th 4:8 Therefore whoever disregards this, disregards not man but God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you.

Our SANCTIFICATION is to abstain from sexual immorality, verse 3, above.

There are so many warnings by Paul about the consequences of living a sinful lifestyle as a believer:

Gal 5:16 ThisI say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Gal 5:18 But IF ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Gal 5:19 Now the WORKS OF THE FLESH are manifest, which are these;Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell YOU again, as I have also told you in time past, that they which DO such things shall NOT inherit the kingdom of God.

The whole counsel of the New Testament falsifies OSAS. These are just a few examples.

Everything you've said here . . . none of it actually teaches that the born again might die again, and that interpretation is fully refuted in 1 John 3, and Colossians 3, among others.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say get specific, and be exegetical. If you want to do this, I will. There is no passage of Scripture which teaches that the born again might die again spiritually, and many that deny this can happen.

Let's take a verse, a passage, and examine it together, shall we? But don't bother if you don't want to fully abstain from rudeness or condesencion or things like that, I'm completely uninterested. Start making the discussion about how lame I am, or whatever, that just may be the end of the conversation.

But if you wish to have a Biblcal discussion on whether or not rebirth is permanent, well, I've been studying this in a great deal of depth for quite sometime, so I've had occassion to examine in detail every passage anyone has ever brought to me to support their claim, including searching them out myself.

So, I'm ready.

One passage at a time.

Invariably what I find is that we will get to a passage, and sometimes very quickly, where the person will then say, "Yes, it SAYS that, but what it MEANS is different". I don't roll that way. But there are a great many who do.

BTW . . . in about an hour I'll be offline most the weekend.

Much love!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PLEASE.....PLEASE .....PLEASE......

My Main Reason for starting this thread was to come up with ANYTHING that was NOT OSAS vs NOSAS!

Take that debate someplace else....I’m Sick Of it for now....Surely , I am not alone .....

I am asking if this man has shown enough evidence ( scant though it is ) to prove that he is Saved.....PLEASE limit these discussions to that subject.....thanking you all in advance.....BB...

Reactions: HisLife and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try reading the whole New Testament in context, instead of proof texts.
Over and over, my friend!

You can read Romans 3-8 in about half an hour. Using some morning time, lunch break, some evening time, you can read these chapters 3 or 4 or 5 times in the day. By week's end, you can have read those chapters 20 to 30 times. Let's say you slow down the pace, and read them 2 times a day for a month. And that as you drive, you listen to the audio Bible in your car, covering it once or twice a day. Put it on when you do the dishes. Between reading and audio, well, the way I do it, allows for over a hundred times in a month.

Soon you'll be singing along!

:)

And everytime through, I never fail to find something new! It is SO deep!

And you are SO RIGHT, context is vitally important to having a correct understanding.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PLEASE.....PLEASE .....PLEASE......

My Main Reason for starting this thread was to come up with ANYTHING that was NOT OSAS vs NOSAS!

Take that debate someplace else....I’m Sick Of it for now....Surely , I am not alone .....

I am asking if this man has shown enough evidence ( scant though it is ) to prove that he is Saved.....PLEASE limit these discussions to that subject.....thanking you all in advance.....BB...
OK, I thought you were just coming at it from another angle. No worries. @Curtis , just let me know if you wish to continue, and we can start a thread.

Much love!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But maybe he meant that all the good self-help formulas use the "Jesus" thing? I have no idea.

No.....he was saying that all of these other “ self- help” and “ Spiritual Fulfillment” groups did not involve Jesus in them at all and therefore were doomed to failure .....he acknowledged that Jesus was the only answer to life’s problems.....NOT Buddhism , Islam , Positive Thinking.....you name it....It was indirectly acknowledging that Jesus was God....One can’t think that unless they have the Holy Spirit Indwelling them....if you have that Spirit in you.....you are Saved.Forever.

Reactions: HisLife

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Lord knows those who are His, I don't. How do you prove to another what is in your heart?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But maybe he meant that all the good self-help formulas use the "Jesus" thing? I have no idea.

No.....he was saying that all of these other “ self- help” and “ Spiritual Fulfillment” groups did not involve Jesus in them at all and therefore were doomed to failure .....he acknowledged that Jesus was the only answer to life’s problems.....NOT Buddhism , Islam , Positive Thinking.....you name it....It was indirectly acknowledging that Jesus was God....One can’t think that unless they have the Holy Spirit Indwelling them....if you have that Spirit in you.....you are Saved.Forever.
I have no idea what he really means by "Jesus", but by your testimony, whatever that is, it hasn't impacted his life.

Much love!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend:
(1) God NEVER UNsaves those To whom HE Gives HIS FREE Gift of
ETERNAL {NOT temporary} Life, In The Body Of CHRIST!

(2) Out of context = James is TO The TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL! (ch 1, vs 1)
This is a Violation of Rule # 3 of Bible "study" Rules ! Thus:

God NEVER UNsaves those To whom HE Gives HIS FREE Gift of

(3) Yes, TO The Body Of CHRIST, But, Again, Out of context/Misinterpreted = ignoring:

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that THE UNrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
1Co 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1Co 6:11 And such WERE some of you: but {NOW righteous} ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in The Name of the Lord Jesus, and by The Spirit of our God.

This is God's OPERATION And
NO puny sinful man can UNdo IT!

Again, this is a Violation of RuleS # 3 AND 6 of Bible "study" Rules ! Thus:

God NEVER UNsaves/UNwashes/UNsanctifies/UNjustifies those To whom HE
Gives HIS FREE Gift of

(4) CHRIST Has ALWAYS KNOWN
them that ARE HIS! And, YES, they
Should "DEPART from all iniquity!" (2 Timothy 2:19; Ephesians 1:4-6 KJB!) =
God's SURE SEAL!!
+
(5) CHRIST NEVER KNEW
them "that are NOT HIS!" (Matthew 7:21-23 KJB!)

Conclusion: there is NO Scriptural Doctrine of God, Teaching:

"Christ ONCE Knew you {saved}, but now He Does NOT Know you {UNsaved}" =
IMPOSSIBLE!!!

FULL {
NOT a few pet, fragmented "out of context, misinterpreted" dubious verses}
{Many} Plain AND Clear {verses} "studies":
God's OPERATION On All HIS New-born babes In CHRIST!
God's Eternal Assurance

Be Blessed!
This is FALSE.
The Bible teaches us over and over again that if we do not REMAIN in Christ - we will LOSE our security by our OWN doing.

The following Scriptural warnings are written NOT to unbelievers - but the born-again Christians.
The idea that we cannot lose our security is a false, made-made, 16th century Calvinist invention.

Romans 11:22
“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek ford for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from
the holy commandment handed down to them.
Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13
You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory . . .

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and FALL FROM YOUR SECURE POSITION.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24
See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We may mince words as Christians not wanting to be "judgemental".

But just ask any nonbeliever what a person is when they don't live like what they talk about.

Its called hypocrisy.

They see it so why don't we?
True believers still do works of the flesh. If that makes us hypcrits in the unbeliever's eye, I know that as an unbeliever they don't really understand about us.

Much love!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say get specific, and be exegetical. If you want to do this, I will. There is no passage of Scripture which teaches that the born again might die again spiritually, and many that deny this can happen.

Let's take a verse, a passage, and examine it together, shall we? But don't bother if you don't want to fully abstain from rudeness or condesencion or things like that, I'm completely uninterested. Start making the discussion about how lame I am, or whatever, that just may be the end of the conversation.

But if you wish to have a Biblcal discussion on whether or not rebirth is permanent, well, I've been studying this in a great deal of depth for quite sometime, so I've had occassion to examine in detail every passage anyone has ever brought to me to support their claim, including searching them out myself.

So, I'm ready.

One passage at a time.

Invariably what I find is that we will get to a passage, and sometimes very quickly, where the person will then say, "Yes, it SAYS that, but what it MEANS is different". I don't roll that way. But there are a great many who do.

BTW . . . in about an hour I'll be offline most the weekend.

Much love!
Ill bring popcorn!

Reactions: marks

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to respond to his threads anymore.

This is great news......quit “spying out our Liberty” here and go back to Butero’s Land Of Legalism , aka, “ The Narrow Way” and live out your life of rejecting the Grace of God and experience what it means to “ Fall From Grace” and not even being aware of it......I tried to help you years ago and you rejected the Truth of Paul’s Gospel Of Grace ......now please go Away.....give Butero and his fellow “ Lucky Repentance” Religionists a Warm Hug From your old friend , BB.......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ill get kicked off this site.

There ain’t nobody gonna “ kick” you off of this site.....quit playing the “ victim “ card....

On the other hand.....” Your” Site—- “ The Narrow Way” has an owner named “ Butero” that is so scared of me that he won’t even let me “ ENTER” his Site, much less give me a chance to get ” Kicked Out” Of it......Lol.....

I hear that entire threads at that
“ Tare Haven” are devoted to what your spies in here see me writing about and send much of your time bad- mouthing me ......lol......I LOVE it! Like FDR said about his political Enemies—- “ I WELCOME their Hatred ! You guys live out a weak and Beggarly “ Christianity” that I want no part of ...it may not even “ BE” Christianity ......go away before you “ Shipwreck” the Faith Of Newbies in here that have been given the Gift Of God to GROW.....you and your ilk are “ Stunted” , to put it kindly....

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ill get kicked off this site.

There ain’t nobody gonna “ kick” you off of this site.....quit playing the “ victim “ card....

On the other hand.....” Your” Site—- “ The Narrow Way” has an owner named “ Butero” that is so scared of me that he won’t even let me “ ENTER” his Site, much less give me a chance to get ” Kicked Out” Of it......Lol.....

I hear that entire threads at that
“ Tare Haven” are devoted to what your spies in here see me writing about and send much of your time bad- mouthing me ......lol......I LOVE it! Like FDR said about his political Enemies—- “ I WELCOME their Hatred ! You guys live out a weak and Beggarly “ Christianity” that I want no part of ...it may not even “ BE” Christianity ......go away before you “ Shipwreck” the Faith Of Newbies in here that have been given the Gift Of God to GROW.....you and your ilk are “ Stunted” , to put it kindly....

I do apologize for implying that you only posted to stir up trouble.

Were both here. We might as well try to get along.

I will overlook what you say about narrow way.

Reactions: marks

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but ONLY the one who DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER who is in heaven.

The Disciples asked Jesus,” What is the Will Of The Father ?”

Jesus responded ,” This is the Will Of The Father — to BELIEVE in the One that He sent”......quite simple and Nothing has changed......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do apologize for implying that you only posted to stir up trouble.

Were both here. We might as well try to get along.

I will overlook what you say about narrow way.

Not trying to be mean to you, but I dont want you to “ overlook “ it....I want you to take it to Heart...Paul said to “ cast out” the Bondwoman and her son —— they were symbolic of Judaizers / Legalists ....that is you ..... Legalism is a Sin ......God Hates it.....So did Paul.....so do I ......go back to where you will feel at home

What you should REALLY do is read again the very lengthy post I sent you years ago to try to explain the lessons of Galatians as I was trying to calm you from the distress you were in which is the Price that one pays for adhering to a False, Perverted “ Gospel” Of Lucky Repentance.....My Heart was breaking for you at that time—- you were in Misery—- and I Sincerely prayed for you and tried to help you and set you free from the Legalism that had bedeviled you and completely Robbed you of the Assurance , Peace and Joy That God had intended for you.... I don’t ever remember a response—- not a “ thank you” or “ kiss my A**”.......You are in Butero’s dirty , Legalistic hands .....you made your choice.....Let Butero comfort you....please go away..... “ A Little Leaven leavenith the whole batch” .....it will be Strongly attacked in any and all of my threads....

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but ONLY the one who DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER who is in heaven.

The Disciples asked Jesus,” What is the Will Of The Father ?”

Jesus responded ,” This is the Will Of The Father — to BELIEVE in the One that He sent”......quite simple and Nothing has changed......

In context,

Matthew 7:18-23
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

John 6:28-29

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not trying to be mean to you, but I dont want you to “ overlook “ it....I want you to take it to Heart...Paul said to “ cast out” the Bondwoman and her son —— they were symbolic of Judaizers / Legalists ....that is you ..... Legalism is a Sin ......God Hates it.....So did Paul.....so do I ......go back to where you will feel at home

What you should REALLY do is read again the very lengthy post I sent you years ago to try to explain the lessons of Galatians as I was trying to calm you from the distress you were in which is the Price that one pays for adhering to a False, Perverted “ Gospel” Of Lucky Repentance.....My Heart was breaking for you at that time—- you were in Misery—- and I Sincerely prayed for you and tried to help you and set you free from the Legalism that had bedeviled you and completely Robbed you of the Assurance , Peace and Joy That God had intended for you.... I don’t ever remember a response—- not a “ thank you” or “ kiss my A**”.......You are in Butero’s dirty , Legalistic hands .....you made your choice.....Let Butero comfort you....please go away..... “ A Little Leaven leavenith the whole batch” .....it will be Strongly attacked in any and all of my threads....

Respond how you like but I like it here. Ill remain.

I don't really remember this post that you sent me. I might have never recieved it? I deleted my account over at the other forum.