There is almost zero in here that looks anything like Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I left it for another while and came back for a look and its the same old garbage being regurgtated in here year after year. Little or nothing in here that will be keeped in the kingdon/ all of the garbage being spewd in here will be consumed and gone. First post i read is all you giving advice and recommending a couple go get councilling. Its like you know nothing of Christ. Soon as you read this it will be the same self serving hurting people patting each others backs with a big there there there. He will wipe away every tear. They will mostly be tears of regret for lack of knowledge or a willing to listen ear. There probly 5 in here with an ear to hear. You are all leading each other into a ditch again and again. Every one of you in here are standing in defiance as one who are able to teach. More tears of reget that Christ wil wipe away. I am sure He will wipe away my =tears aswell. But I would rather have tear because of a sometimes unrepentant hard heart. That tears of regret for doing nothing that will be a tesitimont in heaven that will pass through the fire.

Reactions: ScottA

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So says YOU!! :rolleyes:

You have a wonderful ministry of condemnation!!!!! :eek:

If the Site offends you so much...don't bother to keep coming back.
Good bye.

Last edited:

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I left it for another while and came back for a look and its the same old garbage being regurgtated in here year after year. Little or nothing in here that will be keeped in the kingdon/ all of the garbage being spewd in here will be consumed and gone. First post i read is all you giving advice and recommending a couple go get councilling. Its like you know nothing of Christ. Soon as you read this it will be the same self serving hurting people patting each others backs with a big there there there. He will wipe away every tear. They will mostly be tears of regret for lack of knowledge or a willing to listen ear. There probly 5 in here with an ear to hear. You are all leading each other into a ditch again and again. Every one of you in here are standing in defiance as one who are able to teach. More tears of reget that Christ wil wipe away. I am sure He will wipe away my =tears aswell. But I would rather have tear because of a sometimes unrepentant hard heart. That tears of regret for doing nothing that will be a tesitimont in heaven that will pass through the fire.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So says YOU!! :rolleyes:

You have a wonderful ministry of condemnation!!!!! :eek:

If the Site offends you so much...don't bother to keep coming back.
Good bye.
Tell ya what why dont you tell me what you posted in here that will pass through the fire? Anything at all that will last. anything that resembles christ inany way shape or form. You also done plenty condeming against me thats water of a ducks back. But You seem to think you are different. so tell me whats wrong with my post or twll me what you did post in here that is Christ like and has meaning that will last.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Tell ya what why dont you tell me what you posted in here that will pass through the fire? Anything at all that will last. anything that resembles christ inany way shape or form. You also done plenty condeming against me thats water of a ducks back. But You seem to think you are different. so tell me whats wrong with my post or twll me what you did post in here that is Christ like and has meaning that will last.
You surely must have noticed that anyone on this forum who tries to speak of Jesus as someone real, will get booed of the page...I do not believe that any man is capable of teaching others about God, scriptures or no scriptures..all someone can do is pass on a thing which has been taught TO them BY the Lord, but that always seems to get peoples knickers in a twist, so what's the point? A forum such as this is surely one of the worst things a newly converted Christian should look at, and if an unbeliever should look just to see what it's about, well they'd go away laughing to themselves at what 'idiots' and hypocrites Christians are, which is certainly not good 'publicity' for our wonderful Lord..As my youngest would say.." It just sux"

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I "liked" what you have said...not because I actually like it, but because it is very close to the truth - we, indeed leave a lot to be desired. We deserved every word. We do what we can...which certainly falls short. God forgive us.

Nonetheless, the profit that exist here, though it was never ours...He makes perfect in weakness.

God is good. God is faithful.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
lol, pray it with me, bro; "We thank you, God, that we are not like these tax-collectors in here..."

lol

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
well, i don't like this belief that one can identify a "saved" person by their declarations anyway tbh
Me neither, I have met too many fakers and folks trying to just take advantage of the knowledge that a lot of Christians are very generous. The only way I for myself find out, is when they can speak of Him without using scriptures only, and when it ties in with whatever He has revealed to me so far, on a particular subject. I don't mean that to sound big headed, I don't mean it that way, but I have been hurt by many people in churches, who have been pretenders but still trying to tell everyone else how to think, so I try to stay safe from them, by only relying on the few things I actually know. Anything else I will take to Him and await a reply...Also as I found out, when confirmation does not come, it is because He doesn't confirm it ( He Himself taught me that ). So simple really, when it comes down to it, we just like to complicate matters lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Me neither, I have met too many fakers and folks trying to just take advantage of the knowledge that a lot of Christians are very generous. The only way I for myself find out, is when they can speak of Him without using scriptures only, and when it ties in with whatever He has revealed to me so far, on a particular subject. I don't mean that to sound big headed, I don't mean it that way, but I have been hurt by many people in churches, who have been pretenders but still trying to tell everyone else how to think, so I try to stay safe from them, by only relying on the few things I actually know. Anything else I will take to Him and await a reply...Also as I found out, when confirmation does not come, it is because He doesn't confirm it ( He Himself taught me that ). So simple really, when it comes down to it, we just like to complicate matters lol
so, you apply Christ to real life, but you are discussing with ppl who practice "service" in a church (or in the armed forces), for an hour a week on Sundays, before the Big Game. You found Christ in love, but you discuss with those recruited for God out of fear. God put them in "church" for a reason, imo.
1Now I say that as long as the heir is a child, he differs in no way from a slave, though he is the owner of everything.
2Instead, he is under guardians and stewards until the time set by his father.
3In the same way we also, when we were children, were in slavery under the elemental forces of the world.
{Definition
one of a row, hence a letter (of the alphabet), by ext. the elements (of knowledge)}

so then ppl who need more Law first go to churches; i was one, needed it bad.
But we can observe that churches are a revolving door, too. Ppl outgrow churches every day.

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
well, i don't like this belief that one can identify a "saved" person by their declarations anyway tbh
I've said the same thing rlswhere here because anybody can make false declarations about being saved and may be making such declarations for malicious reasons. So one examines their lives for one will know them by their fruit.

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
so, you apply Christ to real life, but you are discussing with ppl who practice "service" in a church (or in the armed forces), for an hour a week on Sundays, before the Big Game. You found Christ in love, but you discuss with those recruited for God out of fear. God put them in "church" for a reason, imo.
1Now I say that as long as the heir is a child, he differs in no way from a slave, though he is the owner of everything.
2Instead, he is under guardians and stewards until the time set by his father.
3In the same way we also, when we were children, were in slavery under the elemental forces of the world.
{Definition
one of a row, hence a letter (of the alphabet), by ext. the elements (of knowledge)}

so then ppl who need more Law first go to churches; i was one, needed it bad.
But we can observe that churches are a revolving door, too. Ppl outgrow churches every day.
Why on earth would anyone need to know the law ? Love suffices in all things, even the law, which is perfect, but we weren't. The whole law is based on His love anyway, so if we can come to Him in Love, we shouldn't have any problems with sin or law...Not that we never 'sin', just that we can get to understand that what Jesus did, made it so that sin no longer separates us from God

Reactions: Sword

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why on earth would anyone need to know the law ? Love suffices in all things, even the law, which is perfect, but we weren't. The whole law is based on His love anyway, so if we can come to Him in Love, we shouldn't have any problems with sin or law...Not that we never 'sin', just that we can get to understand that what Jesus did, made it so that sin no longer separates us from God
You raise a good point worth clarifying, that being the idea that we continue to sin even after coming under the love of Christ (against which there is no law).

It is important to receive from the scriptures, that we, if we are born again of the spirit of God, have two natures: one natural and of the flesh, which is condemned to die, and the other which is spirit. It is the natural that is condemned by the law, and death that frees us from it. Therefore, if we died with Christ and have risen in the spirit also, perfect, as God is perfect, just as the scriptures say - it is not we who are alive by the spirit of God who sin, but the dead.

This is why Christ said, "God is the God of the living", and "Let the dead bury the dead." ... Because...the law is buried with the dead.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Because...the law is buried with the dead.
i'd have to ask for some support for this
Why on earth would anyone need to know the law ?
everyone does not share your perspective on love
so if we can come to Him in Love
understand that what Jesus did, made it so that sin no longer separates us from God
i'd have to ask for some support for this, imo the law has not been buried, and sin still separates us from God imo
go and sin no more
be perfect as I am perfect

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@bbyrd009 hi there
The scripture that settled that issue in you last post ...for me was in 1 John...forgot verse am on my iPad...
“ If our heart condemn us not, then we have confidence toward God.”

Jesus either did what He came here to do, or He didn’t. Simple.
HE does not call us sinners...WE do!
HE calls us saints. He says “ Ye are clean through My Word “
Our own hearts and minds...plus the condemnation of others ..keeps us down where the devil wants us..
HE doesn’t not condemn us...we condemn ourselves.
THAT to me is “ the good fight of faith” ...” believing on Him who He ( the Father) sent.
I know you will not be persuaded by me or even the verse from 1 John :)
But I am asking God to open your eyes , to show you just how much God loves you and what He HAS set you free from!

Reactions: Sword

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'd have to ask for some support for this
The law is against sin which leads unto death. In death the law is satisfied and we are free from it:

Romans 7:1-6
1 Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? 2 For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of herhusband. 3 So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man. 4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another—to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God. 5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death. 6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.

Reactions: Sword and Helen