Three Days in Hell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should see him "slay people in the spirit" and fly on his jets.

Better yet get a book that he spells out his theology and compare it with Scripture.

He is a word of faith and prosperity gospel preacher teacher.
I have numerous sermons of his on cd and watched The Potter’s House many times.
Sorry but you are wrong.
Maybe you should listen to him before passing judgement.
Mike Murdoch is the only one you mentioned that I would be comfortable saying is a fraud.
I don’t listen to any of them but I’m not going to judge them. That’s Jesus’ place, not mine

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but you are wrong.

He is part of teh heretical word of faith movement, prosperity gospel movement and pentecostalism.

These are people who have praised shambach. it is like a list of whos who of heretics in teh faith:

Benny Hinn, Joel Osteen, Kenneth & Gloria Copeland, Jessie Duplantis, Joyce Meyer, Kenneth Hagin, Creflo Dollar, Paula White, Larry Huch, Myles Munroe, Jan & Paul Crouch, Fredrick Price, Mike Murdock, John Crowder, John Hagee, Sid Roth, Rod Parsley, Paul & Jan Crouch, etc.

I moved here to rural Virginia as a teenager where I would work restaurants, garden, and put up hay with the farmers. Three main points of the Pentecostal Holiness teaching of the time.

1. Jesus was portrayed as a beautiful figure (as in the video photo)
2. Hopes were laid on seeing him at any time.
3. Faith was experienced with wonderful spirituality

I would lay in bed with the kady dids singing, the fireflies lighting up the mountain, open door with the fresh mountain air cooling my body in my grannies clean sheets. And... The Holy Spirit would come down and ask me things like, "Where is all that stress, worry, and bad feelings?" In which I would marvel at such wonderful spirituality.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLT63

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I spent my high school years up in Michigan in which I would wonder what was the more lifeless... The sermon I was listening to in that old Baptist church or the ice cold Michigan tundra. And who was standing behind that pulpit yawl... Reverend Polar Bear!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't say specifically in any particular video, but his theology is trhe prosperity gospel and isin with the likes of TD JHakes, Osteen, Meyers et.al. so he has a very heretical side in his theology.
THANKS FOR THE WARNING and REMINDER my friend . I have well examined of TD jakes , osteen , joyce meyers
and that camp . My advice , LET no man woman or child heed those folks .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Better yet get a book that he spells out his theology and compare it with Scripture.

Its new age my friend . You should see where its all going .
Thanks for helping to expose it my friend . We look out for the peoples and we sure dont want a soul sitting under such men either .
I might try and send you a video my friend . This stuff is all over the place and its growing like wild fire fed by white gas .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I created a new thread... As far as prosperity preachers go I hate it when they go overboard in their materialism and can't defend them there.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have numerous sermons of his on cd and watched The Potter’s House many times.
Sorry but you are wrong.
Maybe you should listen to him before passing judgement.
Mike Murdoch is the only one you mentioned that I would be comfortable saying is a fraud.
I don’t listen to any of them but I’m not going to judge them. That’s Jesus’ place, not mine
So if someone is preaching doctrine contrary to Scripture, you would just sit there and allow it?

Sorry, but Shambach is a prosperity, word of faith pentecostal preacher. If you want I can link to many of his messages on you tube that sahow so.

I am not calling him an unbeliever, just heretical in many of his teachings.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I moved here to rural Virginia as a teenager where I would work restaurants, garden, and put up hay with the farmers. Three main points of the Pentecostal Holiness teaching of the time.

1. Jesus was portrayed as a beautiful figure (as in the video photo)
2. Hopes were laid on seeing him at any time.
3. Faith was experienced with wonderful spirituality

I would lay in bed with the kady dids singing, the fireflies lighting up the mountain, open door with the fresh mountain air cooling my body in my grannies clean sheets. And... The Holy Spirit would come down and ask me things like, "Where is all that stress, worry, and bad feelings?" In which I would marvel at such wonderful spirituality.
Well that is all well and good for you and I am glad you found peace in the Lord. But it doesn't negate that the word of faith , prosperity gospel and pentecostalism are any less heretical than they are.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I used to listen to him as a baby Christian way back in the 70's. Then as I matured in the faith and got more of God's Word in me, I saw the real problems his teachings proposed. I was a Pentecostal (Catholic Charismatic) for the first few years of being a believer.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if someone is preaching doctrine contrary to Scripture, you would just sit there and allow it?

Sorry, but Shambach is a prosperity, word of faith pentecostal preacher. If you want I can link to many of his messages on you tube that sahow so.

I am not calling him an unbeliever, just heretical in many of his teachings.
I saw Shambach one time about 30 years ago. Before he preached he said “ I need 100 people to pledge to give $100” and people stood up and pledged. To the left of the stage there were people lined up in wheelchairs.
After he preached he opened it up for people to come for prayer and healing. He never got to the people in wheelchairs. I haven’t cared for him since.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus didn't go to heaven, hell, or anywhere else. He was dead and in the grave.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the difference, please?
While Jesus was hanging on the cross, he told the man on the cross next to him that he would be with him in Paradise. Jesus was not referring to heaven; he was talking about the Garden of Gethsemane. The term "paradise" means "garden."

@RLT63

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So God died? He didn’t have a Spirit?
Consider the following two clues.

Luke 23:46
And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit.” Having said this, He breathed His last.

John 20:17
Jesus *said to her, “Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.’”

Jesus entrusted his spirit to God, believing that the Father would protect his essence even in death. In addition, he informed Mary that he had not yet ascended to the Father, indicating that he did not go to heaven immediately after his death.

If Jesus could travel as a disembodied spirit, he would not need to entrust his spirit to the Father. Nevertheless, he did entrust his spirit to the Father, showing that he didn't travel as a disembodied spirit.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consider the following two clues.

Luke 23:46
And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, “Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit.” Having said this, He breathed His last.

John 20:17
Jesus *said to her, “Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.’”

Jesus entrusted his spirit to God, believing that the Father would protect his essence even in death. In addition, he informed Mary that he had not yet ascended to the Father, indicating that he did not go to heaven immediately after his death.

If Jesus could travel as a disembodied spirit, he would not need to entrust his spirit to the Father. Nevertheless, he did entrust his spirit to the Father, showing that he didn't travel as a disembodied spirit.

So Jesus didn't preach to those in Hell after his bodily death?

Reactions: RLT63