This World is Doomed!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The leaders of this world are nearly all lying, thieving criminals. Uncle Sam is the leader in crime! Uncle pretends to try to help other countries but has stolen nearly 25 TRILLION dollars from hard working Americans. If you visit DC don't make a wrong turn. I may cost your life. All the big American cities are deadly for decent people! They are war zones. There are lots of great videos on Youtube. "Cops" for instance. They show how this world is on death's door. It's sad to see Christians here turning to Satanic politicians for help. The Cop videos on Youtube will show you how Satan is destroying the majority of humans. Uncle can't even save America. Which criminal will you vote for? God is not going to save this world. He's going to destroy it. But He will save a FEW people. Only God / Jesus can save us.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The leaders of this world are nearly all lying, thieving criminals. Uncle Sam is the leader in crime! Uncle pretends to try to help other countries but has stolen nearly 25 TRILLION dollars from hard working Americans. If you visit DC don't make a wrong turn. I may cost your life. All the big American cities are deadly for decent people! They are war zones. There are lots of great videos on Youtube. "Cops" for instance. They show how this world is on death's door. It's sad to see Christians here turning to Satanic politicians for help. The Cop videos on Youtube will show you how Satan is destroying the majority of humans. Uncle can't even save America. Which criminal will you vote for? God is not going to save this world. He's going to destroy it. But He will save a FEW people. Only God / Jesus can save us.
You're not in a cult, are you?

• Haha
Reactions: Keturah

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The leaders of this world are nearly all lying, thieving criminals. Uncle Sam is the leader in crime!

“…and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.” (Daniel 11:27)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware of Doomsday Cults and the likes of Harold Camping, a radio and television preacher who predicted that the world would end on May 21, 2011.
The cults are those who deny that this world is doomed! Where will you hide when the nukes fly?

2 Timothy 3
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

Oh yeah! Nukes all over controlled by evil people.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you just figuring out the4 world is doomed? That is old old news.

Reactions: Cassandra

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The cults are those who deny that this world is doomed! Where will you hide when the nukes fly?

2 Timothy 3
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

Oh yeah! Nukes all over controlled by evil people.
No good getting paranoid.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe that Jack is paranoid or anything else. I'd say he's right on the money. The purpose of the federal government of the U.S. is to steal as much wealth as possible from the American people in order to further enrich themselves, aka the "Washington establishment", otherwise known as "the swamp". Anybody that doesn't believe this is living in a Disney fairy tale.

Reactions: Jack

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
yes the world is doomed, and so are the heavens, the creation was subjected to futility.
God has doomed the current heavens and earth to a coming destruction, and then God will make both a new heaven and a new earth in which dwells righteousness. Even anything touched by evil, all that will be gone.

The Day of the Lord​

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be [d]burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Reactions: Jack

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only beings who will survive the coming destruction in the Day of the Lord are the elect angels, the new creations in Christ (new spirits in Christ), and God. Everything else is going into the rubbish heap and incinerated. We get new earth and new heavens and then God moves down to the new earth to live with man.

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, [a]John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said [b]to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It[c] is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes [d]shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, [e]unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thus says the Lord,
The Holy One of Israel, and his Maker:
“Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons;
And concerning the work of My hands, you command Me.
12 I have made the earth,
And created man on it.
I—My hands—stretched out the heavens,
And all their host I have commanded.
13 I have raised him up in righteousness,
And I will [d]direct all his ways;
He shall build My city
And let My exiles go free,
Not for price nor reward,”
Says the Lord of hosts.

Truly You are God, who hide Yourself,
O God of Israel, the Savior!