They're not accepting cash at Wal-Mart...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a money spinning video- scare mongering, targeting people with money, then you are asked to ‘ buy ‘ the report. It says on the video that they aim to give you a ‘ way out ‘ of what is coming.
It’s basically selling you something
Rita
It makes the information more valid, impaho; because they are not trying to set it forth as a fulfillment of what is written in the book of Revelation.

Did you notice that the patent # on the technology is 060606?

R

Rita

To be honest I am not into the currant round of conspiracies - which doesn’t mean I do not think revelation is unfolding - I just see it unfolding in different ways.
I have seen similar videos on here - I just see them as money spinners , nothing more.
Rita

Reactions: farouk

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest I am not into the currant round of conspiracies - which doesn’t mean I do not think revelation is unfolding - I just see it unfolding in different ways.
I have seen similar videos on here - I just see them as money spinners , nothing more.
Rita
Here's hoping that you are right...

It wouldn't hurt to pray that you are right, I think.

Reactions: Rita