Three Raptures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree

Which is why accurate study of the scriptures is essential coupled with prayer.
Huge difference between God's wrath and Satans persecution...as we know, we are NOT subject to the wrath of God but, we are and always have been subject to Satans persecution.

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Statement brings more attention to your accomplishments rather than that which comes from Christ.
My apologies if it seemed that way to you.

All of the understanding that i have came to me from the LORD Jesus Christ, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit & the Body.

After we receive Salvation and the Holy Spirit, God directs us to His Word = the Holy Scriptures whereby we grow.

Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves. No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’
Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority,
but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine.
Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God
, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apologies if it seemed that way to you.

All of the understanding that i have came to me from the LORD Jesus Christ, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit & the Body.

After we receive Salvation and the Holy Spirit, God directs us to His Word = the Holy Scriptures whereby we grow.

Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves. No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’
Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority,
but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine.
Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God
, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
There is much that can be said about Life by the Spirit, but I question whether all scripture has been inspired in the midst of our conversation. If scripture is called upon to support religious ideals then the beauty of the Word lacks true continuity. For the most part you have said your peace and I thank you, but this subjects seems to not be going anywhere profitable since we have different goals in this seasson. If you have spoken truth then allow the Holy Spirit to nurture that truth within me. But if truth remains veiled then I have things worth saying to the church by the Spirit. Blessings

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture is in 2 parts...

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

The firstfruits are 1 Thes 4(living and dead pre trib raptured).

Christs at his coming are the trib saints of Rev 20.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture is in 2 parts...

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

The firstfruits are 1 Thes 4(living and dead pre trib raptured).

Christs at his coming are the trib saints of Rev 20.
Romans 8:23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.
Yes, we are the firstfruits and we will be in the marriage supper during the GT. Then we return with Christ to meet Christ's at his coming.

Reactions: rebuilder 454

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Acts 2 church age ends at Rev 4.
Precious friend(s), actually:

In prophecy/covenants/law, for Israel, the 'Acts 2 church age' was
Postponed ( because Israel fell ) By God, in Acts Chapter 9...

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

...Where God Started, In His other Context (Romans Through Philemon),

( The Dispensation Of Grace, according To His 'Revelation of The Mystery' ),

today's ( parenthetical Age For The Body of Christ ) Age, which ends At The 'Imminent':

Great GRACE Departure!

...and then 'the Postponed prophetic age' will be Continued...

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend(s), actually:

In prophecy/covenants/law, for Israel, the 'Acts 2 church age' was
Postponed ( because Israel fell ) By God, in Acts Chapter 9...

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

...Where God Started, In His other Context (Romans Through Philemon),

( The Dispensation Of Grace, according To His 'Revelation of The Mystery' ),

today's ( parenthetical Age For The Body of Christ ) Age, which ends At The 'Imminent':

Great GRACE Departure!

...and then 'the Postponed prophetic age' will be Continued...

View attachment 34611
I have no idea of what you are saying here.

• Sad
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know anyone that identifies as a Christian and believes we are appointed to wrath.
The question is? What is God's out poured wrath. Pre-TB advocates miss the mark here. They constantly confuse thlipsis, where we get the word translated tribulation, as God's wrath. Yet tribulation, great or small is still persecution and we are never promised not to endure that. What we are promised to them that know Him is to not face his wrath when He returns to destroy those that destroy the earth (Rev 11:18). And only the Philadelphia church is promised to be kept from/protected/guarded from the trial of testing that will come because they have shown perseverance. They have already proven they can resist evil and stand fast. Nothing that comes at them will cause them to change and because of that, Christ is their shield and buckler - they are guarded.

The world will go through a fiery trial and we will see if everyone's testimony holds true.

1 Cor 3
13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

God's judgments come in 3 ways per Deut 32:43
1. He avenges the blood of his servants (Rev 19:2 says that the judgement is on mystery Babylon - NOT man)
2. Renders vengeance (wrath) to his adversaries; Matthew 13:41-42; 2 Thess 1:7-8; the bowls in Rev 16; Jeremiah 46:8-10 also found in Rev 19:15
3. Grants mercy to his land and people; Rev 22:14

If Deut 32:43 is true and applicable to Revelation, God's anger is on Babylon, not us. Then his wrath is after the 7th trumpet is blown during the bowls on wicked men and his mercy to his people is the resurrection of the dead, the rapture and the peace that follows his coming. There is no 7 year wrath of God on mankind. There is no 3.5 year wrath of God on mankind. There is only Him destroying Babylon, mankind rebelling as a result (during the trial the whole world will experience) and His final coming to save the just and destroy the wicked after he begins to reign over the whole earth.
God's people removed prejudgement
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

luke 17
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Pretrib rapture, vividly declared by Jesus

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

luke 17
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Amen.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

luke 17

luke 21
Did you know that Paul per 1 Thes 4 was actually quoting Jesus in Matt 24:37-44 that you posted?

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that Paul per 1 Thes 4 was actually quoting Jesus in Matt 24:37-44 that you posted?
OK,yes.
Noah rose over a mile into the sky via the ark, while the trib happened underneath him.
Then post flood, post gt, Noah returned to earth to set up a new world.

Thanks for that heavy revvvy..LOL

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first 3.5 years of the trib is not the time of God's wrath. Instead it represents a time of persecution by the four horseMAN of the apocalypse. In this regard we see in Daniel the church being abused by the interests of evil men and not God.

7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
According to the Prophetic Word of God in Daniel and the Gospel and the Apostles writings and Revelation

The First 3.5 years have been completed in CHRIST

The Last 3.5 years are given to satan

There never was a 'pre-trib' rapture spoken by God in His Word and there never will be.

There is no mid-trib rapture because God never spoke it in His Word.

JESUS says HE is Coming after "tribulation of those days" = Matthew chapter 24

Daniel said the LORD comes after the "tribulation".

The Apostles AGREE with the LORD and the Prophets: after tribulation = 1 Thess & 2 Thess, 1 John and more

Revelation of the LORD Jesus Christ says HE is coming after the tribulation = Rev 6:9-11, ch7, 10:7, ch12, ch13, ch14, ch19, ch20

Proverbs 30:5-6 and Revelation 22:17-21
True.

Prophecy nor doctrine is hard to know, when we just basically repeat the words of the Bible. All Christians read the same words, but some just don't really take them seriously.

How can anyone talk about a rapture before a period of tribulation, when Jesus says it is after that tribulation?

There is however a distinction to make here between two types of tribulation in the Bible and the world. One kind of tribulation has been ongoing against the righteous, and continues, and will be greatest at the Lord's return. But there is another kind of tribulation upon the guilty, that the Lord has visited at times on earth.

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

There will be two greatest tribulation at the end of this age. First will be the greatest persecution on earth ever, that will be truly world-wide and not just in the Roman world. Then there will be the greatest ever punishment from the Lord on earth, that will far surpass that upon Egypt in Moses' day.

I wouldn't call it mid-tribulation, but an in between tribulations. The unrighteous tribulation made upon Christians by a false christ and god, will be followed by the just tribulation and wrath of God made upon the persecutors. We are promised the first by Jesus and the apostles (Matthew 13:21) (Acts 14:22) (Rev 1:9), and we are taken out of the way from the latter. (1 Thess 5:9) (Rev 7:14)

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK,yes.
Noah rose over a mile into the sky via the ark, while the trib happened underneath him.

No, I mean that Paul actually quoted Jesus per Matt 24 in 1 Thes 4-5.

It was an amazing find for me.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK,yes.

Your statement is incorrect according to the Holy Scriptures.

Post GT Noah rose above the Wrath of God being SAVED in the ARK which Noah prepared during the GT.

Noah never left the earth, was still attached to it by water and only those in the ARK were Delivered from WRATH.

SAME AS TODAY = 1 Thess 1:10

"and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus our Deliverer from the wrath to come."