THIS JUST IN! Dominion Voting Algorithm Proven FRAUDULENT!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS...

"Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm:"

"Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden."

https://twitter.com/robbhurstCPA/status/1335557576587665408

In other news...

full

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS...

"Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm:"

"Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden."

https://twitter.com/robbhurstCPA/status/1335557576587665408

In other news...

full

And yet so little is being said. Only a few articles on it.

Another:
Elections Expert Garland Favorito Not Allowed to Speak at State Hearing - Has Evidence of Dominion Vote Switching in Georgia

The relative media silence (and I mean across All forms of media) disturbs me greatly. It's like NOW is when people should be talking, and instead many have seemingly moved on.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beyond Twitter:
Breaking: Georgia Machines Show “Weighted” Trick Rigging Totals For Biden

When are officials going to start to recognize Biden wasn't eligible to be on the ballot in the first place? Using over 1 billion dollars in tax payer monies to bribe a Ukraine official to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter's illegal activities?
UNITED STATES CODE: Joe Biden is permanently disqualified from holding any public office in the U.S. Federal Government | SOTN: Alternative News, Analysis & Commentary

upload_2020-12-7_18-42-10.png
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act

15 U.S. Code § 78dd–1 - Prohibited foreign trade practices by issuers

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is ruinous to the democrats.

Forrest, you and I were the only ones to agree on putting the Lord first in that thread asking if Trump should stand down, and I still stand by that. As much as I would prefer it otherwise, I do not fight against flesh and blood. But for those who do not hold to the same spiritual tenets, I think things are inching closer now to the point where patriots may have to start thinking about taking human life soon. I once thought the BLM crowd would be the ones to incite violence, but the open theft of the country is not something I would think they should take laying down, if their mind is still set on the things of this world anyway.

If you think this shouldn't be said publicly then feel free to take it down, but if politicians continue to block evidence from being heard, it may be time to start planning organized retaliation against them. Like I said, I'm assuming there may be laws against advocating political assassination, but if they continue in the direction they are going, they may leave the American people no choice. Not sure how many are smart enough to figure that out yet, but it should be obvious to anyone who is putting two and two together now.

Any thoughts?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Forrest, you and I were the only ones to agree on putting the Lord first in that thread asking if Trump should stand down, and I still stand by that. As much as I would prefer it otherwise, I do not fight against flesh and blood. But for those who do not hold to the same spiritual tenets, I think things are inching closer now to the point where patriots may have to start thinking about taking human life soon. I once thought the BLM crowd would be the ones to incite violence, but the open theft of the country is not something I would think they should take laying down, if their mind is still set on the things of this world anyway.

If you think this shouldn't be said publicly then feel free to take it down, but if politicians continue to block evidence from being heard, it may be time to start planning organized retaliation against them. Like I said, I'm assuming there may be laws against advocating political assassination, but if they continue in the direction they are going, they may leave the American people no choice. Not sure how many are smart enough to figure that out yet, but it should be obvious to anyone who is putting two and two together now.

Any thoughts?

It doesn't matter what I think, people will turn violent if this goes on too long. The prophets have said he would secure Trump's second term before Christmas, and some have even said by the end of this week. The Antifa and BLM fools will not be happy with the defeat, and will lash out biting at the ankle that crushed them. Then I've heard from others that by January there will be a time of Justice.

I hope we get a new election after this fiasco, so the house and senate seats can be up for grabs again.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Any thoughts?
Well that's not correct...lok... I shared what God spoke to me the day after the election and have trusted Him through all this.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter what I think, people will turn violent if this goes on too long. The prophets have said he would secure Trump's second term before Christmas, and some have even said by the end of this week. The Antifa and BLM fools will not be happy with the defeat, and will lash out biting at the ankle that crushed them. Then I've heard from others that by January there will be a time of Justice.

I hope we get a new election after this fiasco, so the house and senate seats can be up for grabs again.

What prophets are you referring to?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What prophets are you referring to?

I think you may be referring to Robin Bullock. It's a nice prophecy. Hopefully it comes to pass, though it is again rather cryptic like the others have been. But it's certainly better to think on than what may happen otherwise.
Well that's not correct...lok... I shared what God spoke to me the day after the election and have trusted Him through all this.

I know how it is. I have no choice but to stand by what was shown to me as well, though the dream was slightly open-ended but more suggestive of a Trump loss than a Trump win. But I trust Him regardless. More good will actually come to the church through a loss (though far more harm will come to the country).

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you may be referring to Robin Bullock. It's a nice prophecy. Hopefully it comes to pass, though it is again rather cryptic like the others have been. But it's certainly better to think on than what may happen otherwise.

@lforrest.

The reason I was mentioning it is because a group in Michigan demonstrated outside the Secretary of State's home just a few days ago. I was born and raised in Michigan, and I can tell you for a fact: Those people are A. not stupid, and B. dangerous. It's the same State where a paramilitary group attempted to kidnap the Governor a few months ago. Lots of Germanic blood. Lots of Biker gangs and paramilitary groups, and the people in that State have a long history of taking matters into their own hands when anyone tries to strong arm them.

Btw, the Supreme Court rejected Trump's appeal in Pennsylvania today, which means the Bullock prophecy (like the Selveraj, Shamp and Reed prophecies before it), likely doesn't refer to a Trump 2nd term but to the corruption being fully exposed.
Supreme Court rejects Trump ally's push to overturn Biden win in Pennsylvania

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@lforrest.

The reason I was mentioning it is because a group in Michigan demonstrated outside the Secretary of State's home just a few days ago. I was born and raised in Michigan, and I can tell you for a fact: Those people are A. not stupid, and B. dangerous. It's the same State where a paramilitary group attempted to kidnap the Governor a few months ago. Lots of Germanic blood. Lots of Biker gangs and paramilitary groups, and the people in that State have a long history of taking matters into their own hands when anyone tries to strong arm them.

Btw, the Supreme Court rejected Trump's appeal in Pennsylvania today, which means the Bullock prophecy (like the Selveraj, Shamp and Reed prophecies before it), likely doesn't refer to a Trump 2nd term but to the corruption being fully exposed.
Supreme Court rejects Trump ally's push to overturn Biden win in Pennsylvania
Your prognostication is noted.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I hate to keep harping on it, LoL.

I just don't know how they can rectify anything without the help of the Supreme Court.
I did a search for this claim and there were a few old articles dated 11-27...a few dated last week...and only one as recent within 4 hours which is Buck County.
Alot has been discovered since last week and the one in Buck County has 5 Democrats and 2 Republicans who voted for or against the appeal....the judge claimed the man reason was the number of ballots in question were too few to make a difference.
Trump campaign loses another round in Pennsylvania's courts

Can you give me your link to the source you used?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What, the Supreme Court decision?

This is from 56 minutes ago:

supreme court - Bing video

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying, though.
Yes that is the Pennsylvania Supreme Court not the U.S.Supreme Court.
As I stated the Pennsylvania Supreme Court consists of 5 Democrats and 2 Republicans....and it's already obvious that Pennsylvania is ruled by the swamp.
Wait until it heads to the U.S. Supreme Court...things will change.