there's someone I've been thinking about...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QT, I think that you would be outside of TL'sP experience in meeting you. It is a good thing that you live on the other side of the globe. If you did not, you would be terrifying for her.
I wish he lived on my side of the globe...I think he would make me laugh!

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi, there's someone I've been thinking about. This person has been very nice. I'm not sure if he's really nice but he seemed that way mostly. Haven't seen him for a very long time. He's a lot older, that's all I want to say. I always miss him but I'm not sure if God thinks it's a good idea we ever meet again. it seems sad sometimes. Will you guys pray for me that if it's God's will that I don't have to do anything, but I will see him again and if I do, then he'll like me as a person? Thanks so much everyone.

Hi TLP,
I am just now coming across this thread! I'm sorry just now seeing it. How have things worked out with this person?

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi TLP,
I am just now coming across this thread! I'm sorry just now seeing it. How have things worked out with this person?
that's great you call me TLP or tlp. For those of you who want to write my name short form, write tlp/TLP! And if you'd like to write my username long form, you can do that too!

Reactions: Nancy