TIME IS SHORT .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must work while it is day, for the night is coming in which no man can work.

So teach us to number our days . . . Redeeming the time . . . shining as lights in the middle of a perverse generation.

Many shall hear His voice . . . some raised to everlasting life, and some to everlasting shame and contempt.

Those who are wise shall shine as the brightness of the sky, and those who turn many to righteousness, as the stars of heaven!

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must work while it is day, for the night is coming in which no man can work.

So teach us to number our days . . . Redeeming the time . . . shining as lights in the middle of a perverse generation.

Many shall hear His voice . . . some raised to everlasting life, and some to everlasting shame and contempt.

Those who are wise shall shine as the brightness of the sky, and those who turn many to righteousness, as the stars of heaven!

Much love!
Our focus must be on the gospel and edifying and that includes correcting the church .

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Time is short . The coming of the LORD draws nigh .
Get your houses in order .
For once the door closes it shall be too late .
This is a opinion by some who claim their christians, that's your reading the Bible that's is read as history, my opinion is different reading it as Devine Allegory not seen by physical male or females, the birth of Jesus is not by mans womb like John Baptist represented and called great but looking outside himself for Christ which is David that's alive and not seen by man like Baptist John or Paul when he was called Saul.
Your left a hint about not seeing God or kingdom when your looking outside yourself!

Luke 17:20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

So some Christians need to wake up about where stories are taking place in them. Phil 2:5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2Cor 13:5Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
He says he is of OTHER faith . Thus it matters not what he thinks or says about me . We sticking to bible my dear friend .
march on my friend . Onward in the glorious Lord .
To me you misread the Bible as history, Gave you a hint in Luke 17

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God is, for I AM! I kill and I make alive, I wound and I heal. I create the light and I form the darkness and besides me there is no other God. Whatever I want, I must assume the full responsibility for it. If I want to conjure health and the doctors tell me I cannot overcome my illness and I believe them, I have made my choice and must accept the responsibility for it. But if I dare to assume health, God is proclaiming it, for he has no name other than I AM! This is the grand revelation found in the third chapter, the 14th verse, of Exodus. “Go and tell them `I AM has sent me to you.’ “Whatever you declare, is; for God’s name is any form of the verb to be, whether it is I AM, I was, or I will be.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And as expected we didn't get one, Lol.
God is, for I AM! I kill and I make alive, I wound and I heal. I create the light and I form the darkness and besides me there is no other God. Whatever I want, I must assume the full responsibility for it. If I want to conjure health and the doctors tell me I cannot overcome my illness and I believe them, I have made my choice and must accept the responsibility for it. But if I dare to assume health, God is proclaiming it, for he has no name other than I AM! This is the grand revelation found in the third chapter, the 14th verse, of Exodus. “Go and tell them `I AM has sent me to you.’ “Whatever you declare, is; for God’s name is any form of the verb to be, whether it is I AM, I was, or I will be.

Instead we got the above.

Glen, if you are capable of conjuring up whatever you want, how is it that you can't conjure up a simple answer to a simple question?

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Psalm 78:65. That Happens in you not outside you.65Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The hardest to break by man is thinking the Bible is history when its Devine Allegories! Ecclesiastes 3:15: “That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been; and God seeks what has been driven away.” The “natural man” cannot grasp that, for to him reality is based only on the evidence of the senses. The man of reason could justify the verse’s end, saying if it has any meaning then the writer must mean recurrence. The sun comes every day and the moon completes its cycle and the seasons come and go. If we took a picture of the universe today, the scientists can compute how long it will take to return to this point in the picture. So the intellectual man could justify the verse; but that is not what is meant, for it is addressed not to the man of reason or the man of sense, but to the man of Imagination. What is it all about? “That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been, and God seeks what has been driven away.”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While it might contain things of the past , I dont read it as a history book at all .
Those examples are for our adomition today as well . This world is headed right to the end finale .
And folks are too busy trying to be ONE with the world , instead of leading the world to JESUS CHRIST who is the only ONE who could save them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While it might contain things of the past , I dont read it as a history book at all .

The Bible is far more history than it is allegory, and people like Glen want to allegorize it so they can turn it into occultism and witchcraft, and claim what the Bible really teaches is how we can become "gods."

Reactions: amigo de christo