Three Days in Hell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something else I have never seen TD Jakes do
You mean like hold his hands out and have people drop like cordwood?
Have people drop to the floor in supposed uncontrolled laughter?
Have people run around his chapel like a mad man?

Seen it all on you tube

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah well something i seen that man do is get on TV with high new age priestess oprah wimphrey .
That alone tells me something big time . That alone would have .
The man honors her and he has no discernment at all . The potters house is more like the slaughters house .
Sure he might smile a lot . SO does osteen and others who too are big time false .
Christanity aint all about smiles and who can compete to see how much sin we can accept and call it love and tolerance .
These folks be a tanking my dear friend . And i sure dont want you to tank along side with them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might wanna also examine who he hangs around too . Sure he might be like ol benny or as far gone as benny
but just cause one aint as bad dont mean they aint bad my friend . I seen what he did on stage .
I seen it . His son is gay , and though that dont condmen him cause his son is gay ,
i watched what he tried to do with the david and jonathan type of love and the ruth and noami .
HE be a snake in the grass dude . They all know what they are doing . And er last one of them
sure seems to be going right into this final hour delusion too . No wonder either .
Everyone that is false is gonna unify under it . EVERYONE not in the lambs book of life
gonna buy the all inclusive love lie . YOU watch and see . Now i do hope he repents , heck i wish they all would .
But they get exposed till they do .

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might try scriptural proof. That might work.
My thoughts are all those people were sinners and therefore sin kept them away from God. No one ever went to be around God until sin was taken care of. They had to have went somewhere.

Jesus talks about that place in a Parable of the rich man and Lazarus. Call "Sheol / Hell / Hades. "

Last edited:

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts are all those people were sinners and therefore sin kept them away from God. No one ever went to be around God until sin was taken care of. They had to have went somewhere.

Jesus talks about that place in a Parable of the rich man and Lazarus. Call "Sheol / Hell / Hades. "
I appreciate the scripture reference. This is helpful to me.

Are you suggesting that Jesus entered Hades and preached the good news to those in Abraham's bosom? Is that right?

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate the scripture reference. This is helpful to me.

Are you suggesting that Jesus entered Hades and preached the good news to those in Abraham's bosom? Is that right?
Where do you think Jesus went when he died? He became sin. Do you rememeber when paul wrote he who knew no sin became sin for us? Somewhere in Corinthians. Did Jesus have a pass or did Jesus suffer the same fate as everyone else, is the question from my perspective.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you think Jesus went when he died? He became sin. Do you rememeber when paul wrote he who knew no sin became sin for us? Somewhere in Corinthians. Did Jesus have a pass or did Jesus suffer the same fate as everyone else, is the question from my perspective.
Good question. I think Christians need to get a grip on the fact that death itself is punishment enough. I am taking my cues from the book of Ecclesiastes where Solomon describes how death renders life futile. "Vanity, Vanity, all is Vanity" says the preacher.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good question. I think Christians need to get a grip on the fact that death itself is punishment enough. I am taking my cues from the book of Ecclesiastes where Solomon describes how death renders life futile. "Vanity, Vanity, all is Vanity" says the preacher.
Its a wonder why they deem that book itself part of “wisdom and poetry”, better off listening to Jesus.

Jesus said if

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

I rather follow his teaching then King Solomon. While he has some great wisdom; still in the end he says its best to fear God. All of the old testament scripture points to Jesus.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bye gotta go to work now.

I would never let people fool you….

Study yourself to be approved of God.

Not men.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a wonder why they deem that book itself part of “wisdom and poetry”, better off listening to Jesus.
The words of Solomon and Jesus offer profound insights on the nature of our existence. Solomon's words address the challenges and difficulties we face, while Jesus's words offer hope and good news. Together, they provide a complete understanding of our lives. If death were to render our existence meaningless and unfulfilling, it would be our adversary. However, through Jesus's promise of eternal life, our existence becomes meaningful, significant, and valuable.
Jesus said if

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

I rather follow his teaching then King Solomon. While he has some great wisdom; still in the end he says its best to fear God.
I agree. While Solomon had great sagacity, Jesus holds the key to eternal life and we should follow him. :)